Your Top 10 Favorite Posters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Several good folks to study with here, which is one of the reasons i just love this place!
But if I could only pick one single member of TOL to have bible study with, it would be Steko.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When it comes to fun here at TOL, it's a toss-up for me between Steko & GloryDaz.

Steko has a lot of hidden messages in what he says.
And 99.9 percent of the time, I get it!
He has provided me with many a chuckle over the years!

And then there's GloryDaz!
For some downright knee-slapping, jaw dropping laughter ..... there were a couple of times we had so much fun that I could hardly breath from laughing so hard!
Not only on TOL, but in our personal lives too.

There are many others on TOL that I've had fun with are good sports, but the two above stand out to me personally.

rougueone

Ever Ready
Glory Daz

Kayaker, when he is posting.
Ever Ready, when he is posting.
Angel for truth
Patrick
Nazaroo
Brinny
Daniel 1611
Steko
Ha Nazir....

Many others.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And then there's Stripe.

Stripe is probably the person I have learned the most from on this site.
Science theories have never been my forte, and so I don't usually make any posts on the subject.
But I read the posts about it a lot.
Stripe not only makes it interesting, but explains in ways a novice like me can comprehend.
And he has a good sense of humor.
Grant is just plain cool!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And then there's Stripe.

Stripe is probably the person I have learned the most from on this site.
Science theories have never been my forte, and so I don't usually make any posts on the subject.
But I read the posts about it a lot.
Stripe not only makes it interesting, but explains in ways a novice like me can comprehend.
And he has a good sense of humor.
Grant is just plain cool!

I was taught by the best. :e4e:

john w

Hall of Fame
:think: I always wondered what you meant by chicks diggin' you, this at least explains some of that. Watching Andy Griffith teach Opie something so I'm taking notes on parenting but I'll check back...

Well, Lonster, even though you made my list(barely), due to the above zinger, when(not "if")you request to be my "friend" on Facebook(ticker symbol, "FB"), I will deny it, run you off my wall, after you post, "I like coffee," and relegate your request to my "MySpace" active account.

So there.

SaulToPaul 2

Well, Lonster, even though you made my list(barely), due to the above zinger, when(not "if")you request to be my "friend" on Facebook(ticker symbol, "FB"), I will deny it, run you off my wall, after you post, "I like coffee," and relegate your request to my "MySpace" active account.

So there.

Great...Lon will be in good company though since I too am on the long list of pending friend requests of john w the great!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I haven't been here too long so my list will be current users but you can also choose past posters for your top 10 -

Off the top of my head, here's mine, in no particular order:

1. heir
2. saint john w the great
3. Saul To Paul
4. steko
5. ok doser
6. annabenedetti
7. Rusha
8. Lon
9. acultureWarrior
10. Arthur Brain
11. Town Heretic
12. Nick M

Of course there are many many more I like, in fact I like most everybody here.

(This list is subject to change without notice)

Other than Lon, I have nothing in common with the rest (nor you for that matter). Quite the strange list you have there pj.

john w

Hall of Fame
1."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
2."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
3."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
4."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
5."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
6."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
7."The Rifleman," the great saint John W
8.."The Rifleman," the great saint John W, the most humblest poster, in TOL history
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................(i.e., way down on my list, compared to my "top 8")
9.Ther Mayor of TOL-STP, your "heir"ness, Nick M the great,ko of Ste, PJ, RightDivider, Musty, TottonLinnett, GloryDaz, Tambora, Danoh, Clete, "pops"GM, Angel4Truth, Rocketman, SOZO, bee of bye, BrightRaven, ClimateSanity, the Lon-ster, Town Heretic,Nazaroo, VegasCowboy, Kaytome
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................
11. "Paul," AFTER I'VE HAD A FEW HITS ON MY BONG, AND A FEW GLASSES OF "BOONE"S FARM."
12. All the wolves/wolf-ette's, for making this necessary.

john w

Hall of Fame
Great...Lon will be in good company though since I too am on the long list of pending friend requests of john w the great!

Oh, you're now a modern day Henny Youngman, ain'tcha, Mayor? Why don't you call up David Letterman,sorta like when Cliff Clavin called up Johnny Carson, and suggest a "Top Ten Reasons Why STP is actually more like Barney Fife, than the Mayor" list, since you are still watching Letterman re-runs, along with "The Best of Gopher, on The Love Boat" on your Beta Max VCR, starting it off with," 1. He's senstive, 2. He always talks about sin, 3.He is in a hurry too often, being a Breen-ite, 4. He has a Leonard Blush compelsion complex,5. He sometimes falsifies his past baseball "heroics," ..................."? I bet you and "Dave" would be ROTCBSSTUDIOFLOL("Rolling On The CBS Stuidio Floors Laughing Out Loud")-right, Mayor? Am I getting through to you, fella? Good.

And Remember, Mayor: God loves you, and so does the Easter Bunny...Saved by the milk.....Matured by the meat...(LOL...wink)....You can run, but you cannot hide from the truth.....The truth is, that the bible is true....

Good day to you, sir.

So there.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
The Muhammad Ali of TOL...

Yes, Mayor, as the wolves/wolf-ette's inevitably cry, "No Mas....No Mas," after venturing into the ring, against my greatness and/or humility, as they hit the canvass, slumped, in a heap, bloodied, right before the devil, and his minions, re-pump them up, with sophistry, deceit, wanting more rounds....

The bible is a rough book....War in the ring is rough....

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, Mayor, as the wolves/wolf-ette's inevitably cry, "No Mas....No Mas," after venturing into the ring, against my greatness and/or humility, as they hit the canvass, slumped, in a heap, bloodied, right before the devil, and his minions, re-pump them up, with sophistry, deceit, wanting more rounds....

The bible is a rough book....War in the ring is rough....

The Greatest Of All Times saint john w the great white hope

View attachment 23853