WILLING TO HELP AMERICA TAKE THE MUSLIM BOOKS OUT OF HER OWN BIBLE.

Charity

According to an article I read, Mohammed was in a cave when an angel, supposedly from the Most High appeared to him with a banner and told him to write. He kept striking him with the banner because Mohammed didn't comply. After 3 tries, Mohammed told him he couldn't read or write. Now if this is true, does it not strike you as an inconvenient flaw that a real angel of the Most High would not already know that Mohammed was illiterate?

In addition to that, he basically created a religion that suited his tastes in raping young girls, according to one of his wives, one of which was all of 9. That makes him at the very least an unregenerate pedophile and rapist.

You would do well to find the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob while you still have time. Read the Word and not the Quran, and find Him for yourself. Peace

I'm afraid Abraham migrated from his birth land an laws, your allready studying allahs books an worshiping him by paying attention to covenants made, to seize land an estates already built. thanks to Vatican City, whom, by making a clean sweep looted an (carried the Jewish temple gold back to Rome) leaving the stones to be turned an ruled by Muslims. Muslims are not so happy about the treaty that was signed, They still haven't achieved their portion of the alliance from so call Christians.

Charity

According to

In addition to that, he basically created a religion that suited his tastes in raping young girls, according to one of his wives, one of which was all of 9. That makes him at the very least an unregenerate pedophile and rapist.

You would do well to find the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob while you still have time. Read the Word and not the Quran, and find Him for yourself. Peace

I'm afraid Abraham migrated, it's easy for these people to be his stars an inherit the estate, Christian or Muslim.
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2015/May/Nun-Islam-is-ISIS-Whoever-Says-Otherwise-Is-a-Liar/

Charity

Good old British John. Celtic mary. French peter!
Has anyone ever considered the history of Nations that have been forced to their knees to observe a foreign God. Naturally their seed WILL look without seeing an PERHAPS read without remembrance.

Abraham Migrated to a new country where he created a covenant to seize the Land he sat on THREW HIS GOD, that his seed would rise up in time to receive his promise as Stars of the heavens. (they) were later exiled from their promised Land to returned again 40 years latter, entering Israel under what christians mirror was a christian cloud lead by Moses.

I believe todays Christians are the product of their historical ancestors faith being conquered. I also believe that all evidence of what that faith stood for has be reduced to nil by a barbaric an greedy alliance to split the spoil.. the looting of the Temple Gold, turning Stones an claiming the land an estate. evidence of ongoing Matinance, suppressing the memory of the Kingdom where Harps Pipes an strings sounded as a nation of people Danced an wrote poetry is a will or will not observation.

Please reply if your Brave enough to consider that an ancestor may have forced to the knees to worship an other God! post 666

Apple7

HolyQURAN
4.157. That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah.;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:

When asked about Jesus’ Crucifixion, Muslims will invariably reference one ayah from the Koran, to support their conviction.

Islam bases an entire doctrine regarding Jesus’ crucifixion & death upon the cross, on a single solitary Koranic ayah.

And in this single solitary ayah, the entire doctrine teeters upon the rendering of a single solitary word (wama) – which Islam has misinterpreted as a negative.

The correct rendering of this ayah is as thus…

وقولهم إنا قتلنا المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول
الله وما قتلوه وما صلبوه ولكن شبه لهم وإن
الذين اختلفوا فيه لفي شك منه ما لهم به من علم
إلا اتباع الظن وما قتلوه يقينا

Waqawlihim inna qatalna almaseeha AAeesa ibna maryama rasoola Allahi wama qataloohu wama salaboohu walakin shubbiha lahum wa-inna allatheena ikhtalafoo feehi lafee shakkin minhu ma lahum bihi min AAilmin illa ittibaAAa alththanni wama qataloohu yaqeenan

4.157 And their saying: "Truly we killed The Messiah, Jesus, Mary's son, “allah's” messenger”, and that they killed him, and that they crucified him, and certainly they alike, and truly whom they differed in Him, certainly they (are) not in doubt from Him, on account of Him, from knowledge, except to follow the belief, and that they surely killed him.

To overcome the Muslim mindset, we need to first define the Arabic word that has been misinterpreted by Islam.

Here is the classic Arabic definition for "ma"...

ما = “ma”

“ma” definition:

Conjunctive pronoun. That; which; that which; whatsoever; what; as; as much; in such a manner as; as much as; as for as; any kind; when; how. Does not, as a rule, refer to reasonable things, but instances to the contrary sometimes occur. It is one of those particles, which, in conditional propositions, govern the verb in the conditional mood; it is frequently a mere expletive. It is also a negative adverb, Not; in general it denies a circumstance either present, or of past, but little remote from the present; it governs the attribute in the accusative, thus it is a negative particle when placed before the perfect as in 53.2; or before a pronoun as in 68.2; or before an demonstrative noun as in 12.31. The particle, when joined to the perfect, denies the past; when joined to the imperfect, the present.

