Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
@aCW:

The problem with the US Pastor who wants the amendment re-criminalizing homosexuality is, we both know there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of such an amendment passing or being ratified, at this juncture...

As shown in my above post, I've repented and no longer think that the US should become a "police state" where "door to door searches" are done simply to harass two people who love each other.

Shame on you for your bigotry GFR7!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You make a compelling case, alwight. :think:

In the meantime, kuddos to a Culture Warrior for making good on his promises! :BRAVO:

I began a thread about it :BRAVO:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4021978#post4021978

You wouldn't do well in prison GFR7; con's make submissive one's like you 'entertainment'.

Jkkl-113893886664_xlarge.jpeg

But then I get the feeling that makeup, dresses and nylons are a part of your weekend wardrobe.

GFR7

As shown in my above post, I've repented and no longer think that the US should become a "police state" where "door to door searches" are done simply to harass two people who love each other.

Shame on you for your bigotry GFR7!
Well, if you can repent, mayhap I can, too. :AMR1:

GFR7

You wouldn't do well in prison GFR7; con's make submissive one's like you 'entertainment'.

Jkkl-113893886664_xlarge.jpeg

But then I get the feeling that makeup, dresses and nylons are a part of your weekend wardrobe.

:madmad: Do you know, in Provincetown, there was a "macho room", and the sign said,

"Machos Only, No Fems" :chuckle::DK:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As we've seen throughout this 3 part thread, those who engage in homosexual behavior can be extremely violent.

In part one we saw that one of the biggest mass murderers in modern history was a homosexual who surrounded himself with other homosexuals and used the force of government to commit unspeakable atrocities.

5708323.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3170475&postcount=890

In recent years, one of our countries biggest mass murderers, who murdered innocent little children, appears to have been a homosexual.

Adam%20Lanza%20photo.jpg

Homosexual/pedophile/pederast Adam Lanza: Sandy Hook mass murderer
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3777560&postcount=5028

While serial murderers are different than mass murderers, homosexuals are disproportionately represented in that area as well.

0.jpg

http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html

"Technically, 69% of the serial killers in this study were homosexuals (i.e., people who were self-described homosexuals or people who had engaged in homosexual behavior immediately prior to, during, or after committing their murders)".

Up next: An excellent article talking about homosexual violence, mass murderers and serial killers (which I will have to break down into several posts) by the boogeyman that hides underneath every proud and unrepentant homosexual's bed:

Dr. Paul Cameron.

TracerBullet

As we've seen throughout this 3 part thread, those who engage in homosexual behavior can be extremely violent.

In part one we saw that one of the biggest mass murderers in modern history was a homosexual who surrounded himself with other homosexuals and used the force of government to commit unspeakable atrocities.

5708323.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3170475&postcount=890

In recent years, one of our countries biggest mass murderers, who murdered innocent little children, appears to have been a homosexual.

Adam%20Lanza%20photo.jpg

Homosexual/pedophile/pederast Adam Lanza: Sandy Hook mass murderer
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3777560&postcount=5028

While serial murderers are different than mass murderers, homosexuals are disproportionately represented in that area as well.

0.jpg

http://www.adherents.com/misc/hsk.html
yeah you tried the whole gay-serial killer lie before and only succeeded in making everyone laugh at you. so eager to be humiliated again aCW?

Up next: An excellent article talking about homosexual serial killers (which I will have to break down into several posts) by the boogeyman that hides underneath every proud and unrepentant homosexual's bed:

Dr. Paul Cameron.

why would anyone consider something written by a disgraced researcher and general laughing stock to be excellent?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
yeah you tried the whole gay-serial killer lie before and only succeeded in making everyone laugh at you. so eager to be humiliated again aCW?

Remember that the purpose of this 3 part thread is to educate people with an ounce of decency to the threat that they're up against since homosexuality was decriminalized. I'm not here to convince moral degenerates like you, Persephone66, alwight, Arthur Brain, WizardofOz/GayForReal7, zoo22, The Barbarian and shagster01, as you seem to be lost causes that can only be helped through incarceration/forced therapy.

