WILLING TO HELP AMERICA TAKE THE MUSLIM BOOKS OUT OF HER OWN BIBLE.

Charity

The crops ready for harvesting, all christians a required to stand.

WILLING TO HELP AMERICA TAKE THE MUSLIM BOOKS OUT OF HER OWN BIBLE.. Abraham left his birth land an law migrated an made a covenant over the new estate he stood on... his decedents as many as the stars in the night, Moses lead those descendants, Moses is in the Koran an is one of their prophets.
- Vatican city has seized an sealed all the book up as one holy bible, carried all the jewish temple gold from King Davids throne back to rome 2000 years ago. the end of is the beginning of.

Charity

Abrahams Migration, An his covenant to seize the estate an land he migrated to.
Gen 28:4(The 6000 year old world)
Gen 28:2
Arise, go to Padanaram, to the house of Bethuel thy mother's father; and take thee a wife from thence of the daughters of Laban thy mother's brother.
And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.

Jacob who has no idea of his grandpas BIRTH LAND AN LAW demands that the law should be broken on behalf.
Gen 29:26
And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.

Charity

A second covenant over estate, once name america, I mean Luz by the forma occupants of the Land an estate.

Gen 28:19
And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.
And (Jacob) he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

they had fun seizing many lands in vision an dreams. least to be accomplished by the descendents to come.

And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Jacob is hearing his Grandfathers God, interesting enough jacob is chased back to the land he is born in by migrant Abraham, an A angel of a lord Wrestles with him all night, Jacob wins, an A God finds it nesassary to forgive Jacob, an which God stays with Jacob in his strange Land an begins to rule harsh punishments over the Land

Amos on Bethel-(formaly Luz) 1000 years Latter; country in which Jacob made a covenant with his god to seize estate of the Nation already occupying.
Amo 7:15
And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.
Amo 7:16
Now therefore hear thou the word of the LORD: Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not thy word against the house of Isaac. ( who's silence is seizing the Estate for a foreign god.
Kings On Bethel( formaly Luz) Bethel sacrificing to calves they made, just like the disobedient, who melted down gold they carried for moses. that he not only broke his commandment tablet on the way down the hill, he also broke the 6th commandment an began killing the refugee descendants of Bethel
1Ki 12:32
And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made.

Last edited:

Charity

Watch out for the Arab with tradional Jewish nose, they want all this estate. Its taken an eternity to eternity to seize, from the beginning of the end is found.

Last edited:

Charity

How dose a bad alliance sound,

HolyQURAN
4.157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:

Jesus is a messenger of Allah, Moses is a prohet in the Quran
An Vatican City could only be the so call Christians. Peter an Jesus where their Enemy. Transforming the identity of Christian would have helped.

So call Christians made a covenant with Arab Muslims, an so call Christians broke the rules, now fire and brimstone until judgement day. An the Jews, well they borrowed money illegally, ate food that annoyed them, an Muslims sound a little upset.

Quran 4.160. For the iniquity of the Jews We made unlawful for them certain (foods) good and wholesome which had been lawful for them;- in that they hindered many from Allah.s Way;

4.161. That they took usury, though they were forbidden; and that they devoured men's substance wrongfully;- we have prepared for those among them who reject faith a grievous punishment.

5.14. From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. ( Vatican City looted all their pre Allah books, an put them in the Christian bible)

5.33. The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

Last edited:

Charity

The God of Araham Isaac an Jacob. Yahweh

The God of Araham Isaac an Jacob. Yahweh

helpful google Translater tool.

https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...i=jsP0Vaa2OaLu8weQnYGQBw#q=covenant+in+arabic

The word(s) "moses" appears 201 time(s) in 189 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

The word(s) "abraham" appears 93 time(s) in 80 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

The word(s) "isaac" appears 16 time(s) in 16 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

The word(s) "jacob" appears 23 time(s) in 19 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

Yhaweh iN Arabic...The word(s) "الرب" appears 38 time(s) in 30 verse(s) in Quran in Arabic Tafsir (King Fahad Quran Complex تفسير المیسر ) translation.

Jesus is only a messenger of Allah. The House O King David, the gold temple treasure an the estate is better not discussed by Arabs an Romans.

Aimiel

Jesus appears many more times in the Urantia Book than in the Koran, but that doesn't mean that God approves of a single word in the Urantia Book; neither does Moses, Abraham, Isaac or Jacob endorse the Koran (by the way: neither does God). The Koran was inspired in hell, just like Urantia was.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
helpful google Translater tool.

https://www.google.com.au/search?cl...i=jsP0Vaa2OaLu8weQnYGQBw#q=covenant+in+arabic

The word(s) "moses" appears 201 time(s) in 189 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

The word(s) "abraham" appears 93 time(s) in 80 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

The word(s) "isaac" appears 16 time(s) in 16 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

The word(s) "jacob" appears 23 time(s) in 19 verse(s) in Quran in Mohsin Khan translation.

Yhaweh iN Arabic...The word(s) "الرب" appears 38 time(s) in 30 verse(s) in Quran in Arabic Tafsir (King Fahad Quran Complex تفسير المیسر ) translation.

Jesus is only a messenger of Allah. The House O King David, the gold temple treasure an the estate is better not discussed by Arabs an Romans.

hogwash -

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
The crops ready for harvesting, all christians a required to stand.

WILLING TO HELP AMERICA TAKE THE MUSLIM BOOKS OUT OF HER OWN BIBLE.. Abraham left his birth land an law migrated an made a covenant over the new estate he stood on... his decedents as many as the stars in the night, Moses lead those descendants, Moses is in the Koran an is one of their prophets.
- Vatican city has seized an sealed all the book up as one holy bible, carried all the jewish temple gold from King Davids throne back to rome 2000 years ago. the end of is the beginning of.
The Quran mentions the Virgin Mary many, many more times than the New Testament.

The only difference is that in their view, Jesus is not the Son of God but is a prophet--something that Jesus agreed with once saying that prophets aren't listened to on their home turf.

Jesus never said he was the Messiah nor the Son of God. But others (like the author of John's Gospel) did.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jesus never said he was the Messiah nor the Son of God. But others (like the author of John's Gospel) did.

wait

what? :freak:

do you think there's a special book of the Bible named "Jesus" which He wrote?

"Jesus never said He was the messiah"????

by your standard, Jesus never said nothing

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Jesus said a lot. Unfortunately, today's believers think it is more pragmatic and comfortable to ignore his core teachings.

The synoptics do not show any evidence that can be tied to real time events in Jesus's life where he ever claimed divinity. And the consensus of historians has rightly asserted that the Book of John is not historical but represents an early form of theology. Careful readers will find a bewildering figure in John's account. He even presents Jesus dying on the Day of Preparation, not on Passover as Luke, Mark and Matthew write.

Show me where Jesus says "I am God" or "I am the Messiah." These were exalted terms that came into being long after the crucifixion.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned

Mohammed was a false prophet and a pervert.

Jesus is a homicidal murderer and God is a divine ethnic cleanser in the Book of Revelation.

The historical Jesus was not and neither was the historical Mohammed.

The sacred scripture that was written after their deaths was written by all-too-human fallible humans, inspired by God to be revengeful, scapegoaters. and killers--all in the name of their erroneous conceptions of their founders.

The God of Islam and Christianity sanctions violence. Don't kid yourself.