Why the Star of Bethlehem?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You lie by saying that that I lied about what you said. These are your exact words; "Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post

"It was the Angel of the Lord speaking to the Jewish governing people.

not Steven.

Carry on."

Now we know that Abrahams father was not dead when Abraham moved into the land of Canaan, while your supposed angel said that it was after Abraham's father had died, that he moved into the land of Canaan. this is not true.

When your supposed angel said that the bodies of Jacob and his sons were taken to Shechem and buried in a cave that Abraham had bought as his families burial site from Hamor the father of Shechem? He was not speaking the truth.

In other words, your supposed angel was Lying.

It was similar to when Jesus often spoke. It was the Father speaking through Him on occasions.

Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So you have to look elsewhere for any discrepancies of scripture.

LA

S-word

BANNED
Banned
That is what I thought too but did not want to speak for you. And if he twists the words of others no doubt he does the same with scripture because he has no moral culpability in his own mind by way of whatever his false doctrine is, (just like Evil.Eye.). For him the end justifies the evil means and ways. It is impossible to reason with a habitual liar.

Question.... what did Stephen say in Acts 7: 4; and was, what he said there, the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures?

Will you answer that question truthfully, or is it you can't handle the truth.

Question......in Acts 7: 15; Stephen says; " And Jacob went down into Egypt, and he died, he and our fathers, 16 and they were carried back to Shechem and laid in the tomb that Abraham had bought for a sum of silver from the sons of Hamor in Shechem. Are the words of Stephen the truth as revealed in the Holy scriptures?

Will you answer that question truthfully also, or is It, as I have said, "You can't handle the truth."

Will you attempt to twist the scriptures in your futile attempt to claim that Stephen was being truthful in those false statements.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
It was similar to when Jesus often spoke. It was the Father speaking through Him on occasions.

Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

So you have to look elsewhere for any discrepancies of scripture.

LA

But did the Lord, speaking through his obedient servant Jesus, Lie concerning the words of the scriptures, as did your SUPPOSED angel, who YOU believe, without any biblical support, spoke through the mouth of Stephen and lied concerning the truths as revealed in the Scriptures?

daqq

Are you saying that Stephen spoke the truth when he said that it was after Abraham died, that God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan?

Question.... what did Stephen say in Acts 7: 4; and was, what he said there, the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures?

Will you answer that question truthfully, or is it you can't handle the truth.

What is wrong with you? How is it that you think making up your own version of the scripture proves anything? How on earth did you get the words you tried to stuff into the mouth of Luke by way of the words of Stephen? And that you do just so you can then turn around and call Stephen a liar? Where does Stephen say that "after Abraham died", "God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan", as YOU say?

Acts 7:1-8 ASV
1 And the high priest said, Are these things so?
2 And he said, Brethren and fathers, hearken: The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Haran,
3 and said unto him, Get thee out of thy land, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee.
4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldæans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, God removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell:
5 and he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: and he promised that he would give it to him in possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.
6 And God spake on this wise, that his seed should sojourn in a strange land, and that they should bring them into bondage, and treat them ill, four hundred years.
7 And the nation to which they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.
8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob, and Jacob the twelve patriarchs.

The author is clearly not saying what you have said because he goes on to speak of the promise given to Abraham, and the circumcision, and then the birth of Isaac, which all came later in the life of Abraham. What you have shown is nothing more than your own misunderstanding of chronologies and timekeeping. So Stephen is a liar because you extrapolated that out of the passage and because of an already well known issue surrounding the chronology that is relevant to this passage? Do you suppose I have never heard about this issue? It simply is not worth the time when you jump immediately to accusing Stephen as being a liar. No, it is you who is the liar, showing no fear of Elohim and His Word whatsoever, and willing to speak blasphemously about things you know nothing about because, as I said, you walk according to the flesh, thinking yourself to be like some great historian-chronologist-astronomer. :rotfl:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
What is wrong with you? How is it that you think making up your own version of the scripture proves anything? How on earth did you get the words you tried to stuff into the mouth of Luke by way of the words of Stephen? And that you do just so you can then turn around and call Stephen a liar? Where does Stephen say that "after Abraham died", "God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan", as YOU say?

Acts 7:1-8 ASV
1 And the high priest said, Are these things so?
2 And he said, Brethren and fathers, hearken: The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Haran,
3 and said unto him, Get thee out of thy land, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee.
4 Then came he out of the land of the Chaldæans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, God removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell:
5 and he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: and he promised that he would give it to him in possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child.
6 And God spake on this wise, that his seed should sojourn in a strange land, and that they should bring them into bondage, and treat them ill, four hundred years.
7 And the nation to which they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place.
8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob, and Jacob the twelve patriarchs.

The author is clearly not saying what you have said because he goes on to speak of the promise given to Abraham, and the circumcision, and then the birth of Isaac, which all came later in the life of Abraham. What you have shown is nothing more than your own misunderstanding of chronologies and timekeeping. So Stephen is a liar because you extrapolated that out of the passage and because of an already well known issue surrounding the chronology that is relevant to this passage? Do you suppose I have never heard about this issue? It simply is not worth the time when you jump immediately to accusing Stephen as being a liar. No, it is you who is the liar, showing no fear of Elohim and His Word whatsoever, and willing to speak blasphemously about things you know nothing about because, as I said, you walk according to the flesh, thinking yourself to be like some great historian-chronologist-astronomer. :rotfl:

Dagg wrote………What is wrong with you? How is it that you think making up your own version of the scripture proves anything? How on earth did you get the words you tried to stuff into the mouth of Luke by way of the words of Stephen? And that you do just so you can then turn around and call Stephen a liar? Where does Stephen say that "after Abraham died", "God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan", as YOU say?

S-word Responds........You and everyone else who have followed this thread, know full well that was a simple typo on my part, as in every other post on this subject, I have said that Stephen was untruthful in saying that after Abraham’s father died, God made him move to this land (Of Canaan.)

Dagg Wrote........Acts 7:1-8 ASV 1 And the high priest said, Are these things so? 2 And he said, Brethren and fathers, hearken: The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Haran, 3 and said unto him, Get thee out of thy land, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee. 4 Then came he out of the land of the Chald忙ans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, God removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell:

S-word........Correct! And all who have read the OT, know that Abraham was born after Terah turned 70, and that God made Abraham move to the land of Canaan, when he was 75, and that his father died at the age of 205, which was 60 years after Abraham had left his father in Haran with his younger brother Nahor. Proving beyond all doubt that Stephens statement in Acts 7: 4; “when his father was dead, God removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell,”is contradictory to the Holy Scripture and is therefore, a lie.

Dagg Wrote........5 and he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: and he promised that he would give it to him in possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child. 6 And God spake on this wise, that his seed should sojourn in a strange land, and that they should bring them into bondage, and treat them ill, four hundred years. 7 And the nation to which they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place. 8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob, and Jacob the twelve patriarchs.

The author is clearly not saying what you have said because he goes on to speak of the promise given to Abraham, and the circumcision, and then the birth of Isaac, which all came later in the life of Abraham.

S-word.........On the contrary, the author of the book of Acts, is clearly saying, that Stephen erroneously believed that Abraham did not move into the land of Canaan until after his father ‘Terah’ had died, and all who have studied the Old Testament, know that Stephens words were untrue.

Dagg Wrote........What you have shown is nothing more than your own misunderstanding of chronologies and timekeeping. So Stephen is a liar because you extrapolated that out of the passage and because of an already well known issue surrounding the chronology that is relevant to this passage? Do you suppose I have never heard about this issue? It simply is not worth the time when you jump immediately to accusing Stephen as being a liar. No, it is you who is the liar, showing no fear of Elohim and His Word whatsoever, and willing to speak blasphemously about things you know nothing about because, as I said, you walk according to the flesh, thinking yourself to be like some great historian-chronologist-astronomer.

S-word.........It is not blasphemy to speak the truth and to point out the fact that Stephen was untruthful in stating that Abraham did not move into the land of Canaan until after his father ‘Terah’ had died.

Would you have the people on this forum believing that Abraham was 145 when God made him move into the land of Canaan? Because that is how old he would have been if one believes Stephens false statement, that it was after his father died at the age of 205, that Abraham, who was born when his Father was 70, moved into the land of Canaan. I certainly don’t want people to believe such an untruth.

But apparently, you are not concerned that People may also believe the falsehood spoken of by Stephen, that the bodies of Jacob and all his sons were buried in Shechem, But I will do all in my power to make sure that they are led away from those false statements and into the light of God’s truths.

