Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I've been meaning to ask you Art: What do you do for a living (i.e. are you a hairdresser or a florist?).

gay-hairdresser.jpg

I'm a stop sign working in law enforcement...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
First of all, Art isn't gay; secondly, you are using an old 1970s stereo-type. If Art were gay, he would likely be an attorney, a Governor (like McGreevey), a surgeon, a Police Chief, or a psychologist. :D

I'm well aware that Art Brain isn't a homosexual (aCW goings into a coughing fit). Just because he incessantly defends homosexuality, tells children that homosexuality is normal as long as homosexuals love each other, and attacks Christians like Phil Robertson, doesn't mean that he's a practicing sodomite.

Besides, it's documented in the table of contents that Art is a heterosexual. In fact he mentioned it 7 times in one post.

So I think that we can all agree that like you and TracerBullet, who are married with children (coughing fit again), Art Brain is one macho man.

GFR7

I'm well aware that Art Brain isn't a homosexual (aCW goings into a coughing fit). Just because he incessantly defends homosexuality, tells children that homosexuality is normal as long as homosexuals love each other, and attacks Christians like Phil Robertson, doesn't mean that he's a practicing sodomite.

Besides, it's documented in the table of contents that Art is a heterosexual. In fact he mentioned it 7 times in one post.

So I think that we can all agree that like you and TracerBullet, who is married with children like yourself (coughing fit again), Art Brain is one macho man.
He needn't be a macho man. I was married, yes, and I have one son.
I am Swedenborgian so think marriage is eternal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He needn't be a macho man. I was married, yes, and I have one son.
I am Swedenborgian so think marriage is eternal.

More importantly GayForReal7, Art Brain is one of your many allies that believes homosexuality should remain decriminalized.

On that note: have a gay ole day GayForReal7.

Last edited:

GFR7

More importantly GayForReal7, Art Brain is one of your manyt allies that believes homosexuality should remain decriminalized.

I never said it should. I said it WILL.
Farewell, Mother.
(Father and mother is man and wife, man and wife is one flesh, and so, my mother.)

Arthur Brain

So I think that we can all agree that like you and TracerBullet, who are married with children (coughing fit again), Art Brain is one macho man.

Dear oh dear, this ole' chestnut again. I realize you so desperately wish me to be homosexual but sorry oh loony one, it ain't so. Where it comes to the likes of anyone who encourages 'getting girls when they're 15' then yup, cretins like that deserve to be criticized along with those who see nothing wrong with it...

Oh, and I'm hardly a 'macho man' or any other stereotype. On that note, shouldn't you be attending a pride parade so you can get some photos to plaster all over your blog?

GFR7

Dear oh dear, this ole' chestnut again. I realize you so desperately wish me to be homosexual but sorry oh loony one, it ain't so. Where it comes to the likes of anyone who encourages 'getting girls when they're 15' then yup, cretins like that deserve to be criticized along with those who see nothing wrong with it...

Oh, and I'm hardly a 'macho man' or any other stereotype. On that note, shouldn't you be attending a pride parade so you can get some photos to plaster all over your blog?
What I can't figure out is: How aCW can think that SO many of us here are gay - and that being gay, we would like to come on a theology forum and argue against gay marriage (some of us) and the like-- rather than just enjoying our rights on gay forums , etc. :think:

alwight

More importantly GayForReal7, Art Brain is one of your manyt allies that believes homosexuality should remain decriminalized.
Presumably you are still to be convinced aCW?

Vicky Beeching was disturbed by seeing "Lad's Mags" because she didn't want to confront her sexuality at the time and to admit being drawn to them.
Why don't you simply fess up aCW, admit that you are drawn to homoerotic images too while at the same time hating yourself for it?
No one who wasn't gay to some extent would need to go trawling the internet as you do for such things, and then apparently try to use a staunch homophobic anti-gay platform as an atonement for doing it.

