Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Don't be afraid to use the word "homosexual" Sammy. Wait, did you go to the same school as GFR7 did?

So if people just mind their own business and build strong traditional families, the homosexual agenda will just go...

"poof"?

No, it won't just go "poof", but it will have a harder time recruiting.

How so? As I've shown throughout this 3 part thread, the homosexual movement has permeated every major institution that our country once cherished (youth mentor groups included).

There isn't just ONE solution to the homo agenda. There are still gays in Uganda even though they've outlawed homosexuality there...so your solution to it is certainly questionable. I wouldn't be against criminalizing it, but that isn't going to happen any time soon, so you need to step down from that high horse & stop being a prick, aCW.

My my, someone's dirty little sodomite mouth needs to be washed thoroughly.

What are your thoughts on this product Sammmmmy ?(It has pumice) :

post-lava.jpg

As we can all see, like GFR7, Sammy is a fraud who refuses to acknowledge that righteous laws are instrumental in fighting immoral behavior. No, laws won't stop sinful/immoral behavior, but when properly enforced (along with a change in cultural mores') they'll do an excellent job of controlling them (as history has shown us in the case of homosexuality).

SammyT

Smh...you are a troll out to make Christians look bad, aCW. He who smelled it, dealt it after all... You keep claiming everyone but yourself is a phony & a homosexual, probably to divert attention from the fact you're a homosexual trolling as a fundementalist.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol! Good grief! aCW, his stance is the constitutional stance whether you like him or not. You need to move to Uganda bro, you don't have the right temperment to make any changes here. I hear the weather is nice & being a homosexual can get someone 14 years to life in prison, just how you like it. Your utopia awaits you, it is Uganda.

I love it when I expose frauds.

How are things down in the Castro District Sammmmy?

Are you boyz still dancing up a storm after you were allowed to 'marry' one another?

628x471.jpg

SammyT

He won't step down and won't stop being :nono:

Yeah...no kidding! Lol

I think he is a homosexual masquerading as a fundementalist...I've seen it on other boards before. He is about to be ignored here shortly...I don't have time for his game.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Smh...you are a troll out to make Christians look bad, aCW. He who smelled it, dealt it after all... You keep claiming everyone but yourself is a phony & a homosexual, probably to divert attention from the fact you're a homosexual trolling as a fundementalist.

Sammy, it's 4 O'clock, time for your AIDS cocktail.

BE176634-A723-4D6A-8272B2424014F9D1.jpg

GFR7

Yeah...no kidding! Lol

I think he is a homosexual masquerading as a fundementalist...I've seen it on other boards before. He is about to be ignored here shortly...I don't have time for his game.
I know. He doesn't understand that younger people use the term 'gay', no matter WHAT their stance is. I didn't know how to deal with it when I first came on, but he is so over the top, it just loses all credibility.
Probably, yes---and yeah, ignoring sounds like a good idea. I do that most of the time now ;)

SammyT

How do you propose we recriminalize homosexuality in this political climate, aCW? It ain't going to happen right now or any time soon. You know this, because you are a homosexual troll trying to make christians look bad.

I know you perverts have infested every institution, that needs to be addressed and it will be.

GFR7

How do you propose we recriminalize homosexuality in this political climate, aCW? It ain't going to happen right now or any time soon. You know this, because you are a homosexual troll trying to make christians look bad.

I know you perverts have infested every institution, that needs to be addressed and it will be.
:think:

SammyT

I know. He doesn't understand that younger people use the term 'gay', no matter WHAT their stance is. I didn't know how to deal with it when I first came on, but he is so over the top, it just loses all credibility.
Probably, yes---and yeah, ignoring sounds like a good idea. I do that most of the time now ;)

So he thinks if someone uses the term "gay" to describe homosexuals, that automatically means you must be a homosexual yourself? That is retarded beyond words. I usually use it because it's just 3 letters and is usually understood by most people to mean "homosexual". Little did I know, using the word "gay" makes me a homer, according to aCW. SMH...

Yeah, he is a homosexual troll himself. Zero credibility.

GFR7

So he thinks if someone uses the term "gay" to describe homosexuals, that automatically means you must be a homosexual yourself? That is retarded beyond words. I usually use it because it's just 3 letters and is usually understood by most people to mean "homosexual". Little did I know, using the word "gay" makes me a homer, according to aCW. SMH...

Yeah, he is a homosexual troll himself. Zero credibility.
I know, and really, anyone under 45 or even 50 simply does not use the term "homosexual", any more than we would say "young lady" to a girl. It's just antiquated.

I am beginning to think you're right , Sam :think:

SammyT

I know, and really, anyone under 45 or even 50 simply does not use the term "homosexual", any more than we would say "young lady" to a girl. It's just antiquated.

I am beginning to think you're right , Sam :think:

Well, there are only two options here. Either aCW is really an angry old fart on a vendetta to destroy the homosexuals for stealing his favorite word, or he is just a homosexual troll masquerading as the most hard-line fundementalist online.

I say it's more likely the latter.

Heterodoxical

Well, there are only two options here. Either aCW is really an angry old fart on a vendetta to destroy the homosexuals for stealing his favorite word, or he is just a homosexual troll masquerading as the most hard-line fundementalist online.

I say it's more likely the latter.

There is always he's the evangelical, sheeple, neo conservative, Idiot option too.

alwight

I always enjoy watching right wing Christians arrive at this thread thinking that they have an ally in aCW only to find out that he's probably the best parody of a right wing bigot around, even if he doesn't mean to be.
I'm really not sure which it is. :liberals:
If you mean to be a parody aCW then :e4e: :BRAVO:

SammyT

There is always he's the evangelical, sheeple, neo conservative, Idiot option too.

He sure portrays himself to be, to the point of seeming like a mockery of an evangelical, sheeple, neocon, idiot... He is too far out there to be an actual evangelical, sheeple, neocon, idiot...in my opinion.

GFR7

I always enjoy watching right wing Christians arrive at this thread thinking that they have an ally in aCW only to find out that he's probably the best parody of a right wing bigot around, even if he doesn't mean to be.
I'm really not sure which it is. :liberals:
If you mean to be a parody aCW then :e4e: :BRAVO:
Ha, I understand the show now. I was so in awe of him during the first days, I wondered if he might be Mr. LaBarbera himself. But yeah, it's all a show and he is satire from what ever angle and for whatever reasons. :dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.