Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Ha, I understand the show now. I was so in awe of him during the first days, I wondered if he might be Mr. LaBarbera himself. But yeah, it's all a show and he is satire from what ever angle and for whatever reasons. :dizzy:
I've suggested that to him too way back in the first thread iirc. :)

Arthur Brain

I always enjoy watching right wing Christians arrive at this thread thinking that they have an ally in aCW only to find out that he's probably the best parody of a right wing bigot around, even if he doesn't mean to be.
I'm really not sure which it is. :liberals:
If you mean to be a parody aCW then :e4e: :BRAVO:

Yes, if there's one thing that most are in agreement with, be they left or right or on either side of the debate, is that aCW is a complete and utter joke...

SammyT

If he was serious, he wouldn't be such a jerk. He is out to parody a fundementalist wacko, and I must say, he has done a very convincing job...not for me though. Too much experience with people like himself online.

He is the homosexual here. Don't let him forget it.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know. He doesn't understand that younger people use the term 'gay', no matter WHAT their stance is. I didn't know how to deal with it when I first came on, but he is so over the top, it just loses all credibility.
Probably, yes---and yeah, ignoring sounds like a good idea. I do that most of the time now ;)

How do you propose we recriminalize homosexuality in this political climate, aCW? It ain't going to happen right now or any time soon. You know this, because you are a homosexual troll trying to make christians look bad.

I know you perverts have infested every institution, that needs to be addressed and it will be.

So he thinks if someone uses the term "gay" to describe homosexuals, that automatically means you must be a homosexual yourself? That is retarded beyond words. I usually use it because it's just 3 letters and is usually understood by most people to mean "homosexual". Little did I know, using the word "gay" makes me a homer, according to aCW. SMH...

Yeah, he is a homosexual troll himself. Zero credibility.

You didn't even care to offer me any :(

heheheheh It's only funny cause it's true! :)

I know, and really, anyone under 45 or even 50 simply does not use the term "homosexual", any more than we would say "young lady" to a girl. It's just antiquated.

I am beginning to think you're right , Sam :think:

Well, there are only two options here. Either aCW is really an angry old fart on a vendetta to destroy the homosexuals for stealing his favorite word, or he is just a homosexual troll masquerading as the most hard-line fundementalist online.

I say it's more likely the latter.

Does your mother have ANY living children?

There is always he's the evangelical, sheeple, neo conservative, Idiot option too.

I always enjoy watching right wing Christians arrive at this thread thinking that they have an ally in aCW only to find out that he's probably the best parody of a right wing bigot around, even if he doesn't mean to be.
I'm really not sure which it is. :liberals:
If you mean to be a parody aCW then :e4e: :BRAVO:

He sure portrays himself to be, to the point of seeming like a mockery of an evangelical, sheeple, neocon, idiot... He is too far out there to be an actual evangelical, sheeple, neocon, idiot...in my opinion.

Ha, I understand the show now. I was so in awe of him during the first days, I wondered if he might be Mr. LaBarbera himself. But yeah, it's all a show and he is satire from what ever angle and for whatever reasons. :dizzy:

I've suggested that to him too way back in the first thread iirc. :)

You are very perceptive.

Yes, if there's one thing that most are in agreement with, be they left or right or on either side of the debate, is that aCW is a complete and utter joke...

If he was serious, he wouldn't be such a jerk. He is out to parody a fundementalist wacko, and I must say, he has done a very convincing job...not for me though. Too much experience with people like himself online.

He is the homosexual here. Don't let him forget it.

aCW is a genius at it. :)

Yeah, gotta give him that much...

:chuckle:

No doubt about that.

Dealing with lost souls like the above is definitely a challenge for a Christian, as it would be very easy just to sit back and let them die a horrible death from AIDS, anal cancer or any of the diseases that afflict those that partake in homosexual behavior. But Jesus' 2nd greatest Commandment is to love thy neighbor as I would love myself, so I can't do that. We'll eventually get this country turned around and get the help that these morally confused boyz need. Hopefully it won't be too late for them.

224097_10151111302536176_1727042366_n.jpg

IMJerusha

the only thing separating us from God is ourselves.

Exactly. By our sin.

Adam fled and hid from GOD after he sinned.

You see? Sin, which both Adam and Eve committed, caused them to hide. "Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; your sins have hidden his face from you, so that he will not hear.
For your hands are stained with blood, your fingers with guilt. Your lips have spoken falsely, and your tongue mutters wicked things. No one calls for justice; no one pleads a case with integrity. They rely on empty arguments, they utter lies; they conceive trouble and give birth to evil." Isaiah 59:1-4

God went and dug him out and fixed it.