References:
An Arabic-English Lexicon, E.W. Lane, volume eight, p. 3016
A Grammar of the Arabic Language, W. Wright, Third edition, volume 2, p. 300
The Dictionary of the Holy Qur’an, 1st edition, Abdul Mannan Omar, pp. 523 - 524
A Dictionary and Glossary of the Koran, John Penrice, pp. 135 - 136

As we can see below..."ma", when joined to "wa", is simply a filler-word in this ayah...

وقولهم إنا قتلنا المسيح عيسى ابن مريم رسول
الله وما قتلوه وما صلبوه ولكن شبه لهم وإن
الذين اختلفوا فيه لفي شك منه ما لهم به من علم
إلا اتباع الظن وما قتلوه يقينا

Waqawlihim inna qatalna almaseeha AAeesa ibna maryama rasoola Allahi wama qataloohu wama salaboohu walakin shubbiha lahum wa-inna allatheena ikhtalafoo feehi lafee shakkin minhu ma lahum bihi min AAilmin illa ittibaAAa alththanni wama qataloohu yaqeenan

4.157 And their saying: "Certainly we killed The Messiah, Jesus, Mary's son, “allah's” messenger”, and that they killed him, and that they crucified him, and certainly they alike, and truly whom they differed in Him, certainly they (are) not in doubt from Him, on account of Him, from knowledge, except to follow the belief, and that they surely killed him.

As witnessed by the plethora of positives in this ayah, the conditional mood is only positive.

Couple this, to the very next ayah, as thus…

بل رفعه الله إليه وكان الله عزيزا حكيما

Bal rafaAAahu Allahu ilayhi wakana Allahu AAazeezan hakeeman

4.158 But “allah”, he raised Him to him, and “allah” mighty, wise.

4.157 & 4.158 tell us of its most likely Biblical source...

This One given to you by the before-determined purpose and foreknowledge of God, you having taken by lawless hands, having crucified Him, you killed Him. But God raised Him up, loosing the throes of death, because it was not possible for Him to be held by it. (Act 2.23 - 24)

As we can see, 4.157 & 4.158 are simply parroting NT material...

Thus, context is clear that in 4.157 “wama” is simply governing the verb in the conditional mood – which is positive….NOT negative.

Further, rendering this Islamic one-hit-wonder ayah as a negative would force other Koranic ayahs into contradiction.

As further evidence that 4.157 confirms Jesus’ death upon the cross, all the Koranic crucifixion instances are shown here, which confirm that the Koran always describes a crucifixion event with complete certainty of death…

• 5.33…they will be crucified till death
• 7.124…I will surely crucify you till death
• 12.41…so will be crucified till death
• 20.71…and I will surely crucify you till death
• 26.49…and I will surely crucify you till death

Death through crucifixion is always mandated in the Koran.

Thus, there is no reason at all to believe that 4.157 would break this trend…

Apple7

The authors of the Koran used the Biblical Book of Revelation to construct the Koranic Paradise.

Paraphrased Book of Revelation Heaven material is strewn across the pages of the Koran and exactly mirrors the description contained in the Holy Bible.

The most profound result of this fact that the Koranic Paradise is built upon, and is reserved for, the followers of Jesus Christ. This is readily apparent from the construction of Heaven as it contains twelve foundations built upon Jesus’ twelve disciples; with twelve gates of entrance based upon the twelve tribes of Israel.

All this, completely lost to ignorance in what is now known as Islam…

Apple7

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 60

Surely, the case of Jesus with Allah is like the case of Adam. He created him out of dust, then He said to him, ‘Be!,’ and he was.
[3:60] یقیناً عیسیٰ کی مثال اللہ کے نزدیک آدم کی مثال کی سی ہے۔ اسے اس نے مٹی سے پیدا کیا پھر اسے کہا کہ ”ہو جا “ تو وہ ہونے لگا (اورہو کر رہا)۔

إن مثل عيسى عند الله كمثل ءادم خلقه من
تراب ثم قال له كن فيكون

Inna mathala AAeesa AAinda Allahi kamathali adama khalaqahu min turabin thumma qala lahu kun fayakoonu

3.59 Truly Jesus' similitude with“allah”, as/like Adam, He created him out of dust then said to him: "Be thou." so (he) is.

