Your Top 10 Favorite Posters

Lon

Thank you, Patrick. I like you as well ... you keep things ... interesting. :) I don't normally put up favorite lists anymore just for the fact that I always leave someone off and my list would be too big. Generally speaking, if I like someone, they know it.

▲What Rusha said. Not only that, I tend to categorize my favorites or else my list would be long. People I admire who are completely opposite of me theologically would be one list. Sons-of-Thunder truth-smacking award would be another. PJ, you'd make my 'sheweth-himself-friendly' list as you've always done nothing but encourage me since you've gotten here. I love and appreciate so many on here, I too would be shamed by who I might hurt had I forgotten them from my lists. I guess I could do "people I miss the most who are gone from TOL" without hurting feelings though :chuckle: His blessings and much love. If you've gotten a pos rep from me, you are on one of my lists. -Lon

SaulToPaul 2

1. heir, relentless addiction to providing sound doctrine!
2. saint john w the great- combo of sound teaching/entertainment value
3. Nick M - brutal honesty with occasional soft touch, sound doctrine
4. PJ the great- makes me laugh, keeps things interesting
5. Climate Sanity- an old friend I respect
6. kmoney- diplomatic, TOL's resident non-MAD MAD expert
7. Tambora- great posts, for a sissy
8. SMODE- Sozo, Mystery, Outlaw, Door, Elyon
9. Musty/Right Divider- I confuse these two at times, very similar, sound doctrine
10. steko- a good guy, knowledgeable

And many others...

:noid:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Dream Team

Knocking on every JW's door with the gospel.

SOZO & Nick M.

I might be behind them just to throw out a PR apology (if necessary) for being called a hell bound pig so many times, as I leave with a smile on my face.