ECT WHY THE MYSTERY IS STILL A MYSTERY !!

DAN P

Hi to all and the # 1 reason the MYSTERY is still a MYSTERY is because , most will not believe what the Holy Spirit had Paul write in Eph 3:9 , and of course refuse to believe Pentecost was set aside and that God appointed a New Apostle with a new Gospel called GRACE .

In 1 Cor 2:7 we have JUST one verse explaining it !!

It reads , But we speak God's WISDOM by means of ( the ) MYSTERY , the one Having Been Kept Secret which God Foreordained BEFORE the AGES for our Glory !!

#1 , Notice that the MYSTERY God's Wisdom , Not Pentecost !!

#2 , The verb " we speak " is in the Greek Present Tense and are to ALWAYS be speaking about the what the MYSTERY is , always !!

#3 , We see from verse 7 , that this MYSTERY has been Kept secret from the Foundation as Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 have said !!

#4 , The verb " even the Hidden " is in the Greek Perfect Tense which was Hidden which is the AORIST TENSE or Past tense which is written in Eph 1:4 and then continues until the Departure /rapture of the Body of Christ !!

#5 , The third verb , ORDIANED , is in the Aorist or Past tense which began in Eph 1:4 and in the Active Voice which means it an Action by God Himself and the Indicative Mood means it is a FACT !!

#6 This MYSTERY is found in many verse , so read 1 Cor 15:1-3 !!

#7 And I like Rom 16:25 is the preaching of jESUS Christ which Paul calls MY GOSPEL which is by Grace !!

#8 , Preaching another Gospel is to Fall from Grace and Gal 1:8 you are ACCURSED , but yet many are not scared by this verse , are YOU ??

dan p

DAN P

Dan, how did you get to understand the mystery?

Hi and it took a long time UNTIL I met someone who could explain it to me !!

Robert C Brock was the main person who God used to make me see What is the Dispensation of the MYSTERY that is found in Col 1:25 and 26 , and in Eph 3:9 and in Rom 16:25-26 !!

If you disagree with the OP , explain the verses written above !!

Learn the verb tenses , please !!

dan p

Cross Reference

Robert C Brock was the main person who God used to make me see What is the Dispensation of the MYSTERY that is found in Col 1:25 and 26 , and in Eph 3:9 and in Rom 16:25-26 !!

dan p

Why not you explain Robert C. Brock. Did he write any books, start any religious movements?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The mystery is no longer hidden.

Colossians 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Cross Reference

The mystery is no longer hidden.

Colossians 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Then I suppose you can reconcile your understanding with this:

"For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh. This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Ephesians 5:31-32 (KJV)

DAN P

Why not you explain Robert C. Brock. Did he write any books, start any religious movements?

Hi and Robert C Brock has written booklets , concerning Dispensationalism and many are on the internet .

He died in Febuary , 2015 , and did have the opportunity to hear him teach at his home church in Florida and for years , talked to hiom at least 3 t0 4 times a month to have him explain the Greek text to me .

He translated all of Paul's letters and also wrote verse by verse translation of all of ACTS , and gave a verse by verse explanation of the books of Ephesians , Hebrews , and many other booklets !!

dan p

DAN P

I agree and say amen to every verse in the canon.

What I disagree with is your twisting the scriptures to suit your warped ideas.

Hi and I am writing , so that all can understand the MYSTERY , and you will not EXPLAIN where I am TWISTING IT , is what I see from you !!

If you could you would , but you bibical knowledge is so Slow and non-existence , is what I see !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi and Robert C Brock has written booklets , concerning Dispensationalism and many are on the internet .

He died in Febuary , 2015 , and did have the opportunity to hear him teach at his home church in Florida and for years , talked to hiom at least 3 t0 4 times a month to have him explain the Greek text to me .

He translated all of Paul's letters and also wrote verse by verse translation of all of ACTS , and gave a verse by verse explanation of the books of Ephesians , Hebrews , and many other booklets !!

dan p

So I guess we can assume you learned the Bible according Robert C. Brock.

Last edited:

DAN P

So I guess we assume you learned the Bible according Robert C. Brock.

Hi and I only quote what the Holy Spirit has written through the Apostle of Grace and follow Paul as he follows Christ 1 Cor 11:1 is just one of many verse that say the same thing !!~

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus said," To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but to those who are outside, all things come in parables." (Mark 4:11 NKJV)

DAN P

Jesus said," To you it has been given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God, but to those who are outside, all things come in parables." (Mark 4:11 NKJV)

Hi and what Mark is saying is to Jews , because those outside of Jesus real follower new what Jesus said and all others were FED Parables !!

We have the WISDOM of God !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

revpete

dan p

Ok, so you were taught it by flesh and blood and not by Divine Revelation. I have looked at this Dan and all I see is a 're-packaged form of Gnosticism. Your answer says it all really. May God grant you genuine repentance.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Ok, so you were taught it by flesh and blood and not by Divine Revelation. I have looked at this Dan and all I see is a 're-packaged form of Gnosticism. Your answer says it all really. May God grant you genuine repentance.

Pete 👤

Hi and since you say I need REPENTANCE , for repentance is a WORD to show others that you were repented , Acts 26:20 and Matt 3:8 !!

So explain Eph 3:9 OR will you put it on IGNORE ??

You will RUN !!

Here is a soft ball , explain with verses HOW YOU WERE SAVED ??

dan p