Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
is this gay lifestyle you are talking about anything like the black lifestyle?

If I've told you homosexual activists once, I've told you a thousand times to be very very careful when you compare the Black race and culture with that of faggotry, cuz I know some brothers that would get downright hostile if you made that comparison to their face.

That being said: How come no one wants to talk about homosexual culture and how thoughtful it is of them to share it with school children?

Leather_Archives_Kilmer_Elementary_2.jpg

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4338108&postcount=8080

GFR7

How come no one wants to talk about homosexual culture and how thoughtful it is of them to share it with school children?

Leather_Archives_Kilmer_Elementary_2.jpg

I don't like this kind of thing, (and believe in a rigorous censorship), and I support LaBarbera in his efforts---

but they must surely have gotten some kind of approval from the city board before setting the museum up; additionally, no one under 18 is allowed in.

From their website:

The Leather Archives & Museum is dedicated to the compilation, preservation, and maintenance of leather, kink, and fetish lifestyles. Our museum galleries serve to present educational and historical material to an adult audience. Our reading library and archive serve to support researchers and community members in accessing materials and documentation relevant to the history and culture of leather.

http://leatherarchives.org/home.html

And just look at the image they use on their Facebook profile timeline; obviously Facebook could have chosen to ban them, but did not---I wonder why? :think: And minors have access to this on Facebook---tell LaBarbera!

Spoiler
531843_10150690231146878_1191951015_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/leatherarchives

Some more of their Facebook images:

Spoiler
10608425_10153258134496878_7632266400216391728_o.jpg

From their Youtube account, a video about the Museum: (*within they are hawking for financial investments,
which are tax-deductable, so they did get government approval for their Museum and for it's location*
)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Leatherarchives

This is a Secular capitalist system where profit rules, so long as there is a market for it, and it doesn't involve minors......

For the record:
I don't like it, and I think they're kidding themselves about leather and S & M (I would agree that it's the acting out of abuse and neglect); their pretensions to academic and historical intellectualism are staggering.

Last edited:

TracerBullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The indoctrination of children by the LGBTQueer movement, the close ties between abortion and homosexuality and a major study done (before it was politically incorrect to say so) showing that those who have same sex desires can change are amongst other informative posts found in these 20 pages.

(Yet another vast rightwing conspiracy).

You tell me: Was the Masters and Johnson study backed by an ex homosexual ministry?

From Time’s article, “Masters and Johnson on Homosexuality,” April 23, 1979 (emphasis added):

"One of the book’s most unexpected findings did not come out of the homosexual research project, but from sex therapy provided for gays–itself something of a pioneering venture. Between 1968 and 1977 the researchers treated, for various sexual problems, 151 homosexuals, including 54 men and 13 women who wanted to convert or revert to heterosexuality. M & J do not list a success rate for such conversions, only a known failure rate. That failure rate is now at 35%, and is not expected to exceed 45% when all the five-year follow-ups are completed. For professional therapists, many of whom believe that such conversions are rare or impossible, this is likely to be the book’s most surprising statistic. It would mean that a permanent, or at least longterm, switch to heterosexuality is possible more than half the time among gays who are highly motivated to change."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4201981&postcount=5174

Just think if we had a culture and laws that encouraged people to leave homosexuality, the success rate would be even more.

ah you mean the study where only 17% of the homosexuals in the study were actually homosexual...and the study that Virginia Johnson acknowledged was fake.

TracerBullet

If I've told you homosexual activists once, I've told you a thousand times to be very very careful when you compare the Black race and culture with that of faggotry, cuz I know some brothers that would get downright hostile if you made that comparison to their face.

you know some brothers? :crackup:

Have you been watching "What's Happening" reruns?

p184314_b_v7_aa.jpg

GFR7

You must be black yourself, as you say "Brothers". :jawdrop: Of course, that is just wonderful; a black detective :think: I don't know why I assumed you were white........
.....This is wonderful! :BRAVO: Hey Bro': You Ace, aCW!!! you be aight!! whaddup, whaddup?
aCW in da house!!!