And I suppose it does not worry you, that people who mainly study only the New Testament, might be deceived into believing Stephens false statement, that Abraham bought his family Grave site from Hamor the father of Shechem, when any true student of the scriptures, know, that is just another untruth told by Stephen, as All who have studied the OT, know that Abraham bought his family grave site from Ephron the Hittite at Machletah, which is east of Mamre, way, way south of Shechem, where only the bones of Joseph were buried.

daqq

Dagg wrote………What is wrong with you? How is it that you think making up your own version of the scripture proves anything? How on earth did you get the words you tried to stuff into the mouth of Luke by way of the words of Stephen? And that you do just so you can then turn around and call Stephen a liar? Where does Stephen say that "after Abraham died", "God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan", as YOU say?

S-word Responds........You and everyone else who have followed this thread, know full well that was a simple typo on my part, as in every other post on this subject, I have said that Stephen was untruthful in saying that after Abraham’s father died, God made him move to this land (Of Canaan.)

Dagg Wrote........Acts 7:1-8 ASV 1 And the high priest said, Are these things so? 2 And he said, Brethren and fathers, hearken: The God of glory appeared unto our father Abraham, when he was in Mesopotamia, before he dwelt in Haran, 3 and said unto him, Get thee out of thy land, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall show thee. 4 Then came he out of the land of the Chald忙ans, and dwelt in Haran: and from thence, when his father was dead, God removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell:

S-word........Correct! And all who have read the OT, know that Abraham was born after Terah turned 70, and that God made Abraham move to the land of Canaan, when he was 75, and that his father died at the age of 205, which was 60 years after Abraham had left his father in Haran with his younger brother Nahor. Proving beyond all doubt that Stephens statement in Acts 7: 4; “when his father was dead, God removed him into this land, wherein ye now dwell,”is contradictory to the Holy Scripture and is therefore, a lie.

Dagg Wrote........5 and he gave him none inheritance in it, no, not so much as to set his foot on: and he promised that he would give it to him in possession, and to his seed after him, when as yet he had no child. 6 And God spake on this wise, that his seed should sojourn in a strange land, and that they should bring them into bondage, and treat them ill, four hundred years. 7 And the nation to which they shall be in bondage will I judge, said God: and after that shall they come forth, and serve me in this place. 8 And he gave him the covenant of circumcision: and so Abraham begat Isaac, and circumcised him the eighth day; and Isaac begat Jacob, and Jacob the twelve patriarchs.

The author is clearly not saying what you have said because he goes on to speak of the promise given to Abraham, and the circumcision, and then the birth of Isaac, which all came later in the life of Abraham.

S-word.........On the contrary, the author of the book of Acts, is clearly saying, that Stephen erroneously believed that Abraham did not move into the land of Canaan until after his father ‘Terah’ had died, and all who have studied the Old Testament, know that Stephens words were untrue.

Dagg Wrote........What you have shown is nothing more than your own misunderstanding of chronologies and timekeeping. So Stephen is a liar because you extrapolated that out of the passage and because of an already well known issue surrounding the chronology that is relevant to this passage? Do you suppose I have never heard about this issue? It simply is not worth the time when you jump immediately to accusing Stephen as being a liar. No, it is you who is the liar, showing no fear of Elohim and His Word whatsoever, and willing to speak blasphemously about things you know nothing about because, as I said, you walk according to the flesh, thinking yourself to be like some great historian-chronologist-astronomer.

S-word.........It is not blasphemy to speak the truth and to point out the fact that Stephen was untruthful in stating that Abraham did not move into the land of Canaan until after his father ‘Terah’ had died.

Would you have the people on this forum believing that Abraham was 145 when God made him move into the land of Canaan? Because that is how old he would have been if one believes Stephens false statement, that it was after his father died at the age of 205, that Abraham, who was born when his Father was 70, moved into the land of Canaan. I certainly don’t want people to believe such an untruth.

But apparently, you are not concerned that People may also believe the falsehood spoken of by Stephen, that the bodies of Jacob and all his sons were buried in Shechem, But I will do all in my power to make sure that they are led away from those false statements and into the light of God’s truths.