The message behind the rendering:

• Two comparisons are made “mathalu” & “kamathali”
• The first (former) comparison is between Jesus and “allah”
• “allah” is shown to be co-equal “mathalu” with Jesus
• Jesus is shown to have always existed “inna” with “inda” “allah”
• Jesus was not created
• The second (latter) comparison is redundant to the former
• The second comparison describes the creation “khalaqahu” of Adam
• It is referring to man…not to Jesus
• It is singular
• It refers to the act of measuring; or determining the measure, proportion, or the like, of a thing; and the making a thing by measure, or according to the measure of another thing; or proportioning a thing to another thing
• The originating or producing a thing after a pattern or model which one has devised, not after the similitude of anything pre-existing.
• As meaning the bringing into existence from a state of no-existence. As an act of God, signifies the creating out of nothing
• We are told that Adam was created, i.e. he had a beginning (out of nothing), in the likeness of his creator
• Adam is made from dust “turabin”
• The creation of man in this ayah is rooted in sura 86…which shares the same root as “turabin”
• The Word of “allah” brings forth Adam
• The Word i.e. Jesus is co-equal with “allah”
• Man is created through Jesus
• Jesus is God

Thus…it becomes quite clear that the second comparison of this ayah is simply re-enforcing the Biblical stance that Jesus (the Word) is what brought Adam into existence out of nothing.

Interplanner

A second covenant over estate, once name america, I mean Luz by the forma occupants of the Land an estate.

Gen 28:19
And he called the name of that place Bethel: but the name of that city was called Luz at the first.
And (Jacob) he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep.
And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed;

they had fun seizing many lands in vision an dreams. least to be accomplished by the descendents to come.

And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.
And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of.

Jacob is hearing his Grandfathers God, interesting enough jacob is chased back to the land he is born in by migrant Abraham, an A angel of a lord Wrestles with him all night, Jacob wins, an A God finds it nesassary to forgive Jacob, an which God stays with Jacob in his strange Land an begins to rule harsh punishments over the Land

Amos on Bethel-(formaly Luz) 1000 years Latter; country in which Jacob made a covenant with his god to seize estate of the Nation already occupying.
Amo 7:15
And the LORD took me as I followed the flock, and the LORD said unto me, Go, prophesy unto my people Israel.
Amo 7:16
Now therefore hear thou the word of the LORD: Thou sayest, Prophesy not against Israel, and drop not thy word against the house of Isaac. ( who's silence is seizing the Estate for a foreign god.
Kings On Bethel( formaly Luz) Bethel sacrificing to calves they made, just like the disobedient, who melted down gold they carried for moses. that he not only broke his commandment tablet on the way down the hill, he also broke the 6th commandment an began killing the refugee descendants of Bethel
1Ki 12:32
And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made.

The America bit is sheer nonsense.

Apple7

Aal-e-`Imran Chapter 3 : Verse 56

When Allah said, ‘O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear thee from the charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.
[3:56] جب اللہ نے کہا اے عیسیٰ! یقیناً میں تجھے وفات دینے والا ہوں اور اپنی طرف تیرا رفع کرنے والا ہوں اور تجھے ان لوگوں سے نتھار کر الگ کرنے والا ہوں جو کافر ہوئے، اور ان لوگوں کو جنہوں نے تیری پیروی کی ہے ان لوگوں پر جنہوں نے انکار کیا ہے قیامت کے دن تک بالادست کرنے والا ہوں۔ پھر میری ہی طرف تمہارا لوٹ کر آنا ہے جس کے بعد میں تمہارے درمیان اُن باتوں کا فیصلہ کروں گا جن میں تم اختلاف کیا کرتے تھے۔

إذ قال الله يعيسى إني متوفيك ورافعك إلي ومطهرك من الذين كفروا وجاعل الذين اتبعوك فوق الذين كفروا إلى يوم القيمة ثم إلي مرجعكم فأحكم بينكم فيما كنتم فيه تختلفون

Ith qala Allahu ya AAeesa innee mutawaffeeka warafiAAuka ilayya wamutahhiruka mina allatheena kafaroo wajaAAilu allatheena ittabaAAooka fawqa allatheena kafaroo ila yawmi alqiyamati thumma ilayya marjiAAukum faahkumu baynakum feema kuntum feehi takhtalifoona

3.55 When “allah” said: "O! Jesus, I will cause you to die and raising you to me and you who is pure and clean from whom they disbelieved, and going to appoint whom they followed you over whom they disbelieved to the Resurrection Day; then to me you return, so I will judge between you in what you were in Him, you differ.