Alex-Cross.jpg

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Condeming people for their anti-gay bigotry doesn't mean you "hate " Christians or you"hate " God (whatever that is ) .
LIberals love the Christians but hate their bigotry .

Arthur Brain

You may as well give up trying to convince him, as I did.

If his delusions leave him, his entire system will go hurtling down into nothing.

Eh, he doesn't even have a 'system' but if he wants to kid himself then let him get on with it...;)

alwight

For the record:
I don't like it, and I think they're kidding themselves about leather and S & M (I would agree that it's the acting out of abuse and neglect); their pretensions to academic and historical intellectualism are staggering.
I realise that both you and aCW are not particularly keen on this kind of homoerotic fetishism going on anywhere but as far as I can tell it all goes on (sic) behind closed doors and is pretty harmless. There appears to be no shop window displays and these kinds of leather "items" are by no means restricted to homosexuals.
Clearly AFTAH don't want it going on anywhere, even in private, but then they wouldn't, wouldn't they? :rolleyes:
To claim that children are being drawn in because of the proximity of local schools is typical propagandist nonsense imo, I doubt if local kids would even have been aware until AFTAH issued its fliers. :plain:

GFR7

I realise that both you and aCW are not particularly keen on this kind of homoerotic fetishism going on anywhere but as far as I can tell it all goes on (sic) behind closed doors and is pretty harmless. There appears to be no shop window displays and these kinds of leather "items" are by no means restricted to homosexuals.
Clearly AFTAH don't want it going on anywhere, even in private, but then they wouldn't, wouldn't they? :rolleyes:
To claim that children are being drawn in because of the proximity of local schools is typical propagandist nonsense imo, I doubt if local kids would even have been aware until AFTAH issued its fliers. :plain:
I would agree that minors are not being drawn in, and it's clear that city zoning approved this museum.

GFR7

Eh, he doesn't even have a 'system' but if he wants to kid himself then let him get on with it...;)
What is disturbing is that if you do protest his accusations in all honesty, you are simply met with, "Shut up and eat it. " :plain: He is mean to the bone.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

How come no one wants to talk about homosexual culture and how thoughtful it is of them to share it with school children?

I don't like this kind of thing, (and believe in a rigorous censorship), and I support LaBarbera in his efforts---[

but they must surely have gotten some kind of approval from the city board before setting the museum up; additionally, no one under 18 is allowed in.

The approval undoubtedly came from the Mayor of Chicago, Rahm Emanuel.

obama-eman.jpg

I realise that both you and aCW are not particularly keen on this kind of homoerotic fetishism going on anywhere but as far as I can tell it all goes on (sic) behind closed doors and is pretty harmless.

Yet several posts ago GFR7 heralded "respecting privacy and individualism", so why is he all of the sudden against his fellow perverts that are legally doing both?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4337624&postcount=8068

There appears to be no shop window displays and these kinds of leather "items" are by no means restricted to homosexuals.

As Peter LaBarbera wrote in his article:

"The “Leather Archives” chronicles the history of sadomasochism and is intricately connected to Chicago’s annual “International Mr. Leather” BDSM (Bondage& Discipline, Dominanc & Submission, Sadism & Masochism) celebration drawing thousands of mostly homosexual “leathermen” to the Windy City."
http://americansfortruth.com/

Keep in mind that probably 1/2 of those who enter the consensual adult den of inequity are probably registered sex offenders who have been ordered by a court not to be anywhere near children (and the other 1/2 either haven't been caught yet or were pardoned by Obama's buddy Rahm Emanuel). Parents need to be aware when sex offenders are near their children.

But but but Al, there has to be at least a few "gay youth" that walk by that fine establishment that respects "privacy and individualism".

Surely you wouldn't deny "gay youth" the opportunity to explore the LGBTQueer culture would you?

