ECT WHY I DO NOT FOLLOW JESUS !!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Provoke her? I would like to see her banned.

Clearly I couldn't give a weasel what you think.

You will see in Acts that a great council was held in Jerusalem to which all the apostles attended the upshot of which was to give Paul the right hand of fellowship.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
They say keep the commands of Jesus , BUT do they keep the 613 Laws that Jesus kept ??

No one kept all 613 instructions of the Mosaic law. Part of the law was for men, part of it was for women and part of it was for priests.

No one could keep all 613 points.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Provoke her? I would like to see her banned.

Clearly I couldn't give a weasel what you think.

You will see in Acts that a great council was held in Jerusalem to which all the apostles attended the upshot of which was to give Paul the right hand of fellowship.

What is a weasel? Is that inferred profanity?

You are wrong about what happened in Jerusalem. Go study acts carefully.

Who else would you like banned? Perhaps all the Jews and atheists?

The pattern is so transparent. You make posts and then you report whatever response meshak makes. That very behavior is against the rules. It is called being a troll among other things. Shame on you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

The pattern is so transparent. You make posts and then you report whatever response meshak makes. That very behavior is against the rules. It is called being a troll among other things. Shame on you.

You should know what a weasel is never hear the song "Pop goes the weasel?"

I think you will find most of my responses to shackles are to her provocative anti church posts.

I reported her because she was posting rubbish on the ECT and because I am sick of her already.

You don't know the bible very well so it's no point discussing that with you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

As for your reporting me because I said shackles hates everyone...have you found someone she doesn't hate? I mean beside jerzy

glorydaz

Clearly you are wrong. Where are the writings of Thomas, Andrew, Phillip, Bartholomew and the others that endorse Paul? There are none.

But more to the point, you seem to want to provoke meshak. Shame on you.

Tottie isn't wrong, and Meshak loves any attention she gets. Sorta like you in that respect. :chuckle:

OCTOBER23

The 613 are similar to the Tora.

• Jewish tradition teaches that there are 613 commandments

It is based primarily on the list compiled by Rambam in the Mishneh Torah, but I have consulted other sources as well. As I said in the page on halakhah, Rambam's list is probably the most widely accepted list, but it is not the only one. The order is my own, as are the explanations of how some rules are derived from some biblical passages.

turbosixx

They say keep the commands of Jesus , BUT do they keep the 613 Laws that Jesus kept ??

This is where you are going off track. The 613 laws are not the commands of Jesus, they are two different things. Jesus kept the old law because he lived and died under the old law. His D,B &R fulfilled the old law and established the new, which is what we live under.

Heb. 7:11 Now if perfection was through the Levitical priesthood (for on the basis of it the people received the Law), what further need was there for another priest to arise according to the order of Melchizedek, and not be designated according to the order of Aaron? 12 For when the priesthood is changed, of necessity there takes place a change of law also.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Well as Paul says: was Paul crucified for you? Hummm.... No!
1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Why'd you quit reading? Continue!

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
He's my Saviour not Paul.
Of course Paul is not the Saviour! No one says he is! Paul is the chosen vessel of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ who filled up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in his flesh for Christ's Body's sake which is the church!

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Why would you not receive Paul, who the Lord sent to you (Romans 11:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV)?

John 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

heir

TOL Subscriber
This thread is the reality of what is going on in the churches.

They put Paul in pedestal and set Jesus in the corner.

so sad.
:angrymob: You don't know what you are talking about. They don't preach Romans through Philemon in the churches! They leap frog right over it from Matthew, Mark, Luke, John to Hebrews through Revelation.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You place Paul in pedestal like RCC put Mary on the pedestal.
Liar. Dan magnifies Paul's office. Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Jesus says He is the Teacher, yet Paul is acting like a teacher.
The Lord on earth was sent to these (Matthew 15:24 KJV) that's not you, me or anyone else alive today.

There is no need for Paul to take over Jesus' place.
What an ignorant statement. Paul is the chosen vessel of the risen, ascended Lord Jesus Christ (Acts 9:15 KJV). Paul is a pattern to them which should thereafter believe on Him to life everlasting (1 Timothy 1:16 KJV), the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) given the dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV, Galatains 1:11-12 KJV) and the dispensation of the grace of God to usward (Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV). Why does that bother you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes I have. Out loud in human voice.
Don't be silly.

I'm sure Paul has his rewards. I'm also sure that it is not Paul who sits at the right hand of the Father.

If saved, you will be rewarded on how you built upon the foundation a wise masterbuilder Paul laid (1 Corinthians 3:10-15 KJV).

revpete

1 Corinthians 1:13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Why'd you quit reading? Continue!

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

The point I made was that Paul was not crucified for us, Jesus was. Paul was talking about following his example not him personally! You run the risk being misunderstood by the way you word your statements (not you personally but MADsen in general).

Why did you not address the rest of my post?

Pete 👤