And I suppose it does not worry you, that people who mainly study only the New Testament, might be deceived into believing Stephens false statement, that Abraham bought his family Grave site from Hamor the father of Shechem, when any true student of the scriptures, know, that is just another untruth told by Stephen, as All who have studied the OT, know that Abraham bought his family grave site from Ephron the Hittite at Machletah, which is east of Mamre, way, way south of Shechem, where only the bones of Joseph were buried.

Lol, how am I supposed to know it is a type-o when you are already claiming Stephen was a liar from the start to prove your supposed knowledge? If you are going to start off with such ridiculous assertions who knows what else you might be claiming to support your chronological theories and speculations? Besides, for the third time now, you are not even following the correct chronology. The author of the book of Acts is the same author of the Gospel of Luke:

Genesis 11:12-13 LXX-Septuagint Brenton Translation
12 And Arphaxad lived a hundred and thirty-five years, and begot Cainan.
13 And Arphaxad lived after he had begotten Cainan, four hundred years, and begot sons and daughters, and died. And Cainan lived a hundred and thirty years and begot Sala; and Canaan lived after he had begotten Sala, three hundred and thirty years, and begot sons and daughters, and died.

Do you see "Cainan 2" anywhere in the Hebrew text?
And yet Luke quotes from this lineage:

Luke 3:35-36 ASV
35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah,
36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

And although that does not specifically answer your dilemma, (which I do plan to answer because of your stiffneckednakedness, lol), it does in fact reveal that as for finding the answer you are not even in the ballpark: and that is even after you have already been pointed in the right direction twice now! :chuckle:

daqq

Lol, how am I supposed to know it is a type-o when you are already claiming Stephen was a liar from the start to prove your supposed knowledge? If you are going to start off with such ridiculous assertions who knows what else you might be claiming to support your chronological theories and speculations? Besides, for the third time now, you are not even following the correct chronology. The author of the book of Acts is the same author of the Gospel of Luke:

13 And Arphaxad lived after he had begotten Cainan, four hundred years, and begot sons and daughters, and died. And Cainan lived a hundred and thirty years and begot Sala; and Canaan lived after he had begotten Sala, three hundred and thirty years, and begot sons and daughters, and died.

35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah,
36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,

And although that does not specifically answer your dilemma, (which I do plan to answer because of your stiffneckednakedness, lol), it does in fact reveal that as for finding the answer you are not even in the ballpark: and that is even after you have already been pointed in the right direction twice now! :chuckle:

And there is more bad news for you where that came from S-word; for Paul testifies in prayer, in the temple, to the Lord, when he calls Stephen, "Your witness", as follows:

Acts 22:17-20 ASV
17 And it came to pass, that, when I had returned to Jerusalem, and while I prayed in the temple, I fell into a trance,
18 and saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem; because they will not receive of thee testimony concerning me.
19 And I said, Lord, they themselves know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:
20 and when the blood of
Stephen thy witness was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting, and keeping the garments of them that slew him.

And because you do not comprehend supernal and spiritual things you do not understand that testimony is SPIRIT, even as the Master himself says, when he says that his words are Spirit and they are Life, (John 6:63). So when Stephen says, in the following passage below, "Master Yeshua, receive my spirit", he most definitely means "my testimony" which was the testimony he had just given, in the very same passage, before the Sanhedrin who saw his face as the face of an angel, as previously quoted to you in my first post concerning this topic when you raised it. In addition to that Luke says that Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit: therefore if the testimony of Stephen was a lie, as you assert, then either Luke would not say that Stephen was full of the Holy Spirit or the testimony of Stephen would not be included at all in the writing:

Acts 7:55-59 ASV
55 But he, being full of the Holy Spirit, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God,
56 and said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing on the right hand of God.
57 But they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and rushed upon him with one accord;
58 and they cast him out of the city, and stoned him: and the witnesses laid down their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul.
59 And they stoned Stephen, calling upon the Lord, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.

The supernal meaning is "receive my testimony", which he had just given before the Sanhedrin, because TESTIMONY is SPIRIT. You have not only called Stephen a liar, but you have also called the author of the book of Acts a liar, and likewise you have called Paul a liar because of the first passage which I quoted herein above wherein Paul confesses in prayer that Stephen was, "Your witness", to the Lord, (Acts 22:20). Why endanger your soul to prove your clearly concocted chronology theory?

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Dagg wrote........Lol, how am I supposed to know it is a type-o when you are already claiming Stephen was a liar from the start to prove your supposed knowledge?

