ECT WHY THE MYSTERY IS STILL A MYSTERY !!

revpete

Hi and since you say I need REPENTANCE , for repentance is a WORD to show others that you were repented , Acts 26:20 and Matt 3:8 !!

So explain Eph 3:9 OR will you put it on IGNORE ??

You will RUN !!

Here is a soft ball , explain with verses HOW YOU WERE SAVED ??

dan p

Hi Dan,

I will answer your question: I was saved quite simply and not by intellect alone. I was saved through grace by faith and that was not of myself but it was the gift of God so leaving me nothing to boast of. I'm sure you don't need the reference. 😏

As to your other question: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the
mystery…

Or "the dispensation of the mystery" as the Complutensian, and several copies, and the Vulgate Latin and Syriac versions, read. The mystery is the Gospel; the fellowship of it is the communication of grace by it, a participation of the truths and doctrines of it, communion with Father, Son, and Spirit, which the Gospel calls and leads unto, and that equal concern and interest which both Jews and Gentiles have in the privileges of it. Now men are naturally in the dark about these things, and the ministry of the word is the means of enlightening them, and is indeed the grand design of it; and the ministers of the Gospel have the privilege of enlightening persons, though it is God only that does it efficiently; and for this, gifts of grace were bestowed upon the apostle, even for the enlightening of all men, not every individual person in the world, but some of all sorts, particularly Gentiles, as well as Jews. The word (pantav) , rendered "all men", is left out of some other copy which I've forgotten.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Hi Dan,

I will answer your question: I was saved quite simply and not by intellect alone. I was saved through grace by faith and that was not of myself but it was the gift of God so leaving me nothing to boast of. I'm sure you don't need the reference. ��

As to your other question: And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the
mystery…

Or "the dispensation of the mystery" as the Complutensian, and several copies, and the Vulgate Latin and Syriac versions, read. The mystery is the Gospel; the fellowship of it is the communication of grace by it, a participation of the truths and doctrines of it, communion with Father, Son, and Spirit, which the Gospel calls and leads unto, and that equal concern and interest which both Jews and Gentiles have in the privileges of it. Now men are naturally in the dark about these things, and the ministry of the word is the means of enlightening them, and is indeed the grand design of it; and the ministers of the Gospel have the privilege of enlightening persons, though it is God only that does it efficiently; and for this, gifts of grace were bestowed upon the apostle, even for the enlightening of all men, not every individual person in the world, but some of all sorts, particularly Gentiles, as well as Jews. The word (pantav) , rendered "all men", is left out of some other copy which I've forgotten.

Pete ��

Hi were you able to go around 1 Cor 2:14 , But a soulish man RECEIVES not the things of the Spirit of God , for it is FOLLISHNESS to him , and he can not know ( it ) because it is being SPIRITUALLY INVESTIGATED !!

So , explain how you were able get around this verse because now man SEEKS after God ??

Since you were a Pastor you will understand without further explanation , !!

dan p

Last edited:

andyc

Hi to all and the # 1 reason the MYSTERY is still a MYSTERY

Still a mystery to who exactly?

Still a mystery to all, some, or everyone but you?

is because , most will not believe what the Holy Spirit had Paul write in Eph 3:9 ,

Every Christian would have no problem believing what the Spirit had Paul write in Eph 3:9

and of course refuse to believe Pentecost was set aside and that God appointed a New Apostle with a new Gospel called GRACE .

Pentecost is the feast of weeks, where Jews celebrate the giving of the law to Moses. It has no New Testament significance, because Christ is the end of the law to all who believe. Jewish Christians can celebrate it as a matter of national tradition, but it has no significance beyond that today. And never will have.

In 1 Cor 2:7 we have JUST one verse explaining it !!

It reads , But we speak God's WISDOM by means of ( the ) MYSTERY , the one Having Been Kept Secret which God Foreordained BEFORE the AGES for our Glory !!

#1 , Notice that the MYSTERY God's Wisdom , Not Pentecost !!

How can the mystery turn out to be the feast of weeks?

#2 , The verb " we speak " is in the Greek Present Tense and are to ALWAYS be speaking about the what the MYSTERY is , always !!

#3 , We see from verse 7 , that this MYSTERY has been Kept secret from the Foundation as Eph 1:4 and 2 Tim 1:9 have said !!

#4 , The verb " even the Hidden " is in the Greek Perfect Tense which was Hidden which is the AORIST TENSE or Past tense which is written in Eph 1:4 and then continues until the Departure /rapture of the Body of Christ !!

It will always remain a mystery to those who are perishing.

#5 , The third verb , ORDIANED , is in the Aorist or Past tense which began in Eph 1:4 and in the Active Voice which means it an Action by God Himself and the Indicative Mood means it is a FACT !!

Past tense because it was sanctioned before the ages (beginning of the world).

#6 This MYSTERY is found in many verse , so read 1 Cor 15:1-3 !!

