Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

As an extremely popular celebrity and a proud and unrepentant lesbian, Degenerate has helped the LGBTQueer agenda tremendously. Did she ever help turn sexually confused youth into experimenting with homosexuality?

Without a doubt.
So they were already "sexually confused" then?
Why do you think that was aCW?
They should have been compelled to choose to be straight instead, perhaps just as you did? :think:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

As an extremely popular celebrity and a proud and unrepentant lesbian, Degenerate has helped the LGBTQueer agenda tremendously. Did she ever help turn sexually confused youth into experimenting with homosexuality?

Without a doubt.

So they were already "sexually confused" then?
Why do you think that was aCW?
They should have been compelled to choose to be straight instead, perhaps just as you did? :think:

There is a suicide epidemic amongst sexually confused youth. Instead of leading these vulnerable children down the right path to seek spiritual and psychological guidance, moral degenerates like Ellen tell them that it will get better if they continue to embrace their homosexual feelings (Does anyone else remember when the LGBTQ movement stated that homosexuality was only between "consenting adults"? Yet another lie by the LGBTQ movement. Indoctrinating children is a huge part of their movement).

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Could you choose to be sexually attracted to your own gender Crucible?

:think:

Can you choose to be addicted to bath salts? Homosexuals are the primary recipients.

The psychology and desire of homosexuals has a lot in common with drug addiction.

You libs basically labor under cognitive dissonance.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

It's been established that you're a liberal Crucible (quit pretending that you're some kind of conservative).

The last time I checked, you are not the decider of where another politically stands :idunno:

Let's see: You're for the 'gay agenda' (how else do you think that homosexuals are being allowed to adopt and molest innocent children if it wasn't because of an agenda?).

You're for the legalization of prostitution and marijuana (even though you no longer use it yourself).

Gee, decisions, decisions, is Crucible a conservative or a liberal/Libertarian?

alwight

Can you choose to be addicted to bath salts? Homosexuals are the primary recipients.

The psychology and desire of homosexuals has a lot in common with drug addiction.

You libs basically labor under cognitive dissonance.
Homosexuals are people, some people are drug addicts, most drug addicts are straight.
Sexual desire is not caused by drug addiction.
I suggest that you stop fabricating erroneous non-explanations and liberal conspiracies, and accept that nobody can choose their own sexual orientation because, just like hair colour and the size of your nose, it is what it is. :plain:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuals are people, some people are drug addicts, most drug addicts are straight.
Sexual desire is not caused by drug addiction.
I suggest that you stop fabricating erroneous non-explanations and liberal conspiracies, and accept that nobody can choose their own sexual orientation because, just like hair colour and the size of your nose, it is what it is. :plain:

Homosexuality is just like drug addiction, the same as pedophilia. It is a carnal desire that is no more innate than a desire for heroin.
And the claim of it being 'innate' is completely made up- it's what you all want to see it as, and nothing more. Because you al have deemed it 'okay', it somehow exited being some unnatural deviance like bestiality and so on- you all are just professional liars, using homosexuality as an weapon to pummel the Right.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

It's been established that you're a liberal Crucible (quit pretending that you're some kind of conservative).

Let's see: You're for the 'gay agenda' (how else do you think that homosexuals are being allowed to adopt and molest innocent children if it wasn't because of an agenda?).

You're for the legalization of prostitution and marijuana (even though you no longer use it yourself).

Gee, decisions, decisions, is Crucible a conservative or a liberal/Libertarian?

So, because I know for a fact that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, which is legal and kills everyday, I am a 'liberal'. Because I feel that a child would be better off in a relatively normal lifestyle versus growing up in the system, I am a 'liberal'.

How do you define 'liberal', aCW? Is it 'people who make rational sense'? Because I would find that hilarious.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, because I know for a fact that marijuana is less harmful than alcohol,

Is that why you gave up smoking pot and took up drinking?

which is legal and kills everyday, I am a 'liberal'. Because I feel that a child would be better off in a relatively normal lifestyle versus growing up in the system, I am a 'liberal'.

How do you define 'liberal', aCW? Is it 'people who make rational sense'? Because I would find that hilarious.

You forgot your defense of prostitution.

This is how conservative is defined: Acknowledging and embracing God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture. If you need to be reminded how God feels about homosexuality, prostitution and recreational drug use (sorcery), then I'll gladly school you on it.