S-word.........Simply by remembering that in every post of mine that you had read concerning the untruths told by Stepen, I had said that Stephen was in the wrong in saying that it was after his father died that God made Abraham move into the land of Canaan. Is your memory that bad, are you that dumb, or are you simply point scoring?

Dagg wrote........If you are going to start off with such ridiculous assertions who knows what else you might be claiming to support your chronological theories and speculations?

S-word.........And you think, that by pointing out the fact that Stephen was in the wrong to state that it was after his father had died that God made Abraham move into the land of Canaan, is a ridiculous assertion do you?

Or perhaps revealing that Stepen did not know what he was talking about when he said that the bodies of Jacob and all his sons were taken to Shechem and buried there in a grave site that Abraham had bought from Hamor the father of Shechem, is a rediculous assertion?

Dagg wrote........Besides, for the third time now, you are not even following the correct chronology. The author of the book of Acts is the same author of the Gospel of Luke:

S-word..........Perhaps, that is because I follow the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures, which Stephen failed to do.

Dagg Wrote...........Genesis 11:12-13 LXX-Septuagint Brenton Translation

S-word.........From the book of Jubilees [Chapter 8] 1 In the twenty-ninth jubilee, in the first week, in the beginning thereof Arpachshad took to himself a wife and her name was Rasu’eja, the daughter of Susan, the daughter of Elam, and she 2 bare him a son in the third year in this week, and he called his name Kainam. And the son grew, and his father taught him writing, and he went to seek for himself a place where he might seize for 3 himself a city. And he found a writing which former (generations) had carved on the rock, and he read what was thereon, and he transcribed it and sinned owing to it; for it contained the teaching of the Watchers in accordance with which they used to observe the omens of the sun and moon and 4 stars in all the signs of heaven. And he wrote it down and said nothing regarding it; for he was 5 afraid to speak to Noah about it lest he should be angry with him on account of it. And in the thirtieth jubilee, in the second week, in the first year thereof, he took to himself a wife, and her name was Melka, the daughter of Madai, the son of Japheth, and in the fourth year he begat a son, and 6 called his name Shelah; for he said: ’Truly I have been sent.’

dagg wrote...........And although that does not specifically answer your dilemma, (which I do plan to answer because of your stiffneckednakedness, lol), it does in fact reveal that as for finding the answer you are not even in the ballpark: and that is even after you have already been pointed in the right direction twice now!

S-word..........I have no dilemma my friend, and you have been unable to point anyone in the right direction at anytime, your dilemma is in defending the untruths told by Stephen and in so doing, you deny the truths as revealed in the Holy Scriptures.

daqq

S-word.........And you think, that by pointing out the fact that Stephen was in the wrong to state that it was after his father had died that God made Abraham move into the land of Canaan, is a ridiculous assertion do you?

That is correct: you have made yet another unfounded assertion. :)

Genesis 11:32 OG LXX
11:32 και εγενοντο αι ημεραι θαρα εν χαρραν διακοσια πεντε ετη και απεθανεν θαρα εν χαρραν

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_011.htm

και εγενοντο ~ "and were done" ~ "and were completed"

"και εγενοντο αι ημεραι θαρα εν χαρραν διακοσια πεντε ετη και απεθανεν θαρα εν χαρραν"
"And the days of Terah were completed in Charran, two hundred five years, and Terah died in Charran."

Genesis 11:32 - 12:1 LXX-Septuagint
32 And the days of Terah were completed in Charran, two hundred five years, and Terah died in Charran.
01 And the Lord said to Abram, Go forth out of thy land and out of thy kindred, and out of the house of thy father, and come into the land which I will shew thee.

I see nothing wrong with what Stephen said; and I certainly see no reason for you to continue to call him a liar now that you have been pointed in the right direction three times already. The problem is that what Stephen says, according to Luke, does not agree with your concocted fantasy chronology. Luke is not wrong in anything he says, historically speaking, not even the first enrollment in the days of Kurenio. :chuckle:

And still yet, this is apart from the answer, and Charan as opposed to Haran. :rotfl:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
That is correct: you have made yet another unfounded assertion. :)

11:32 και εγενοντο αι ημεραι θαρα εν χαρραν διακοσια πεντε ετη και απεθανεν θαρα εν χαρραν

"και εγενοντο αι ημεραι θαρα εν χαρραν διακοσια πεντε ετη και απεθανεν θαρα εν χαρραν"
"And the days of Terah were completed in Charran, two hundred five years, and Terah died in Charran."

