ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His concession spam, as I picked him apart.

You couldn't pick your way out of a wet paper bag Little Johnny.

Why are you so confused about the Law of Moses?

The law was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, it isn't in place anymore.

The law of Moses was part of the OC, we now live in the NC. There is a new law, the law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

The law of Moses was a law of sin and death because nobody could keep it.

However, the law was are schoolmaster. Without it we wouldn't know what sin is, and thus the need for a Savior. The law in itself is good.

(Rom 7:12) But still, the law itself is holy, and its commands are holy and right and good.

Danoh

The law of Moses was part of the OC, we now live in the NC. There is a new law, the law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

However, the law was are schoolmaster. Without it we wouldn't know what sin is, and thus the need for a Savior. The law in itself is good.

(Rom 7:12) But still, the law itself is holy, and its commands are holy and right and good.

You were humiliatingly proven wrong on that point as well - FIVE YEARS AGO:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Danoh is now obsessed with me.

He's now stalking me on every thread I post in.

He's following in the footsteps of Little Johnny W, following me from thread to thread, and repeating the same thing in every post, over and over again.

Why?

All because Danoh can't defend his false claim:

you know my answer - Israel's Prophetic clock was temporarily stopped by God

It's amazing what Dispensationalism can do to a person.

Danoh and Little Johnny W are Exhibit's A & B

john w

Hall of Fame

Real tough guy, aren't you gay boy? Weighty.

And yet, you say "the was nailed to the cross." "anymore?"

So, the lost cannot come to Christ, punk, and all are saved-no more law?

Caught,in another habitual lie. I suppose that it was just "technically" nailed to the cross, and raised again, after the cross, to bring others to Christ, by letting the lost know what sin is, wimpy boy?

And yet,the law does not exist-"anymore."

Vs. "The law was nailed to the cross."

There you have it-the habitual liar, of TOL, twitty little gay, demon boy Craigie. All I have to do is quote him, as she cannot keep track of all of her lies, due to her obsession................

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Real tough guy, aren't you gay boy? Weighty.

And yet, you say "the was nailed to the cross."

Caught,in another habitual lie. I suppose that it was just "technically" nailed to the cross, and raised again, after the cross, to bring others to Christ, by letting the lost know what sin is, wimpy boy?

Vs. "The law was nailed to the cross."

There you have it-the habitual liar, of TOL, twitty little gay, demon boy Craigie. All I have to do is quote him, as she cannot keep track of all of her lies, due to her obsession................

Once again.

The law was fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

It's no longer in place, yet it is our schoolmaster.

It was a law of sin and death, yet by itself it was good.

(Heb 7:12) For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.

The priesthood and the law have changed.

The Levitical Priesthood and the law of Moses are no longer in place.

Danoh

He's following in the footsteps of Little Johnny W, following me from thread to thread, and repeating the same thing in every post, over and over again.

Why?

That was answered five years ago - to your utter humiliation, on the link below:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...tai-Questions-the-Mid-Acts-View-Cannot-Answer

Yet here you are; still stalking Dispys with your garbage.

You'd think your obssession would be better plied on a Preterist site; where you can play to your heart's delight with those of your like precious mess :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame

"The law was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, it isn't in place anymore."-Tellafib

Vs.

"However, the law was are schoolmaster. Without it we wouldn't know what sin is, and thus the need for a Savior. "-Tellalie

So, it brought the lost to Christ, after the cross, was our schoolmaster, and showed us what sin is, "post cross," but it was nailed to the cross, it isn't in place anymore for anyone, as it does not exist anymore, for the lost, even though it brought us, when we were lost, to Christ, "post cross."

Got it. That is how a demon talks. You talk like it-it talks like you.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That was answered five years ago - to your utter humiliation, on the link below:

You said you had a better answer than that.

I don't believe you, I know you have no answer. If you had an answer you would have given it, and you wouldn't have turned into such a stalker.

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again.

No, you said it does not exist anymore/nailed to the Cross, so it no longer can show the lost what sin is, serve as the schoolmaster, leading them to Christ.

