Woen named 'MARY.'

Tnkrbl123!

How many women by the name Mary, were at the cross, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus?

The Bible tells us of AT LEAST 3 but you are looking for the actual number of women named Mary who were there and only God knows that answer. The name Mary was a very popular name at the time (as it is obvious) and so there could have been many women named Mary who were there but the Bible does not tell us about all of them

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The Bible tells us of AT LEAST 3 but you are looking for the actual number of women named Mary who were there and only God knows that answer. The name Mary was a very popular name at the time (as it is obvious) and so there could have been many women named Mary who were there but the Bible does not tell us about all of them
Good thinkin' Tinkerball

S-word

BANNED
Banned

And where in the Gospels do you find that there were three women by the name Mary, at the cross, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus?

I see Patrick Jane, who argued that Abraham was born when his father Terah was 130, supports your erroneous answer.

Tnkrbl123!

And where in the Gospels do you find that there were three women by the name Mary, at the cross, the burial, and the empty tomb of Jesus?

I see Patrick Jane, who argued that Abraham was born when his father Terah was 130, supports your erroneous answer.

I see it in the Bible when I read the words. If you read for yourself you will see where it names the women. Many other very intelligent people on here have already shown you so to repeat them would be a waste of everyone's time. The point I am trying to make is that the name Mary was a very popular name and there may have been many women named Mary there but the Bible does not name them all :)

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I see it in the Bible when I read the words. If you read for yourself you will see where it names the women. Many other very intelligent people on here have already shown you so to repeat them would be a waste of everyone's time. The point I am trying to make is that the name Mary was a very popular name and there may have been many women named Mary there but the Bible does not name them all :)

Then you are ignorant to the truths as revealed in the scriptures. Go back through the posts in this thread and identify your so-called intelligent people, who have already identified, who, and how many women by the name of Mary there were at the cross, the burial and the empty tomb of Jesus? NONE my little ignorant friend, NONE.

So would you now care to try once more, to nominate the number of women by the name Mary, who were at the cross, burial and empty tomb of Jesus, and identify who those women by the name Mary were?

S-word

BANNED
Banned
I have an idea, You do it

I know that you have an idea of who they were and how many there were, as you quoted John 19: 25; But unless you know who the father of James the younger of Mary's three biological sons is, then I very much doubt that you have the number of women by the name Mary, who were at the cross, burial and empty tomb.

So as mine was the question, it is you who must answer.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
So then, there are apparently no Christians on this forum, who know how many women by the name Mary, were at the cross, the burial and the empty tomb of Jesus. Amazing.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
...and so:

This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list.

daqq is not on my ignore list mate. In fact I love to read his post and respond to them, revealing that daqq is what some people would call, 'A biblical ignoramus.'

He reckoned that Abraham was born when his father Terah was 130.

He reckoned that Jude did not quote verbatim from the words of righteous Enoch.

He reckons that no one, but Jesus himself saw the spirit come down in bodily form and fill him with the spirit/words, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, this day I have begotten thee."

And we can't let him spread his ignorant falsehoods to God's children, who are seeking the truth, can we?

Truster

daqq is not on my ignore list mate. In fact I love to read his post and respond to them, revealing that daqq is what some people would call, 'A biblical ignoramus.'

He reckons that no one, but Jesus himself saw the spirit come down in bodily form and fill him with the spirit/words, as the heavenly voice was heard to say, "You are my Son, this day I have begotten thee."

And we can't let him spread his ignorant falsehoods to God's children, who are seeking the truth, can we?

"mate"? You must be UK based or from the UK.

"we" by we I expect you refer to the redeemed?

If it has pleased the Eternal to blind him and through him to delude others who am I to take up the sword against my Maker? I know from experience and based on the Promise that Messiah always feeds His sheep and leaves the goats to their own deluded devices. Goats do not become sheep and tares do not become wheat and so if anyone takes in his garbage and swallows it then that person is reprobate.

I'm based in Wales by the way.

daqq

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by S-word

If it has pleased the Eternal to blind him and through him to delude others who am I to take up the sword against my Maker? I know from experience and based on the Promise that Messiah always feeds His sheep and leaves the goats to their own deluded devices. Goats do not become sheep and tares do not become wheat and so if anyone takes in his garbage and swallows it then that person is reprobate.

Too late; you have already taken up the sword against the Maker and His Word when you said my heavenly Father is Satan and blasphemed the Holy Spirit. The same is true again here in your words which I have quoted, for you apparently do not understand that goats and tares represent demons and devils, and not literal human beings. And if you truly knew, understood, and simply believed the scripture; you would not call any man unclean, and would instead harness your own tongue knowing that what comes forth from your mouth can defile you:

Acts 10:28 KJV
28 And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean.

Yes, that is the same word for unclean which is used of unclean spirits in the Gospel accounts; but I guess you know better than Peter and the Holy Spirit.

"This message is hidden because daqq is on your ignore list." (lol).

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Truster wrote........"mate"? You must be UK based or from the UK.

S-word........ Nah mate, I’m an Aussie through and through.

Truster wrote........"we" by we I expect you refer to the redeemed?

S-word.........No one who is still living can say that they are redeemed.

Truster wrote.........If it has pleased the Eternal to blind him and through him to delude others who am I to take up the sword against my Maker? I know from experience and based on the Promise that Messiah always feeds His sheep and leaves the goats to their own deluded devices. Goats do not become sheep and tares do not become wheat and so if anyone takes in his garbage and swallows it then that person is reprobate.

S-word...........if you see someone leading God’s children away from the truths that he has revealed in the scriptures, and you fail to reprove him and show to him the error of his ways, you will be a sharer in his errors.

Truster wrote.........I'm based in Wales by the way.

S-word.........your name wouldn’t be Jonah, would it?

OH, Wales, I see now, I thought you meant Whales.

Truster

Truster wrote........"mate"? You must be UK based or from the UK.

S-word........ Nah mate, I’m an Aussie through and through.

Truster wrote........"we" by we I expect you refer to the redeemed?

S-word.........No one who is still living can say that they are redeemed.

Truster wrote.........If it has pleased the Eternal to blind him and through him to delude others who am I to take up the sword against my Maker? I know from experience and based on the Promise that Messiah always feeds His sheep and leaves the goats to their own deluded devices. Goats do not become sheep and tares do not become wheat and so if anyone takes in his garbage and swallows it then that person is reprobate.

S-word...........if you see someone leading God’s children away from the truths that he has revealed in the scriptures, and you fail to reprove him and show to him the error of his ways, you will be a sharer in his errors.

Truster wrote.........I'm based in Wales by the way.

S-word.........your name wouldn’rbe Jonah, would it?

OH, Wales, I see now, I thought you meant Whales.

If a man has not been redeemed he has not been regenerated. It is the Holy Spirit that applies redemption. It is known as the "application of redemption". You are obviously clueless as to its meaning, but pretend a knowledge. This makes you both a liar and a hypocrite.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
If a man has not been redeemed he has not been regenerated. It is the Holy Spirit that applies redemption. It is known as the "application of redemption". You are obviously clueless as to its meaning, but pretend a knowledge. This makes you both a liar and a hypocrite.

It is you who are the biblical ignoramus. If one accepts the salvation of the blood of Christ and believes that they have been redeemed, but then like a pig, returns to wallow in the muck of his previous life, or like a dog who returns to eat of its own spew, their is left no more possibility of redemption for that person, for Christ does not die twice for you.

What living person can guarantee that they will not return to their previous life of sin?

What living person can guarantee that have been redeemed?

We must all die the first death, which is that of the physical bodies in which we, the mind/spirit have developed, and then go off into judgement, then and only then, after having been judged can you guarantee whether you have been redeemed or not.

Redemption is there for all who choose to stay in the word til the very end.

God's Truth

It is you who are the biblical ignoramus. If one accepts the salvation of the blood of Christ and believes that they have been redeemed, but then like a pig, returns to wallow in the muck of his previous life, or like a dog who returns to eat of its own spew, their is left no more possibility of redemption for that person, for Christ does not die twice for you.

What living person can guarantee that they will not return to their previous life of sin?