32 And the days of Terah were completed in Charran, two hundred five years, and Terah died in Charran.
01 And the Lord said to Abram, Go forth out of thy land and out of thy kindred, and out of the house of thy father, and come into the land which I will shew thee.

I see nothing wrong with what Stephen said; and I certainly see no reason for you to continue to call him a liar now that you have been pointed in the right direction three times already. The problem is that what Stephen says, according to Luke, does not agree with your concocted fantasy chronology. Luke is not wrong in anything he says, historically speaking, not even the first enrollment in the days of Kurenio. :chuckle:

And still yet, this is apart from the answer, and Charan as opposed to Haran. :rotfl:

Quote Originally Posted by S-word View Post

dagg Wrote........That is correct: you have made yet another unfounded assertion.

I see nothing wrong with what Stephen said; and I certainly see no reason for you to continue to call him a liar now that you have been pointed in the right direction three times already. The problem is that what Stephen says, according to Luke, does not agree with your concocted fantasy chronology. Luke is not wrong in anything he says, historically speaking, not even the first enrollment in the days of Kurenio.

S-word Responds..........No! Luke is not wrong in anything he says. Luke was a companion of Saul/Paul, who was an eye witness to the testimony of Stephen, and Paul would have told Luke exactly what Stephen had said.

dagg wrote........I see nothing wrong with what Stephen said;

S-word........Then you are ether blind, or incapable of comprehending that which you read..

The Septuagint-----Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton. Genesis 11: 26; And Tharrha=Terah lived 70 years, and begot Abram=Abraham, Nachor=Nahor, and Arrhan=Haran.

Did you see that dagg? Terah was 70 years old when he sired Abraham.

Genesis 11: 32; And all the days of Tharrha=Terah in the land of Charrhan=Haran, were 205, and Tharrha=Terah Died in Charrhan=Haran.

Did you see that dagg? Terah, the father of Abraham died in Haran at the age of 205.

Genesis 12: 4; And Abram=Abraham went as the Lord spoke to him, and Lot departed with him, and Abram=Abraham was 75 years old when he went out of Charrhan=Haran. And Abram=Abraham took Sara=Sarah his wife, and Lot the son of his brother, and all their possessions as many as they had got in Charrhan=Haran and they went forth to go into the land of Chanaan=Canaan.

Did you see that dagg? Abraham who was born when his father Terah was 70, was himself, 75 years old when he left his father in Haran, who died 60 years after, Abraham had moved into the land of Canaan.

dagg Wrote......And still yet, this is apart from the answer, and Charan as opposed to Haran.

S-word........You have been whipped son, go home and lick your wounds. Or continue to post in my threads so that I may reveal you to be the biblical ignoramus that you are.

daqq

dagg Wrote........That is correct: you have made yet another unfounded assertion.

I see nothing wrong with what Stephen said; and I certainly see no reason for you to continue to call him a liar now that you have been pointed in the right direction three times already. The problem is that what Stephen says, according to Luke, does not agree with your concocted fantasy chronology. Luke is not wrong in anything he says, historically speaking, not even the first enrollment in the days of Kurenio.

S-word Responds..........No! Luke is not wrong in anything he says. Luke was a companion of Saul/Paul, who was an eye witness to the testimony of Stephen, and Paul would have told Luke exactly what Stephen had said.

S-word........Then you are ether blind, or incapable of comprehending that which you read..

The Septuagint-----Sir Lancelot C. L. Brenton. Genesis 11: 26; And Tharrha=Terah lived 70 years, and begot Abram=Abraham, Nachor=Nahor, and Arrhan=Haran.

Genesis 11: 32; And all the days of Tharrha=Terah in the land of Charrhan=Haran, were 205, and Tharrha=Terah Died in Charrhan=Haran.

Did you see that dagg? Terah, the father of Abraham died in Haran at the age of 205.

Genesis 12: 4; And Abram=Abraham went as the Lord spoke to him, and Lot departed with him, and Abram=Abraham was 75 years old when he went out of Charrhan=Haran. And Abram=Abraham took Sara=Sarah his wife, and Lot the son of his brother, and all their possessions as many as they had got in Charrhan=Haran and they went forth to go into the land of Chanaan=Canaan.

