Wokey McWokeface

marke

Pushing transgenderism on 3 year olds

Unsaved sinners not only love sin but they aggressively promote the acceptance and practice of sin, often quite forcefully.

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

marke

Matt makes the case that if you accept the assessment of the insane left that most of modern society and the benefits that we enjoy from it are directly a result of racism, misogynism, colonialism and white supremacy, then racism, misogynism, colonialism and white supremacy must be societal goods after all. 😁
Critical race theory is stupidity on steroids.

marke

Black racists and race hustlers create fame and fortune for themselves by promoting stupidity to the disgruntled and ignorant who pay them money to lead them into greater darkness by soothing their unjustified anger at not being rich and famous themselves.

Matthew 15:14
Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Pushback from young women

"What was the reaction you were getting?"

"My family and friends were supportive, the only negative reaction I got was from retards on social media"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Pushback from young women

"What was the reaction you were getting?"

"My family and friends were supportive, the only negative reaction I got was from retards on social media"

Sacrifices for the homo pervert movement

ok doser

Can you imagine being so far down the rabbit hole that this makes sense, every single morning?

[Moderator Edit: WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE at the end of the video]

Last edited by a moderator:

ok doser

Barack Obama himself minimizing the rape of two little girls. Because the left doesn't care about normal people. They don't care about weird people like trans people. They only care about who they can use for power. And raped little girls can't be used for power. So they're ignored. There's a special place in hell for people like this.

ok doser

"They are not your kids. They are our kids. We're going to raise them the way we like in our government schools. And that includes raping little girls."