Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your own words condemn you:

Jenner was made with male hands and feet. Why?

Bruce Jenner was made by God with male DNA and genitals to match (the latter is going to be surgically mutilated if it hasn't been done already).

Why are you so concerned about his outward appearance instead of being concerned with what's going on in his ever so confused mind?

(Because like Jenner, you're psychologically confused as well).

GFR7

Bruce Jenner was made by God with male DNA and genitals to match (the latter is going to be surgically mutilated if it hasn't been done already).

Why are you so concerned about his outward appearance instead of being concerned with what's going on in his every so confused mind?

(Because like Jenner, you're psychologically confused as well).
The outward appearance is nature's own language, speaking for all the world to see. It is the outward manifestation of the inner turmoil.....Hmmmmm........:think: My lord: No, I have no sexual confusion; I'm all man. Too much man. Abba-dee-abba-di........

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The outward appearance is nature's own language, speaking for all the world to see. It is the outward manifestation of the inner turmoil.....Hmmmmm........:think:

Jenner is going against nature by wearing women's clothing, makeup , acting like a woman and having his male genitals surgically multilated, that is the cause of his confusion, not the size of his hands and feet.

GFR7

Jenner is going against nature by wearing women's clothing, makeup , acting like a woman and having his male genitals surgically multilated, that is the cause of his confusion, not the size of his hands and feet.
You're just being stubborn now. Just like you won't watch the Ostuni video. You know full well that the hands and feet issue is a natural and true one, you just won't concede. OMG, I hope YOU do not have tiny hands and feet :think: You wouldn't be my hero anymore.......could this be why you defend this issue so bizarrely? :jawdrop:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're just being stubborn now. Just like you won't watch the Ostuni video. You know full well that the hands and feet issue is a natural and true one, you just won't concede. OMG, I hope YOU do not have tiny hands and feet :think: You wouldn't be my hero anymore.......could this be why you defend this issue so bizarrely? :jawdrop:

Both of my hands and feet are the size of a newborn baby's. (Hey, if I have to tell a little white lie to keep this psycho from stalking me, so be it).

GFR7

Both of my hands and feet are the size of a newborn baby's. (Hey, if I have to tell a little white lie to keep this psycho from stalking me, so be it).
I don't believe you....You're a seasoned Detective;
you would never have made it if you were a fem; you're a macho......:think:
You must be.........
By the way, I was thinking of buying you a pair of shoes for your Birthday---
-could I have your shoe size? :think: thnx :kiss:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Homosexuality isn't "perversion "
. Being obsessed with other people's sex lives and what they do in private , being hostile to them , and wanting our government to deny them rights and persecute them just because YOU "disapprove " of what they do is perversion .
Sticking your nose into other people's bedrooms is perversion .

GFR7

. Being obsessed with other people's sex lives and what they do in private , being hostile to them , and wanting our government to deny them rights and persecute them just because YOU "disapprove " of what they do is perversion .
If you want to grasp aCW's perspective and avoid losing the thread of the argument altogether, keep in mind that his is a religious stance:

It does not respect privacy nor individualism, but rests in law and commands of a transcendent nature. I'm afraid you won't get very far with him using your argument above. You argument comes from individualism, which is a humanism: Christianity does not care for the dignity of persons EXCEPT insofar as they follow the laws of God: The concepts of "privacy" and "free expression" are lost even though Christianity has made claims to respecting such (in Kierkegaardian Christian existentialism)--- :nono:

aCW disapproves of homosexuality because God said it is abomination and a stench to His nostrils: Had God approved it, aCW would be practicing it now.

Last edited:

alwight

This is a thread about criminalising homosexuals, I don't understand how exactly transgenderism is any real issue here?
:liberals:

GFR7

This is a thread about criminalising homosexuals, I don't understand how exactly transgenderism is any real issue here?
:liberals:
My guess is because the current Jenner issue arose from the LGBTQ campaign:

They themselves have tagged transgenderism into the Queer Agenda. They have openly proclaimed it to be their "next frontier", and both homosexuality and transgenderism - within their political purview - are moving forward at the same moment in history, and owe their successes to the same lobbyists.

alwight

My guess is because the current Jenner issue arose from the LGBTQ campaign:

They themselves have tagged transgenderism into the Queer Agenda. They have openly proclaimed it to be their "next frontier", and both homosexuality and transgenderism - within their political purview - are moving forward at the same moment in history, and owe their successes to the same lobbyists.
Activist groups of course do whatever activist groups feel they must, which includes joining up with those with a similar purpose or against a common foe. The existence of such activist groups is not a reason to criminalise homosexuals. :nono:

GFR7

Activist groups of course do whatever activist groups feel they must, which includes joining up with those with a similar purpose or against a common foe. The existence of such activist groups is not a reason to criminalise homosexuals. :nono:
I understand this, yes. The beginning of the lgbtq agenda was after all an attempt to fight for a marginalized group and an oppressed minority.

But as this headline (and many others too numerous to mention here) shows, they have turned gay rights into an umbrella which embraces transgenderism, and it has morphed into big politics and big public relations:

Local LGBTQ community applauds Caityln Jenner’s new identity

http://www.localsyr.com/story/d/sto...tyln-jenners-new/32824/owpeLviojkakn0WCGhD-fw

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
GFR7 , if you want to live in a theocracy which is ruled by a religious book and by religious leaders, where gay people are persecuted and abortion is illegal , move to Iran or Saudi Arabia .

