Woen named 'MARY.'

God's Truth

Are you admitting that Yohanan is the host? You quoted a passage where Zechariah was full of the Holy Spirit and prophesied concerning his son, Yohanan. I chuckled because it has been said so many times already, but no one seems to want to believe it, "All the prophets and the Torah prophesied until Yohanan", (Matthew 11:13), and Elisheba is Elisabeth, that is the same name, and Elisheba was the wife of Ahron: she is the mother of the priesthood, and yet 100% Yhudi, for she was the sister of Nahshon the prince of tribe Yhudah. Elisabeth is simply the Greek transliteration of Elisheba, they are the same exact name. So Yohanan is 100% Kohen by patrilineal descent, (by his father Zechariah the son of Berechiah), and yet Yohanan is also 100% Yhudi by matrilineal descent, (by his mother Elisheba). So it was somewhat funny to me because of those who claim "Jesus is 100% Man + 100% God", while Yohanan is 100% Kohen + 100% Yhudi, plus the fact that you quoted a prophecy concerning Yohanan and appeared to be applying it to Jesus. :)

John is Jesus' forerunner. John prepared the way for Christ the Redeemer.

Why are you laughing at that? As for all the other things you said, not sure what point you are trying to make.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
So you worship Yohanan the Immerser as God-Man Almighty?

Yohanan, tribe Yhudah by his mother Elisheba, sister of Nahshon, prince of Yhudah. :chuckle:

The great grandfather of the biblical Jesus was Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC. The sonless Yehoshua, had three elderly daughters, Joanna, Elizabeth and Anna/Hanna, whose mother was ‘Phanul’ from the tribe of Asher.

Knowing that his Zadokian lineage would become extinct unless his daughters were placed with future husbands according to the Torah, he married them off to chosen husbands.

Joanna, was betrothed to Joachim from the non-royal genetic lineage of David.

The second daughter of Yehoshua III, was Elizabeth. This was the Elizabeth, who, at a very advanced age was to become the mother of John the Baptist in 7 BC, some 16 years after the death of her father in 23 BC, and she (A Daughter of LEVI) was betrothed to a Levite priest by the name Zacharias of the priestly course of Abijah.

Hanna/Anna, the third daughter, was betrothed to Alexander Helios (Heli) a Macedonian Jew, of the tribe of Judah through Nathan the Levite, who was an adopted son of King David from the tribe of Judah. Heli and Hanna were the parents of Mary, who was the neice of Elizabeth and first cousin to John..

daqq

John is Jesus' forerunner. John prepared the way for Christ the Redeemer.

Why are you laughing at that?

Why are you saying I am laughing at that when I already told you it was something else?

As for all the other things you said, not sure what point you are trying to make.

The point I made is straight from the scripture:

Exodus 6:23 ASV
23 And Aaron took him Elisheba, the daughter of Amminadab, the sister of Nahshon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar.

Exodus 6:23 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
23 And Aaron took to himself to wife Elisabeth daughter of Aminadab sister of Naasson, and she bore to him both Nadab and Abiud, and Eleazar and Ithamar.

Elisabeth, (ελισαβεθ or ελισαβετ), is the Greek transliteration of Elisheba.
Nahshon is prince of tribe Yhudah:

Numbers 2:3 ASV
3 And those that encamp on the east side toward the sunrising shall be they of the standard of the camp of Judah, according to their hosts: and the prince of the children of Judah shall be Nahshon the son of Amminadab.

Ruth 4:18-22 ASV
18 Now these are the generations of Perez: Perez begat Hezron,
19 and Hezron begat Ram, and Ram begat Amminadab,
20 and Amminadab begat Nahshon, and Nahshon begat Salmon,
21 and Salmon begat Boaz, and Boaz begat Obed,
22 and Obed begat Jesse, and Jesse begat David.

Luke 1:67-69 KJV
67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Yohanan is therefore 100% Yhudi by matrilineal descent because his mother Elisabeth is "of the daughters of Ahron", (Luke 1:5), and all the daughters of Ahron are Yhudi by their mother, the wife of Ahron the Kohen, that is, Elisheba the sister of Nahshon, prince of tribe Yhudah.

God's Truth

Why are you saying I am laughing at that when I already told you it was something else?

The point I made is straight from the scripture:

Exodus 6:23 ASV
23 And Aaron took him Elisheba, the daughter of Amminadab, the sister of Nahshon, to wife; and she bare him Nadab and Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar.

Exodus 6:23 LXX-Septuagint (Brenton Translation)
23 And Aaron took to himself to wife Elisabeth daughter of Aminadab sister of Naasson, and she bore to him both Nadab and Abiud, and Eleazar and Ithamar.

Elisabeth, (ελισαβεθ or ελισαβετ), is the Greek transliteration of Elisheba.
Nahshon is prince of tribe Yhudah:

Numbers 2:3 ASV
3 And those that encamp on the east side toward the sunrising shall be they of the standard of the camp of Judah, according to their hosts: and the prince of the children of Judah shall be Nahshon the son of Amminadab.

