Theology Club: Why Will No One in the Neo-MAD Camp Address John 3:16?

Danoh

What kind of Church or denomination one attends speaks volumes of what one clings to!

Not necessarily, brother. Depends on various factors. On what's available; on what each person considers an acceptable compromise; and so on.

And this greatly not only differs for each individual, but depends o where each individual is in their understanding.

Lets not pull a Jerry on Jerry...

Jerry Shugart

Hey Jerry S where do you attend church? (What denomination?)

As usual you are doing your best to try to divert the subject of this thread. Since you are here now will you answer a question for me in regard to the subject of this thread?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

Do you think that everyone who believed in the Lord Jesus in the first century was saved when he believed, even a Jews who lived under the law?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As usual you are doing your best to try to divert the subject of this thread. Since you are here now will you answer a question for me in regard to the subject of this thread?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (Jn.3:16).​

Do you think that everyone who believed in the Lord Jesus in the first century was saved when he believed, even a Jews who lived under the law?

Answer my question first Jerry S. That's the polite way of doing things. Unless, of course, you have something to hide?

SaulToPaul 2

I'd like to know when and how exactly the Little Flock was converted over to the Body of Christ? Which scripture shows their transition?

Jerry Shugart

Answer my question first Jerry S. That's the polite way of doing things. Unless, of course, you have something to hide?

I do not wish to give out any of my personal information since I have been told by one person on this thread that she wished I was dead.

Would you want to give out person information to anyone who would say that to you?

Since you are here now will you answer a question for me in regard to the subject of this thread?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I do not wish to give out any of my personal information since I have been told by one person on this thread that she wished I was dead.

Would you want to give out person information to anyone who would say that to you?

Since you are here now will you answer a question for me in regard to the subject of this thread?

It's a simple question Jerry S? "What denomination do you favor?
Surely you can't be so fearful of death, to answer that question?

Danoh

I'd like to know when and how exactly the Little Flock was converted over to the Body of Christ? Which scripture shows their transition?

What he needs to answer is why then the need for the Apostle Paul to begin with?

Though, I suspect I would also differ on this with you and yours, STP (and I mention this only because I find it interesting, not because I need to have you "buy" my side - "Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind"). One would be, decades old tyrant on here, is enough.

SaulToPaul 2

What he needs to answer is why then the need for the Apostle Paul to begin with?

Though, I suspect I would also differ on this with you and yours, STP (and I mention this only because I find it interesting, not because I need to have you "buy" my side - "Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind"). One would be, decades old tyrant on here, is enough.

We need to know when they were baptized into the Body.
We were, when we believed. But the Little Flock already believed something.

Jerry needs to break all of this down for us, how it happened.

Jerry Shugart

Why are you now trying to change the subject? I am still waiting for your answer to what I asked here:

Of what "context" do you speak that changes the fact that Paul told every Jew in every place that they are members of the Body of Christ?​

You made that up.

No I didn't. I said the following:

The following words were sent to all who in every place call on the name of the Lord Jesus:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (1 Cor.12:13).​

Those words were addressed to every Jew and Gentile in every place:

"Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both their's and our's"

From Paul's words in these two verses we can know that all the Jews in every place are members of the Body of Christ.

Therefore, all the epistles, from Romans through Jude, were written by members of the Body and were addressed t those in the Body.​

SaulToPaul 2

Why are you now trying to change the subject? I am still waiting for your answer to what I asked here:

Of what "context" do you speak that changes the fact that Paul told every Jew in every place that they are members of the Body of Christ?​

No I didn't. I said the following:

The following words were sent to all who in every place call on the name of the Lord Jesus:

"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit" (1 Cor.12:13).​

Those words were addressed to every Jew and Gentile in every place:

From Paul's words in these two verses we can know that all the Jews in every place are members of the Body of Christ.

Therefore, all the epistles, from Romans through Jude, were written by members of the Body and were addressed t those in the Body.

You jumped 11 chapters and strung the verses together.
Why would you do that?

SaulToPaul 2

Jerry S needs to learn how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. That's
his main problem.

He sees the red flags with his beliefs, but I believe he will take his allegiance to the MAD Co-Popes Andersen and O'Hair to the grave.

They will not be able to vouch for him at the judgement seat.

Danoh

It's a simple question Jerry S? "What denomination do you favor?
Surely you can't be so fearful of death, to answer that question?

Again, he has his right to his privacy. Especially in this very real age of hacking we now live in. The less you post and or provide about yourself, the less can be gathered towards that financial ruin against you that some out in cyberspace live for, for their own ill gotten gain.

I would suggest you allow Jerry his privacy, and leave this at that. That is his business, his business alone, and his right to share or withhold.

Now, back to checking the guy's would be lording approach, and off-base reading into a thing we go :chuckle: