WILLING TO HELP AMERICA TAKE THE MUSLIM BOOKS OUT OF HER OWN BIBLE.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
One can certainly honor the dead on 9/11 without de-humanizing others.

We need to be aware of Dresden, Hiroshima, Tokyo, the Calley massacre in Vietnam and the outcome of our war on Iraq. Plenty of good, innocent human beings have been dying for centuries. To the extent that innocent people have been slaughtered by our own country, we need to look within and be accountable and repentant.

An attack defined as an act of war is nothing new.

Charity

The God of Islam and Christianity sanctions violence. Don't kid yourself.

Exactly: while Christians an muslims follow Moses an his God Yahweh. Can you Help me with the Covenant that was made between so call christians an muslims in the holy Quran.

5.14. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.

Charity

Jesus said a lot. Unfortunately, today's believers think it is more pragmatic and comfortable to ignore his core teachings.

The synoptics do not show any evidence that can be tied to real time events in Jesus's life where he ever claimed divinity. And the consensus of historians has rightly asserted that the Book of John is not historical but represents an early form of theology. Careful readers will find a bewildering figure in John's account. He even presents Jesus dying on the Day of Preparation, not on Passover as Luke, Mark and Matthew write.

Show me where Jesus says "I am God" or "I am the Messiah." These were exalted terms that came into being long after the crucifixion.

verily verily John said Jesus said many things, John was the only disciple to live beside the roman empire in peace. the rest, wagers crucified.

holy Quran 5.33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
One can certainly honor the dead on 9/11 without de-humanizing others.

We need to be aware of Dresden, Hiroshima, Tokyo, the Calley massacre in Vietnam and the outcome of our war on Iraq. Plenty of good, innocent human beings have been dying for centuries. To the extent that innocent people have been slaughtered by our own country, we need to look within and be accountable and repentant.

An attack defined as an act of war is nothing new.

dresden, hiroshima, tokyo, iraq - all justifed

calley was acting on his own

OCTOBER23

AKIDO7 said,

Jesus never said he was the Messiah nor the Son of God.
But others (like the author of John's Gospel) did.

Does this qualify ?

John 13:13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.

----------------------------------------
The Quran mentions the Virgin Mary because

Mohammed's sister-in-law was Catholic.

Charity

Jesus appears many more times in the Urantia Book than in the Koran, but that doesn't mean that God approves of a single word in the Urantia Book; neither does Moses, Abraham, Isaac or Jacob endorse the Koran (by the way: neither does God). The Koran was inspired in hell, just like Urantia was.

Im afraid the QURAN endorses Abraham Isaac an Jacob MOSES an Jesus, are you able to understand why? No Law abiding Muslim will sign treaties with so call christians again. an today Arab muslims want a an another weapon treaty signed with obama. an the re treaty is estrangement an enmity an hatred one to the other until judgement.

holy quran 5.14. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus never said he was the Messiah nor the Son of God.

Matthew 16 KJV
(15) He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
(16) And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
(17) And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Matthew 27 KJV
(43) He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.

Luke 22 KJV
(70) Then said they all, Art thou then the Son of God? And he said unto them, Ye say that I am.

John 10 KJV
(36) Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
according to aikey, those don't count because Jesus didn't write them :kookoo:

Last edited:

Aimiel

Im afraid the QURAN endorses Abraham Isaac an Jacob MOSES an Jesus, are you able to understand why? No Law abiding Muslim will sign treaties with so call christians again. an today Arab muslims want a an another weapon treaty signed with obama. an the re treaty is estrangement an enmity an hatred one to the other until judgement.

holy quran 5.14. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.
You cannot scare Christians with a curse from your false god that doesn't even exist. The One True God of the Holy Scriptures is NOT found in the Koran. It is lies.

Charity

This thread is so confusing.

I don't care about the Quran as it states their false 'god' is "The Greatest Deceiver" who would follow such a abhorrent idol?

I read this somewhere.

"Our analysis has shown that Muhammad’s deity is a deceiver who cannot be trusted since he lies without hesitation.

