"You think" you posses eternal life.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
So sitting on the fence and weasely comments, as usual. You don't have your own position.

What don't I get it?

do you know what you are talking about?

read my posts. i have a position, and it's not "my own". anyone can call me whatever they want, if it helps them, to put me in a category or define me. not my problem, i'm not here to please people. you are very limited in your spiritual wisdom and post accusing, condemning statements to almost everyone. you will not accept criticizm in any form and display stubborn arrogance daily. this is all my opinion, only from posts i've seen. i hold Paul above any other Bible author. not above Jesus. i believe Paul is the "true" founder of the Christian Church. i can read and understand, Praise God ! ! ! i've explained in detail, my beliefs, interpretations and spiritual walk. have you ? i couldn't possibly sift through ANY of your "threads" or posts and see any real "position". you are not even near the "fence". people try to explain things of The Bible to you and you scoff at them. nobody can talk to you without personal questions and attacks from you. leave people alone, and do less typing and more praying and reading. God Bless you shaks ! - :kiss:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
read my posts. i have a position, and it's not "my own". anyone can call me whatever they want, if it helps them, to put me in a category or define me. not my problem, i'm not here to please people. you are very limited in your spiritual wisdom and post accusing, condemning statements to almost everyone. you will not accept criticizm in any form and display stubborn arrogance daily. this is all my opinion, only from posts i've seen. i hold Paul above any other Bible author. not above Jesus. i believe Paul is the "true" founder of the Christian Church. i can read and understand, Praise God ! ! ! i've explained in detail, my beliefs, interpretations and spiritual walk. have you ? i couldn't possibly sift through ANY of your "threads" or posts and see any real "position". you are not even near the "fence". people try to explain things of The Bible to you and you scoff at them. nobody can talk to you without personal questions and attacks from you. leave people alone, and do less typing and more praying and reading. God Bless you shaks ! - :kiss:

Good post!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.

You do realize that the passage is more about having "ears to hear..." than about not studying Scripture, no? In fact our Lord points out that every page of Scripture testifies to Him, so your trenchant reliance upon the Gospels alone is odd. If all of Holy Writ speaks to our Lord, why would you ignore everything but the Gospels? According to Scripture, our Lord is personally shown quoting from twenty-four Old Testament books, too.

AMR

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
You do realize that the passage is more about having "ears to hear..." than about not studying Scripture, no? In fact our Lord points out that every page of Scripture testifies to Him, so your trenchant reliance upon the Gospels alone is odd. If all of Holy Writ speaks to our Lord, why would you ignore everything but the Gospels? According to Scripture, our Lord is personally shown quoting from twenty-four Old Testament books, too.

AMR

I call the uneducateds hillbillies.

Inbred theologies.

th

Without Paul, their teeth rots

meshak

BANNED
Banned

AMR

You guys are abusing the scripture for your satisfaction.

good day.

oatmeal

That's what Paul, your lord says, not Jesus, my Lord.

read OP Jesus' word.

So, you are willing to share your method of studying?

Seems your method is to ignore scripture you don't like.

You like three books of the Bible.

The rest are garbage?

oatmeal

Jesus does not endorse studying the scripture like most of you do, and so proud of doing it.

Take look at most of you fighting over scripture and don't honor Jesus' simple teachings and commands.

So why are you fighting so much?

You argue and argue and argue and fight and fight and fight

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

AMR

Meshak ONLY trusts in Matthew and Mark! She rejects the rest
of the Bible! She hates Paul!

oatmeal

Sorry, I take Jesus' word over Paul.

Jesus is my Lord, not Paul.

Jesus took God's word over his own

John 5:30

John 8:26-27

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

You reject Moses as well?

John 5:46-47

You reject Psalms?

Jesus did not. Luke 20:41-44

oatmeal

I don't "think" that I have eternal life, I know that I have eternal life.

I John 5:13

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Do you know if you have eternal life?

Why not?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Why not?

She has said, she doesn't KNOW if she's saved? She's trying
her best to "EARN" her way!

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Why not?

Oatmeal, your faith no different from the rest of mainstreamers even though you are a non-trin.

My claim is in the OP.

Good day.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You guys are abusing the scripture for your satisfaction.

If our Lord relied upon many other texts from Scripture, is it not obvious He placed great worth in them? Why, then, do you deny that the entire Scripture and not just the NT Gospels is our guide in faith and practice?

Rather than waving me off with no substantive interaction with my response above, can you explain exactly how I may be abusing Holy Writ "for [my own] satisfaction" when I state how our Lord used Scripture and even noted that Jesus made it patently clear all of Scripture testified to Him?

Please help me understand your position by being more explicit.

AMR

Last edited: