ECT WHY THE GREAT COMMISION IS NOT FOR US !!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul was explaining what occurred when men heard the promise of Acts 2:38 and obeyed it.

Act 2:37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Act 2:39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

That is backed up by Paul teaching the Ephesians the same thing, and they obeying it.

Act 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,
Act 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.
Act 19:3 And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.
Act 19:4 Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.
Act 19:5 When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Act 19:6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
Act 19:7 And all the men were about twelve.

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Mat 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

LA

You're never right. But, at least you're consistently wrong.

DAN P

DAMP said,

The verb " should be made EMPTY /KENNO is in the Aorist Tense

of completed action 2000 years ago !!
----------------------------------------

damp - ARE YOU A PRETERSTERBERIST ?

Hi , and is this your best from Pentecostals say ??

So you did not not know that the Greek has Tenses , Voices and Mood Cases , and Nouns ??

Why not came out of the DARKNESS and begin to LEARN !!:chuckle::chuckle:

Who was your Sunday School teacher !!

Can you tell HOW you were SAVED ??

Soft Ball question for Low Informational so-called believer !!

dAN P

OCTOBER23

oooooooh, Looks like I have hit a nerve.

The Preterist shows his FOLLY.

Which is an Atheist in disguise as a Preterist.
-----------------------------------

Preterism holds that the contents of Revelation constitute a prophecy of events that were fulfilled in the 1st century. Preterists believe the dating of the book of Revelation is of vital importance and that it was written before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.
-------------------------------------------------------

I have been on this forum for 8 years and studied the bible and Hermeneutics and Exegesis

for 45 years when you were in diapers.

DAN P

Preterism holds that the contents of Revelation constitute a prophecy of events that were fulfilled in the 1st century. Preterists believe the dating of the book of Revelation is of vital importance and that it was written before the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 AD.

I have been on this forum for 8 years and studied the bible and Hermeneutics and Exegesis

Hi and I am nerveless and am Acts 9:6 Dispensationalist and am not a PRETERIST !!

Since you have studied 45 years , explain this , is the mother of Jesus in Heaven and please have a verse and lets all see what you know !!

dan p

DAN P

Hi and it looks like your 45 years of study has NOT HELPED as you never answered Why the MotHER of Jesus is not on Heaven 11

Are you having a problem as maby this will be easier , Explain how you were SAVED , with verse and waiting with DELIGHT :chuckle::chuckle:!!

Did I SRIKE a nerve ??

DAN P