Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Measures are already being taken to protect Christian and otherwise conservative businesses, communities, etc. from being sued or threatened, which we will start seeing more fruit of in time.

As far as making homosexuality illegal again or, perhaps, making gay marriage/adoption illegal, there would ave to be a revolution because otherwise there would need to be a super majority vote (75%), which isn't going to happen.

I don't know why this is rocket science to you all :idunno:
Or maybe I do- libs have gotten to used to getting their way and forgot what is to lose.

I asked you what some so called 'revolution' would comprise of, not some garbled 'reasoning' why there would apparently need to be one...

:AMR:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Measures are already being taken to protect Christian and otherwise conservative businesses, communities, etc. from being sued or threatened, which we will start seeing more fruit of in time...

Perhaps you could be more specific as to what "measures" you're talking about, because here are 300 examples that show otherwise.

300 Examples You Have to Read to Understand the Term ‘Homofascism’
http://barbwire.com/2014/07/07/300-examples-read-understand-meant-term-homofascism/

CJBGL4JUwAAK4qW.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm, I never figured you for a celebrity 'news' gossip guy aCW?

:think:

The things one learns while standing in the checkout line at his or her local grocery store.

What, no comment on how Ellen the Degenerate was dumped by not one but two of her former lesbian lovers for men?

According to people like you Art, change isn't possible. Or maybe Anne Heche and Portia De Rossi weren't "real homosexuals" to begin with?

alwight

The things one learns while standing in the checkout line at his or her local grocery store.

What, no comment on how Ellen the Degenerate was dumped by not one but two of her former lesbian lovers for men?

According to people like you Art, change isn't possible. Or maybe Anne Heche and Portia De Rossi weren't "real homosexuals" to begin with?
I certainly couldn't switch aCW, ..you? :think:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The fact that liberals made up the notion that gay people are born gay, and not gays themselves, tells you all you need to know about this scandal of an agenda- which is against conservative values.

It's the only agenda in which the people on the front line are not even the subjected people- you have a 95% party of heterosexuals speaking on behalf of gays :rolleyes:
How a country can be blind to the obvious is nothing more than a red flag in my book; people who have chosen fantasy over reality or just not bright enough to see it all for it is.

The libs have used homosexuality as a club to bash conservatives with, and it's just that simple. Stop debating with them as if they are anything other than cheap, deceitful people- I'm pretty much tired of being cordial with professional liars.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact that liberals made up the notion that gay people are born gay, and not gays themselves, tells you all you need to know about this scandal of an agenda- which is against conservative values.

Homosexual couples being allowed to adopt innocent children go against conservative values.

It's the only agenda in which the people on the front line are not even the subjected people- you have a 95% party of heterosexuals speaking on behalf of gays :rolleyes:
How a country can be blind to the obvious is nothing more than a red flag in my book; people who have chosen fantasy over reality or just not bright enough to see it all for it is.

Tell us about the guy that you know who was raised by a homosexual father but turned out straight as an arrow.

The libs have used homosexuality as a club to bash conservatives with, and it's just that simple. Stop debating with them as if they are anything other than cheap, deceitful people- I'm pretty much tired of being cordial with professional liars.

I've never thought of your posts as cheap, only deceitful. I guess one goes hand in hand with the other.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexual couples being allowed to adopt innocent children go against conservative values.

I grew up in many group homes and foster households, and so I know what it is like to be a child in such a circumstance.

It's not about the homosexuals, but the children. Being in the system is no way for a child to live, and that is why even though I disagree with homosexuality, there's little point in depriving kids a relatively normal lifestyle due to being against the gay agenda.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

...What, no comment on how Ellen the Degenerate was dumped by not one but two of her former lesbian lovers for men?

I certainly couldn't switch aCW, ..you? :think:

While I haven't looked into Anne Heche's past to see why she experimented with homosexuality, it appears that a marriage gone wrong very well might have lead to Portia De Rossi's experimentation with homosexuality.

Portia de Rossi: How my ex-husband dumped me and ran off with my brother's wife

Jan. 20, 2011

Ally McBeal star Portia de Rossi has detailed how her ex-husband left her - by breaking up her brother's marriage and running off with his wife.

The actress, who was married to documentary filmmaker Mel Metcalfe between 1996 and 1999, reveals the painful episode in her new memoir Unbearable Lightness: A Story of Loss and Gain.

Portia, 37, who came out as lesbian in 2005, married TV host Ellen DeGeneres in 2008.

But in her book she recalls how she hit rock bottom when her husband left her before getting together with Renee Kappos, the wife of Portia's older brother Michael Rogers.

Mel and Renee ended up marrying each other.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-dumped-ran-brothers-wife.html#ixzz43CbtrHeF

As I'd pointed out in an earlier WHMBR! thread, Ellen DeGeneres was a victim of sexual molestation as a teen, without a doubt the reason Ellen turned to homosexuality.

Ellen DeGeneres: I Was Molested

5-18-2005

Ellen DeGeneres has revealed that she was molested by her mother's third husband when she was a teenager.

