Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDante

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Those who have loved ones that engage in homosexuality seem to go through it more often [watching their loved ones die].
http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

Tom Hayden, Coretta Scott King, Teddy Kennedy: Satan has some big names down there that will be spending eternity in damnation with him.

I must have missed your answer in this.

let me ask you again: here is a data base on the obituaries of civil rights activists. They die a lot too. Does this mean you want to criminalize being black or do you just want to skip ahead to genocide?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

let me ask you again: here is a data base on the obituaries of civil rights activists. They die a lot too. Does this mean you want to criminalize being black or do you just want to skip ahead to genocide?

I think you're missing his point, which is that homos die younger than normal people by up to 20 years, which has been proven and published in peer reviewed journals. Here's one of them:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16050624

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter

You can use the link aCW gave you to see for yourself if you think the study is lying, to compare it against other non-homo obituary sites.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Tom Hayden, Coretta Scott King, Teddy Kennedy: Satan has some big names down there that will be spending eternity in damnation with him.

You missed my point. The people in your link belong to the culture of death as well (they killed a lot of innocent human beings).

Coretta Scott King Praised Racist Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger
http://www.lifenews.com/2017/02/08/...t-planned-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger/

4. She was active in the LGBT rights movement.

Coretta was an early supporter of LGBT rights. In 1983, she urged that the Civil Rights Amendment add sexuality as a protected class. She publicly spoke out in favor of LGBT rights throughout the 1980s, 90s, and onward. In 1998, she called for Civil Rights community to work against homophobia, saying, "Homophobia is like racism and anti-Semitism and other forms of bigotry in that it seeks to dehumanize a large group of people, to deny their humanity, their dignity and personhood. This sets the stage for further repression and violence that spread all too easily to victimize the next minority group."
https://bust.com/feminism/16215-7-w...h-more-than-martin-luther-king-jr-s-wife.html

Your hero Tom Hayden traveled with his wife Hanoi Jane Fonda to North Vietnam during the war and betrayed our brave soldiers by colluding with the Vietcong.

jane-fonda-tom-hayden-ap.jpg

Like I said: The people in your link represent a culture of death.

MrDante

I think you're missing his point, which is that homos die younger than normal people by up to 20 years, which has been proven and published in peer reviewed journals. Here's one of them:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16050624

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/yet-another-study-confirms-gay-life-expectancy-20-years-shorter

You can use the link aCW gave you to see for yourself if you think the study is lying, to compare it against other non-homo obituary sites.

Paul Cameron :rotfl:

first off. Paul Cameron was a professor at the University of Nebraska until 1983 when he got caught fabricating research...Research on homosexuals (imagine that. He lost his job and was expelled from the APA for it. He published his fake research himself and it's still being quoted by hate groups.

Now the famous obituary study. Cameron collected 6,516 obituaries from sixteen gay newspapers over a twelve month period, and compared them to obituaries from general circulation newspapers, which he used as his “straight” control sample. He does not say how many obituaries he used for his “straight” sample, and he does not say how he is able to determine whether an obituary in a general circulation newspaper is of a heterosexual or homosexual.

First problem is that reading the obituaries in a newspaper is not a way to determine life expectancy for anyone. The reasons for this are simple Obituaries do not track all deaths that take place. Problems specific to Cameron’s work are that obituaries of closeted homosexuals would not have appeared in the gay press and only a tiny fraction of the deaths of gay men would be reported in the gay press.

Cameron also noted that many of the gay newspapers reported accidental deaths he decided to increase his tally of gay men and women by including those whose deaths were mentioned in news stories or letters to the editor. How did he decide from say a report on a car accident that the deceased was gay? Only Cameron knows the answer to that.

Cameron and his obituary "study" is a joke.

By the way Psychological Reports is not a peer reviewed journal. It is a vanity press publication. You can send them your grandmother's banana bread recipe and if you pay their fee they will print it and call it a scientific study.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Maybe you should just buy the video and find out exactly what happened to Terry. It might surprise you.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TOL mobile app
I don't need to purchase the video. I know that Bob did not preach the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the power of God (Romans 1:16 KJV) to Terry. Bob doesn't preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God to anyone. It's sad that another lost person died while a so called "Chistian" didn't love them enough to tell them what would save them (right where they were, no matter who they were or what they were doing while they were there) had they trusted the Lord believing the good news of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) especially considering that's why we're here (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I don't need to purchase the video. I know that Bob did not preach the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) as the power of God (Romans 1:16 KJV) to Terry. Bob doesn't preach the gospel of Christ as the power of God to anyone. It's sad that another lost person died while a so called "Chistian" didn't love them enough to tell them what would save them (right where they were, no matter who they were or what they were doing while they were there) had they trusted the Lord believing the good news of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) especially considering that's why we're here (1 Corinthians 1:21 KJV)!
You're assuming Terry died unrepentant.

I sent you a pm.

MrDante

Strangely enough I cannot find it in scripture where God destroyed two cities and condemned the folks to a violent end over seafood ! Do you have any scriptural support to back that up ?