TracerBullet

Remember that the purpose of this 3 part thread is to educate people with an ounce of decency to the threat that they're up against since homosexuality was decriminalized. I'm not here to convince moral degenerates like you, Persephone66, alwight, Arthur Brain, WizardofOz/GayForReal7, zoo22 and shagster01, as you seem to be lost causes that can only be helped through incarceration/forced therapy.

people with an ounce of decency recognize anti-gay propaganda when they see it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not answer to the names WizardofOz/GayForReal7 :AMR1:

I see that Aaron is back on TOL. I'm glad to see him, as I was very worried that something terrible might have happened to him (being that disease and violence runs rampant in the behavior that he is obviously associated with).

What was I thinking??? Summer is a very busy time for people like Aaron (so many parades, so few days).

250px-Gay_pride_Istanbul_at_Taksim_Square.jpg

GFR7

I see that Aaron is back on TOL. I'm glad to see him, as I was very worried that something terrible might have happened to him (being that disease and violence runs rampant in the behavior that he is obviously associated with).

What was I thinking??? Summer is a very busy time for people like Aaron (so many parades, so few days).

250px-Gay_pride_Istanbul_at_Taksim_Square.jpg

Nor do I respond to Aaron.

But this is an extremely libelous statement; if real names were used, there would be legal trouble.

Would you accept it if someone were to say, "As a Culture Warrior refuses to stop sleeping with young boys, he can only be helped through forced therapy or incarceration." ? :think:

aCultureWarrior said:
I'm not here to convince moral degenerates like you, Persephone66, alwight, Arthur Brain, WizardofOz/GayForReal7, zoo22, The Barbarian and shagster01, as you seem to be lost causes that can only be helped through incarceration/forced therapy.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
But this is an extremely libelous statement; if real names were used, there would be legal trouble.

Here are the definitions of the two words that I used to describe you and your fellow homosexualists:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moral

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/degenerate

Regarding libelous statements: If real names were used and I stated "I know for a fact that GayForReal7 is a child molesting homosexual" and there was no proof to back it, then that would be libel.

The proof that you and others are moral degenerates can be seen in your posts throughout this 3 part thread.

Back later with Paul Cameron's article on homosexual violence.

GFR7

Here are the definitions of the two words that I used to describe you and your fellow homosexualists:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/moral

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/degenerate

Regarding libelous statements: If real names were used and I stated "I know for a fact that GayForReal7 is a child molesting homosexual" and there was no proof to back it, then that would be libel.

The proof that you and others are moral degenerates can be seen in your posts throughout this 3 part thread.

Back later with Paul Cameron's article on homosexual violence.
:sigh: Okay. :nono:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
WARNING! The following posts about homosexual violence are disturbing, but the truth about homosexuality and what happens when righteous laws are decriminalized MUST be shown.

Violence and homosexuality

In 1992 two Jeffersonville, Indiana lesbians, aged 17 and 16, abducted a 12-year-old girl whom they accused of trying to “steal a girlfriend.” The little girl was pushed into the trunk of a car, stabbed repeatedly, and beaten with a heavy metal bar. While still struggling, they poured gasoline on her and set her ablaze. Later that year a Fort Lauderdale, Florida 14-year-old was convicted of first-degree murder for helping to kill his 40-year-old father. The father “was stabbed 45 times and beaten so badly with an iron skillet that the skillet shattered.” The boy confessed that he helped his father’s former homosexual lover and roommate kill him so he and the 31-year-old “could live together.”

These murders fit traditional psychiatric opinion: excessive violence is naturally associated with other forms of social pathology. From this perspective, those who rebel against society’s norms – homosexuals, prostitutes, alcoholics, etc. – are more apt to be violent also. Homosexual leaders reply that they are not pathological, rebellious, or sexually deviant. They contend that gays are gentle, loving people and that the violence they experience proves that they need special ‘hate crime’ laws to protect them from non-homosexual ‘gay bashers.’