#7 And I like Rom 16:25 is the preaching of jESUS Christ which Paul calls MY GOSPEL which is by Grace !!

of course. The righteousness of God received through faith in Christ.

It's not exactly a mystery anymore. It's now revealed to the saints, as Paul explains.

#8 , Preaching another Gospel is to Fall from Grace and Gal 1:8 you are ACCURSED , but yet many are not scared by this verse , are YOU ??

No. Righteousness pursued by any other means than grace through faith in Jesus Christ, is another gospel.

This means that the 'grace through faith' gospel is the only gospel. One gospel and that's it.

Cross Reference

Every Christian would have no problem believing what the Spirit had Paul write in Eph 3:9

Pentecost is the feast of weeks, where Jews celebrate the giving of the law to Moses. It has no New Testament significance, because Christ is the end of the law to all who believe. Jewish Christians can celebrate it as a matter of national tradition, but it has no significance beyond that today. And never will have.

How can the mystery turn out to be the feast of weeks?

The Acts 2 Pentecost was the endowment for service. The power to do God's business; unction to function; the priestly Linen garment of Eze 44:17-18; the type of the righteousness of the Holy Spirit. Read about it sometime.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The mystery is no longer hidden.

Colossians 1:26-27 King James Version (KJV)

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
The devil is certainly trying to hide it (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV). It's not made known by most behind pulpits all over the world because of these (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV) and those who call themselves Christians do not approve things that are excellent (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV).

Cross Reference

The devil is certainly trying to hide it (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV, 2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV). It's not made known by most behind pulpits all over the world because of these (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV) and those who call themselves Christians do not approve things that are excellent (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV).

Lets not leave out the excellent substance contained in the understanding of the Acts 2 Pentecostal happening.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

And never will have until it is fulfilled at the end of this age.

andyc

The Acts 2 Pentecost was the endowment for service. The power to do God's business; unction to function; the priestly Linen garment of Eze 44:17-18; the type of the righteousness of the Holy Spirit. Read about it sometime.

The thing is, though, DP is talking about Pentecost. He is after Pentecostals. And so I take his posts at face value. It's up to him to be more transparent.

andyc

And never will have until it is fulfilled at the end of this age.

Where do you find in scripture that it will be fulfilled at the end of the age?
The feasts were a shadow. The shadow is seen before the person is revealed. Christ is the substance of that shadow, and therefore the shadow is irrelevant when the person is in view.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Where do you find in scripture that it will be filled at the end of the age?

The feasts were a shadow. The shadow is seen before the person is revealed. Christ is the substance of that shadow, and therefore the shadow is irrelevant when the person is in view.

Jesus said he came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. Is Passover still a shadow of things to come or did Jesus fulfill the Passover?

Shadow or memorial?

andyc

Jesus said he came to fulfill the Law and the Prophets. Is Passover still a shadow of things to come or did Jesus fulfill the Passover?

Shadow or memorial?

Its all a shadow. Yes he fulfilled it all. Passover, everything.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Its all a shadow. Yes he fulfilled it all. Passover, everything.

Yes, Jesus has fulfilled Passover and the wave sheaf, next he will fulfill Pentecost, the Feast of Firstfruits.

After Pentecost he will fulfill Trumpets (the Lord's Day), then Atonement for those left alive after the Lord's Day, then Sukkot, and finally the Last Day.

Jesus still has a lot of work to do.

andyc

Yes, Jesus has fulfilled Passover and the wave sheaf, next he will fulfill Pentecost, the Feast of Firstfruits.

In that case I hope you are observing the feasts of Pentecost Firstfruits.

After Pentecost he will fulfill Trumpets (the Lord's Day), then Atonement for those left alive after the Lord's Day, then Sukkot, and finally the Last Day.

Jesus still has a lot of work to do.

John 19:30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Jesus has finished every work he will EVER DO.

DAN P

Hi and oin Eph 3:2 it says by the Holy Spirit , given to PAUL for us , is just one verse during the Dispensation of Grace ONLY !!

DAN P

Cross Reference

In that case I hope you are observing the feasts of Pentecost Firstfruits.

John 19:30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, "It is finished!" And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Jesus has finished every work he will EVER DO.

Can we discuss what was "Finished", Andyc?

andyc

Hi and oin Eph 3:2 it says by the Holy Spirit , given to PAUL for us , is just one verse during the Dispensation of Grace ONLY !!

DAN P

The dispensation of grace started with John the baptist.
The law was until John.

DAN P

The thing is, though, DP is talking about Pentecost. He is after Pentecostals. And so I take his posts at face value. It's up to him to be more transparent.

Hi and just what verse is not TRANSPARENT to you ??

danp

andyc

Hi and just what verse is not TRANSPARENT to you ??

danp

Your understanding of what the verses are saying. Pentecost is the feast of weeks. An old testament feast that has no value at all today, except national tradition for Israel.