You are either drunk, or have a demon, sweetie. Which?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you said it does not exist anymore/nailed to the Cross, so it no longer can show the lost what sin is, serve as the schoolmaster, leading them to Christ.

You are either drunk, or have a demon, sweetie. Which?

I can keep explaining it to you, but I can't make you understand it.

The law of Moses is in the Bible. So it exists.

However, it was fulfilled and replaced by a new law, the law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

Yet, the law of Moses is still a schoolmaster for us. Without it we wouldn't know what sin is, and thus the need for a Savior.

We are not required to keep the law, because it is not in place.

Danoh

You said you had a better answer than that.

I don't believe you, I know you have no answer. If you had an answer you would have given it, and you wouldn't have turned into such a stalker.

He showed way more than that - he in fact - laid out the very organizing principle itself - to your utter humiliation - FIVE YEARS AGO:

Yet here still are; ever picking fights with Dispys about these issues you were proven dead wrong on FIVE YEARS AGO.

Go away, little boy...in all versions :chuckle:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He showed way more than that - he in fact - laid out the very organizing principle itself - to your utter humiliation - FIVE YEARS AGO:

No, he pretty much said the Wailing Wall is the reason.

Here is his quote:

"He used a double emphatic negation, ou me, saying that absolutely not one stone, by no means, that shall be left upon another; there will abolutely not be a single stone that will not be thrown down. The very existence of undisturbed portions of the temple compound of Jesus' day, still standing with many stones upon another, proves that Jesus was referring to a time that is yet future."

Danoh

No, he pretty much said the Wailing Wall is the reason.

Here is his quote:

"He used a double emphatic negation, ou me, saying that absolutely not one stone, by no means, that shall be left upon another; there will abolutely not be a single stone that will not be thrown down. The very existence of undisturbed portions of the temple compound of Jesus' day, still standing with many stones upon another, proves that Jesus was referring to a time that is yet future."

See; you are clueless about Mid-Acts.

Stay that way; one Jerry was enough.

john w

Hall of Fame
I can keep explaining it to you, but I can't make you understand it.

The law of Moses is in the Bible. So it exists.

However, it was fulfilled and replaced by a new law, the law of the spirit filled life in Christ Jesus.

Yet, the law of Moses is still a schoolmaster for us. Without it we wouldn't know what sin is, and thus the need for a Savior.

We are not required to keep the law, because it is not in place.

The habitual liar of TOL-you assert that the law was nailed to the cross, it does not exist anymore, yet, say that the OC included the law of Moses, which continued after the cross, and that the feasts, "appointed times," were part of the law, including Pentecost, and were observed post cross, and that the law led you/others to Christ, post cross, as it shows the lost what sin is. But the law was nailed to the cross-no longer exists.

Demonic liar, to support your "man made" "invention."

john w

Hall of Fame

Why?

Boo, hoo....his cry baby "He's now stalking me on every thread I post in.

He's following in the footsteps of Little Johnny W, following me from thread to thread, and repeating the same thing in every post, over and over again," even though he stalks me constantly, has sent me emails, propositioning me, even attempting to set me up with his wife.

And you are a real tough guy, aren't you wimp, with your "little Johnny" bravado? At least I'm not a sickly wimp like you are, with arms like Barney Fife, and a wimpy "face"-you look like a weasel, twit. Your "wife" has bigger arrms than you, even though it is fat. And at least she has a chin. Lift some weights, gay boy. Ask STP. He will help you, sweetie.

"repeating the same thing in every post, over and over again."-sweetie

That's rich, you actress-your MO is spamming the same thing, on every thread.

You pathetic loser-even you know it.

How did you get that cute little name, "Craigie?"

john w

Hall of Fame
Once again.

Vs.

"However, the law was are schoolmaster. Without it we wouldn't know what sin is, and thus the need for a Savior. "-Tellalie

So, it brought the lost to Christ, after the cross, was our schoolmaster, and showed us what sin is, "post cross," but it was nailed to the cross, it isn't in place anymore for anyone, as it does not exist anymore, for the lost, even though it brought us, when we were lost, to Christ, "post cross."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
See; you are clueless about Mid-Acts.