DeGeneres, 47, recalls in an interview with Allure magazine that when she was "16 or 17" and her mother, Betty, had a mastectomy, her stepfather told her: "he thinks he feels a lump in (my mother's) other breast, but he doesn't want to alarm her so he needs to feel mine to make sure."

The former sitcom star says the man, whom she does not name, but says is now dead, "made me lie down because he said he felt hers while she was lying down," she tells Allure.

DeGeneres does not say how long the abuse lasted, but adds that her stepfather once tried to break down her bedroom door. "I had to kick a window out and escape and sleep in a hospital all night long."
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,1062732,00.html

alwight

In the real world however facts tend to be other than just what you say they are. While back in your world you seem to think that gay people aren't just gay naturally but in fact rely on a liberal notion before deciding to be guided by it on which sex to be attracted to. :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I grew up in many group homes and foster households, and so I know what it is like to be a child in such a circumstance.

From what I've read you've had a hard life. Do you think it would have been better if you'd been adopted by people who proudly engage in sexual perversion and had taken you to be 'cultured' at places like 'gay' pride parades?

gay-parents-120112.jpg

It's not about the homosexuals, but the children. Being in the system is no way for a child to live, and that is why even though I disagree with homosexuality, there's little point in depriving kids a relatively normal lifestyle due to being against the gay agenda.

It's "about" strengthening traditional family values where a mom and dad are in the same home raising their children hopefully in a Christian atmosphere. It's been hard enough for children growing up in single parent homes due to no fault divorce and laws that did away with cohabitation, now society is accepting sexual perversion as something acceptable and even worse, allowing children to be raised by those who practice it.

Arthur Brain

Hmm, if you consider that you 'learned' something by looking at the cover of a celeb gossip magazine in a supermarket then it kinda explains why you so willingly lap up any ole blog in similar manner...

Where it comes to orientation then I suspect bisexuality is at the core if there's any truth to the gossip. Or, perhaps you can change yours at will?

Arthur Brain

Could you choose to be sexually attracted to your own gender Crucible?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hmm, if you consider that you 'learned' something by looking at the cover of a celeb gossip magazine in a supermarket then it kinda explains why you so willingly lap up any ole blog in similar manner...

I've written about the huge influence Ellen the Degenerate has had on society (youth included) in this 4 part thread Art. The only thing that I "learned" standing in line at the grocery store is that yet another homosexual relationship had gone bad.

Where it comes to orientation then I suspect bisexuality is at the core if there's any truth to the gossip. Or, perhaps you can change yours at will?

I suppose if a person like Portia De Rossi was constantly jumping back and forth between heterosexual and homosexual relationships, then you could call her a bisexual. Based on the information that I've provided, De Rossi likely became involved in a homosexual relationship because of the trauma from a bad marriage (she "hit rock bottom", you can't go much lower than that Art). It appears that she's realized the lie she was living and gone straight.

You should be happy for her Art.

Arthur Brain

I've written about the huge influence Ellen the Degenerate has had on society (youth included) in this 4 part thread Art. The only thing that I "learned" standing in line at the grocery store is that yet another homosexual relationship had gone bad.

What, did she 'turn' people gay or something?

I suppose if a person like Portia De Rossi was constantly jumping back and forth between heterosexual and homosexual relationships, then you could call her a bisexual. Based on the information that I've provided, De Rossi likely became involved in a homosexual relationship because of the trauma from a bad marriage (she "hit rock bottom", you can't go much lower than that Art). It appears that she's realized the lie she was living and gone straight.

You didn't answer the question. Can you change your sexual attraction at will?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

What, did she 'turn' people gay or something?

As an extremely popular celebrity and a proud and unrepentant lesbian, Degenerate has helped the LGBTQueer agenda tremendously. Did she ever help turn sexually confused youth into experimenting with homosexuality?

Without a doubt.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

You didn't answer the question. Can you change your sexual attraction at will?

I can't help but feel that you're not happy for people that leave homosexuality behind Art.

On that note: I didn't answer the question because it's about the thousandth time you've asked it in this 4 part thread and every other TOL thread dealing with homosexuality.

Traumatic experiences in life can lead people towards homosexual desires and eventually homosexual behavior; so no, sexual attraction doesn't change "at will" as you're constantly asking, it happens over time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Traumatic experiences in life can lead people towards homosexual desires and eventually homosexual behavior; so no, sexual attraction doesn't change "at will" as you're constantly asking, it happens over time.

Drugs and/or alcohol almost always accompany homos and all the LBGT participants

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

.It sickens me to see a young child being forced to wear gay apparel and marching in a pervert parade

From what I've read you've had a hard life. Do you think it would have been better if you'd been adopted by people who proudly engage in sexual perversion and had taken you to be 'cultured' at places like 'gay' pride parades?

gay-parents-120112.jpg

It's "about" strengthening traditional family values where a mom and dad are in the same home raising their children hopefully in a Christian atmosphere. It's been hard enough for children growing up in single parent homes due to no fault divorce and laws that did away with cohabitation, now society is accepting sexual perversion as something acceptable and even worse, allowing children to be raised by those who practice it.

It sickens me to see a young child being forced to wear gay apparel and marching in a pervert parade. [MENTION=17501]ok doser[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.