ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

john w

Hall of Fame
You're wrong about Russell. Russell lived from 1816 - 1895

Luis del Alcázar wrote about Preterism before Russell. Alcazar lived from 1554-1613.

Plus, I can show a bunch more of men that taught Preterism before Russell was even born.

With Dispensationalism, it's undisputed (except from actual Dispensationalists)

From Wikipedia:

"John Nelson Darby is recognized as the father of dispensationalism,....As there was no Christian teaching of a "rapture" before Darby began preaching about it in the 1830s..... The original concept came from Darby's interpretation of 2 Timothy 2:15, "...rightly dividing the word of truth".

As I keep saying over and over again, you guys live in denial.

1.Made up. We've shown you countless others,that taught it, before Darby, but your daddy the devil, tells you to deny it.

2.It is irrelevant, as to when objective truth is discovered.But your daddy the devil, tells you to keeping insisting, that it is.

3."Luis del Alcázar wrote about Preterism before Russell. Alcazar lived from 1554-1613.

Plus, I can show a bunch more of men that taught Preterism before Russell was even born."-Wimpy

Identify these "bunch more" men.

You admit that they are men?Was Luis del Alcázar a man?

Were they men, Craigie?

"You're wrong about Russell. Russell lived from 1816 - 1895"-Tellalie

Oh. We did not know that. Relevance, sweetie?

"I can show a bunch more of men."-Tellalie

Vs.

"The Greek"-Tellalie, over, and over on TOL

The punk can't even employ proper "The English," and yet he is going to "learn us" how MAD is false, by this non existing "the Greek?"

Keep posting, you pathetic fraud.

ClimateSanity

They're irrelevant to you because they're all a Death Knell to your Dispensationalism.

I believe what they say.

I believe what they say too. But keep declaring your deathknells. You need that for you mental stability. I wouldn't want to see an actual death due to despair.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1.Made up. We've shown you countless others,that taught it, before Darby, but your daddy the devil, tells you to deny it.

Some of you tried. For example you and Angel4Truth both copied and pasted excerpts from Pseudo-Ephraem and others, that were all proven false.

It was really embarrassing for you guys.

No matter how hard you guys try, and no matter how hard you guys want it to be, there is not one trace of anyone teaching a rapture before Darby invented it in 1830.

john w

Hall of Fame
Quit being a follower of John Nelson Darby, and you can learn lots of things.

Oh. Quit being a follower of J, Stuart Russell, Ken Gentry, Hank Hanegraaf, ......., and you can learn lots of things.

Cute, loser!!

Now, identify these infallible "men," that you claim teach you.

5 years, and counting-not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did Joseph Smith invent Mormonism?

Can Mormonism be found anywhere before Joseph Smith?

Does God invent, sweetie? Are not all false doctrines "invented?" That does what to your "argument," sweetie, little punk?

What relevance is age, from what "man," sweetie?

Do you teach on TOL, sweetie? Are you a man?

john w

Hall of Fame
Some of you tried. For example you and Angel4Truth both copied and pasted excerpts from Pseudo-Ephraem and others, that were all proven false.

It was really embarrassing for you guys.

No matter how hard you guys try, and no matter how hard you guys want it to be, there is not one trace of anyone teaching a rapture before Darby invented it in 1830.

Nope. Made up. We've shown you countless others,that taught it, before Darby, but your daddy the devil, tells you to deny it.

"No matter how hard you guys try, and no matter how hard you guys want it to be, there is not one trace of anyone teaching a rapture before Darby invented it in 1830"-Tellalie

Will you leave TOL, if I can show you where you said the above is irrelevant, sweetie?

Come on, weasel-show all of TOL how much spine you have, tough little Craigie.

Watch the wimp bail...watch...........

john w

Hall of Fame
"No matter how hard you guys try, and no matter how hard you guys want it to be, there is not one trace of anyone teaching a rapture before Darby invented it in 1830"-Tellalie

Will you leave TOL, if I can show you where you said the above is irrelevant, sweetie?

Come on, weasel-show all of TOL how much spine you have, tough little Craigie.

Watch the wimp bail...watch...........

Whatya say, Craigie....Wanna shot at the title?

John W Riggs.

Wimp.

ClimateSanity

Tet would not promise to leave TOL if anyone showed that the idea of a rapture was in existence before Darby. Too bad. He would have to leave now if be had.

"I will add this more, namely, what may be conceived to be the cause of this RAPTURE of the saints on high to meet the Lord in the clouds, rather than to wait his coming to earth....What if it be, that they may be PRESERVED during the Conflagration of the earth and the works thereof, 2 Pet.3:10, that as Noah and his family were preserved from the Deluge by being lift up above the waters in the Ark; so should the saints at the Conflagration be lift up in the clouds unto their Ark, Christ, to be preserved there from the deluge of fire, wherein the wicked shall be consumed?" ("The Works of Joseph Mede," 1672, London edition, Book IV, p.776)

john w

Hall of Fame
No you don't.

You have to twist all of them into pretzels in order to make them work with your Dispensationalism.

"I don't subscribe to a belief system that was invented by one man like you do."-Tellalie

Since you subscribe to a belief system that was not a "one man" "invention," identify the men that taught you your belief system.

Why do you argue that God can invent, you punk?

Why can't you answer the question, sweetie Craigie, and identify these infallible teachers, because you assert that not just "one man," that you, on record, claim taught you your "man made" "invention" of "AD 70-ism," Preterism.

Name the person, besides just J. Stuart Russell, that taught you AD 70-ism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You mean your preterism?

Nope.

It's really easy to understand and believe the verse with Preterism.

(Luke 21:32) “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Jesus tells His Disciples that some of them will still be alive when all of the things He said would happen would happen.

Just like Jesus said, all of the things He said would happen, did in fact happen before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away. All of the things happened up to and including 70AD.

It's really simple with Preterism.

Like I said, for you Darby followers, you have to make up all kinds of excuses of why certain words don't really mean what they say.

ClimateSanity

The concept of a rapture was being built up over time as people starting reading Revelation as something literal instead of figurative as we see in Mede here. The thought of the elect being preserved from the times of judgement coming upon the earth was something very early in existence. This being tied in with the coming of Jesus was a little later. It wasn't until the nineteenth century that the coming of Jesus was seperated into two separate appearances.

ClimateSanity

Nope.

It's really easy to understand and believe the verse with Preterism.

(Luke 21:32) “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Jesus tells His Disciples that some of them will still be alive when all of the things He said would happen would happen.

Just like Jesus said, all of the things He said would happen, did in fact happen before the generation of His contemporaries all passed away. All of the things happened up to and including 70AD.

It's really simple with Preterism.

Like I said, for you Darby followers, you have to make up all kinds of excuses of why certain words don't really mean what they say.

Self delusion is more powerful a drug than anything on the market huh? Self preservation from a psyche headed to suicide?