No, I know more about MAD than most MADists on TOL. That's why it's so easy for me to show all the errors.

There is no other answer for the stopped clock other than the one Hilston and musterion has given.

The "stopped clock" is not exclusive to MAD, it's part of Acts 2 Dispensationalism also.

It was invented by Darby. Darby taught that God stopped dealing with Israel, and inserted the secret parenthetical dispensation until the rapture, which is when God allegedly picks back up with Israel by starting their prophetic clock again.

It's impossible to reconcile the stopped clock with Luke 19:44. Even using the Wailing Wall excuse doesn't work. Luke 19:44 is specific, the prophecy is directly to the Jews who rejected Christ Jesus, not some future Jews.

A2D and MAD are a mess.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The habitual liar of TOL-you assert that the law was nailed to the cross, it does not exist anymore,

"existing" and "in place" are two different things.

The law exists in the Bible, but it's not in place.

yet, say that the OC included the law of Moses,

Correct.

The OC included the law of Moses.

which continued after the cross, and that the feasts, "appointed times," were part of the law, including Pentecost, and were observed post cross,

They didn't have to be observed after the cross because the NC had been implemented at the cross.

It took awhile for the transition from the OC to the NC to be learned and understood by the Apostles, especially considering the Gentiles were now considered equal to the Jews, and that the Jews had grown up under the law.

and that the law led you/others to Christ, post cross, as it shows the lost what sin is.

Without the law, there is no way of knowing what sin is, and that we need a Savior. That doesn't mean the law is in place.

Perfect righteousness is the only way into the kingdom, and the only way for eternal life.

Since nobody is able to keep the law (perfect righteousness), the only way then is by faith in Christ Jesus. Our faith in His faith, His perfect righteousness, His obedience to the Father, etc is how we have eternal life.

Non-believers have no faith, therefore, they can only have eternal life if they had perfect righteousness. They will be judged, they will have had to observe the law for perfect righteousness, which we all know no one is able to do, therefore they will go to hell.

Sins were paid for, sins will not be brought up for believers or unbelievers.

But the law was nailed to the cross-no longer exists.

It's no longer in place, it exists in the OT.

Demonic liar, to support your "man made" "invention."

The only man made invention around here is Dispensationalism.

john w

Hall of Fame
"They didn't have to be observed after the cross because the NC had been implemented at the cross.

It took awhile for the transition from the OC to the NC to be learned and understood by the Apostles, especially considering the Gentiles were now considered equal to the Jews, and that the Jews had grown up under the law."-Tellalie

Caught, in another lie. The 12 were taught directly, by the Lord Jesus Christ, for 40 days, post cross. The 12/early Actsters followed the law, including Pentecost, and Paul observed the law, the feasts, post cross.They were told to observe everything, that the LORD God told them to observe, including the law, which included the feasts.

You say the law of Moses was nailed to the cross, did not exist, post cross.

Vs.

You filthy, little demonic liar.

"It took awhile for the transition from the OC to the NC to be learned and understood by the Apostles, especially considering the Gentiles were now considered equal to the Jews, and that the Jews had grown up under the law."-Tellafib

Made up. They were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and had the word of knowledge, you biblical idiot. No scriptures says that. Your "men" teachers taught you that "invention."

john w

Hall of Fame
"Without the law, there is no way of knowing what sin is, and that we need a Savior. That doesn't mean the law is in place."-Tellalie

Observe, all of TOL, the demon babbling, above.

Vs.

"The law was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, it isn't in place anymore...The law was nailed to the cross."-Tellafib

=the law no longer exists, it was nailed to the cross, but it lead me/Paul/Galatians/the lost to Christ in the past, post-cross, and does today, and it showed me/Paul/Galatians/the lost today, what sin is, but it no longer exists, as it was nailed to the cross, and no longer exist.

Drunk, or a demon in him-which?