Did you see that dagg? Abraham who was born when his father Terah was 70, was himself, 75 years old when he left his father in Haran, who died 60 years after, Abraham had moved into the land of Canaan.

dagg Wrote......And still yet, this is apart from the answer, and Charan as opposed to Haran.

S-word........You have been whipped son, go home and lick your wounds. Or continue to post in my threads so that I may reveal you to be the biblical ignoramus that you are.

Ah yes, this is going to be great, no doubt, even though I already told you I will not be giving you the answer, you will now be following me around everywhere, posting this same babbling carnage, babbling about how I cannot answer your babbling carnage. :)

:sheep:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Ah yes, this is going to be great, no doubt, even though I already told you I will not be giving you the answer, you will now be following me around everywhere, posting this same babbling carnage, babbling about how I cannot answer your babbling carnage. :)

Then was this a typo?

Originally Posted by daqq

And although that does not specifically answer your dilemma, (which I do plan to answer because of your stiffneckednakedness, lol), it does in fact reveal that as for finding the answer you are not even in the ballpark: and that is even after you have already been pointed in the right direction twice now!

daqq

Then was this a typo?

Ah, yes it was, thanks! It should have said "which I do not plan to answer", but Elohim works in mysterious ways; ask Patrick, since I did give him the answer, (lol), and thereby did answer after all, (but not to S-word). :plain: :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Not so sure.

Paul said Abraham was the Father of their faith.

Not Terah.

When Abraham left his father's land and stepped out in faith was Terah not dead to him?

Let the dead bury their dead.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Not so sure.

Paul said Abraham was the Father of their faith.

Not Terah.

When Abraham left his father's land and stepped out in faith was Terah not dead to him?

Let the dead bury their dead.

1mind1spirit Wrote.........Not so sure.

S-word.........And you never will be sure of anything as revealed by the words of the Lord if you continue to twist and distort the scriptures in your futile attempt to defend the untruths spoken of by Stephen.

1mind1spirit Wrote........Paul said Abraham was the Father of their faith. Not Terah.

S-word.........And Eber is the father of the Hebrews, but he was the son of Shelah. And Abraham is the father of our faith, and Terah, who died 60 years after Abraham had moved into the land of Canaan, was the father of Abraham the father of our faith, and Adam was the father of all.

1mind1spirit Wrote........When Abraham left his father's land and stepped out in faith was Terah not dead to him?

S-word.......Nope! Stephen said that Terah was dead to Abraham, 'BEFORE' he left his father's land and stepped out in faith.

Terah was not dead, until the 135th year of Abraham. And no matter how much you try to twist and distort the scriptures in your futile attempt to defend the untruths spoken of by Stephen, you do it to your own destruction.

Stephen was wrong to say that Abraham did not leave Haran until after his father had died. Stephen was wrong to say that the bodies of Jacob and his sons were taken to Shechem and buried there. Stephen was wrong to say that Abraham bought his family grave site from Hamor the father of Shechem. And you are wrong in your attempts to defend his untruths.

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned

I don't have to follow you around, revealing how you cannot answer the truths that I expound, because all who have followed this thread now know that you have no answer.

The Chuckle has now gone out of your voice, and your words are now bulldust, as you attempt to save face.

Take you copy and pastings elsewhere my friend, for I have no desire to embarrass you anymore than I already have. But I will if you continue to annoy me with your ignorant rubbish.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

1mind1spirit Wrote........When Abraham left his father's land and stepped out in faith was Terah not dead to him?

S-word.......Nope! Stephen said that Terah was dead to Abraham, 'BEFORE' he left his father's land and stepped out in faith.

Duh, the Lord told him to leave while he was still there.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Duh, the Lord told him to leave while he was still there.

DUUHHH YEAA, Da Lord God told Abraham ta leave Haran and move into da Land of Canaan, while his 145 year old farder was still in Haran wit his younger broder Nahor, and his farder died in Haran 60 years later, at da age of 205.

Do you have difficulty in understanding the scriptures, or are you still trying to defend Stephens lie, that Terah the father of Abraham died before God made Abram move into the land of Canaan?

I know that you would love me to obey your command to "SHUT UP" but that ain't never going to happen mate.