Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ted Cruz is just another politician, clearly.

Like you'd know. You don't even follow politics.

You cannot be elected by being a good Christian.

I'm amazed how well Ted Cruz is doing because he is a God-fearing man (in today's culture, God sits at the back of the bus if He's even allowed on it at all).

That's why Jesus says His followers are not of the world.

One of your favorite out of context verses.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Like you'd know. You don't even follow politics.

It is commonsense that no one can force you to be violent but he is saying Trump made them do it.

It is just lame trying to blame Trump for their lunacy.

what happened to freedom of speech you are so proud of?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Regarding violence at Donald Trump rallies and Ted Cruz's interview about that violence:

It is commonsense that no one can force you to be violent but he is saying Trump made them do it.

Senator Cruz used the word "encouraged" numerous times in the video that you're referring to, never the word "made". Did you by chance watch the video?

It is just lame trying to blame Tramp for their lunacy.

Being that you're not of this world, I doubt that you're aware of all of the violence Donald Trump has incited at his rallies:

Incite:
to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action:
to incite a crowd to riot.

All the times Trump has called for violence at his rallies

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"Knock the crap out of them."

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

Etc.

Hear it in Trump's own words:
http://mashable.com/2016/03/12/trump-rally-incite-violence/#YTA8oqgKyiq5

That being said: Many Trump supporters are justifiably angry at what's going on in this country. Unfortunately they're channeling their anger through violence and supporting the wrong candidate who will only stick with the status quo if elected President.

what happened to freedom of speech you are so proud of?

That's exactly what Senator Ted Cruz was talking about in the very first part of the video (which I doubt that you viewed).

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Being that you're not of this world, I doubt that you're aware of all of the violence Donald Trump has incited at his rallies:

you are right. I don't follow everything what is going on but I watched those protesters who stopped Trump to speak and thought it is just lunacy.

That worked for Trump to be more popular.

I am wondering if they did that to make Trump look good. It sure worked that way.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
you are right. I don't follow everything what is going on but I watched those protesters who stopped Tramp to speak and thought it is just lunacy.

That worked for Trump to be more popular.

I am wondering if they did that to make Tramp look good. It sure worked that way.

Lady and the Tramp

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder what Trump's stance is on homos and gay marriage - Acw ?

He considers it a state issue.

LOL. I remember at either the last debate or the one before that how Ted Cruz gave an eloquent speech about how the issue of 'gay' marriage should be left up to the respective states (while standing firm for traditional family values). When Trump was asked about it, in a very low tone of voice (hoping that his LGBTQ supporters wouldn't hear him) said that it was a states rights issue as well. I could tell that Trump was very uncomfortable with the question. I'm sure if Ted Cruz had revealed various pro LGBTQ interviews and statements Trump had made in the past that Donald Trump would have resorted to the tactic that he so frequently uses:

Calling Ted Cruz "Lying Ted".

Here's "The Donald Trump Files" from page 1's index showing how Donald Trump has stood on social issues such as abortion and homosexuality.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4595610&viewfull=1#post4595610

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I want to hear the truth, don't you meshak? That's why I'm a huge Ted Cruz supporter and do my very best to expose the lies of Donald Trump.

I am not interested in detail why so many claim it is ok to stop any one from exercising freedom of speech.

Yes, Trump is a good politician and so is Ted Cruz.

You have to be a good politician to be elected. All those candidates are good politicians.

do you notice all republicans are claiming to be Christians?

I wonder if Democrats are claiming to be Christians too.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I want to hear the truth, don't you meshak? That's why I'm a huge Ted Cruz supporter and do my very best to expose the lies of Donald Trump.

I am not interested in detail why so many claim it is ok to stop any one from exercising freedom of speech.

You should be paying close attention to this thread, as the LGBTQ movement is keeping people from exercising their freedom of speech and religion as well as taking parental rights away from parents that want to help their sexually/gender confused child. Ted Cruz wants to restore those rights, Donald Trump couldn't care less.

Yes, Trump is a good politician and so is Ted Cruz. You have to be a good politician to be elected. All those candidates are good politicians.

In what context are you using the word "politician"?

1. a person who is active in party politics.

2. a seeker or holder of public office, who is more concerned about winning favor or retaining power than about maintaining principles.

3. a person who holds a political office.

4. a person skilled in political government or administration; statesman or stateswoman.

5. an expert in politics or political government.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/politician

I think you've used that out of context line before.

do you notice all republicans are claiming to be Christians?

I wonder if Democrats are claiming to be Christians too.

If anarchists like yourself can claim to be a follower of Christ, why can't others?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
What a complete waste of time and vote- considering where politicians are on homosexuality.

Don't be a fool, it isn't going to go backwards. What is done in that regard is done. A president isn't going to be able to do anything about it, these are matters that require revolution.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If democrats are not claiming to be Christians, at least they are less dishonest.

I don't recall any democrats claiming to be Christians lately.

Donald Trump has, but this election cycle he's claiming to be a republican, so I guess that doesn't count ey?

Back to Jesus: You never did answer my post from another thread as to why you think "The Prince of Peace" took a whip to the buyers and sellers that were in a house of worship instead of using soft gentle words like "Would you please leave"?

7xpxr.jpg

Consider righteous/godly laws the same thing as Jesus with a whip.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Donald Trump has, but this election cycle he's claiming to be a republican, so I guess that doesn't count ey?

Trump is republican. And claiming to be a Christian yet he is so political. Christians are supposed to please God not people. Politicians seek to please to get elected.

this is my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.