He "fixed" it? Oh yeah....one heck of a fix!

Prodigal's father became dirty to welcome his son home.

...all because we couldn't stop being disobedient and sinful. We racked up quite a debt. Someone else had to pay it. I find myself so responsible, so humiliated, so grateful, so unworthy... and so grateful.

If someone wants to keep the Jewish Covental laws, I have to ask them why they abandoned Christ and His Church? His church is fashioned after Melchizedek, before Jew or Gentile and before any Law.

If someone feels the okay to ignore this: You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind and your neighbor as yourself, they have abandoned Yeshua and His Father. Yeshua never gave us the okay to ignore this. He said, "Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter."

Who determines that? Slippery slope here. The Church is already flat out ANTI CHRIST in standing up to the law now, they can't take mu;ch more of it.

God determines that. And He gave us Aseret ha-Dibrot (Ten Commandments) to remember His determinations. What slippery slope? Can't we trust God to lead us in righteousness?

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, I would think it would be best by having a talk with your child when they were six, before they came near to puberty, to instruct them that having sex with each other is not wise. But to every thing, there is a season. That has been the reason for the rise in this human population. But I digress. If you have little girls and boys playing with each other at the age of 8, which is usually when the feelings hit, you're going to have some big trouble. I'm sure things will be much better after Jesus Returns. So quit talking about it already. This has become much more than a sermon and needs a serum.

MichaelC

IMJerusha

He's probably a teenager.

Either that, or a very bitter old man :think:

We're all wounded and we all have our windmills. Sometimes I wish our eyes were opened wide so, without benefit of testimony, we could see the gaping wounds the world and our sin have left on us. Maybe then we'd find the courage to offer compassion for one another instead of criticism, persecution, distrust and hatefulness.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, I would think it would be best by having a talk with your child when they were six, before they came near to puberty, to instruct them that having sex with each other is not wise. But to every thing, there is a season. That has been the reason for the rise in this human population. But I digress. If you have little girls and boys playing with each other at the age of 8, which is usually when the feelings hit, you're going to have some big trouble. I'm sure things will be much better after Jesus Returns. So quit talking about it already. This has become much more than a sermon and needs a serum.

MichaelC

Have you in the past or do you currently have any restraining orders where you're prohibited from being within 200 yards of any child Mikey?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Welcome back to the WHMBR! thread DR, it's been ages since you were here defending buggery (review the table of contents to find out DR's stance on homosexuality).

Without a doubt, since the invention of AIDS cocktails those that partake in homosexual behavior are living longer, but that doesn't mean that they're not contracting AIDS and dying from AIDS related diseases. One only need look at the B.A.R. obituaries to see that:
http://obit.glbthistory.org/

Keep in mind that those males lived 12 years longer because they were in a "homosexual friendly environment".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/gay-life-expectancy-study_n_4810496.html

(and let's not forget that those who engage in homosexual behavior often times are murdered at the hands of another homosexual, as it is a very violent lifestyle:

Spoiler
m20121025_0.jpg

Arthur Brain

Dealing with lost souls like the above is definitely a challenge for a Christian, as it would be very easy just to sit back and let them die a horrible death from AIDS, anal cancer or any of the diseases that afflict those that partake in homosexual behavior. But Jesus' 2nd greatest Commandment is to love thy neighbor as I would love myself, so I can't do that. We'll eventually get this country turned around and get the help that these morally confused boyz need. Hopefully it won't be too late for them.

224097_10151111302536176_1727042366_n.jpg

Hmm, how do you cure heterosexual people from a 'condition' they don't actually have Connie? Is this the magnitude of your "mockery" we're witness to going on?

From the self proclaimed master of such (PHd no less) it's pretty downright lame really. One would surely expect better from a master of such a craft...instead of the craft constantly falling apart...

alongside it's owner...

Dark Radiance

Without a doubt, since the invention of AIDS cocktails those that partake in homosexual behavior are living longer, but that doesn't mean that they're not contracting AIDS and dying from AIDS related diseases. One only need look at the B.A.R. obituaries to see that:

Once again your analysis of the data is faulty. Look at the ages of the men in the last five years or so in the BAR obituaries. Most are living to their 60s and 70s and dying of the diseases that many men in that age range die of (heart attack, stroke, etc.). Given that the obits don't list the cause of death,your assumption that they are all dying of AIDS is like many of your statements, unfounded.