A Muslim may contend that Allah only deceives unbelievers who deserve it. The problem with this assertion is that the Muslim scripture teaches that Allah doesn’t merely deceive unbelievers but also his followers."

Hi, This thread is about Abraham migrating to Israel where he saw a fire Ball an made a covenant that the new Land would belong to his dependents. even if another Nation Had already occupied the country.

Holy Quran.
Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 68

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was ever inclined to God and obedient to Him, and he was not of those who associate gods with God.
[3:68] ابراہیم نہ تو یہودی تھا نہ نصرانی بلکہ وہ تو (ہمیشہ اللہ کی طرف) جھکنے والا فرمانبردار تھا۔ اور وہ (ہرگز) مشرکوں میں سے نہیں تھا۔

Charity

You cannot scare Christians with a curse from your false god that doesn't even exist. The One True God of the Holy Scriptures is NOT found in the Koran. It is lies.

Subject Please.

Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 : Verse 112

And they say, ‘None shall ever enter Heaven unless he be a Jew or a Christian.’ These are their vain desires. Say, ‘Produce your proof, if you are truthful.’
[2:112] اور وہ کہتے ہیں کہ ہرگز جنت میں کوئی داخل نہیں ہو گا سوائے ان کے جو یہودی یا عیسائی ہوں۔ یہ محض ان کی خواہشات ہیں۔ تُو کہہ کہ اپنی کوئی مضبوط دلیل تو لاؤ اگر تم سچے ہو۔

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 68

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was ever inclined to God and obedient to Him, and he was not of those who associate gods with God.
[3:68] ابراہیم نہ تو یہودی تھا نہ نصرانی بلکہ وہ تو (ہمیشہ اللہ کی طرف) جھکنے والا فرمانبردار تھا۔ اور وہ (ہرگز) مشرکوں میں سے نہیں تھا۔

Charity

according to aikey, those don't count because Jesus didn't write them :kookoo:

Say ye: ‘We believe in Allah and what has been revealed to us, and what was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob and his children, and what was given to Moses and Jesus, and what was given to all other Prophets from their Lord. We make no difference between any of them; and to Him we submit ourselves.’
[2:137] تم کہہ دو ہم اللہ پر ایمان لے آئے اور اس پر جو ہماری طرف اتارا گیا اور جو ابراہیم اور اسماعیل اور اسحٰق اور یعقوب اور (اس کی) اولاد کی طرف اتارا گیا۔ اور جو موسیٰ اور عیسیٰ کو دیا گیا اور اس پر بھی جو سب نبیوں کو ان کے ربّ کی طرف سے عطا کیا گیا۔ ہم ان میں سے کسی کے درمیان فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اُسی کے فرمانبردار ہیں۔

Al-Baqarah Chapter 2 : Verse 254

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 46

When the angels said, ‘O Mary, Allah gives thee glad tidings of a word from Him; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;
[3:46] جب فرشتوں نے کہا اے مریم! یقیناً اللہ تجھے اپنی طرف سے ایک پاک کلمہ کی بشارت دیتا ہے جس کا نام مسیح عیسیٰ ابن مریم ہوگا۔ دنیا اور آخرت میں وجیہ اور مقربین میں سے ہوگا۔

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 53

And when Jesus perceived their disbelief, he said, ‘Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah?’ The disciples answered, ‘We are the helpers of Allah. We have believed in Allah. And bear thou witness that we are obedient.
[3:53] پس جب عیسیٰ نے اُن میں انکار (کا رجحان) محسوس کیا تو اس نے کہا کون اللہ کی طرف (بلانے میں) میرے انصار ہوں گے؟ حواریوں نے کہا ہم اللہ کے انصار ہیں، ہم اللہ پر ایمان لے آئے ہیں اور تُو گواہ بن جا کہ ہم فرمانبردار ہیں۔

