ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

Interplanner

Paul never taught that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped, followed by secret parenthetical dispensation, followed by a secret rapture, followed by a 7 year trib that includes a third temple, followed by a subsequent coming of Jesus, followed by an exactly 1,000 year time period that includes animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

With the exception of the millennial kingdom on earth heresy, all the other above heresies were invented by Darby.

That's right. The only thing Paul was clarifying to the Thess crowd was the obvious fact that believers who are already dead and those who are alive at the 2nd coming are changed in two different ways. There is no connection to a set of modern events in Israel.

The truly odd thing about D'ism and Darby is how they completely missed Pastor Holford who circuited a very large part of England in 1805 about the DofJ. The theological history of England goes something like this:

*Thomas Payne tries to publish a complete discreditation of Christianity, c1800
*Peter Holford leads the charge against Payne with his nation wide presentations on the DofJ c1805
*Payne is only able to get a fraction of his work published or read.
*The skeptics in general cease attacking Christ.
*T. Huxley and his group attack Genesis instead, mid 1800s.
*D'ism tries to 'save' the Bible by popularizing and broadening the Brethren attempt to solve the Catholic-Protestant friction by popularizing the Jesuit Ribera's answer to earlier Protestant claims that the Pope was AC.
D'ism becomes totally absorbed in precise and total sequentializing of its eschatology, almost in a surrender of Genesis.

The strangest thing of all this is the end or dissappearance or cessation of what Holford had so forcefully demonstrated.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The strangest thing of all this is the end or dissappearance or cessation of what Holford had so forcefully demonstrated.

That's because the events that happened in 70AD completely refute the Dispies claim of an "Israelite prophetic clock" being stopped in Mid-Acts.

I just read Holford's book:

"The Destruction Of JERUSALEM
An Absolute and Irresistible
PROOF OF THE DIVINE ORIGIN OF
CHRISTIANITY"

It's safe to say, you can't read that book, and still be a Dispensationalist.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"The Works of Joseph Mede,"

Mede did not teach Darby's rapture.

"A sound theology, and that which was preached for many centuries, shows there is only one saved body throughout history, faithful Israel in the Old Testament, and Born Again, or Spiritual Israel in the New. The rotating theology put forth by the Rapture Cult, wherein physical Israel retains a "chosen people" status based on their physical lineage, is an Antichrist doctrine which is directly contradicted by Scripture, and Joseph Mede never taught the Dispensationalist heresy that there are two saved bodies, as he knew there is only one.

Thus, the historical revisionism of the Cult which has now inundated Christianity with the flood of demonic sewage coming out of the mouth of the dragon, continues in their pernicious lies and misrepresentations of historical fact. If this were simply an isolated example, wherein just one or two Rapturists ignorantly and/or inadvertently named Mede as a proponent of pretrib, we might excuse the abuse in the name of Christian charity.

However, that is clearly not the case. The sad fact is, Joseph Mede is only one in a long list of Christian historical figures which the liars in the Rapture Cult routinely cite as believers in the Antichrist doctrine of Dispensationalism, and the pretribulational rapture system. As I've previously documented in dozens of broadcasts, articles, books, and videos, I have carefully accumulated the sundry lists published by pretribbers as supposed early believers in the doctrine and, one by one, I've systematically found that not one of them ever heard of the doctrine, let alone taught it.

Thus, this is not an isolated example. As difficult as it is to receive, the truth is, Rapture Cult leaders systematically lie, cheat, steal, and commit every form of intellectually dishonest act which is in their power to perform."

Interplanner

Mede did not teach Darby's rapture.

"A sound theology, and that which was preached for many centuries, shows there is only one saved body throughout history, faithful Israel in the Old Testament, and Born Again, or Spiritual Israel in the New. The rotating theology put forth by the Rapture Cult, wherein physical Israel retains a "chosen people" status based on their physical lineage, is an Antichrist doctrine which is directly contradicted by Scripture, and Joseph Mede never taught the Dispensationalist heresy that there are two saved bodies, as he knew there is only one.

Thus, the historical revisionism of the Cult which has now inundated Christianity with the flood of demonic sewage coming out of the mouth of the dragon, continues in their pernicious lies and misrepresentations of historical fact. If this were simply an isolated example, wherein just one or two Rapturists ignorantly and/or inadvertently named Mede as a proponent of pretrib, we might excuse the abuse in the name of Christian charity.

However, that is clearly not the case. The sad fact is, Joseph Mede is only one in a long list of Christian historical figures which the liars in the Rapture Cult routinely cite as believers in the Antichrist doctrine of Dispensationalism, and the pretribulational rapture system. As I've previously documented in dozens of broadcasts, articles, books, and videos, I have carefully accumulated the sundry lists published by pretribbers as supposed early believers in the doctrine and, one by one, I've systematically found that not one of them ever heard of the doctrine, let alone taught it.

Thus, this is not an isolated example. As difficult as it is to receive, the truth is, Rapture Cult leaders systematically lie, cheat, steal, and commit every form of intellectually dishonest act which is in their power to perform."

I heard a teacher on the radio this week who did not go with a future episode in Israel. You could feel the tension as he said so. That'd be the first one I have heard in public or TV in years. I think he was a Q&A program, and the odd thing he is on a station with which I have some discussions going about the same question because they are so sold in to modern Israel as the key of 'prophetic understanding.'

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I heard a teacher on the radio this week who did not go with a future episode in Israel. You could feel the tension as he said so. That'd be the first one I have heard in public or TV in years. I think he was a Q&A program, and the odd thing he is on a station with which I have some discussions going about the same question because they are so sold in to modern Israel as the key of 'prophetic understanding.'

Yep, as soon someone even hints about Israel not having a future, all the "Satan", "Hitler", "Nazi", "anti-Semite", etc labels are cast upon the person.

Dispensationalism is like a cancer.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nothing in that thread supports your false claim.

Once again:

you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God

You cannot defend your false claim unless you use the same defense Hilston did, and that is to claim some stones were still standing in 70AD, and thus all of the prophecies by Jesus about the destruction of Jerusalem are yet future.

That's a defense that cannot be supported with secular history.

Thus, your entire antiChrist belief system is built on a lie.

You have proven that you are not interested in truth, and are only interested in defending the lie.

Same with all the other Darby followers, not one of them has defended the lie. Not one of them can reconcile the theory that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in the first century (and will resume in the future) with the events that took place in 70AD.

Danoh

Nothing in that thread supports your false claim.

Once again:

You cannot defend your false claim unless you use the same defense Hilston did, and that is to claim some stones were still standing in 70AD, and thus all of the prophecies by Jesus about the destruction of Jerusalem are yet future.

That's a defense that cannot be supported with secular history.

Thus, your entire antiChrist belief system is built on a lie.

You have proven that you are not interested in truth, and are only interested in defending the lie.

Same with all the other Darby followers, not one of them has defended the lie. Not one of them can reconcile the theory that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped in the first century (and will resume in the future) with the events that took place in 70AD.

Okay, Jerry Shugart twin.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Okay, Jerry Shugart twin.

I'm ok with that.

Jerry Shugart proved you wrong over and over again. He called you what you really are, a "neoMAD".

You made a claim, and you can't defend it.

You haven't even attempted to defend it.

Your MAD is a joke. You can't even defend it.

Danoh

I'm ok with that.

Jerry Shugart proved you wrong over and over again. He called you what you really are, a "neoMAD".

Okay, Jerry Sguart

john w

Hall of Fame
I'm ok with that.

Get a job, as you are a joke Craigie, a cancer on society, an infidel, as we fund your laziness, slug life, rattted up a hole, as a rat/weasel, obsessed, spending hours on TOL every day, to "get even" with those meanie dispies, that hurt your fragile feelings, as we pay for your unemployment benefits, you child of the devil.

Answer my questions, punk. Name these "bunch of men" that "taught" you your false "invention" of AD 70-ism/Preterism. Names, sweetie. Are they men?

The weasel suffers another death blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i