Why the Star of Bethlehem?

daqq

The word hippodrome appears twice in the following OG LXX passage of the Torah; and being that this is the Torah we can be quite sure this passage was rendered some two hundred years before Herod "the great" was even born. Therefore it does not speak of a literal horse racing track built by any of the Herodians, but rather, quite clearly speaks simply concerning the circle roundabout the circumjacent region found on the map, which is the hippodrome circle roundabout the Yabbok ford where Yaakob crossed the Yarden River.

Genes 48:7 OG LXX
48:7 εγω δε ηνικα ηρχομην εκ μεσοποταμιας της συριας απεθανεν ραχηλ η μητηρ σου εν γη χανααν εγγιζοντος μου κατα τον ιπποδρομον χαβραθα της γης του ελθειν εφραθα και κατωρυξα αυτην εν τη οδω του ιπποδρομου αυτη εστιν βαιθλεεμ

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_048.htm

Genesis 48:7 LXX-Septagint Brenton Translation
7 And as for me, when I came out of Mesopotamia of Syria, Rachel, thy mother, died in the land of Chanaan, as I drew night to the horse-course of Chabratha of the land of Chanaan, so as to come to Ephratha; and I buried her in the road of the course; this is Bethlehem.

israel-topo3.JPG

Original Wiki-Commons Credit

Mahanaim is the southern tip of the cities of Yair or Havoth-Yair, (Joshua 13:29, 30).
And therefore it is Yhudah beyond Yarden, (because of 1 Chronicles 2:21, 22).

And yet again from Judges 2:1 we find a curious mention of Bethel in the LXX-Septuagint, which does not appear in the Hebrew Masorete text, as follows:

Judges 2:1 LXX-Septagint Brenton Translation
1 And an angel of the Lord went up from Galgal to the place of weeping, and to Baethel, and to the house of Israel, and said to them, Thus says the Lord, I brought you up out of Egypt, and I brought you into the land which I sware to your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant that I have made with you.

Why does Bethel not appear in the Hebrew text?

Judges 2:1 KJV
1 And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

More importantly where is Gilgal or Galgal on the map in relationship to the Bethel of which this speaks? There are more than one place called Bethel, and the same is true for many cities of ancient Yisrael, including Beth-Lehem. Even more importantly what does Bochim mean? It is clear that this means weeping but is used as a name. The reference to Rachel weeping for her children is lost in the Hebrew text because Bethel has been removed from the text. Bochim is within the hippodrome-circle of the Yabbok crossing wherein is also Bethel.

Jeremiah 31:15-17 KJV
15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
16 Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

The above passage is a cryptic reference to Bochim, the place of weeping, not only where Rachel must have died but likewise the statement of Jeremiah, Rachel weeping for her children, which is quoted in Matthew 2:18 concerning these things. The OP is therefore blind as a bat, and cannot even be sure of his own understanding of Josephus, that is, when Josephus uses the word hippodrome. :chuckle:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
So how yuh reckon she would have been able to suckle Jesus?:kookoo:

The quote by S-word was in reference to Hanna the mother of Mary and younger sister to the aged Elizabeth, whose pregnancy with John the Baptist, was viewed as more than a minor miracle, and Hanna never did suckle the baby Jesus, but Mary the mother of Jesus, who is believed to have been born in 20 BC, and whose father was murdered by Herod's men in 13 BC when Mary was only 7 and after Hanna had been married for only 7 years, and Mary, who was only 14, when she gave birth to Jesus in 6 BC, did suckle the baby. Why! Do you have any problems with this?

Hanna, the mother of Mary, had been a widow for seven years, never remarrying, but remaining in her parthenia="Unmarried and sexually chaste state, ect." She was a parthenos, but no way in the world does that mean that she, the mother of Mary was a virgin."

daqq

The word hippodrome appears twice in the following OG LXX passage of the Torah; and being that this is the Torah we can be quite sure this passage was rendered some two hundred years before Herod "the great" was even born. Therefore it does not speak of a literal horse racing track built by any of the Herodians, but rather, quite clearly speaks simply concerning the circle roundabout the circumjacent region found on the map, which is the hippodrome circle roundabout the Yabbok ford where Yaakob crossed the Yarden River.

Genes 48:7 OG LXX
48:7 εγω δε ηνικα ηρχομην εκ μεσοποταμιας της συριας απεθανεν ραχηλ η μητηρ σου εν γη χανααν εγγιζοντος μου κατα τον ιπποδρομον χαβραθα της γης του ελθειν εφραθα και κατωρυξα αυτην εν τη οδω του ιπποδρομου αυτη εστιν βαιθλεεμ

http://bibledatabase.net/html/septuagint/01_048.htm

Genesis 48:7 LXX-Septagint Brenton Translation
7 And as for me, when I came out of Mesopotamia of Syria, Rachel, thy mother, died in the land of Chanaan, as I drew night to the horse-course of Chabratha of the land of Chanaan, so as to come to Ephratha; and I buried her in the road of the course; this is Bethlehem.

israel-topo3.JPG

Original Wiki-Commons Credit

Mahanaim is the southern tip of the cities of Yair or Havoth-Yair, (Joshua 13:29, 30).
And therefore it is Yhudah beyond Yarden, (because of 1 Chronicles 2:21, 22).

And yet again from Judges 2:1 we find a curious mention of Bethel in the LXX-Septuagint, which does not appear in the Hebrew Masorete text, as follows:

Judges 2:1 LXX-Septagint Brenton Translation
1 And an angel of the Lord went up from Galgal to the place of weeping, and to Baethel, and to the house of Israel, and said to them, Thus says the Lord, I brought you up out of Egypt, and I brought you into the land which I sware to your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant that I have made with you.

Why does Bethel not appear in the Hebrew text?

Judges 2:1 KJV
1 And an angel of the LORD came up from Gilgal to Bochim, and said, I made you to go up out of Egypt, and have brought you unto the land which I sware unto your fathers; and I said, I will never break my covenant with you.

More importantly where is Gilgal or Galgal on the map in relationship to the Bethel of which this speaks? There are more than one place called Bethel, and the same is true for many cities of ancient Yisrael, including Beth-Lehem. Even more importantly what does Bochim mean? It is clear that this means weeping but is used as a name. The reference to Rachel weeping for her children is lost in the Hebrew text because Bethel has been removed from the text. Bochim is within the hippodrome-circle of the Yabbok crossing wherein is also Bethel.

Jeremiah 31:15-17 KJV
15 Thus saith the LORD; A voice was heard in Ramah, lamentation, and bitter weeping; Rahel weeping for her children refused to be comforted for her children, because they were not.
16 Thus saith the LORD; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the LORD; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.
17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the LORD, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

The above passage is a cryptic reference to Bochim, the place of weeping, not only where Rachel must have died but likewise the statement of Jeremiah, Rachel weeping for her children, which is quoted in Matthew 2:18 concerning these things. The OP is therefore blind as a bat, and cannot even be sure of his own understanding of Josephus, that is, when Josephus uses the word hippodrome. :chuckle:

Bnei Zadok 7
[01] And Herod was in a rage of madness, and he commanded that all the principal manservants of the entire nation, from two years in the forces and under, wheresoever they lived, should be summoned unto him.
[02] And they were a great number that came from all twelve tribes, for those of the whole nation were called, and all heard of this call:
[03] And death was the penalty of such as should despise the epistles that were sent out.
[04] And now the king was in a mad rage against them all; the innocent as well as those that had afforded even the slightest grounds for accusation:
[05] And when they were come, he ordered them all to be shut up and hedged in at the hippodrome, and sent for his sister and her husband, and he spoke thus to them:
[06] I shall die in a short time, my pains are so great, which death ought to be cheerfully borne and welcomed by all men:
[07] But what principally troubles me is this; that I shall die without being lamented, and without such mourning as men would usually expect with the death of a king.
[08] He desired therefore, that as soon as they see he had given up the breath, they should have soldiers roundabout the hippodrome while they do not yet know that he is dead:
[09] And that they should not declare his death until this be done; but that they should give orders to have those that are in the hippodrome shot through with their arrows.
[10] And that this slaughter of all the principle manchild servants of the whole nation of Yisrael would cause that he shall not miss to rejoice on two accounts:
[11] That as he is dying they will secure him that his will be executed in what he charges them to do; and that he shall have the honor of a memorable lamentation at his funeral.
[12] So he deplored his condition, with dragon tears in his eyes, and entreated them by the kindness due from them, as being his kindred, and by the faith they owed to him:
[13] And he begged of them that they would not hinder him of this great lamentation of the whole nation at his funeral: and they promised not to transgress his command.
[14] But when Herod was dead, Salome released the manchild servant Yisrael, and they returned to their brethren, as it is written in haNaviim Miykah and Yirmeyahω.
[15] Moreover Herod in search of Yohanan sent officers also unto Zekaryah, saying, Where have you hidden your son?
[16] But he answered, saying to them, I am a minister under Elohim and continually attending in His Temple: how shall I know where my son is?
[17] And the officers went away and reported all these things to Herod.
[18] And being enraged, Herod said, His son is about to become king over Yisrael!
[19] And he sent his officers to him again, saying, Tell me the truth: where is your son? For you know that your blood is under the power of my hand!
[20] And the officers departed and announced to him these things:
[21] And Zekaryah said, I am a witness of Elohim if you shed my blood:
[22] For the Absolute Master will receive my spirit; for you would shed innocent blood at the vestibule of the Temple of ΙΑΩΑ.
[23] And Zekaryah was slain at daybreak: his voice was cut off, and he was silenced between the naos and the altar of adamah.
[24] And the sons of Yisrael knew not that he was slain:
[25] And at the hour of the salutation the Kohanim went forth, but he came not forth to meet them according to the custom of the BrekYah blessing of ZkarYah.
[26] So the Kohanim stood waiting for Zekaryah, to salute him at the prayer, and to glorify the Most High Elohim: but with much delay they all began to fear.
[27] Moreover a certain one of them gathered courage, entering into the sanctuary, and he saw congealed blood beside the incense altar of ΙΑΩΑ.
[28] And he heard a voice, saying, Zekaryah has been slain, and his blood shall not be wiped away until the Avenger is come.
[29] And hearing this saying, he was terrified, and he went out and announced to the Kohanim all things whatsoever he had seen and heard.
[30] And taking courage they went in, and saw what had happened: and the ceilings of the Temple were howling, and they rent their clothes from the top even to the bottom.
[31] And they found not his corpse: but they found his blood having been turned to stone.
[32] And they were terrified, and went out, and reported to all the people that Zekaryah had been slain.
[33] And all the tribes of the people heard, and lamented, and they mourned for him three days and three nights.
[34] Moreover, with those three days, the Kohanim deliberated who should be appointed to stand in the place of Zekaryah:
[35] And the lot fell to Shimeon; for he it was to whom it had been revealed by the Holy Spirit that he should not see death until he should see the Meshiah of ΙΑΩΑ.
[36] Moreover myself, Yaakob who wrote this account in Yerushalem, with an uproar having arisen at the death of Herod:
[37] I concealed myself, and secreted away into the desert until the uproar in Yerushalem had ended, glorifying ΙΑΩΑ ΗΛΩΙΜ who has bestowed His Wisdom that I might write this account.
[38] Grace be with all those fearing the Absolute Master ΙΑΩΑ. Amen.

Bnei Zadok - Apokalypse Yaakob

:)

daqq

But I love you dagg, and I want you to continue to post your rubbish in my threads, in order that I can continue to reveal the truth as revealed in the Holy Scriptures, to which, you are apparently blind.

And I will continue to post in your threads, where I believe that you are spreading misinformation in a forum where people come in search of truth.

Thank you for exposing yourself and for giving me the opportunity to expose you even more. This is going to be great fun. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The quote by S-word was in reference to Hanna the mother of Mary and younger sister to the aged Elizabeth, whose pregnancy with John the Baptist, was viewed as more than a minor miracle, and Hanna never did suckle the baby Jesus, but Mary the mother of Jesus, who is believed to have been born in 20 BC, and whose father was murdered by Herod's men in 13 BC when Mary was only 7 and after Hanna had been married for only 7 years, and Mary, who was only 14, when she gave birth to Jesus in 6 BC, did suckle the baby. Why! Do you have any problems with this?

Hanna, the mother of Mary, had been a widow for seven years, never remarrying, but remaining in her parthenia="Unmarried and sexually chaste state, ect." She was a parthenos, but no way in the world does that mean that she, the mother of Mary was a virgin."

What's this got to do with breast milk?

beameup

If you had ever bothered to study the scriptures, you would know that there was a town called Bethlehem only 2 miles from the small and insignificant hamlet of Nazareth, that town today, is called Beitlahm.

Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea
in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men
from the east to Jerusalem,
- Matthew 2:1

:readthis:
You are obsessed with the phony Gnostic Gospels. :dizzy:

S-word

BANNED
Banned
This also will be placed in your own dumpster thread. :)

So now you say that Satan spoke through Stephen? am I correct?
Yes, that appears to be what you are saying.

Nope! It was your mate, 'Lazy afternoon' who said that it was not Stephen who lied about the words of the Lord, but an angel.

And the only angel I know of who tells lies, is Satan, who Jesus calls the father of all lies: this is why I asked, "Am I correct?"

Perhaps your mate lazy afternoon, who believes that it was an angel, who lied, saying that Abraham left Haran after his father had died, and that Jacob was buried in Shechem, might know another angel who lies about the words recorded in the Holy Scriptures.

daqq

What's this got to do with breast milk?

How can we expect a nepios or brefos to understand what is a pais-paida-servant? :rotfl:

Even the ASV does not understand:

Matthew 2:16 ASV
16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the Wise-men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the male children
[παιδας] that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had exactly learned of the Wise-men.
17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken through Jeremiah the prophet, saying,
18 A voice was heard in Ramah, Weeping and great mourning, Rachel weeping for her children; And she would not be comforted, because they are not.

Why does Matthew use pais, (in the form paidas), and not nepios or brephos which are normally used to describe infants and toddlers? Most of the time where "manservant" is found in the Septuagint this is the word which is found, (pais). It is even used in the NT in places that clearly do not speak of infants and toddlers but rather men-servants, even speaking of the Master as the Servant of the Father, and even when he was at the age of when he was crucified, which surely was not the age of an infant or toddler, (Acts 3:13, 26, 4:27). Moreover Herod is never mentioned in secular history to have done anything like what the modern shepherds teach from their misunderstanding of the Matthew account. And the reason they do not understand it is because they care not to admit the Septuagint into the record, which contains a wealth of information including variant accounts of the passages that are clearly referenced in the Matthew account, and those from the Septuagint do not match what the Hebrew text purports, (mostly because of incorrect vowel pointing, which can change not only word meaning but even change some words entirely, which pointing was done by the Masoretes a thousand years after the fact).

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea
in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men
from the east to Jerusalem,
- Matthew 2:1

:readthis:
You are obsessed with the phony Gnostic Gospels. :dizzy:

After Jesus had been born in Bethlehem in Judaea during the reign of King Herod, there came wise men from a country in the east, asking for the child who they believed had already been born. Then, in a secret meeting with Herod, they told him Exactly when they had fist seen the heavenly sign that had heralded the birth of the promised messiah, and it was in accordance with the information he received from those wise men, that he determined the age of the children who were to be slaughtered.

Was the age determined by Herod, in accordance to the time that the wise men revealed that they had seen the star, 2 days old? NO! Was it two weeks old? NO! Was it two months old? NO! It was two years old.

When do you suppose that the men had seen the heavenly sign in the east which had heralded the birth of Jesus, before traveling from their country to the land of Israel? 2 days before visiting the palace of Herod, 2 week, 2 months or 2 years?

I am obsessed with the truth as revealed in the holy scriptures, and not with the lies told by Helena the mother of Emperor Constantine, who established the Roman church in the 4th century some 300 years after the apostolic church of Jesus Christ was founded in Jerusalem.

daqq

Nope! It was your mate, 'Lazy afternoon' who said that it was not Stephen who lied about the words of the Lord, but an angel.

And the only angel I know of who tells lies, is Satan, who Jesus calls the father of all lies: this is why I asked, "Am I correct?"

Perhaps your mate lazy afternoon, who believes that it was an angel, who lied, saying that Abraham left Haran after his father had died, and that Jacob was buried in Shechem, might know another angel who lies about the words recorded in the Holy Scriptures.

I do not speak for "Lazy afternoon", but as for myself, it appears to me that you have once again intentionally twisted someone's words. LA did not appear to say that anyone lied: no, that was rather you, who said that Stephen lied. It is actually difficult to even fathom that such nonsense is being propagated on a Christian forum board: are you sure you are not also Evil.Eye.?, (lol).

daqq

He has no reading comprehension whatsoever, (just like his double blind Bar-Timaeus son of Timaeus Evil.Eye.<(I)> twin). Once you take the time to study and hopefully understand the context it becomes fairly clear that Haran was the firstborn, but died in the furnace of the Chaldees, for the other brother of Abram, Nahor, married the daughter of Haran their older brother, (the name of the daughter of Haran was Milcah). Abram and Nahor were probably the same age but the elder, Haran, begat Lot, Milcah, and Iscah, before he died. If Abram's brother Nahor married Milcah the daughter of Haran then Haran was no doubt older than Abram and Nahor; but because Haran died before his father, Terah, his name is listed last in the record. If you count back from the time when Terah died, at the age of two hundred and five years, you may plainly see that Abram was born when Terah was one hundred and thirty years old. So Haran the elder was born when Terah was seventy, but he died in Ur before his father Terah, and therefore his name is given last in the text, (how can you be the inheritor of your father if you die before your father dies?). Thus Haran was born when Terah was seventy years old but Abram was not born until Terah was one hundred and thirty. One hundred and thirty plus seventy five is two hundred and five years: that is the age of Terah at his death, and the same is the year of the departure of Abram out of Charan into Canaan at the age of seventy five. Simple math, but first it is necessary to actually understand the text within its context; something the chronological wizard, S-word the word-sorcerer, apparently does not have and cannot grasp.

I do not speak for "Lazy afternoon", but as for myself, it appears to me that you have once again intentionally twisted someone's words. LA did not appear to say that anyone lied: no, that was rather you, who said that Stephen lied. It is actually difficult to even fathom that such nonsense is being propagated on a Christian forum board: are you sure you are not also Evil.Eye.?, (lol).

But I love you dagg

But then again, LA also likes to call me "dagg", (lol), and with all the sock puppet accounts around here from all the deceivers, and with all the times Evil.Eye.<(I)> has changed his name; for all I know this could be a whole Legion dwelling in one selfsame house. :chuckle:

Last edited:

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Are you saying that Stephen spoke the truth when he said that it was after Abraham died, that God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan?

Are you saying that Stephen spoke the truth, in Acts 7: 15; when he said that the bodies of Jacob and his sons were taken to Shechem and buried in a cave that Abraham had bought as his families burial site from Hamor the father of Shechem?

When in Genesis 49:29-30; it is said; 29 Then he (Jacob) charged them and said to them, "I am about to be gathered to my people; bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite, 30 in the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought along with the field from Ephron the Hittite for a burial site.…

Then in Genesis 50: 12-14; 12 So Jacob’s sons did as he had commanded them: 13 They carried him to the land of Canaan and buried him in the cave in the field of Machpelah, near Mamre, which Abraham had bought along with the field as a burial place from Ephron the Hittite. 14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

Did Stephen speak the truth as revealed in the OT or not? Or are you too afraid to answer this simple question?

daqq

Are you saying that Stephen spoke the truth when he said that it was after Abraham died, that God commanded Abraham to move into the land of Canaan?

Are you saying that Stephen spoke the truth, in Acts 7: 15; when he said that the bodies of Jacob and his sons were taken to Shechem and buried in a cave that Abraham had bought as his families burial site from Hamor the father of Shechem, when in Genesis 49:28-30; it is said; All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them. He blessed them, every one with the blessing appropriate to him. 29 Then he charged them and said to them, "I am about to be gathered to my people; bury me with my fathers in the cave that is in the field of Ephron the Hittite, 30 in the cave that is in the field of Machpelah, which is before Mamre, in the land of Canaan, which Abraham bought along with the field from Ephron the Hittite for a burial site.…

Then in Genesis 50: 12-14; 12 So Jacob’s sons did as he had commanded them: 13 They carried him to the land of Canaan and buried him in the cave in the field of Machpelah, near Mamre, which Abraham had bought along with the field as a burial place from Ephron the Hittite. 14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

Did Stephen speak the truth as revealed in the OT or not? Or are you too afraid to answer this simple question?

Already told you the answers may be found in the Septuagint which most all of the apostolic writers quote and refer to. The answer is not for you to accuse the first martyr of the NT congregation of lying, O naked king. :)

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You lied about what I had said.

Any discrepancy in the Bible is either a misunderstanding or changes in the text by men.

You must not argue that the Angel of Lord upon Steven had lied.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But then again, LA also likes to call me "dagg", (lol), and with all the sock puppet accounts around here from all the deceivers, and with all the times Evil.Eye.<(I)> has changed his name; for all I know this could be a whole Legion dwelling in one selfsame house. :chuckle:

My mistake, I thought it was dagg.

How do you pronounce daqq?

LA

daqq

My mistake, I thought it was dagg.

How do you pronounce daqq?

LA

Ah, okay, no worries.

H1851 דַּק daq (dak) adj.
1. crushed.
2. (by implication) small or thin.
[from H1854]
KJV: dwarf, lean(-fleshed), very little thing, small, thin.
Root(s): H1854

H1854 דָּקַק daqaq (daw-kak') v.
to crush (or intransitively) crumble.
[a primitive root]
KJV: beat in pieces (small), bruise, make dust, (into) X powder, (be, very) small, stamp (small).
Compare: H1915

H1790 דַּךְ dak (dak) adj.
1. crushed.
2. (figuratively) injured.
[from an unused root]
KJV: afflicted, oppressed.
Compare: H1794

H1792 דָּכָא daka' (daw-kaw') v.
1. to crumble.
2. transitively, to bruise (literally or figuratively).
[a primitive root]
KJV: beat to pieces, break (in pieces), bruise, contrite, crush, destroy, humble, oppress, smite.
Compare: H1794

H1794 דָּכָה dakah (daw-kaw') v.
to collapse (phys. or mentally).
[a primitive root]
KJV: break (sore), contrite, crouch.

H1795 דַּכָּה dakkah (dak-kaw') n-f.
mutilated.
[from H1794 like H1793]
KJV: + wounded.
Root(s): H1794, H1793

H1793 דַּכָּא dakka' (dak-kaw') adj.
1. crushed.
2. (literally) powder.
3. (figuratively) contrite.
[from H1792]
KJV: contrite, destruction.
Root(s): H1792

And thus "dakk", (dakkah) or "daqq", which was given to me having been written.

S-word

BANNED
Banned

Any discrepancy in the Bible is either a misunderstanding or changes in the text by men.

LA

You lie by saying that that I lied about what you said. These are your exact words; "Quote Originally Posted by Lazy afternoon View Post

"It was the Angel of the Lord speaking to the Jewish governing people.

not Steven.

Carry on."

Now we know that Abrahams father was not dead when Abraham moved into the land of Canaan, while your supposed angel said that it was after Abraham's father had died, that he moved into the land of Canaan. this is not true.

When your supposed angel said that the bodies of Jacob and his sons were taken to Shechem and buried in a cave that Abraham had bought as his families burial site from Hamor the father of Shechem? He was not speaking the truth.

In other words, your supposed angel was Lying.

daqq

LA

That is what I thought too but did not want to speak for you. And if he twists the words of others no doubt he does the same with scripture because he has no moral culpability in his own mind by way of whatever his false doctrine is, (just like Evil.Eye.). For him the end justifies the evil means and ways. It is impossible to reason with a habitual liar.