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 56

When Allah said, ‘O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear thee from the charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.
[3:56] جب اللہ نے کہا اے عیسیٰ! یقیناً میں تجھے وفات دینے والا ہوں اور اپنی طرف تیرا رفع کرنے والا ہوں اور تجھے ان لوگوں سے نتھار کر الگ کرنے والا ہوں جو کافر ہوئے، اور ان لوگوں کو جنہوں نے تیری پیروی کی ہے ان لوگوں پر جنہوں نے انکار کیا ہے قیامت کے دن تک بالادست کرنے والا ہوں۔ پھر میری ہی طرف تمہارا لوٹ کر آنا ہے جس کے بعد میں تمہارے درمیان اُن باتوں کا فیصلہ کروں گا جن میں تم اختلاف کیا کرتے تھے۔

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 60

Surely, the case of Jesus with Allah is like the case of Adam. He created him out of dust, then He said to him, ‘Be!,’ and he was.
[3:60] یقیناً عیسیٰ کی مثال اللہ کے نزدیک آدم کی مثال کی سی ہے۔ اسے اس نے مٹی سے پیدا کیا پھر اسے کہا کہ ”ہو جا “ تو وہ ہونے لگا (اورہو کر رہا)۔

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 85

Say, ‘We believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to us, and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Tribes, and that which was given to Moses and Jesus and other Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we submit.’
[3:85] تُو کہہ دے ہم ایمان لے آئے اللہ پر اور اس پر جو ہماری طرف اتارا گیا اور جو ابراہیم پر اتارا گیا اور اسماعیل پر اور اسحق پر اور یعقوب پر اور (اس کی) نسلوں پر اور جو موسیٰ اور عیسیٰ کو اور جو نبیوں کو اُن کے ربّ کی طرف سے دیا گیا۔ ہم ان میں سے کسی کے درمیان کوئی تفریق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی کی فرمانبرداری کرنے والے ہیں۔

Al-Nisa' Chapter 4 : Verse 158

And their saying, ‘We did kill the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah;’ whereas they slew him not, nor crucified him, but he was made to appear to them like one crucified; and those who differ therein are certainly in a state of doubt about it; they have no definite knowledge thereof, but only follow a conjecture; and they did not convert this conjecture into a certainty;
[4:158] اور ان کے اس قول کے سبب سے کہ یقیناً ہم نے مسیح عیسیٰ ابنِ مریم کو جو اللہ کا رسول تھا قتل کر دیا ہے۔ اور وہ یقیناً اسے قتل نہیں کر سکے اور نہ اسے صلیب دے (کر مار) سکے بلکہ ان پر معاملہ مشتبہ کر دیاگیا اور یقیناً وہ لوگ جنہوں نے اس بارہ میں اختلاف کیا ہے اس کے متعلق شک میں مبتلا ہیں۔ ان کے پاس اِس کا کوئی علم نہیں سوائے ظن کی پیروی کرنے کے۔ اور وہ یقینی طور پر اسے قتل نہ کر سکے۔

Al-Nisa' Chapter 4 : Verse 160

And there is none among the People of the Book but will believe in it before his death; and on the Day of Resurrection, he (Jesus) shall be a witness against them —
[4:160] اور اہلِ کتاب میں سے کوئی (فریق) نہیں مگر اس کی موت سے پہلے یقیناً اس پر ایمان لے آئے گا اور قیامت کے دن وہ ان پر گواہ ہوگا۔

Charity

Funny that!

Searched the Holy Quran for EVE . There were no matches for your search.

Search the Holy Quran for Adam
2 : Verse 36
And We said: ‘O Adam, dwell thou and thy wife in the garden, and eat therefrom plentifully wherever you will, but approach not this tree, lest you be of the wrongdoers.’

RBBI

According to an article I read, Mohammed was in a cave when an angel, supposedly from the Most High appeared to him with a banner and told him to write. He kept striking him with the banner because Mohammed didn't comply. After 3 tries, Mohammed told him he couldn't read or write. Now if this is true, does it not strike you as an inconvenient flaw that a real angel of the Most High would not already know that Mohammed was illiterate?

In addition to that, he basically created a religion that suited his tastes in raping young girls, according to one of his wives, one of which was all of 9. That makes him at the very least an unregenerate pedophile and rapist.

You would do well to find the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob while you still have time. Read the Word and not the Quran, and find Him for yourself. Peace