This ayah is a classic example of a Koranic ayah proclaiming the singular physical death “mutawaffeeka” of Jesus Christ, and His singular resurrection “warafiAAuka”.

Further, this ayah states that Jesus Christ is the one who is pure and clean “wamutahhiruka”, and is the one who is going to appoint “wajaAAilu” His followers on the Resurrection Day. This, then, makes Jesus Christ cognizant of the Day of Resurrection…and, as we know, only God has this power.

This ayah then shifts from discussing Jesus, via the interjection of “thumma”, and turns its attention to the people, via the usage of the plurals “marjiAAukum”, “baynakum”, “kuntum”, and “takhtalifoona”.

This ayah concludes with Judgment day being decided in favor of Jesus’ followers, the ones that were in Him “feehi”.

Apple7

Al-Nisa' Chapter 4 : Verse 160

And there is none among the People of the Book but will believe in it before his death; and on the Day of Resurrection, he (Jesus) shall be a witness against them —
[4:160] اور اہلِ کتاب میں سے کوئی (فریق) نہیں مگر اس کی موت سے پہلے یقیناً اس پر ایمان لے آئے گا اور قیامت کے دن وہ ان پر گواہ ہوگا۔

A more correct rendering...

وإن من أهل الكتب إلا ليؤمنن به قبل موته ويوم
القيمة يكون عليهم شهيدا

Wa-in min ahli alkitabi illa layu/minanna bihi qabla mawtihi wayawma alqiyamati yakoonu AAalayhim shaheedan

4.159 And that from The Book's people, except he certainly shall believe with Him before His death; and the Resurrection Day is on them a witness.

Apple7

Jesus is God says Koran...

Jesus is God says Koran...

اتخذوا أحبارهم ورهبنهم أربابا من دون الله
والمسيح ابن مريم وما أمروا إلا ليعبدوا إلها
وحدا لا إله إلا هو سبحنه عما يشركون

Ittakhathoo ahbarahum waruhbanahum arbaban min dooni Allahi waalmaseeha ibna maryama wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudoo ilahan wahidan la ilaha illa huwa subhanahu AAamma yushrikoona

9.31 They have taken their learned persons and their monks (as) lords from superior (to) “allah” and The Messiah, Mary's Son; and they commanded not except that they may worship one god, no god except He, glory be to Him from what they associate partners.

Observe that “allah” is included along with The Messiah, Jesus Christ, via the copulative conjunction “wa”, as being part and parcel of the prepositional phrase initiating with “min” (from).

Further, although "allah" and Jesus are listed separately, they are treated as ONE...via the singular "huwa" (him)...

This is the same exact method as used in the Holy Bible in many locations that proclaim the divinity of Jesus Christ...and, as such, the authors of the Koran have also copied this over into their opus.

The difference being that they have attempted to raise the pagan Arab god "allah" up to the Biblical deity status of Jesus Christ.

You will see the modern English translators deceitfully butchering this text by inserting all sorts of add-on-words in parenthesis – in order to make this ayah conform to the Islamic paradigm.

Fact of the matter is that this ayah proclaims Jesus Christ as God Almighty.

Charity

A more correct rendering...

وإن من أهل الكتب إلا ليؤمنن به قبل موته ويوم
القيمة يكون عليهم شهيدا

Wa-in min ahli alkitabi illa layu/minanna bihi qabla mawtihi wayawma alqiyamati yakoonu AAalayhim shaheedan

4.159 And that from The Book's people, except he certainly shall believe with Him before His death; and the Resurrection Day is on them a witness.

which are the books that we should believe before his death? those books came after his death. they, Mary, peter, simon, did not yet know the gospal that he should he should rise again, the gospal that he rose again was written, hence, God dose away with the old temple to make way for the new body, that one may fifill the prophecy that they delivered.

-elijah to John the Baptist
-Saul to Paul
-David to Jesus,That David should be the first one to return an fifull his own prophecy entirely, in a new temple, a new Identity...for they did not know what his Name should be. But in the latter Days the whole of Israel would seek David their King. (they often express their resurrected life, as he is, or my son) Solomon was Smart, he writes to his son, to himself, that his books will fire up his soul an memory in the latter day when he returns to grow up in the stall. he warns himself of everything he foresees. An he writes songs of solomon to his love, so they may find each other in the next world. The worlds best movie on how they find each other. an chase away the fox's that have spoiled their vineyards an estates while they have been away...1 in a trillion.

-elijah to John the Baptist
-Saul to Paul
David to Jesus if wish to be crucified an cut off from the living... the first fruits of them that slept, born again, not an old temple body risen from the dead.
The Soul is all that lives for ever, an the queen of the south will return, with out them one will not ever understand the original faith to be born again, an to grow up in the stall, nurtured to wax strong.