We've already talked about how the homosexual agenda is responsible for putting innocent children in the homes of proud and unrepentant sexual deviants, now let's talk about sorcery:

...“sorcery” is pharmakeia, which is the source of our English word pharmacy. In Paul’s day, the word primarily meant “dealing in poison” or “drug use” and was applied to divination and spell-casting because sorcerers often used drugs along with their incantations and amulets to conjure occult power.
http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-sorcery.html

alwight

Homosexuality is just like drug addiction, the same as pedophilia. It is a carnal desire that is no more innate than a desire for heroin.
And the claim of it being 'innate' is completely made up- it's what you all want to see it as, and nothing more. Because you al have deemed it 'okay', it somehow exited being some unnatural deviance like bestiality and so on- you all are just professional liars, using homosexuality as an weapon to pummel the Right.
I don't know how you suppose to know what is innate for someone other than yourself. It seems more that you don't like or don't want sexual orientation to be a genetic attribute and prefer that if it isn't how you want it to be then it is simply a perversion of the natural order of things.
The fact is however, even if we mostly do tend to conform to a basic human configuration, we are often very different and highly individual in various ways, which I personally regard as a very good thing.
To link homosexuality with paedophilia and drug addiction may conveniently suit your narrow beliefs and ease your own cognitive dissonance but that only makes you a bigot not a fair minded and tolerant person.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I simply grew to prefer alcohol over weed :idunno:

Prostitution has been legal for most of history, in even the most strict of Christian places where you'd be put on house arrest for speaking against a clergyman. The Church even collected taxes from it :rolleyes:

Prostitution made illegal is due to neo-Puritanism, as it was outlawed only as far back as the 1800's.
And I never said I agreed with a woman prostituting herself, only that it's dubious for a state to make such relevant regulations.

This is how conservative is defined: Acknowledging and embracing God's Word as seen in Holy Scripture. If you need to be reminded how God feels about homosexuality, prostitution and recreational drug use (sorcery), then I'll gladly school you on it.

No it's not.

Conservatism is exactly as the word implies, to be conserved in political and moral ideology. By your own standard, the conservatives themselves went and violated this in the Puritan age.

We've already talked about how the homosexual agenda is responsible for putting innocent children in the homes of proud and unrepentant sexual deviants, now let's talk about sorcery:

...“sorcery” is pharmakeia, which is the source of our English word pharmacy. In Paul’s day, the word primarily meant “dealing in poison” or “drug use” and was applied to divination and spell-casting because sorcerers often used drugs along with their incantations and amulets to conjure occult power.

'Putting innocent children' in the homes of 'unrepentant homosexuals' has no bearing on the development of the child. They have two mothers, or fathers, and may or may not get some flack about it in high school. Sorry, but that trumps growing up in the system and living off the government or going to jail.

Who's really the liberal here :think:

alwight

There is a suicide epidemic amongst sexually confused youth.
Just where that stacks up against all the suicide cases in the past of perfectly good decent young and not so young people driven to suicide by the intolerance of their peers I wouldn't like to estimate.

Instead of leading these vulnerable children down the right path to seek spiritual and psychological guidance, moral degenerates like Ellen tell them that it will get better if they continue to embrace their homosexual feelings (Does anyone else remember when the LGBTQ movement stated that homosexuality was only between "consenting adults"? Yet another lie by the LGBTQ movement. Indoctrinating children is a huge part of their movement).
I would argue that people like you aCW do not qualify to lead anyone anywhere and should not interfere with the lives of people they cannot abide and should perhaps just recognise that and simply butt out, even if their righteous, spiritual and moral indignation overfloweth.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I don't know how you suppose to know what is innate for someone other than yourself.

*irony*

It seems more that you don't like or don't want sexual orientation to be a genetic attribute and prefer that if it isn't how you want it to be then it is simply a perversion of the natural order of things.

Do you know why the super majority of HIV rests solely with male homosexuals? It's because sodomy has a much higher rate of spreading disease of all kinds than natural sex.

It does not need to be shown that it is unnatural, it does it all by itself- mankind is designed to have intercourse in such ways.

To link homosexuality with paedophilia and drug addiction may conveniently suit your narrow beliefs and ease your own cognitive dissonance but that only makes you a bigot not a fair minded and tolerant person.

You don't consider bestiality or pedophilia to be innate because in your mind they aren't acceptable.
I don't know how many times I have to state the obvious, but support for homosexuality never had anything to do with their rights, it had to do with your own bigotry against religion- homosexuality was and is just a mighty bashing stick you all found to be effective.

alwight

Perhaps you should simply accept the words of others as to what applies to them? I don't accept for a moment that all gay people are liars and perverts even if you do.

Do you know why the super majority of HIV rests solely with male homosexuals? It's because sodomy has a much higher rate of spreading disease of all kinds than natural sex.
I have never advocated unsafe sex, while more heterosexuals use sodomy statisitically and in some parts of the world HIV is more prevalent among heterosexuals. HIV is not some kind of divine retribution or left wing conspiracy it is simply a disease to be combated like any other. Homosexual sex has no greater inherent built-in risks than for heterosexuals even if in practice that isn't always the case due to particular lifestyles led by homosexuals that can be avoided with care.