What living person can guarantee that have been redeemed?

We must all die the first death, which is that of the physical bodies in which we, the mind/spirit have developed, and then go off into judgement, then and only then, after having been judged can you guarantee whether you have been redeemed or not.

Redemption is there for all who choose to stay in the word til the very end.

Jesus is the Redeemer

Luke 1:68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.

Galatians 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”

Galatians 3:14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

daqq

Jesus is the Redeemer

Luke 1:68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.

So you worship Yohanan the Immerser as God-Man Almighty?

Luke 1:63-80 ASV
63 And he asked for a writing tablet, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.
64 And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, blessing God.
65 And fear came on all that dwelt round about them: and all these sayings were noised abroad throughout all the hill country of Judæa.
66 And all that heard them laid them up in their heart, saying, What then shall this child be? For the hand of the Lord was with him.
67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying,
68 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel; For he hath visited and wrought redemption for his people,
69 And hath raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of his servant David
70 (As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets that have been from of old),
71 Salvation from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
72 To show mercy towards our fathers, And to remember his holy covenant;
73 The oath which he sware unto Abraham our father,
74 To grant unto us that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies Should serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before him all our days.
76 Yea and thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Most High: For thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to make ready his ways;
77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people In the remission of their sins,
78 Because of the tender mercy of our God, Whereby the dayspring from on high shall visit us,
79 To shine upon them that sit in darkness and the shadow of death; To guide our feet into the way of peace.
80 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his showing unto Israel.

Yohanan, tribe Yhudah by his mother Elisheba, sister of Nahshon, prince of Yhudah. :chuckle:

God's Truth

So you worship Yohanan the Immerser as God-Man Almighty?

Luke 1:63-80 ASV
63 And he asked for a writing tablet, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.
64 And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, blessing God.
65 And fear came on all that dwelt round about them: and all these sayings were noised abroad throughout all the hill country of Judæa.
66 And all that heard them laid them up in their heart, saying, What then shall this child be? For the hand of the Lord was with him.
67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Spirit, and prophesied, saying,
68 Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel; For he hath visited and wrought redemption for his people,
69 And hath raised up a horn of salvation for us In the house of his servant David
70 (As he spake by the mouth of his holy prophets that have been from of old),
71 Salvation from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
72 To show mercy towards our fathers, And to remember his holy covenant;
73 The oath which he sware unto Abraham our father,
74 To grant unto us that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies Should serve him without fear,
75 In holiness and righteousness before him all our days.
76 Yea and thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Most High: For thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to make ready his ways;
77 To give knowledge of salvation unto his people In the remission of their sins,
78 Because of the tender mercy of our God, Whereby the dayspring from on high shall visit us,
79 To shine upon them that sit in darkness and the shadow of death; To guide our feet into the way of peace.
80 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his showing unto Israel.

Yohanan, tribe Yhudah by his mother Elisheba, sister of Nahshon, prince of Yhudah. :chuckle:

I don't get what you think is so funny. John prepared the way for Jesus the Redeemer. I worship only God.

daqq

I don't get what you think is so funny. John prepared the way for Jesus the Redeemer. I worship only God.

Are you admitting that Yohanan is the host? You quoted a passage where Zechariah was full of the Holy Spirit and prophesied concerning his son, Yohanan. I chuckled because it has been said so many times already, but no one seems to want to believe it, "All the prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan", (Matthew 11:13), and Elisheba is Elisabeth, that is the same name, and Elisheba was the wife of Ahron: she is the mother of the priesthood, and yet 100% Yhudi, for she was the sister of Nahshon the prince of tribe Yhudah. Elisabeth is simply the Greek transliteration of Elisheba, they are the same exact name. So Yohanan is 100% Kohen by patrilineal descent, (by his father Zechariah the son of Berechiah), and yet Yohanan is also 100% Yhudi by matrilineal descent, (by his mother Elisheba). So it was somewhat funny to me because of those who claim "Jesus is 100% Man + 100% God", while Yohanan is 100% Kohen + 100% Yhudi, plus the fact that you quoted a prophecy concerning Yohanan and appeared to be applying it to Jesus. :)