"You think" you posses eternal life.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Can I just say how insane you guys sound? It's definitely entertaining and funny to read, but it's disheartening in a way.

I definitely don't agree with meshak on almost everything. I think the only thing i agree with her on is some of her position on Christians joining or endorsing the military.

I'm part of a couple "secular" forums and they treat people far better than what I've read on these forums.

I know that this won't change anyone's mind on here and you guys will go back to casting out demons and going on witch hunts on an online forum...so carry on, I guess.

If ya can't take the heat, get outta Dodge!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
excellent comparison. too bad she won't "get it". like other things she reads :nono:

So sitting on the fence and weasely comments, as usual. You don't have your own position.

What don't I get it?

do you know what you are talking about?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
but, please tell us all, meshak, how we "think" we "possess" eternal life. btw, I don't consider it a possession

I don't have to tell you anything. You search for yourself. Jesus is the Teacher and He teaches you perfectly. You just don't like what He has to say.

If you are Christian, you don't have to ask such question.

I already said my piece with Jesus' word.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your interpretation is out of context with other Jesus' word.

Jesus said clearly He is the Teacher, not anyone else.

Meshek, For your information, if you were not aware, scripture is not contradictory. If jesus delegated authority to Paul to teach that is what he did.You must come to understand that scripture cannot say one thing and then the direct opposite elsewhere.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshek, For your information, if you were not aware, scripture is not contradictory. If jesus delegated authority to Paul to teach that is what he did.You must come to understand that scripture cannot say one thing and then the direct opposite elsewhere.

So you disregard Jesus' word.

Nothing new, under the sun.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Suit yourself with your Paul based faith.

as for me it is Jesus I put my faith in.

Then put your faith in His faith and finished work!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I could say the same of you concerning the way you speak to me.

Why do you not rebuke John W??

besides--

Mat 17:14 And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying,
Mat 17:15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.
Mat 17:16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.
Mat 17:17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

LA

Too bad you're not as smart as you think you aren't?