Wokey McWokeface

marke

British soccer hooligans reject wholeness

Sports fans and players: 'If you hate God and country show some disrespect for patriotism at public events. If you love God and country show some disrespect for the corners who obviously have no respect for God and country.'

marke

People who aren't retarded knew how this would turn out before they started.

I was doing contract work at Ft. Bragg near a drop zone and saw a bunch of jumpers blown off-target into the trees. Concerned that some might have been hurt my fellow workers and I ran down to the area that looked to be the most dangerous. We happened upon a first sergeant on the ground cursing at a buck sergeant for going into the trees, and turned away to look elsewhere. We heard a woman crying and went to see what the problem was, where a woman's chute was tangled in two adjoining trees and she was dangling about 30' above the ground.

I was once a paratrooper. We were taught how to release our reserve and then release ourselves from our main chute and slide down the reserve to the ground. This woman was frozen in fear and would not do it. And she was crying. Soon the same first sergeant showed up and began to comfort her with kind and soothing words while formulating a plan to get her down. Our work crew just happened to have a trestle extension ladder just high enough to reach the woman so we offered it. About a dozen troops held the ladder while one climbed up and helped her down after releasing her from the chute.

It is not just how well women perform during stressful situations, it is also about how men deal with women in stressful situations. A woman can get in trouble in combat in ways that negatively affect the overall performance of the whole unit.