ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

glorydaz

You should look at what she does believe which is truthfull rather than set yourself up as the judge of everyone and everything else.

If you want to disagree with her then use scripture and other facts to help her instead of trying to destroy her like so many others here on this board who act like destroyers.

LA

:mock: LA

Interplanner

When you surrender, you will follow Him faithfully, abandoning yourself.

Hey guys don't assume you are differing from each other. Neither of you are making useful statements until you explain what it would look like. You could be saying the exact same thing. You need the 5 Ws to know what you mean, to communicate.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey guys don't assume you are differing from each other. Neither of you are making useful statements until you explain what it would look like. You could be saying the exact same thing. You need the 5 Ws to know what you mean, to communicate.

Surrendering is fully submitting.

That's what it is to accept Him as your Lord means.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My comments are all general statement. Jesus did the same thing when teaching people.

Nobody has ever appointed you to teach, first, before you can teach you have to learn...something you have never humbled yourself to do.

Paul says "that which I received gave I also unto you" that is the way in God's church.

There is nothing wrong about generalization.

There is when you APPLY those generalisations, and it is all a lie anyway, you are a troll, you come onto forums for one purpose only, to stick pins in people...then you squeal blue murder if anyone sticks you back.

You are not making general statements you are making those statements about all us...neither are they correct in the first place.

Jesu's generalised remarks were not directed at His disciples, not the kind YOU make, they are directed at those who came against Him and His disciples, the Pharisee, the Unitarians, the opposers, we are not Christ's opposers we are His disciples

Each Christian is saved PERSONALLY and individually we are not saved by joining a church, or an organization like the JWs. We come to Christ, we receive pardon from Him personally and the new birth

You yourself admit that this has never happened to you, therefore you are none of His

I don't claim to be saved because it is clear to me that only Jesus can make that judgment, not anyone else, not even ourselves.

Most of you are usurping Jesus' authority and don't even realize it. So sad.

Jesus has made that judgement already, you have never fully come to Him that is why you have never received it.

If you DID ever come to Him you would understand that the issues He has with you are not church issues or international issues, or issues with your husband but they are issues in your own heart,

Issues that you are unable to correct but which He can correct you of, this is why we need to be born again, become NEW creatures

If we are born again we will be saved. But again, this is Jesus' call, not anyone else's.
He has commanded you "Ye must be born again"

You are not and is truly the only issue you should concern yourself with

How can I be born again? I must be born again, Jesus said so....let me get this new birth

Forget everything else

Forget about everyone else' failures, church issues, international issues...address yourself to the evil in your own heart s

I like trins who don't spread false judgment on other believers just because they don't agree with their doctrine. And I know there are some don't agree with trins who throw false judgment on non-trins.

Now, mods, I am only responding to TL's comment who are spreading false accusation. So I hope you don't ban me about mentioning trins and non-trins. TL started it. She is misrepresenting about it.

We are not divorced and I said that many times. We are only separated.

divorced/separated is just a modern nicety, a false distinction

You are denying him his rights as a husband, you are leaving him open to temptation

You USED Christianity to enforce this separation,

If you had been saved [instead of becoming a moral bigot] it would have made you love your husband and want to help him

The Christians counselled you not to divorce, the JWs counselled you not to....but you wouldn't be counselled.

THAT is what tells me you are not being honest about it

I said the same thing when jerzy started thread. And TL turned me claiming as Muslim supporter over and over.

Jerzy said God was using the Muslims to punish the Christians...that is all the beheading and raping and driving out of their homes

THAT'S what jerzy said...you said "amen thank you brother"

She twist just about everything I say and don't get in trouble.

As anyone can see, her accusation is so hateful. Yet she claims to be saved Christian.

If you ever want to drop your constant warring against the church I will leave you alone

The church is GOD'S church, God's people in the earth, His witnesses...the only hope that the world has of hearing the gospel

Last edited:

Interplanner

Surrendering is fully submitting.

That's what it is to accept Him as your Lord means.

Use the 5Ws if you want to communicate. The problem with cliches is assumed meaning which is especially lost in written communication. Did you know i.net is written communication?

achduke

All of the teachings in the New Testament.

So do you think all God's laws have been superseded by the Laws of Christ?

1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Deuteronomy 30:11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.

Deuteronomy 30:16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

2 Kings 17:37 You must always be careful to keep the decrees and regulations, the laws and commands he wrote for you. Do not worship other gods.

Psalm 119:160 Your word is true from the beginning: and every one of your righteous judgments endures forever.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

So do you think all God's laws have been superseded by the Laws of Christ?

1 John 5:3 In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Deuteronomy 30:11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach.

Deuteronomy 30:16 For I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the Lord your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

2 Kings 17:37 You must always be careful to keep the decrees and regulations, the laws and commands he wrote for you. Do not worship other gods.

Psalm 119:160 Your word is true from the beginning: and every one of your righteous judgments endures forever.

Revelation 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I see you do not understand what it means that Jesus fulfilled the Law.

When Jesus had his earthly ministry, he taught the new law, the new covenant.

Do you have to take a ceremonial bath and sacrifice an animal if you had an emission, or if you sat where a woman on her menses sat? See Leviticus 15:32 Do you have to take someone's eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and hand for a hand? Do we have to stone people to death for committing adultery, or for cursing their parents?

If you say we have to obey the old law---then you are saying we have to obey THE WHOLE OLD LAW.

It is impossible to obey the whole old law anymore. We have to obey the new law.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Do you have to take a ceremonial bath and sacrifice an animal if you had an emission, or if you sat where a woman on her menses sat? See Leviticus 15:32 Do you have to take someone's eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth, and hand for a hand? Do we have to stone people to death for committing adultery, or for cursing their parents?

If you say we have to obey the old law---then you are saying we have to obey THE WHOLE OLD LAW.

It is impossible to obey the whole old law anymore. We have to obey the new law.

No. One has to hear the Grace Message, place their faith in Christ
as their Savior, be sealed/indwelt and baptized (not by water) into
the Body of Christ by the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

There is no such thing what you teach.

God did not ever say we no longer have to obey Him only believe.

God did not ever say it is an evil person who preaches obedience to Christ.

achduke

Jesus fulfilled the law, Completed it. He lived the law and did not sin and then died for our sins. He showed us it was possible to fulfill the law. Many of the laws of the OT are not possible now. Their is no temple for sacrifice. God does not desire sacrifice anyway. Still there are many that can still be observed along with the 10 commandments and this would include Sabbath which is part of the 10 commandments along with food. Just because we cannot observe God's appointments in their fullest does that mean God wants us to follow the practices of the pagans along with their holidays and the pagan observances. There is no reason to follow Easter, Christmas and Halloween.

Colossians 2:16Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Colossians 2:16 Covers God's appointments and food. Not Pagan practices. You will notice it mentions new moons and the Sabbath but does not mentions Christmas or Easter.

Ezekiel 37:24  ‘My servant David will be king over them, and they will all have one shepherd. They will follow my laws and be careful to keep my decrees.

Even in the future God's festivals are kept by ALL nations.

Zechariah 14:16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Matthew 5:18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Last I knew heaven and earth are still here.

achduke

Works do not save. They are the fruit or proof that we are saved.

Grace, Faith and then obedience.