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

If you want to grasp aCW's perspective and avoid losing the thread of the argument altogether, keep in mind that his is a religious stance:

It does not respect privacy nor individualism, but rests in law and commands of a transcendent nature. I'm afraid you won't get very far with him using your argument above. You argument comes from individualism, which is a humanism: Christianity does not care for the dignity of persons EXCEPT insofar as they follow the laws of God: The concepts of "privacy" and "free expression" are lost even though Christianity has made claims to respecting such (in Kierkegaardian Christian existentialism)--- :nono:

aCW disapproves of homosexuality because God said it is abomination and a stench to His nostrils: Had God approved it, aCW would be practicing it now.

Have I mentioned lately that I love it when you fly your God-hating LGBTQueer colors GFR7?

Dan Savage would be proud of you.

DANsavage.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
GFR7 , if you want to live in a theocracy which is ruled by a religious book and by religious leaders, where gay people are persecuted and abortion is illegal , move to Iran or Saudi Arabia .

If you'd bothered to check the table of contents, you would have known that GFR7 is on your side, not God's. Here's just one example of many:

I wonder if YOU will apologize to all the parents and families of gay youth who have committed suicide from bullying...
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4037858&postcount=1977

Don't be fooled by his con game, he's rainbow colors through and through.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

It must really freak the 4 of you out that a complete stranger loves you like you've never been loved before in your entire life.

This stranger wants you to give up the destructive and immoral lifestyle that you're living and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior so that you'll not only have a blessed life here on earth, but spend eternity with God.

That's the kind of love you've never seen nor will ever see in the LGBTQueer movement.

Hmm, I can't particularly see how inventing up sleazy innuendo about people and misrepresenting them equates to love exactly. As such I'm not in the least bit freaked out by you. Care to explain why I should be and why I should give you any credence whatsoever? It would be possibly entertaining if nothing else.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It must really freak the 4 of you out that a complete stranger loves you like you've never been loved before in your entire life.

This stranger wants you to give up the destructive and immoral lifestyle that you're living and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior so that you'll not only have a blessed life here on earth, but spend eternity with God.

That's the kind of love you've never seen nor will ever see in the LGBTQueer movement.

Hmm, I can't particularly see how inventing up sleazy innuendo about people and misrepresenting them equates to love exactly.

Sometimes you just have to get in a person's face and tell them what they're doing is wrong.

I'm telling you Art, when are you going to listen?

As such I'm not in the least bit freaked out by you. Care to explain why I should be and why I should give you any credence whatsoever? It would be possibly entertaining if nothing else.

Because the lifestyle that you identify with is a culture of hate. The lost souls in the LGBTQueer movement don't care if you live or if you die Art. You don't know what Christian love is. Just because I mock you for the evil that you promote and wouldn't hesitate for a second to throw you in jail if it meant getting the help that you so desperately need, doesn't mean that I don't love you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote:

Sometimes you just have to get in a person's face and tell them what they're doing is wrong.

Because the lifestyle that you identify with is a culture of hate. The lost souls in the LGBTQueer movement don't care if you live or if you die Art. You don't know what Christian love is. Just because I mock you for the evil that you promote and wouldn't hesitate for a second to throw you in jail if it meant getting the help that you so desperately need, doesn't mean that I don't love you.

right, good. good post ! -

View attachment 19832

Arthur Brain

Quote:

Er, no. Lying about people isn't 'getting in their face' and nor is there any genuine honesty about doing so and continually at that. As much as you may bewilderingly fantasize otherwise I happen to be a straight guy who doesn't and can't indulge in homosexual behaviour of any sort. I don't 'identify' with any given 'lifestyle', I simply support the rights of consenting adults to live without being oppressed by the likes of berks such as yourself.

You should also realize by now that your "mockery" of anyone is roundly laughed at but not the reasons you'd hope by now?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Er, no. Lying about people isn't 'getting in their face' and nor is there any genuine honesty about doing so and continually at that. As much as you may bewilderingly fantasize otherwise I happen to be a straight guy who doesn't and can't indulge in homosexual behaviour of any sort. I don't 'identify' with any given 'lifestyle', I simply support the rights of consenting adults to live without being oppressed by the likes of berks such as yourself.

You should also realize by now that your "mockery" of anyone is roundly laughed at but not the reasons you'd hope by now?

Speaking of "consenting adults" :

AFTAH Flier Alerts Chicago Neighborhood to Homosexual Perversion ‘Museum’ – Leather Archives – Located within Blocks of Three Schools

May 27th, 2015

WARNING: Highly Offensive Subject Matter

Leather_Archives_Kilmer_Elementary_2.jpg

Sadistic Perversion ‘Museum’ and its Innocent Neighbors: The “Leather Archives & Museum” (LA&M) is a essentially a perversion “museum”–celebrating and chronicling some of the most extreme and depraved (and dangerous) sexual fetishes ever invented by mankind. That includes hard-core (consensual) sadistic brutality, “master-slave” degradation–and even the eroticization of incest and adult sex with children. Part of Chicago’s “LGBT community,” LA&M is located at 6418 N. Greenview Avenue in the city’s Rogers Park neighborhood–just three blocks away from Joyce Kilmer Elementary School (6700 N. Greenview). Little children walk by the LA&M building every day to attend a day-care facility on nearby Devon Ave. There are two other public schools located within a half mile of the perversion museum–Hayt Elementary School and Sullivan High School. Click HERE to view AFTAH’s flier alerting Rogers Park residents to the Archives and its vile contents.

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/

I love them like I love you Art. When we as a society once again legislate righteous laws, you and your "consenting adult" comrades will finally get the help that all of you so desperately need.

Status
Not open for further replies.