Last edited:

Apple7

which are the books that we should believe before his death? those books came after his death.

The ayah states that the people of 'Alkitab' (i.e. the ENTIRE Holy Bible) shall believe in Him, Jesus Christ.

The authors of the Koran already confirm and copy the Gospels, OT, and Apocalyptic material into their opus.

In fact, >75% of the Koran is composed of paraphrased Book of Revelation material to begin with...and Revelation is all about Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Charity

The ayah states that the people of 'Alkitab' (i.e. the ENTIRE Holy Bible) shall believe in Him, Jesus Christ.

The authors of the Koran already confirm and copy the Gospels, OT, and Apocalyptic material into their opus.

In fact, >75% of the Koran is composed of paraphrased Book of Revelation material to begin with...and Revelation is all about Salvation through Jesus Christ.

Yes, The Koran is founded in he revelation of.the garden of Eden to Abrahams promise to his seed, whom after migrating to the new land created a covernant to seize the estate of the occupying nation, Abraham bought A demanding an jealous God that will have no other God before him. A God that will take away the prophets dream. Jesus was destroyed under yehwehs law. Christins were forced beneath yehwehs law. Jews were forbidden certain foods for their own good under yehwehs law. In their estate. A conquered nation has no memory of its past life an must sort out their own salvation.

Apple7

Yes, The Koran is founded in he revelation of.the garden of Eden to Abrahams promise to his seed, whom after migrating to the new land created a covernant to seize the estate of the occupying nation, Abraham bought A demanding an jealous God that will have no other God before him. A God that will take away the prophets dream. Jesus was destroyed under yehwehs law. Christins were forced beneath yehwehs law. Jews were forbidden certain foods for their own good under yehwehs law. In their estate. A conquered nation has no memory of its past life an must sort out their own salvation.

Abraham's God was Triune.

Moses was Trinitarian.

keypurr

Jesus said a lot. Unfortunately, today's believers think it is more pragmatic and comfortable to ignore his core teachings.

The synoptics do not show any evidence that can be tied to real time events in Jesus's life where he ever claimed divinity. And the consensus of historians has rightly asserted that the Book of John is not historical but represents an early form of theology. Careful readers will find a bewildering figure in John's account. He even presents Jesus dying on the Day of Preparation, not on Passover as Luke, Mark and Matthew write.

Show me where Jesus says "I am God" or "I am the Messiah." These were exalted terms that came into being long after the crucifixion.

oh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Jesus Christ said he was the Messiah

Charity

Abraham's God was Triune.

Moses was Trinitarian.
Nehimiah; preaches of the Days when Mose's lead the refugees back to Jerusalem, 1500 years before, EXPLAINING how Moses cursed the moabites forever for attempting to reject an curse them before entering the Land that their Father Abraham also entered, that Abraham Had migrated himself, then created a covenant to seize the estate of the new country from the Nation occupying.

Neh 13:1
¶On that day they read in the book of Moses in the audience of the people; and therein was found written, that the Ammonite and the Moabite should not come into the congregation of God for ever; Because they met not the children of Israel with bread and with water, but hired Balaam against them, that he should curse them: howbeit our God turned the curse into a blessing.

Nehimiah Go's on to curse an remove all of Davids House to the outside of the city. where Mary was found living 450 YEARS LATER in deathly silence. yes David was Way more Faith-full to his house than moses was.

Neh 13:25( Moses House an blood deals to Davids House an blood) all the both records were read, an families ripped apart as Governor Nehimah THE CUP BEARER FOR the king of Babylon re enthroned moses law from 1500 years ago on the modern Day kingdom of David in Jeruselum.

Neh 13;25 And I contended with them, and cursed them, and smote certain of them, and plucked off their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, Ye shall not give your daughters unto their sons, nor take their daughters unto your sons, or for yourselves.
Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? yet among many nations was there no king like him, who was beloved of his God, and God made him king over all Israel: nevertheless even him did outlandish women cause to sin.
Shall we then hearken unto you to do all this great evil, to transgress against our God in marrying strange wives?

Neh 13:14
¶Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof.

Charity

oh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
Joh 4:25 The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things.
Joh 4:26 Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he.

Jesus Christ said he was the Messiah

verily verily John was the only of the twelve to live a full life safely beside the roman empire. the rest were killed. John is from moses House, sacrifice an offering for sin, Jesus was made to obey the sabbath. The house of David, go now your sins are forgiven. unfortunately the roman empire enjoyed the taxation of un turned up tables selling sacrifices to sinners in the temple so much they would not wipe moses Law off the planet.