To recap (since I doubt your read the articles I posted), there is a very real possibility based on synthetic biology that a functional cure for AIDS and HIV will be possible within the next five years, which means your accusations against people will be hollow. And if one is taking retroviral therapy, one will live a normal or near-normal lifespan.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Keep in mind that those males lived 12 years longer because they were in a "homosexual friendly environment".
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/gay-life-expectancy-study_n_4810496.html

(and let's not forget that those who engage in homosexual behavior often times are murdered at the hands of another homosexual, as it is a very violent lifestyle:

Once again your analysis of the data is faulty. Look at the ages of the men in the last five years or so in the BAR obituaries. Most are living to their 60s and 70s and dying of the diseases that many men in that age range die of (heart attack, stroke, etc.). Given that the obits don't list the cause of death,your assumption that they are all dying of AIDS is like many of your statements, unfounded.

There are many who have engaged in homosexual behavior that live well past the expected lifespan of your average homosexual DR (once again, we don't know if they were scared into celibacy and haven't had homosex for decades). Take for instance "homosexual pioneers" Harry "I march with NAMBLA" Hay, who lived to be 91 (some say waiting for the next edition of the NAMBLA newsletter kept him alive that long) and Frank "I see nothing wrong with bestiality as long as the animal doesn't mind" Kameny who made it to 86 (it hasn't been established yet if those who engage in bestiality are more prone to disease. That is a topic for another time).

To recap (since I doubt your read the articles I posted), there is a very real possibility based on synthetic biology that a functional cure for AIDS and HIV will be possible within the next five years, which means your accusations against people will be hollow. And if one is taking retroviral therapy, one will live a normal or near-normal lifespan.

So mark it down on your calendar folks that God will be proven wrong in the next few years and that homosexual behavior will be disease free.

Uh huh.

Yes, I did read your links, and they are nothing new when it comes to the propaganda that homosexuals are spewing out these days.

A couple of things though:

Do you think that these 13-24 year olds, many of them who don't even know that they have HIV/AIDS, are going to pump themselves full of AIDS cocktails day in and day out and live into their 70's?

HIV-Young-Adult-Males-2011-CDC.png

And second: Before you sodomites start going "Ha ha ha, we beat the imaginary sky god", you better look at some information that the pro homosexual media isn't making mainstream (i.e. Andy Cooper, Donnie Lemon, Ellen the Degenerate and Robin Roberts won't be talking about it) :

From this 8 month old article:

November 27, 2013

Aggressive HIV strain causes faster AIDS development

A recently discovered HIV strain leads to significantly faster development of AIDS than currently prevalent forms, according to new research from Lund University in Sweden.

The period from infection to development of AIDS was the shortest reported among HIV-1 types, at around five years.

http://medicalxpress.com/news/2013-11-aggressive-hiv-strain-faster-aids.html

And lets' not forget about anal cancer, syphilis, gonorrhea and a bunch of other STD's that run rampant amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior (if left untreated, will cause death).

And let's not forget that those who partake in homosexual behavior disproportionately use recreational drugs, smoke cigarettes and abuse alcohol.

So don't get too excited DR, as you have a long ways to go before you defeat God and homosexual behavior becomes "natural".

GFR7

We're all wounded and we all have our windmills. Sometimes I wish our eyes were opened wide so, without benefit of testimony, we could see the gaping wounds the world and our sin have left on us. Maybe then we'd find the courage to offer compassion for one another instead of criticism, persecution, distrust and hatefulness.
I really have tried to be decent, compassionate, and fair toward aCW - I began with extreme respect and admiration toward him - but when someone keeps accusing you of being a rest stop toilet homosexual when you know that's not true, it tends to dampen the discourse. :nono:

Dark Radiance

Quote:

1)So mark it down on your calendar folks that God will be proven wrong in the next few years and that homosexual behavior will be disease free.

2)Yes, I did read your links, and they are nothing new when it comes to the propaganda that homosexuals are spewing out these days.

3)....are going to pump themselves full of AIDS cocktails day in and day out and live into their 70's?

4) So don't get too excited DR, as you have a long ways to go before you defeat God and homosexual behavior becomes "natural".

1) It will be if this particular treatment (which looks quite promising holds out). I am sure God will be happy that people are no longer dying early.

2) The Scientist is hardly a bastion of gay propaganda. But please read their abstract and tell us how degenerate gene therapy is. I am sure you hold a degree in biology among all of your other supposed talents.

3) Once again, your data is a bit antiquated. Most HAART regimens are between one to three pills a day.

4) Not trying to defeat God. Just defeat you. However, I suspect that you probably view the two as interchangeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.