Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

same reason i need a dumpster when i'm remodelling

And what if you got dumped before you got remolded? How much time should God give the garbage? How long is long enough to change? If I went into your dumpster and purified some of the garbage, would you let me bring it out? And can you explain to me the value of those not thrown in your dumpster, verses the value of those thrown in? What makes you better than your garbage?

Would you block Jesus if he went into the dumpster, looking for sinners, instead of going to your church?

Is it up to you to throw the garbage out? Do you love the garbage?

Mickiel

No. And it's not Christian.

It is Christian; they created it, they market it, they push it, they desire it for sinners, they are the main one's satan is using to pimp it, they give it strength, they support it more than anyone on earth, they magnify it;

explain to me why its not Christian.

Mickiel

Are you in Christ, brother?

No, you are not.

Therefore, He did not die for you...

This is classic Christian effort to remove Christ from humanity. In Col. 3:11, Christ is all and in all! Now this Christian is telling me that Christ is not in me, a direct violation of this scripture; as if we should believe his word verses God's word. Imagine the evil of telling a human that Christ did not die for them. The most important event in human history, and he is excluding me from it, as if he controls scripture and salvation; the sheer gall of it! This is what Christianity can do to the human consciousness, it can wipe a person out from salvation; there is no greater evil.

There is not one scripture, not one in the bible that claims Jesus did not die for someone. When your religion can place biblical principles into your head that does not exist, there is a great seduction going on. Like the trinity; there is not one biblical verse that explains a trinity, the term trinity is not even in the bible, but its IN the Christian consciousness, and that consciousness is stronger than what is really in the bible.

Stuu

same reason i need a dumpster when i'm remodelling
And who in your opinion are the cracked toilets and out-of-date decor panels?

Are humans just playthings for your god, that go in and out of fashion, and out into the dumpster?

Stuart

Mickiel

And who in your opinion are the cracked toilets and out-of-date decor panels?

Are humans just playthings for your god, that go in and out of fashion, and out into the dumpster?

Stuart

I'm telling you, we are VERY fortunate that these believers don't have a thing to do with our salvation. We would be in serious trouble.

KingdomRose

It is Christian; they created it, they market it, they push it, they desire it for sinners, they are the main one's satan is using to pimp it, they give it strength, they support it more than anyone on earth, they magnify it;

explain to me why its not Christian.

That's FALSE Christianity, Mikiel! Haven't you got that delineated in your mind yet? These religious leaders that CLAIM to be Christian but are NOT! Haven't you read Matthew 7:13,14 & 21-23 yet? What does it say? A large group, composed of MANY people, would be on the broad way leading to destruction. Jesus said plainly that people would call him Lord---that is, claim to be Christian---but they would not be accepted by him. What don't you get about this?

It is clear that there is another group that really has Jesus as their Leader, and he said they would be FEW. Did you see that in those verses?

These FALSE CHRISTIANS dreamed up "hell-fire," and alot of other spurious doctrines. We must look for the true Christians.

www.jw.org :wave:

Apple7

This is classic Christian effort to remove Christ from humanity. In Col. 3:11, Christ is all and in all! Now this Christian is telling me that Christ is not in me, a direct violation of this scripture; as if we should believe his word verses God's word. Imagine the evil of telling a human that Christ did not die for them. The most important event in human history, and he is excluding me from it, as if he controls scripture and salvation; the sheer gall of it! This is what Christianity can do to the human consciousness, it can wipe a person out from salvation; there is no greater evil.

There is not one scripture, not one in the bible that claims Jesus did not die for someone. When your religion can place biblical principles into your head that does not exist, there is a great seduction going on. Like the trinity; there is not one biblical verse that explains a trinity, the term trinity is not even in the bible, but its IN the Christian consciousness, and that consciousness is stronger than what is really in the bible.

You run from scripture to scripture.

You voted for Obama not once, but twice...

Mickiel

That's FALSE Christianity, Mikiel! Haven't you got that delineated in your mind yet? These religious leaders that CLAIM to be Christian but are NOT! Haven't you read Matthew 7:13,14 & 21-23 yet? What does it say? A large group, composed of MANY people, would be on the broad way leading to destruction. Jesus said plainly that people would call him Lord---that is, claim to be Christian---but they would not be accepted by him. What don't you get about this?

It is clear that there is another group that really has Jesus as their Leader, and he said they would be FEW. Did you see that in those verses?

These FALSE CHRISTIANS dreamed up "hell-fire," and alot of other spurious doctrines. We must look for the true Christians.

www.jw.org :wave:

Explain to me why the true followers of Christ has to be called " Christian?" If a group is a false group, why must the true group keep their name? Explain to me why I should be called Christian? For what? Why are you so attracted to the term Christian?

Lon

Well if I am it seems to be the place for it...:plain:

Look Lon, I've heard people spout off all kinds of things about their notions of "hell", sometimes within the same church and contradictory at that. I've heard folk say they'd rejoice in their own children being burned if it was God's will or decree so you'll have to excuse me if I want no part of such a sickening mindset that results from such an insidious belief system that 'hell' often brings about. If you want to continue with 'youthful angst' then you carry on, but it's really rather lame and you should cut that out.
Job 13:15a

Lon

Explain to me why the true followers of Christ has to be called " Christian?" If a group is a false group, why must the true group keep their name? Explain to me why I should be called Christian? For what? Why are you so attracted to the term Christian?
Especially as a Jehovah's Witness, but this thread has drawn a number of TOL cultists. I didn't think the JW's were stuck on the name "Christian" either (nor Mormons). Seems some are. At least we knew where you were coming from and your cult status off the bat. It is a lot easier addressing someone who knows he isn't Christian than one who thinks they are. We have a number of TOLers, including atheists that 'thought' they were Christians. It makes for a big delusional mess. On that point, I appreciate your strong stance. I at least don't have to assume you are trying to follow Christ, worship Him, nor are filled with His Spirit (definition of a Christian).

