Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

Oh your love just exudes aCW. I'm not surprised you couldn't actually address my own post and your continuous sexual slurring that gets you booted from here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh your love just exudes aCW. I'm not surprised you couldn't actually address my own post and your continuous sexual slurring that gets you booted from here.

You can lie to yourself Art, you can even lie to others, but you can't lie to God.

On that note: Have a wonderful "consenting adults" evening.

Arthur Brain

You can lie to yourself Art, you can even lie to others, but you can't lie to God.

On that note: Have a wonderful "consenting adults" evening.

I'm not lying to myself, I'm not lying to others and I'm not lying to God by admitting that I'm solely attracted to the opposite sex. That's simply the way it is.

Sorry if you wish to fantasize else but that really only reflects on you dude...

GFR7

Have I mentioned lately that I love it when you fly your God-hating LGBTQueer colors GFR7?

Dan Savage would be proud of you.

DANsavage.jpg
No, I'm stating the facts, and you can't counter them, can you? I said nothing about hating Christians or Christianity, and what did I set down that is not in keeping with the facts? I don't need to run a con game, as I've no interest in nor need to con anyone about anything....

Last edited:

GFR7

GFR7 , if you want to live in a theocracy which is ruled by a religious book and by religious leaders, where gay people are persecuted and abortion is illegal , move to Iran or Saudi Arabia .
No, I don't want to live under any such system. No, indeed.

GFR7

I'm not lying to myself, I'm not lying to others and I'm not lying to God by admitting that I'm solely attracted to the opposite sex. That's simply the way it is.

Sorry if you wish to fantasize else but that really only reflects on you dude...
You may as well give up trying to convince him, as I did.

If his delusions leave him, his entire system will go hurtling down into nothing.

GFR7

If you'd bothered to check the table of contents, you would have known that GFR7 is on your side, not God's. Here's just one example of many:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037858&postcount=1977

Don't be fooled by his con game, he's rainbow colors through and through.
Of course, as usual, you took that out of context:
Everyone who knows me knows that
I have been very suspicious and outspoken against the gay bullying movement,
but you had just asked me to apologize to the parents of the disabled (of which I am a member)
so I threw that back at you.
Out of context doesn't count , dearie. :kiss:

(why is Gianfranco singing abba-dee-abba- di to you ? :think:)
prev-INu40IhA5Bk.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Of course, as usual, you took that out of context:

Of course.

Everyone who knows me knows that

Of course.

I have been very suspicious and outspoken against the gay bullying movement, but you had just asked me to apologize to the parents of the disabled (of which I am a member)
so I threw that back at you.
Out of context doesn't count , dearie. :kiss:

Of course it's those big bad mean Christians who are the problem when they tell youth that they're engaging in a behavior and 'culture' that will bring them nothing but disease, misery and early death. This has absolutely nothing to do with why young sexually confused males are killing themselves:

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

It's people like me who are the the problem, just ask De Horn, alwight, Art Brain, WizardofOz, TracerBullet, Dan Savage and anyone in your LGBTQueer movement.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You may as well give up trying to convince him, as I did.

If his delusions leave him, his entire system will go hurtling down into nothing.

For those who haven't followed the posts of sexual anarchist GFR7, the "system" that he's talking about is the Judeo-Christian system of government, which he, his President and the entire sexual anarchist movement have been trying to "hurtle down into nothing" for quite sometime now.

Anti-JCTFlagofUSA.jpeg

GFR7

TracerBullet

The indoctrination of children by the LGBTQueer movement, the close ties between abortion and homosexuality and a major study done (before it was politically incorrect to say so) showing that those who have same sex desires can change are amongst other informative posts found in these 20 pages.

Is that the study that where the people claiming to have changed orientation were all employed by an ex-gay ministry to say that?

GFR7

Of course.

Of course.

Of course it's those big bad mean Christians who are the problem when they tell youth that they're engaging in a behavior and 'culture' that will bring them nothing but disease, misery and early death. This has absolutely nothing to do with why young sexually confused males are killing themselves:

CDC-HIV-MSM-94-95-Percent-Slide.png

It's people like me who are the the problem, just ask De Horn, alwight, Art Brain, WizardofOz, TracerBullet, Dan Savage and anyone in your LGBTQueer movement.
No, I just said it wasn't the Christians: I said I was throwing that in your face because you asked me to apologize to parents of the disabled. :sigh:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The indoctrination of children by the LGBTQueer movement, the close ties between abortion and homosexuality and a major study done (before it was politically incorrect to say so) showing that those who have same sex desires can change are amongst other informative posts found in these 20 pages.

Is that the study that where the people claiming to have changed orientation were all employed by an ex-gay ministry to say that?

(Yet another vast rightwing conspiracy).

You tell me: Was the Masters and Johnson study backed by an ex homosexual ministry?

From Time’s article, “Masters and Johnson on Homosexuality,” April 23, 1979 (emphasis added):

"One of the book’s most unexpected findings did not come out of the homosexual research project, but from sex therapy provided for gays–itself something of a pioneering venture. Between 1968 and 1977 the researchers treated, for various sexual problems, 151 homosexuals, including 54 men and 13 women who wanted to convert or revert to heterosexuality. M & J do not list a success rate for such conversions, only a known failure rate. That failure rate is now at 35%, and is not expected to exceed 45% when all the five-year follow-ups are completed. For professional therapists, many of whom believe that such conversions are rare or impossible, this is likely to be the book’s most surprising statistic. It would mean that a permanent, or at least longterm, switch to heterosexuality is possible more than half the time among gays who are highly motivated to change."
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4201981&postcount=5174

Just think if we had a culture and laws that encouraged people to leave homosexuality, the success rate would be even more.

GFR7

For those who haven't followed the posts of sexual anarchist GFR7, the "system" that he's talking about is the Judeo-Christian system of government, which he, his President and the entire sexual anarchist movement have been trying to "hurtle down into nothing" for quite sometime now.

Anti-JCTFlagofUSA.jpeg
:plain: No.......... 3x No.......... :plain:

Status
Not open for further replies.