It does not need to be shown that it is unnatural, it does it all by itself- mankind is designed to have intercourse in such ways.
That rather assumes an absolute perhaps divine morality that I don't subscribe to. I consider Darwinian evolution to be a natural well evidenced fact of life and it doesn't have any morality nor does it care what anyone does in bed together nor with whom. :plain:

alwight

You don't consider bestiality or pedophilia to be innate because in your mind they aren't acceptable.
It doesn't really matter to me if "bestiality or paedophilia" is innate, but paedophilia does not only involve consenting adults and therefore children must be protected from those who perhaps are unfortunate enough to be that way but cannot control it themselves.

I don't know how many times I have to state the obvious, but support for homosexuality never had anything to do with their rights, it had to do with your own bigotry against religion- homosexuality was and is just a mighty bashing stick you all found to be effective.
I can and do happily tolerate religion as a culture to be savoured even if I personally see little point in it. I only argue against religious homophobic bigotry not religion itself since religious people are by no means all homophobic bigots quite the opposite and a great many are homosexuals themselves

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

There is a suicide epidemic amongst sexually confused youth.

Just where that stacks up against all the suicide cases in the past of perfectly good decent young and not so young people driven to suicide by the intolerance of their peers I wouldn't like to estimate.

Hopelessness runs rampant in the LGBTQ movement. Deadly diseases, disorders and addictions, and being told that they were born that way and that there is no way out. Now psychological help is being denied to these sexually and gender confused youth; no wonder the body count in the movement that you continually defend continues to grow.

Instead of leading these vulnerable children down the right path to seek spiritual and psychological guidance, moral degenerates like Ellen tell them that it will get better if they continue to embrace their homosexual feelings (Does anyone else remember when the LGBTQ movement stated that homosexuality was only between "consenting adults"? Yet another lie by the LGBTQ movement. Indoctrinating children is a huge part of their movement).

I would argue that people like you aCW do not qualify to lead anyone anywhere and should not interfere with the lives of people they cannot abide and should perhaps just recognise that and simply butt out, even if their righteous, spiritual and moral indignation overfloweth

If it's all the same Al, I'd just soon not put the future of America's children in the hands of a bull dyke/atheist like Ellen the Degenerate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

I simply grew to prefer alcohol over weed

What, the escape from reality wasn't good enough by using pot?

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Prostitution has been legal for most of history, in even the most strict of Christian places where you'd be put on house arrest for speaking against a clergyman. The Church even collected taxes from it

Even Sodom and Gonorrhea South (San Francisco) defeated legalizing prostitution when it was on the ballot a few years back, hardly a "most strict Christian place".

Prostitution goes against God's Word dealing with human sexuality: One man, one woman, united in matrimony. It cheapens the beautiful act of marriage.

I could show the great harm that prostitution brings to individuals and society, but the last time I did that TOL's moral crusader Patrick jane took offense and I was banned for 2 weeks.

Prostitution made illegal is due to neo-Puritanism, as it was outlawed only as far back as the 1800's.
And I never said I agreed with a woman prostituting herself, only that it's dubious for a state to make such relevant regulations.

So you don't agree with a woman selling her body, but you want it legal (me thinkz Crucible is on something a tad bit stronger than alcohol).

No it's not. Conservatism is exactly as the word implies, to be conserved in political and moral ideology.

God's moral guidelines, not mans'.

By your own standard, the conservatives themselves went and violated this in the Puritan age.

Do tell.

'Putting innocent children' in the homes of 'unrepentant homosexuals' has no bearing on the development of the child.
They have two mothers, or fathers, and may or may not get some flack about it in high school. Sorry, but that trumps growing up in the system and living off the government or going to jail.

Maybe we can go over Linda Harvey's "12 Ways Homosexual Adults Endanger Children" now?
http://barbwire.com/2014/06/04/twelve-ways-homosexual-adults-endanger-children/

Who's really the liberal here

What happened in your life to cause so much moral confusion Crucible?

alwight

Hopelessness runs rampant in the LGBTQ movement. Deadly diseases, disorders and addictions, and being told that they were born that way and that there is no way out. Now psychological help is being denied to these sexually and gender confused youth; no wonder the body count in the movement that you continually defend continues to grow.
But aCW "they" don't need to be told that they were born that way, they already know it, and some wish it wasn't so because they know of all the likely problems they will have to face.

If it's all the same Al, I'd just soon not put the future of America's children in the hands of a bull dyke/atheist like Ellen the Degenerate.
At least you never attempt to pretend that your intolerance and contempt has to be in any way moderated or even to remotely appear to be occasionally somewhat fair and balanced. :rolleyes:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I only argue against religious homophobic bigotry not religion itself since religious people are by no means all homophobic bigots quite the opposite and a great many are homosexuals themselves

Being against homosexuality is not 'bigotry', it is simply being against homosexuality. You libs think that everyone who are not as yourselves are 'bigots'- which is ridiculously ironic.

Also
It's hilarious that people actually believe the myth that many people against homosexuals are gay themselves. It really shows the dishonesty and futility in their ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.