Who’s right? Does the excess of violence naturally well up from within a pathological gay subculture or do outsiders direct it toward homosexuals? Keeping in mind that only about 2%—3% of adults are homosexual or bisexual, (1) let’s examine varieties of violence.

Murder and Mass Murder

Although the total number of victims dispatched by a given killer is often in doubt, (e.g., homosexual Henry Lucas claimed that he killed 350), it appears that the modern world record for serial killing is held by a Russian homosexual, Andrei Chikatilo, who was convicted in 1992 of raping, murdering and eating parts of at least 21 boys, 17 women and 14 girls. The pathology of eating one’s sexual victims also characterized Milwaukee’s Jeffrey Dahmer in 1992. He not only killed 17 young men and boys, but cooked and ate their body parts.

The top six U.S. male serial killers were all homosexuals:

• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways;

• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and

• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he “made love” with their corpses).

Lesbian Aileen Wuornos laid claim in 1992 to “worst female killer” with at least 7 middle-aged male victims. She singlehandedly topped the lesbian nurse team of Catherine Wood and Gwen Graham, who had killed 6 convalescent patients in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

The association between serial murder and homosexuality isn’t recent. Two homosexuals compete for the spot of “world’s worst murderer.” During the Nazi reign of terror, Auschwitz executioner Ludwig Tiene strangled, crushed, and gnawed boys and young men to death while he raped them. Though his grand total is uncertain, he often murdered as many as 100 a day. Gilles de Rais (Bluebeard) brutally destroyed the lives of 800 boys. Each lad was lured to his home, bathed and fed. Just as the poor boy thought “this is my lucky day,” he was raped, then killed by being ripped or cut apart and either burned or eaten...

To be continued.

sat--nhan-juan-kp-kenh14-09-3480e.jpg

Homosexual-necrophiliac and serial killer Juan Corona.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Continued from the above article:

A study of 518 sexually-tinged mass murders in the U.S. from 1966 to 1983 determined that 350 (68%) of the victims were killed by those who practiced homosexuality and that 19 (44%) of the 43 murderers were bisexuals or homosexuals.(2)

Though probably less than a majority of mass murderers are homosexual, given that no more than 3% of the populace is homosexual, homosexual murderers show up much more frequently than one would expect (even Richard Speck engaged in homosexuality). Along with serial murder, there appears to be a connection between homosexuality and murder. Evidence from before the gay rights movement is limited. Of 444 homicides in one jurisdiction from 1955-1973, investigators noted 5 clear “sexual motivation” murders. Three of the 5 involved homosexuality and 2 involved heterosexuality. (3)

Probing more deeply into the connection between murder and homosexuality, Jim Warren, who worked as a counselor at the Washington State Corrections Center, did the intake interview for almost all the younger murderers (i.e., under age 36) in the state of Washington from 1971-82 (during the growth of the gay rights movement). He was “probably the only one who examined the entirety of each of their case files.” Warren testified (4) that he was struck with how frequently homosexuality turned up in the cases.

Starting with a trickle of 2 or 3 murders/year in 1972 until dozens/year by the 1980s, he noted a recurrent pattern: Although the motive listed in the report was often robbery or theft, “about 50% of the time” it was also associated with homosexuality. Typically, a homosexual would meet someone at a bar or park and invite him to his home. Before the morning, an argument would ensue and he or his visitor would be dead.

To be continued...

As the last paragraph shows: Since the decriminalization of homosexuality circa 1972, violence and murder cases involving those who partake in homosex have increased significantly. The freedom that these morally confused people have to move about openly and meet others in homosexual bars, homosexual bathhouses and homosexual internet sites like GRINDR

grindr.jpg

only fuels the disease, violence and death that is a huge part of the homosexual 'culture'.

Status
Not open for further replies.