You have a gay old time too Wilma. ;)

Arthur Brain

What I can't figure out is: How aCW can think that SO many of us here are gay - and that being gay, we would like to come on a theology forum and argue against gay marriage (some of us) and the like-- rather than just enjoying our rights on gay forums , etc. :think:

:think:

Well, after some serious deliberation and considered musing on the matter my conclusion is thus:

Cos he's a crank...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
More importantly GayForReal7, Art Brain is one of your many allies that believes homosexuality should remain decriminalized.

I never said it should. I said it WILL.

Then we both agree, homosexuality should, i.e. MUST be recriminalized, but WILL NOT be anytime soon.

It appears that my 3 part thread has quite an impact on you if you believe that those who engage in homosexual behavior should be subjected to righteous laws. There are many people in this thread that disagree with us my friend: Art Brain, alwight, shagster01, Heterodoxical, Dark Radiance, PureX, Tracerbullet, Christian Liberty/the Jr. Libertarian, WizardofOz/Aaron (my two bestest friends in the whoooole wide world), Balerion the Black/Kitty, etc. etc. etc.

How about while I catch up on the table of contents, you convince the above that homosexuality should be recriminalized?

You can do it my friend; Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer, Scott Lively and the late Ken Hutcherson (looking down from Heaven) and I all have faith in your ability to do so.
should.jpg

Last edited:

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Then we both agree, homosexuality should, i.e. MUST be recriminalized, but WILL NOT be anytime soon.

It appears that my 3 part thread has quite an impact on you if you believe that those who engage in homosexual behavior should be subjected to righteous laws. There are many people in this thread that disagree with us my friend: Art Brain, alwight, shagster01, Heterodoxical, Dark Radiance, PureX, Tracerbullet, Christian Liberty/the Jr. Libertarian, WizardofOz/Aaron (my two bestest friends in the whoooole wide world), Balerion the Black/Kitty, etc. etc. etc.

How about while I catch up on the table of contents, you convince the above that homosexuality should be recriminalized?

You can do it my friend; Peter LaBarbera, Matt Barber, Bryan Fischer, Scott Lively and the late Ken Hutcherson (looking down from Heaven) and I all have faith in your ability to do so.
should.jpg

homosexual and heterosexual behavior should be subject to the same laws.

why do you want to persecute minorities?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
homosexual and heterosexual behavior should be subject to the same laws.

why do you want to persecute minorities?

I've taken the advice of many a pagan and atheist that have posted in this 3 part thread and "repented".

Yes, I've seen the light and believe what two consenting adults (and a goat if that's their 'thing'), do in the privacy of public park bushes, restroom toilets stalls, and if the relationship should get serious, the back seat of 'what's his names' Hummer:

Actual_Barbie_Hummer_by_AnCreon.jpg

is their own business.

You need to take this issue up with someone who is obviously a homophobic bigot and without a doubt a card-carrying member of the 'Christian Taliban'.

I never said it [homosexuality] should [remain decriminalized]...

TracerBullet

Yes, I've seen the light and believe what two consenting adults (and a goat if that's their 'thing'), do in the privacy of public park bushes, restroom toilets stalls, and if the relationship should get serious, the back seat of 'what's his names' Hummer:

Once again I must remind you that no one here is the least bit interested in your sex life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again I must remind you that no one here is the least bit interested in your sex life.

Unfortunately there are people out there that are interested in other peoples sex lives. That theocrat GFR7 obviously wants to create a police state by doing door to door searches for those who simply want to love each other.

I bet the Fred Phelps of New York State would even outlaw Barry Manilow concerts! (Oh the horror!).

GFR7

@aCW:

The problem with the US Pastor who wants the amendment re-criminalizing homosexuality is, we both know there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of such an amendment passing or being ratified, at this juncture.

The question remains: Why did "the sleeping giant" continue to sleep through Lawrence v TX and the striking down of DOMA? What of the "awake giant" which includes vast armies of liberals, republicans, and libertarians who have now tipped heavily in favor of gay rights and gay marriage?

You speak of a former time when righteous laws ruled, but it is different now that things were allowed to shift and go in another direction. The woman's vote and civil rights and feminist campaign have never been reversed - how do you propose this all be reversed, and why did your camp allow it to reach this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.