ECT WHY THE GREAT COMMISION IS NOT FOR US !!

DAN P

What I was asking, and obviously horribly not well, and miserably misunderstanding what you're saying, is 'Are we not to preach the gospel because we're not one of the 12 disciples'?

If, I encounter a person from the Jewish lineage, am I not to preach the gospel to him/her because I am not one of the 12 disciples?

Only the 12 disciples are to preach to the Jewish nation?

I definitely am missing something.

Hi and we are to preach to all , whether Jew or Gentile because there is no difference between the two !!

The 144,000 will be reaching the Jews during the Tribulation as most of the Gentiles will be trying to kill them as recorded in Matt 25!!

dan p

Cross Reference

Hi and we are to preach to all , whether Jew or Gentile because there is no difference between the two !!

The 144,000 will be reaching the Jews during the Tribulation as most of the Gentiles will be trying to kill them as recorded in Matt 25!!

dan p

Ya know, that makes more sense to me than anything I have ever read to be the reason why they are sealed. Thanks of sharing.

DAN P

Ya know, that makes more sense to me than anything I have ever read to be the reason why they are sealed. Thanks of sharing.

Hi and I have not done a word study on sealing , BUT All believers are sealed the minute THEY ARE SAVED IN Eph 1:13 and the 144 , 00o are also sealed , Rev 7:4 , to PROTECT them from death from the Bd Water and the Snakes of Rev 8:11 and Rev 9:19 !!

The Revelation passage are connected to Mark 16:18 for sure , do you see ?

dan p

lifeisgood

dan p

Thank you DAN P, now it makes sense to me.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What I was asking, and obviously horribly not well, and miserably misunderstanding what you're saying, is 'Are we not to preach the gospel because we're not one of the 12 disciples'?

If, I encounter a person from the Jewish lineage, am I not to preach the gospel to him/her because I am not one of the 12 disciples?

Only the 12 disciples are to preach to the Jewish nation?

I definitely am missing something.

C'mon, you know you can preach Christ and the Cross to anybody !!!

Cross Reference

Hi and I have not done a word study on sealing , BUT All believers are sealed the minute THEY ARE SAVED IN Eph 1:13 and the 144 , 00o are also sealed , Rev 7:4 , to PROTECT them from death from the Bd Water and the Snakes of Rev 8:11 and Rev 9:19 !!

The Revelation passage are connected to Mark 16:18 for sure , do you see ?

dan p

No. To be sealed by God, redeemed man must be faithful to God where his utmost faithfulness is required: "And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;"
Colossians 1:21-23 (KJV)

That is what makes 144,000 "faithful Jews" so special. Their faith will be in complete unity of purpose unlike any before them.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is what makes 144,000 "faithful Jews" so special.

Not all were Jews. Eight of Jacob's sons and two of his grandsons became the house of Israel.

And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed. (Revelation 7:4 NKJV)​

Cross Reference

Not all were Jews. Eight of Jacob's sons and two of his grandsons became the house of Israel.

And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed. (Revelation 7:4 NKJV)​

So what? Pic. pic, pic. . . . . Won't there be 12k from each tribe? 'nough said.

DAN P

No. To be sealed by God, redeemed man must be faithful to God where his utmost faithfulness is required: "And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;"
Colossians 1:21-23 (KJV)

That is what makes 144,000 "faithful Jews" so special. Their faith will be in complete unity of purpose unlike any before them.

Hi and Col 1:21-23 has NOTHIMH TO DO with the Tribulation period !!

Why are the 144,000 special , BECAUSE the Holy Spirit who wrote Revelation says SO !!:bang::bang:

dan p

turbosixx

Hi and BAPTIZO /BAPTISM is part of the 12 ministry !

The Greek word for NATION /ETHNOS and also means A Jewish Nation in John 11:48 and 50 , so why do the Pentecostal always FAIL to understand these verses ??>

This command is to reach their JEWISH Brethren during the Great Tribulation !!

Where is their a word GREAT in Matt 28:19 ?

Why do they REFUSE to comment on verse 20?

dan p

Paul didn't water bapize these folks?
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed in the Lord with all his household, and many of the Corinthians when they heard were believing and being baptized.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul didn't water bapize these folks?
Acts 18:8 Crispus, the leader of the synagogue, believed in the Lord with all his household, and many of the Corinthians when they heard were believing and being baptized.

Only those who would like to enter God's kingdom need to be buried with Christ in water.