ECT Why preterism can never be taken seriously by Bible believers

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't remember.

I have read so many books and articles about Revelation, and heard so many theories about what different symbols mean.

I googled it, and found the following pic. It's from a Christian forum HERE

View attachment 24331

So, why do you follow the teachings of "fallable men," sweetie?

Are you teaching on TOL?

Are you a "fallable" man(loosely employed here)?

"I have made it crystal clear that the only infallible man to ever walk planet earth was Christ Jesus."

Vs.

The little, spineless punk's own words:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

Wow, Craigie!!! All men are fallible, so does that not make all belief systems, including yours, fallible, weasel? Show us the infallible men, that makes your AD 70-ism/Preterism, true, in contrast.

Do be a dear, you little weakling, twit. Identify these infallible men, that you claim, as part of your argument, that taught/teach AD 70-ism/Preterism, in contrast to the fallible men, that teach dispensationalism, and other belief systems.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

Craigie suffers another death knell, asserting that, to be a true "belief system," it must be taught by infallible men. Thus, if he is teaching a "belief system," it, by necessity, is false, since he is fallible.

Poor, little arms Craigie.....suffering another fatal death knell.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That post was in 2014.

Nothing earlier teaches this?

I have no idea Tam.

I haven't researched the origin of every symbolism theory for the book of Revelation that I have read.

However, I'm sure you will continue to spend your time trying to catch me in a "gotcha".

All because you live in denial over your Dispensationalism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nothing earlier teaches this?

Just for you Tam:

"And who is there that does not know what the writings of the ancient prophets contain in them, -and particularly that oracle which is just now going to be fulfilled upon this miserable city? - for they foretold that this city should be then taken when somebody shall begin the slaughter of his own countrymen! and are not both the city and the entire temple now full of the dead bodies of your countrymen? It is God, therefore, it is God himself who is bringing on this fire, to purge that city and temple by means of the Romans, and is going to pluck up this city, which is full of your pollutions."
- Josephus, Book VI, Chapter II, Section 1

john w

Hall of Fame
Just when you think preterism can't get stupider.

It can. To wit:

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now...We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now.....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth......."-stupid Craigie Tet.

"Do you actually believe Jesus is taking so long to wipe out all wicked people and wicked system?"-mess-hack

Tellalie's "response:"

"(2 Peter 3:9) The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

IOW, the longer God takes, the more people that can come to repentance."-Craigie Tet.

=we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth, the mil k, but the LORD God has not yet wiped out all the wicked people and wicked system, and the kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now.

Weeze on the way to guh-looooreeeee!!!

musterion

Just for you Tam:

"And who is there that does not know what the writings of the ancient prophets contain in them, -and particularly that oracle which is just now going to be fulfilled upon this miserable city? - for they foretold that this city should be then taken when somebody shall begin the slaughter of his own countrymen! and are not both the city and the entire temple now full of the dead bodies of your countrymen? It is God, therefore, it is God himself who is bringing on this fire, to purge that city and temple by means of the Romans, and is going to pluck up this city, which is full of your pollutions."

Fail. An unbelieving Jew would not have written this with Israel's rejection of Christ in view.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Just when you think preterism can't get stupider.

Says mysteryboy, who can't figure out how many temples have to be built for Darby's eschatology to work out.

That was pretty funny when you asked your fellow Darby followers how many temples still have to be built.

mysteryboy is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
Just for you Tam:

Are you teaching on TOL, Flavius Josephus follower?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Fail. An unbelieving Jew would not have written this with Israel's rejection of Christ in view.

"And this seems to me to have been the reason why God, out of his hatred of these men's wickedness, rejected our city; and as for the temple, he no longer esteemed it sufficiently pure for him to inhabit therein, but brought the Romans upon us, and threw a fire upon the city to purge it; and brought upon us, our wives, and children, slavery, as desirous to make us wiser by our calamities." - Josephus, Book XX, Chapter VIII, Section 5

john w

Hall of Fame
Says mysteryboy, who can't figure out how many temples have to be built for Darby's eschatology to work out.

That was pretty funny when you asked your fellow Darby followers how many temples still have to be built.

mysteryboy is a mess.

Why are you name calling, "personally attacking," insulting musterion, and others, sweetie, when you cry/wine/wimper about all those meanie dispie bullies doing that to you? Did you finally get a job, as an actress, toots? Or, is it, that you are a wimp, lack confidence, being beat up most of your life, and this is your way to compensate?

No charge on this analysis, twitty boy; however, next time, I charge $200 a day, plus expenses.

Ans stop copying my "mess" phrase, which I started on TOL, you pathetic punk.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no idea Tam.

I haven't researched the origin of every symbolism theory for the book of Revelation that I have read.

However, I'm sure you will continue to spend your time trying to catch me in a "gotcha".

All because you live in denial over your Dispensationalism.
Oh, it's a "gotcha" all right.
Just showing the absurdity that Darby hating preterists invent.

Cracks me up!
:rotfl:

john w

Hall of Fame
"And this seems to me to have been the reason why God, out of his hatred of these men's wickedness, rejected our city; and as for the temple, he no longer esteemed it sufficiently pure for him to inhabit therein, but brought the Romans upon us, and threw a fire upon the city to purge it; and brought upon us, our wives, and children, slavery, as desirous to make us wiser by our calamities." - Josephus, Book XX, Chapter VIII, Section 5

Plagiarized, from a "fallable" man,Tim R. Kirk:

https://books.google.com/books?id=u...hus, Book XX, Chapter VIII, Section 5&f=false

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't see Israel's rejection of Messiah mentioned there.

You won't see that from Josephus because Josephus was a Christ rejecting Jew.

Before Darby, all of Christendom understood the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD was the fulfillment of Christ Jesus' prophecies.

Only Darby followers like yourself deny actual history.