Apple7

Especially as a Jehovah's Witness, but this thread has drawn a number of TOL cultists. I didn't think the JW's were stuck on the name "Christian" either (nor Mormons). Seems some are. At least we knew where you were coming from and your cult status off the bat. It is a lot easier addressing someone who knows he isn't Christian than one who thinks they are. We have a number of TOLers, including atheists that 'thought' they were Christians. It makes for a big delusional mess. On that point, I appreciate your strong stance. I at least don't have to assume you are trying to follow Christ, worship Him, nor are filled with His Spirit (definition of a Christian).

:up:

Mickiel

Well thank you. I am not a Christian in any definition of the term, and don't want to be one. I would not want a religion between me and God; I don't want anything between me and God; that space is too valuable. I know the history of the term Christianity, how the followers of " The Way", just let the Romans change their title. The term was a type of insult aimed at the followers of the way. Now years later, there is so much pride in the term Christianity , that its being equated to salvation itself.

No, I want no part of it.

Lon

This is what Christianity can do to the human consciousness, it can wipe a person out from salvation; there is no greater evil.
:think: I thought you said this "couldn't" happen.

There is not one scripture, not one in the bible that claims Jesus did not die for someone.
see here
Like the trinity; there is not one biblical verse that explains a trinity, the term trinity is not even in the bible, but its IN the Christian consciousness, and that consciousness is stronger than what is really in the bible.
False John 1:1 1John 5:7 (don't give me "men's" thoughts. I am fully capable of looking them up myself (and have). Give me your own if you must, or explain their meaning as scriptures). But that's another thread :plain: Again, your education is woefully lacking toward absurd assertions. We have a number of you would-be professors on TOL. I wish even 10% of you would learn even half-as-much as some of us who have put our time in and continue to do so after the formal.

Mickiel

Why should I want to be a Christian, when they teach hell and that Jesus did not die for everyone. No way I would be part of that. In Heb. 10:10 it is clear that Jesus died once, for ALL! Its academic. I will not take part in any gospel that excludes sinners; unbelievers. God is not leading me to Christianity, but away from them; he does not want me among them; that I know.

Lon

Christianity , that its being equated to salvation itself.

Sad on the other side of that coin because "I want no part" is talking about being Christ's and being like Him. "Wanting no part" is throwing the Savior out with the bathwater, but again, at least you are up front with that rejection.

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell? Look at Heb. 8:12, " For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness and their sins I will remember no more." A time is coming when God is actually going to erase things from his mighty memory; which is an astounding thing to consider. His great mind will actually erase ALL of his memory of our sins, at that point it means for the rest of eternity, God will look on us as if we NEVER have sinned! And to him , then, we would not ever have!

God is going to be merciful to the sins of ALL of humanity, I would not DARE be a part of ANY group who would selfishly claim that God will do that only for them. This " Called out mentality" has ruined a lot of groups; its like acid, this thinking that you are God's anointed. This chosen mentality has puffed up so many groups, its ridiculous.

Lon

Why should I want to be a Christian, when they teach hell and that Jesus did not die for everyone. No way I would be part of that. In Heb. 10:10 it is clear that Jesus died once, for ALL! Its academic. I will not take part in any gospel that excludes sinners; unbelievers. God is not leading me to Christianity, but away from them; he does not want me among them; that I know.
Romans 9 again. You are including Pharoah's and Hitler's and the men that raped some of my relatives and the one that tried to kill my infant sister and the one that tried to rape her at 8, and self-absorbed rich young rulers (Luke 16) where scripture has a different story. I am not interested in your thoughts, or indeed my own. I'd likely have made a great Universalist. There are evil wicked beings in this universe. I think it commendable that you don't think them wholly evil, but I believe it naïve. There are, to the best of my knowledge, wholly evil men and women who would destroy you and torture you for a nickel.

#1) I don't want them near me or my kids, ever.
#2) If I cannot be changed into His likeness (1John 3:1-3) Then I don't even want to be there. I'd mess it up for the rest that it is made for, (I'm using human rationalization here Job 13:15).
#3) Rationalizing what God "must" do is as sinful as the worst thing you can imagine because it places you and I on the throne of God, worshipping ourselves. If that happens, you and I deserve whatever punishment is coming our way for 'playing God' in the lives and affairs of men. When you or I become the interpreters of a few scant scriptures, ignoring the rest or worse, not paying attention or being ignorant of them, we are then being terrible in our assertions.
#4) I'd caution you about searching out a matter before trying to judge a matter and teaching on it Proverbs 25:2 1 Corinthians 2:10

Apple7

Well thank you. I am not a Christian in any definition of the term, and don't want to be one. I would not want a religion between me and God; I don't want anything between me and God; that space is too valuable. I know the history of the term Christianity, how the followers of " The Way", just let the Romans change their title. The term was a type of insult aimed at the followers of the way. Now years later, there is so much pride in the term Christianity , that its being equated to salvation itself.

Don't worry....you won't have any part at all....so stop your worrying.

You worry too much about issues that you think don't even exist...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.