ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

john w

Hall of Fame
The Israelites.

(1 Kings 2:3) and observe what the LORD your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. ...

By whose orders? When did they stop observing the law of Moses, and on whose orders?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
By whose orders?

God the Father.

When did they stop observing the law of Moses, and on whose orders?

The law of Moses was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

The law vanished completely in 70AD.

The new covenant was implemented in 30AD

From 30AD to 70AD, the law of Moses faded away as there was an overlap in the covenants.

john w

Hall of Fame
God the Father.

The law of Moses was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

The law vanished completely in 70AD.

The new covenant was implemented in 30AD

From 30AD to 70AD, the law of Moses faded away as there was an overlap in the covenants.

So, God the Father taught them the law.

I asked by whom, and when ,they were told to stop observing the law?
Why don't you answer the question?

Who taught the Israelites to observe Pentecost, in early Acts?

ClimateSanity

I asked by whom, and when ,they were told to stop observing the law?
Why don't you answer the question?

You're supposed to answer questions; not ask them. Now....about that prophetic click?

john w

Hall of Fame
"There was an overlap of the covenants from 30AD - 70AD.....
Of course Pentecost was part of the law. So were the three fall feasts that weren't not fulfilled until 70AD...The law of Moses was part of the Old Covenant"-Tellalie.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're supposed to answer questions; not ask them. Now....about that prophetic click?

He cannot answer my question, as he knows I've caught him in another lie:

I asked by whom, and when ,they were told to stop observing the law?Why don't you answer the question?

Tellalie suffers another death knell!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
"Sins blotted out for the Body of Christ before the day of atonement. How?"-Mayor

"Col 2 doesn't say sins were blotted out, it says the handwriting of ordinances were blotted out."-Tellalie

Vs.

"The law was nailed to the cross. You can't divide the law into parts that suit your belief system."-Tet. lie
No scripture says that "the law was nailed to the cross," and I showed you, punk, for years, that the "the handwriting of ordinances were blotted out"-not the law. That is our habitual liar, Craigie, that he must do, to support his satanic "AD 70-ism/Preterism."

My question to Craigie:

“Was the OC in place after the cross? Was the law part of the OC?Was Pentecost part of the law? Was the OC in place, adhered to, in ‘’arly Acts,’ ‘post cross?’ Was the law part of the OC? Was going to the temple, part of the law?”

His disjointed, words have no meaning, "response," lie:

“Which part of my answer didn't you understand?

There was an overlap of the covenants from 30AD - 70AD.

Of course Pentecost was part of the law. So were the three fall feasts that weren't not fulfilled until 70AD.

That doesn't mean that the law wasn't nailed to the cross. The law was nailed to the cross.

You just don't understand the overlap of the covenants”-Tet.

No, I don’t understand how you can be so stupid, and so slick, like your father. So slick, that you fall down, from the snake oil you leave below your computer.

Catch that slick lie, TOl audience? Why, you little demon, Craigie, as words mean nothing to you, you satanic pawn. Catch that? He asserts that the "law was nailed to the cross," and yet, the OC was in place "post cross," was followed, the law was followed "post cross,".....but the law was nailed to the cross.

Tet: The law was followed after the cross, but "That doesn't mean that the law wasn't nailed to the cross."

How did you get so stupid, Craigie?

And He asserts that God the Father told the Izzies to observe the law, but never told/taught the Saviour to observe the law.

Satanic.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Their descendants will be alive. Ethnic Israel is deep in unbelief. They will see him coming in the clouds.

Nice try, but NOPE.

(Luke 21:32) “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

john w

Hall of Fame
They were unbelievers.

How do dead unbelievers see Jesus' coming?

How did the Roman army, unbelievers, see Him coming in 70 AD, which you state was the second coming?

Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army, unbelievers, was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

God the Father gave the law to Moses.

Moses taught it to the Israelites, then it was the Levites who taught the law.

I asked by whom, and when ,they were told to stop observing the law?[/U]Why don't you answer the question?

(Rom 10:4) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

The Levites.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nice try, but NOPE.

(Luke 21:32) “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Slick, greasy one....nice try:

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Identify this "everyone," as we have been asking you for years, that saw this "un physical" Saviour return, even though He did not touch planet earth.

john w

Hall of Fame
Slick, greasy one....nice try:

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Identify this "everyone," as we have been asking you for years, that saw this "un physical" Saviour return, even though He did not touch planet earth.

Sat on whose throne? Identify this "the throne."

john w

Hall of Fame
God the Father gave the law to Moses.

Moses taught it to the Israelites, then it was the Levites who taught the law.

(Rom 10:4) For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

The Levites.

So, the punk says God the Father taught the Izzies the law.

Well, punk-Moses taught only what the LORD God told him to teach.

Answer the question. When did the LORD God tell the Izzies to stop observing the law?

Romans 10:4 KJV, demon boy, doers not say that the law ended=it is referring to the law as the believer' guide. The law still brings others to Christ, today, demon, and shows the lost what sin is.

"The law serves to bring others to Christ."-you

You lied, again, punk. The law was not nailed to the cross, demon-you made that up.

Galatians 3:24 KJV

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Romans 7:7 KJV

What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, the punk says God the Father taught the Izzies the law.

Well, punk-Moses taught only what the LORD God told him to teach.

Answer the question. When did the LORD God tell the Izzies to stop observing the law?

Romans 10:"4 KJV, demon boy, doers not say that the law ended=it is referring to the law as the believer' guide. The law still brings others to Christ, today, demon, and shows the lost what sin is.

"The law serves to bring others to Christ."-you

You lied, again, punk. The law was not nailed to the cross, demon-you made that up.

I don't know what "Izzies" are?

john w

Hall of Fame
Little weasel Tellalie:

Why can't you answer our questions, sweetie?