ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

john w

Hall of Fame
The following verses support Pretersim, and prove Dispensationalism wrong:

(Matt 24:34) Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

(Matt 16:28) “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

(Luke 19:44) They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God’s coming to you.

(1 Cor 10:11) These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

(1 Peter 1:20) He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

(Heb 1:2) but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.

(James 5:8) You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.

(Rev 22:10) Then he told me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near.

For the 10th time, fraud:

"because the time is near"-Tellalie quoting Rev. 22:10 NIV.

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why "shortly", "the time is near", and "the time is at hand" don't really mean what they say."-

Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Obadiah 15 NIV
The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Assuming the Preterist deceiver is going to make the case that this was fulfilled in AD 70(as he spams that everything was), even though this cannot refer to some local judgment, for “all nations”/"all the heathen" are to be involved... And yet, the event is depicted as “is near,” per his own NIV, tell us, Craigie, as you obviously know when Revelation was written, when was Obadiah written?

The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled. Should be a piece of cake, little boy, as your AD 70-ism/Preterism depends on when Revelation was written, and you, on record, stated, with absolute 100% certainly, from your alleged infallible teachers, that they showed you that Revelation was written prior to AD 70.

Watch him spin, re-write history, plagiarize, ..............Watch...

Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

The punk is scrambling to his Gentry, Russell books.

Go ahead and plagiarize again, Craigie.

Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophetsThe specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.-:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near— a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

Did the sweetie address my question, and defend his"argument?"

Nope.

When were the passages written, Lamont?The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.

Ezekiel 30:3 KJV For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Joel 1:15 KJV Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Obadiah 1:15 KJV For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

Zephaniah 1:7 KJV Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Joel 2:1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

"In the OT, "the day of the Lord" was always judgment on a nation."-Craigie

Obadiah 1:15 KJV For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

=upon all the heathen=always judgment on a nation.

"It was judgment on Edom."-you

No, it was not. Russell taught you that-it's made up.

"Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post

Little Johnny W the King James Onlyist is quoting the NIV."

No, running nose, weak looking, beat up in high school, wimpy little arms Craigie pie, with no chin, I'm addressing your deceptive "quote a version/any source, that supports my satanic 'doctrine,' as my 'doctrine' determines what the bible says, or should say, so I, Craigie pie, can 'prove' anything," "argument." To wit, your own words, desperate, obsessed loser, who is as frail emotionally, and physically, as a fish, in a desert:

"because the time is near"-Tellalie quoting Rev. 22:10 NIV.

"Ok Tam, you can now attempt to tell me why 'shortly', 'the time is near', and 'the time is at hand' don't really mean what they say."-weasel boy Tellalie, on TOL, just recently

Again...
Obadiah, greasy Tellalie, prophesied the final day of earth’s history...

Obadiah 15 KJV

For the day of the Lord is near upon all the heathen:as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee:thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.
Obadiah 15 NIV The day of the Lord is near for all nations. As you have done, it will be done to you; your deeds will return upon your own head.

Assuming the Preterist deceiver is going to make the case that this was fulfilled in AD 70(as he spams that everything was), even though this cannot refer to some local judgment, for “all nations”/"all the heathen" are to be involved... And yet, the event is depicted as “is near,” per his own NIV, tell us, Craigie, as you obviously know when Revelation was written, when was Obadiah written? Watch him spin, re-write history, plagiarize, ..............Watch...

Ok Tellaspam/lie you can now attempt to tell me/us why “all nations”/"all the heathen" don't really mean what they say, as "land" does not really mean what it says.

The punk is scrambling to his Gentry, Russell books.

Go ahead and plagiarize again, Craigie.

Tell us, Craigie, when these occurred, and when the respective passages were spoken by the prophets-The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.:

Isaiah 13:6 NIV

Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty.

Ezekiel 30:3 NIV

For the day is near, the day of the Lord is near— a day of clouds, a time of doom for the nations.

Tell us that "a time of doom for the nations" does not really mean what it says.

Joel 3:14 NIV

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Zephaniah 1:7 NIV

Be silent before the Sovereign Lord, for the day of the Lord is near. The Lord has prepared a sacrifice; he has consecrated those he has invited.

Zephaniah 1:14 NIV

The great day of the Lord is near— near and coming quickly. The cry on the day of the Lord is bitter; the Mighty Warrior shouts his battle cry.

When were these written, little girl look a like Craigie pie-The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.?

Whatya say, punk, "Errors Only-ist," "Any version/Josephus writing will work only-ist, as long as it agrees with my 'doctrine/?" What say you, bible corrector, and Josephus man worshiper?

"Quote Originally Posted by tetelestai View Post

Johnny, the entire book of Obadiah is about judgment to Edom.

If you can't see that, there isn't much hope for you."-Craigie

That's your best shot, little chin boy? Passages 16-17-not fulfilled, Russell follower. You made it up- "invented it."

When were the passages written, little arm, weasel?The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.:

Ezekiel 30:3 KJV For the day is near, even the day of the LORD is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.

Joel 1:15 KJV Alas for the day! for the day of the LORD is at hand, and as a destruction from the Almighty shall it come.

Zephaniah 1:7 KJV Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD:for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.

Joel 2:1 KJV Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

What does near and at hand mean in the above,if it means what you all Russell/Hanegraaf/Josephus, "fallable men" followers, AD 70-ists/Preterists, such as little, snot nosed Craigie Tellalie, the habitual liar of TOL say,then the Lord Jesus Christt should have came back during that time.

What's the problem, "fallable men" follower, Craigie, the admitted aniti semite?

The specific years written, punk, and the specific year(s) fulfilled.

john w

Hall of Fame
As expected, your only reply is to insult. You never address the scriptures.

His old reliable "You are insulting, attacking me!!!!!Stop it!!!," when he is getting picked apart.

Actress Craigie above...

Vs.

"Dispies are anti Christ....Dispies scurry like cockroaches...You are dumber than a mentally challenged saved person...Slick Nick...Johnny W the dance director....mystery boy....Dispies are dumb....You can't be this dense....idiot dispie author...Another stupid dispies...."

Take a bow, you actress, pathetic, holed up in a room troll, obsessed psycho path.