Strangely enough I can't find it in scripture where Christians are under the laws of the Old testament. Seems Jesus put us under the new covenant. Although you don't seem to care much about anything Jesus said.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by JudgeRightly
Maybe you should just buy the video and find out exactly what happened to Terry. It might surprise you.

Welcome back to the WHMBR! Part 4 thread heir. While I don't want to have this thread turned into a "My church is better than your church!" thread, I am interested in your thought's on the church that the caller Terry had been going to:

The Metropolitan Community Church, founded by proud and unrepentant homosexual Troy Perry.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4966161&viewfull=1#post4966161

6257979.9039c49d.640.jpg

http://cdn.ipernity.com/112/79/79/6257979.9039c49d.640.jpg?r2

I've done a little bit of research into the Metropolitan Community Church and based on what I've read, their doctrine goes along with your buddy patrick jane's outlook on Christianity and homosexuality:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135#post4404135

I'm interested in your thoughts on the MCC and their doctrine,
http://mccchurch.org/

and I'm pretty sure that the 200-300 people that follow this thread on a daily basis would like to know them as well.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by dodge
Strangely enough I cannot find it in scripture where God destroyed two cities and condemned the folks to a violent end over seafood ! Do you have any scriptural support to back that up ?

Strangely enough I can't find it in scripture where Christians are under the laws of the Old testament. Seems Jesus put us under the new covenant. Although you don't seem to care much about anything Jesus said.

Because when Jesus rescinded the dietary/ceremonial laws of the Old Testament (eating shellfish, wearing blended materials, etc.) He had to have said that it is ok for Bruce and what's his name to have sodomy in a public restroom toilet stall together.

Right ...Dante?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Strangely enough I can't find it in scripture where Christians are under the laws of the Old testament.

And you would be right. Christians are not under the law. However, that doesn't mean that the laws no longer apply.

Seems Jesus put us under the new covenant.

Actually, Jesus never said anything about Christians, as "Christianity" did not exist yet. Jesus taught the law to Israel so that Israel could be a witness to the world.

Although you don't seem to care much about anything Jesus said.

Well, considering that Jesus is God, and the Bible is God's word, I think that makes both Leviticus 20:13 and Romans 1:26-29, 32 the words of God.

Spoiler
*If a man lies with a male as he lies with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death. Their blood shall be upon them. - Leviticus 20:13 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus20:13&version=NKJV

*For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. *Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.*And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; *being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, …*who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them. - Romans 1:26-29,32 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans1:26-29,32&version=NKJV

By the way, aCW, Romans 1:32 reaffirms the death penalty for capital punishment, even for today's society.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
By the way, aCW, Romans 1:32 reaffirms the death penalty for capital punishment, even for today's society.

You mean reaffirms the death penalty for capital crimes (which as I pointed out in another post, homosexuality no longer is).

If you would like to take up our debate...ahem...discussion where we left off, please, let's do.

Conclusion
The teachings of Jesus, the Council of Jerusalem, and other New Testament teachings (John 1:16-17, Acts 13:39, Romans 2:25-29, 8:1-4, 1*Corinthians 9:19-21, Galatians 2:15-16, Ephesians 2:15) make it clear that Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, animal sacrifices, feast days, Sabbath observance, ritual cleanness, etc.
Christians still look to the Old Testament scripture for moral and spiritual guidance (2*Timothy 3:16-17). But when there seems to be a conflict between Old Testament laws and New Testament principles, we must follow the New Testament because it represents the most recent and most perfect revelation from God (Hebrews 8:13, 2*Corinthians 3:1-18, Galatians 2:15-20).
However, freedom from the Old Testament Law is not a license for Christians to relax their moral standards. The moral and ethical teachings of Jesus and His apostles call for even greater self-discipline than those of the Old Testament (Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28, 31-32, 33-34, 38-42, 43-48, 7:1-5, 15:18-19, 25:37-40, Mark 7:21-23, 12:28-31, Luke 12:15, 1*Corinthians 13:1-13, Galatians 5:19-21, James 1:27, 2:15-16, 1*John 3:17-19).

Here are a few examples of Old Testament laws that Christians generally do not observe:

The death penalty for:
Attacking or cursing a parent (Exodus 21:15,17)
Disobedience to parents (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
Failure to confine a dangerous animal, resulting in death (Exodus 21:28-29)
Witchcraft and sorcery (Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 20:27, Deuteronomy 13:5, 1*Samuel 28:9)
Sex with an animal (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 20:16)
Doing work on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:14, 35:2, Numbers 15:32-36)
Incest (Leviticus 18:6-18, 20:11-12,14,17,19-21)
Adultery (Leviticus 20:10; Deuteronomy 22:22)
Homosexual acts (Leviticus 20:13)
Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:14,16, 23)
False prophecy (Deuteronomy 18:20)
False claim of a woman's virginity at time of marriage (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
Sex between a woman pledged to be married and a man other than her betrothed (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4964447&viewfull=1#post4964447

dodge

You do understand that Romans is in the NT right ?