GFR7

So has LaBarbera gotten any feedback re this museum? It would seem that if there are no displays visible to the public, and no one under 18 is allowed in, that current laws would have to allow it to remain. I would assume youth raised in moral families wouldn't be exposed enough to this sort of thing to want to pursue it: It seems to be an acquired taste.

GFR7

Yet several posts ago GFR7 heralded "respecting privacy and individualism", so why is he all of the sudden against his fellow perverts that are legally doing both?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4337624&postcount=8068
You need to read more carefully. I gave zero indication that I thought it was bad that privacy and individual expression were not celebrated by Christianity. How am I "heralding" it??? You read in what matches your desired opinions.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Condeming people for their anti-gay bigotry doesn't mean you "hate " Christians or you"hate " God (whatever that is ) .
LIberals love the Christians but hate their bigotry .

Hating bigotry isn't limited the the left, either

Yet another case of LGBTQueer "love" :

Christian bakery closes after LGBT threats, protests

A family-owned Christian bakery, under investigation for refusing to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple, has been forced to close its doors after a vicious boycott by militant homosexual activists.

Sweet Cakes By Melissa posted a message on its Facebook page alerting customers that their Gresham, Ore. retail store would be shut down after months of harassment from pro-gay marriage forces.

“Better is a poor man who walks in integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways,” read a posting from Proverbs on the bakery’s Facebook page.

“It’s a sad day for Christian business owners and it’s a sad day for the First Amendment,” owner Aaron Klein told me. “The LGBT attacks are the reason we are shutting down the shop. They have killed our business through mob tactics.”

Last January, Aaron and Melissa Klein made national headlines when they refused to bake a wedding cake for a lesbian couple.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013...akery-closes-after-lgbt-threats-protests.html

1422620983221.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ah you mean the study where only 17% of the homosexuals in the study were actually homosexual...and the study that Virginia Johnson acknowledged was fake.

From your article written by Thomas Maier (tell me this guy isn't a fag).

7b565a1a13d3c60cd0f667e4f102cfa0_400x400.jpeg

"But despite his claims, the success of Masters's "gay conversion" therapy have never been proved."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homosexuality-cure-masters-johnson/

Are you, Tommy Maier and the entire LGBTQueer movement saying that not one person has been able to overcome homosexual desires from spiritual and/or psychological counseling?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
From your article written by Thomas Maier (tell me this guy isn't a fag).

7b565a1a13d3c60cd0f667e4f102cfa0_400x400.jpeg

"But despite his claims, the success of Masters's "gay conversion" therapy have never been proved."
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/homosexuality-cure-masters-johnson/

Are you, Tommy Maier and the entire LGBTQueer movement saying that not one person has been able to overcome homosexual desires from spiritual and/or psychological counseling?

I'm sure you've stated it already, but I never heard your opinion on the whole Josh Duggar situation?

Kdall

BANNED
Banned
I have, it's a few pages back. Tell us your thoughts.

That what he did is perhaps the most depraved case of molestation I've ever heard of, and he's heterosexual obviously. He molested his own sisters, one of them 5 years old.

I can't find your posts. Do you think that what he did isn't as bad as homosexuals?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
I have, it's a few pages back. Tell us your thoughts.

That what he did is perhaps the most depraved case of molestation I've ever heard of, and he's heterosexual obviously. He molested his own sisters, one of them 5 years old.

Yet that sort of thing is celebrated in the movement that you defend:

Sadistic Perversion ‘Museum’ and its Innocent Neighbors: The “Leather Archives & Museum” (LA&M) is a essentially a perversion “museum”–celebrating and chronicling some of the most extreme and depraved (and dangerous) sexual fetishes ever invented by mankind. That includes hard-core (consensual) sadistic brutality, “master-slave” degradation–and even the eroticization of incest and adult sex with children.

Wait: It's the fact that Josh Duggar repented that has you so upset isn't it Kdall?

I can't find your posts. Do you think that what he did isn't as bad as homosexuals?

Keep looking, I didn't delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.