67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying,
68 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

Yohanan is therefore 100% Yhudi by matrilineal descent because his mother Elisabeth is "of the daughters of Ahron", (Luke 1:5), and all the daughters of Ahron are Yhudi by their mother, the wife of Ahron the Kohen, that is, Elisheba the sister of Nahshon, prince of tribe Yhudah.

I am not getting into all that with you and I have no idea what you think it has to do with Christ redeeming us.

S-word said Jesus did not redeem us. I gave scripture that says he did. So again, what does all this you are posting have to do with my proving Jesus is our Redeemer?

daqq

I am not getting into all that with you and I have no idea what you think it has to do with Christ redeeming us.

S-word said Jesus did not redeem us. I gave scripture that says he did. So again, what does all this you are posting have to do with my proving Jesus is our Redeemer?

Was this you or was it not?

Jesus is the Redeemer

Luke 1:68 “Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them.

And is that what I responded to or is it not?
Did you not realize the above was spoken by Zechariah at the birth of Yohanan?
I suppose now the only point worth trying to make is CONTEXT.

Truster

It is you who are the biblical ignoramus. If one accepts the salvation of the blood of Christ and believes that they have been redeemed, but then like a pig, returns to wallow in the muck of his previous life, or like a dog who returns to eat of its own spew, their is left no more possibility of redemption for that person, for Christ does not die twice for you.

What living person can guarantee that they will not return to their previous life of sin?

What living person can guarantee that have been redeemed?

We must all die the first death, which is that of the physical bodies in which we, the mind/spirit have developed, and then go off into judgement, then and only then, after having been judged can you guarantee whether you have been redeemed or not.

Redemption is there for all who choose to stay in the word til the very end.

Please,please don't number me with those that have saved themselves. I was saved and part of my salvation is the promise that the eternal life I have, is eternal, and not temporal. I have not been set in slippery places, but upon a Rock, a solid Rock.

God's Truth

Was this you or was it not?

And is that what I responded to or is it not?
Did you not realize the above was spoken by Zechariah at the birth of Yohanan?
I suppose now the only point worth trying to make is CONTEXT.

John's parents were not calling John the redeemer.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

[/COLOR]Yohanan is therefore 100% Yhudi by matrilineal descent because his mother Elisabeth is "of the daughters of Ahron", (Luke 1:5), and all the daughters of Ahron are Yhudi by their mother, the wife of Ahron the Kohen, that is, Elisheba the sister of Nahshon, prince of tribe Yhudah.

daqq wrote..........Ruth 4:18-22 ASV

S-word........Luke 3: 32-32; Jerusalem bible…The Amplified version…The Living New Testament…The revised Standard version…….David, the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Booz, the son of Salmon, the son of Nahshon, 33 the son of Aminadab, which was the son of [Admin, the son of Arni,] the son of Hezron, the son of Perez.

An extra ancestor! Do you know why?

daqq wrote.........Luke 1:67-69 KJV

S-word.........Yes, we know that the Holy Spirit was poured out on people long before Jesus was even born?

daqq wrote..........Yohanan is therefore 100% Yhudi by matrilineal descent because his mother Elisabeth is "of the daughters of Ahron", (Luke 1:5), and all the daughters of Ahron are Yhudi by their mother, the wife of Ahron the Kohen, that is, Elisheba the sister of Nahshon, prince of tribe Yhudah.

S-word........Now then, let us look at the matrilineal, ancestral record of Jesus and John.

Tamar, the mother of Perez, who played the prostitute and seduced her father-in-law Judah, and bore to him a set of twins, ‘Perez and Zerah,’ was from Mesopotamia, a daughter of Aram.

Salmon was the husband of Rahab, the madam of a house of prostitution in Jericho, who bore to him ‘Boaz’.

Obed was the son of a Moabite woman by the name Ruth, who, with her sexual cunning, seduced Boaz into marrying her.

Then there is Bathsheba the daughter of Ammiel the son of Obed-Edom, a Levite descendant of Moses, she committed adultery with king David, who had her husband killed, and she was the mother of Solomon.

Here the matrilineal descent of John and Jesus, appear to separate, as Nathan the ancestor of Jesus, and who was the son of Bathsheba, was adopted by King David.

Last but not least of those female ancestors of Jesus as recorded in Matthew, was Mary the young woman who was pregnant to Joseph the son of Heli, before she married Joseph the son of Jacob.

These five women are recorded in the Genealogy of Joseph the son of Jacob, the step father of Jesus, Matthew.

Mary’s mother ‘Hanna/Anna’ is the sister of Elizabeth the mother of John, and both Hanna and Elizabeth, are the Daughters of Yehoshua/Jesus III, who was the high priest in Jerusalem from 36 to 23 BC.

And daqq says that John is 100% of 'WHAT TRIBE' according to matrilineal descent? Hmmmm.

Last edited: