ECT WHY THE MYSTERY IS STILL A MYSTERY !!

Arsenios

Lets not go down that path. It leads to nowhere.

Everyone is orthodox if he has been born again and entered the process of learning the ways of the Father . . . . of Jesus Christ. Just as any son of His Life should be doing. What can be more "orthodox" than that understanding when embraced by the born again by the Holy Spirit. Evangelize that message.

"Go...
Disciple all the nations...
Teaching them...
Baptizing them..."

Christ's words...

Nothing about preaching to the choir...
Which waits for a spiritual event called being born again...
Then argues about what to do about it...

Orthodoxy disciples those willing to be taught and baptized...

"If anyone is willing...
After Me to be following...
Let him first deny himself...
Then take up his own cross...
And follow Me..."

Apostolic discipling of the Nations entails teaching them the willing repentance which is denial of self, taking up one's own cross [of suffering unto death, which is what a cross IS]...

And therein following Christ...

It is not good-times rock and roll...
Nor lost dog country emotionalism...

It is an arduous God-quest that will transform one's soul from material self-centeredness to God-saturated selflessness... From fear of personal loss, to the fearless Love of God where personal loss is gain in Christ... Where the world turns inside out, upside down and backwards, and is rendered impotent in determining ones actions...

So I disagree with your version of orthodoxy...
It is not merely a way of living a Biblically spiritual life...

It is about loving the Lord our God with ALL that we are...
And about loving one another as ourselves...

God bless you...

Arsenios

Cross Reference

"Go...
Disciple all the nations...
Teaching them...
Baptizing them..."

Christ's words...

Nothing about preaching to the choir...
Which waits for a spiritual event called being born again...
Then argues about what to do about it...

Orthodoxy disciples those willing to be taught and baptized...
Arsenios

Christ told His Disciples to go and make disciples of [those who already believe in God or believe there is a God in whom they can have confidence or already have confidence] in whatever nation your feet take you. It is as simple as that.

Arsenios

Christ told His Disciples to go and make disciples of [those who already believe in God or believe there is a God in whom they can have confidence or already have confidence] in whatever nation your feet take you. It is as simple as that.

Then you are re-writing the Bible...

The Bible says "Go. Disciple ALL the nations..."

And NOT: "Whatever nation you happen to find yourself in."

The Apostles drew lots for their assignment to a nation...

A.

Cross Reference

I qualified my what I wrote. Don't get desperate on me.

Yes. That is what i wrote.

I didn't say that, did ?

So what? Does that change what I wrote?

Can't whatever nation your feet take you be saying the same as wherever you find yourself?

You people who have your own personal agendas always seem to want to pick fly crap outta pepper if you have to to prove whatever you think you can with enough willful ignorance in doing so. I don't get it. What's your point? Want me to worship orthodoxy? Is that it? Forget it!

OMT: Paul demonstrated this on Mars Hill. Is sufficient orthodoxy for you?

DAN P

A.

Hi and then tell all what ETHNOS / NATION then means !!

ETHNOS is a Greek Transliteral word and can be translated by the following English words :

#1 , Race
#2 , Pagan
#3 , Gentile
#4 Jewish nation

So which one will you use in Matt 18:19 ?

Humor all of us, which one is it ??

Check John 11:48 , 11:50 and 11:51 ???

dan p

DAN P

I qualified my what I wrote. Don't get desperate on me.

Yes. That is what i wrote.

I didn't say that, did ?

So what? Does that change what I wrote?

Can't whatever nation your feet take you be saying the same as wherever you find yourself?

You people who have your own personal agendas always seem to want to pick fly crap outta pepper if you have to to prove whatever you think you can with enough willful ignorance in doing so. I don't get it. What's your point? Want me to worship orthodoxy? Is that it? Forget it!

OMT: Paul demonstrated this on Mars Hill. Is sufficient orthodoxy for you?

Hi and you are wrong as ETHNOS / NATION in Matt 28:19 means Jewish Nation as John 11:48 and 50 and 51 MEANS Jewish ETHNOS / NATION and that makes you wrong !!~

dan p

Arsenios

Hi and then tell all what ETHNOS / NATION then means !!

ETHNOS is a Greek Transliteral word and can be translated by the following English words :

#1 , Race
#2 , Pagan
#3 , Gentile
#4 Jewish nation

So which one will you use in Matt 18:19 ?

Humor all of us,

which one is it ??

Check John 11:48 , 11:50 and 11:51 ???

dan p

Not one...

ALL

A.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Act 1:4 And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me;
Act 1:5 for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Act 1:6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
Act 1:7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority
Act 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

They and the whole church were.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Act 1:4 And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me;
Act 1:5 for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."
Act 1:6 Therefore, when they had come together, they asked Him, saying, "Lord, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?"
Act 1:7 And He said to them, "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority
Act 1:8 But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

They and the whole church were.

LA

Didn't happen. Yet.