Rom 1:26

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Rom 1:27
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since we had this discussion (on the short life expectancy of those who engage in homosexuality) when you posted under the name TracerBullet, and will do so again when you move onto another username, I wanted to address this post:

Problems specific to Cameron’s work are that obituaries of closeted homosexuals would not have appeared in the gay press...

You brought up a very good point in this post. While gender and race are obvious when doing a study on death, the sexual habits (heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, incest, bestiality, necrophilia, etc.) are not as obvious.

When reading the study done by Columbia University's pro homosexual Mailman School of Public Health:

LGB individuals living in anti-gay communities die early
Shorter life expectancy of 12 years on average for LGB individuals in communities with high vs. low stigma

https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2014-02/cums-lil021414.php

I have use the same criteria that you used:

Problems specific to Mailman's study are that deaths of closeted homosexuals would not be available.

Therefore Mailman's study would not be legitimate, right?

How about we agree that based on information given by homosexual periodicals such as the Bay Area Reporter homosexual obituary site

http://obit.glbthistory.org/olo/index.jsp

the Texas Obituary Project
http://www.dallasvoice.com/texas-obituary-project-paints-picture-gay-texas-10171830.html
http://www.texasobituaryproject.org/

gravestone-banner5sm.jpg

http://www.texasobituaryproject.org/images/gravestone-banner5sm.jpg

and other homosexual periodicals, that the life expectancy of those who aren't closeted homosexuals is much less than that of others?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You mean reaffirms the death penalty for capital crimes (which as I pointed out in another post, homosexuality no longer is).

Obviously, and its status as a capital crime should never have been reduced, let alone legalized.

If you would like to take up our debate...ahem...discussion where we left off, please, let's do.

Conclusion
The teachings of Jesus, the Council of Jerusalem, and other New Testament teachings (John 1:16-17, Acts 13:39, Romans 2:25-29, 8:1-4, 1*Corinthians 9:19-21, Galatians 2:15-16, Ephesians 2:15) make it clear that Christians are not required to follow the Old Testament rules about crimes and punishments, warfare, slavery, diet, circumcision, animal sacrifices, feast days, Sabbath observance, ritual cleanness, etc.

Correct. However, the entire world is not Christian. We are no longer under the law, we are under grace. But we are not lawless, it's just that our actions as believers will not violate the law.

Christians still look to the Old Testament scripture for moral and spiritual guidance (2*Timothy 3:16-17). But when there seems to be a conflict between Old Testament laws and New Testament principles, we must follow the New Testament because it represents the most recent and most perfect revelation from God (Hebrews 8:13, 2*Corinthians 3:1-18, Galatians 2:15-20).

More specifically, Christians follow the teachings of Paul rather than the teachings of the Twelve Apostles.

However, freedom from the Old Testament Law is not a license for Christians to relax their moral standards.

No disagreement there.

The moral and ethical teachings of Jesus and His apostles call for even greater self-discipline than those of the Old Testament (Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28, 31-32, 33-34, 38-42, 43-48, 7:1-5, 15:18-19, 25:37-40, Mark 7:21-23, 12:28-31, Luke 12:15, 1*Corinthians 13:1-13, Galatians 5:19-21, James 1:27, 2:15-16, 1*John 3:17-19).

Of course. We Christians are to be salt and light in the world. Salt, to preserve righteousness, and Light, to show the way to God.

Here are a few examples of Old Testament laws that Christians generally do not observe:

The death penalty for:
Attacking or cursing a parent (Exodus 21:15,17)
Disobedience to parents (Deuteronomy 21:18-21)
Failure to confine a dangerous animal, resulting in death (Exodus 21:28-29)
Witchcraft and sorcery (Exodus 22:18, Leviticus 20:27, Deuteronomy 13:5, 1*Samuel 28:9)
Sex with an animal (Exodus 22:19, Leviticus 20:16)
Doing work on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:14, 35:2, Numbers 15:32-36)
Incest (Leviticus 18:6-18, 20:11-12,14,17,19-21)
Adultery (Leviticus 20:10; Deuteronomy 22:22)
Homosexual acts (Leviticus 20:13)
Blasphemy (Leviticus 24:14,16, 23)
False prophecy (Deuteronomy 18:20)
False claim of a woman's virginity at time of marriage (Deuteronomy 22:13-21)
Sex between a woman pledged to be married and a man other than her betrothed (Deuteronomy 22:23-24)
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4964447&viewfull=1#post4964447

I think it's sad that Christians today aren't even aware that the Bible talks about these crimes/sins, let alone know what the Bible says about how/if they should be punished.

Have a look at these.

3bf5e71a4d90cc96bd8324c0ef7ac386.jpg

Source: "God's Criminal Justice System" Copyright Bob Enyart, kgov.com

a99e03317063f6dabb6d0eb00fd7099a.jpg

Source: "God's Criminal Justice System" Copyright Bob Enyart, kgov.com

Status
Not open for further replies.