Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now if you'd kindly present your evidence that people are born with unnatural (i.e. homosexual) desire

Had you actually shown evidence that people were born with *natural* desires (i.e. heterosexual), that request might be reasonable.

Clearly, you have not. Instead, you have made assumptions and given examples which are no more pertinent than the examples I supplied.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Now if you'd kindly present your evidence that people are born with unnatural (i.e. homosexual) desire

Had you actually shown evidence that people were born with *natural* desires (i.e. heterosexual), that request might be reasonable.

If you believed in God you'd know that He gave us normal sexual desires...

Clearly, you have not. Instead, you have made assumptions and given examples which are no more pertinent than the examples I supplied.

Gosh darn it Sandy, I must have missed your evidence again showing that there is some kind of 'gay' gene or the infamous "Just Happens" gene.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So like so many others, your argument comes back to religion.

BTW, *normal sexual desires* opens a whole can of worms that you probably do not wish to discuss in this thread.

That implies that adultery, fornication, etc. are all fine as long as it involves heterosexuals.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

So like so many others, your argument comes back to religion.

Not religion Sandy, Judeo-Christian doctrine.

BTW, *normal sexual desires* opens a whole can of worms that you probably do not wish to discuss in this thread.

It's been discussed repeatedly throughout this 3 part thread and it's basis is the Author of the Judeo Christian doctrine I was just talking about.

That implies that adultery, fornication, etc. are all fine as long as it involves heterosexuals.

LOL! This coming from someone who has repeatedly defended "consensual relationships" throughout this 3 part thread?

BTW Sandy, I reread your post several times and I'm still not seeing the evidence needed to show that there is some kind of innate gene that causes unnatural (i.e. homosexual) desires.

If you can't supply some kind of evidence, I'm afraid that I'll just have to go with the evidence provided by various studies and more importantly personal testimonies showing that same sex desires come from environmental factors.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
LOL! This coming from someone who has repeatedly defended "consensual relationships" throughout this 3 part thread?

Of unmarried, adults. Of course. How odd that you always accidentally leave off the word "adult" when making your responses? :think:

Arthur Brain

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Do you believe that there is such a thing as RTS (rape trauma syndrome) Art?

So you would agree with these things in the wiki article that I previously linked about rape survivors and am linking again?

Lifestyle

Survivors in this stage can have their lifestyle affected in some of the following ways:

Questioning their sexual identity or sexual orientation (more typical of men raped by other men or women raped by other women.[16][17]).

Sexual relationships become disturbed.[18] Many survivors have reported that they were unable to re-establish normal sexual relations and often shied away from sexual contact for some time after the rape. Some report inhibited sexual response and flashbacks to the rape during intercourse. Conversely, some rape survivors become hyper-sexual or promiscuous following sexual attacks, sometimes as a way to reassert a measure of control over their sexual relations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_trauma_syndrome

Any traumatic event can affect the psyche and rape is one of the most hideous violations that a person can suffer. If you think any of the above is breaking news then think again. This does nothing to support your nonsense that all homosexuals must have suffered from some type of trauma in order to develop homosexual attractions.

alwight

Now if you'd kindly present your evidence that people are born with unnatural (i.e. homosexual) desires, I'm sure that the people following this thread would appreciate it very much.
Who decides what is "natural"?
Is it you aCW?

I'd say that "natural" is whatever is natural for individual people rather than believe that an ancient scripture knows best.
If someone is left-handed then that is natural for them.
Although some used to think that left-handedness was a perversion of the devil.
These days however most of us realise that it isn't unnatural just because most people are right-handed.

But being tolerant of other people's natural differences isn't exactly your strong point aCW.:nono:

Why exactly do you dismiss and ignore the overwhelming direct testimonial evidence of living gay people themselves, who have just as much first-hand personal experience of their own sexuality as any straight person?
What gay people will tell you clearly isn't what you want to hear, is it aCW?
You simply don't choose to recognise any evidence that might indicate that any particular sexuality actually is simply is a genetic trait.
Yet you seem to eagerly accept the testimony of an anonymous author of an ancient middle eastern scripture, while millions of people all seem to agree that they did not get to choose their own sexual orientation, as you blithely wave them all away.

The evidence is more than clear imo that millions of gay people just are gay, even if you just happen to disapprove. For you they are all simply lying perverts despite often being gay despite enormous problems, social pressures and even great personal risk. Not least from homophobic bigots who want them locked up, and in some cases even put to death.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Do you believe that there is such a thing as RTS (rape trauma syndrome) Art?

So you would agree with these things in the wiki article that I previously linked about rape survivors and am linking again?

Lifestyle

Survivors in this stage can have their lifestyle affected in some of the following ways:

Questioning their sexual identity or sexual orientation (more typical of men raped by other men or women raped by other women.[16][17]).

Sexual relationships become disturbed.[18]
Many survivors have reported that they were unable to re-establish normal sexual relations and often shied away from sexual contact for some time after the rape. Some report inhibited sexual response and flashbacks to the rape during intercourse. Conversely, some rape survivors become hyper-sexual or promiscuous following sexual attacks, sometimes as a way to reassert a measure of control over their sexual relations.

Any traumatic event can affect the psyche and rape is one of the most hideous violations that a person can suffer. If you think any of the above is breaking news then think again.

Based on your previous posts denying that children who are traumatized (especially little boys) by homosexual rape often develope homosexual desires (and later in life engage in them) it's definitely "breaking news" for you Art.

This does nothing to support your nonsense that all homosexuals must have suffered from some type of trauma in order to develop homosexual attractions.

Looking at those footnotes above you'd think that they'd come from that quack Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute, but unfortunately for you Art they didn't.

16. ^ Garnets, L. and Herek, G. (1990). "Violence and victimization of lesbians and gay men: Mental health consequences". Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (3): 366–383. doi:10.1177/088626090005003010.

17. ^ Struckman-Johnson, C. and Struckman-Johnson, D. (1994). "Men pressured and forced into sexual experience". Archives of Sexual Behavior 23 (1): 93–114. doi:10.1007/BF01541620. PMID 8135654.

18. ^ deVisser, R. O., Smith, A. M., Rissel, C. E., Richters, J. and Grulich, A. E. (2003). "Sex in Australia: Experiences of sexual coercion among a representative sample of adults". Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 27 (2): 198–203. doi:10.1111/j.1467-842X.2003.tb00808.x. PMID 14696711

G. Herek, that name sounds familiar doesn't it Art?

Wait, that surely isn't UC Davis Professor Gregory Herek of the American Psychological Association who is an ardent homosexual activist, the same Gregory Herek that I've been talking about in previous posts?

jhoneycutt.jpg

Now that one of your own has confirmed that rape is one of the environmental factors that brings on homosexual desires, is there anything else that you'd like to add before your serving of crow Art?

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Now if you'd kindly present your evidence that people are born with unnatural (i.e. homosexual) desires, I'm sure that the people following this thread would appreciate it very much.

Is it you aCW?

Someone has to put a tight leash on you barbarians Al, it might as well be people like me.

I'd say that "natural" is whatever is natural for individual people rather than believe that an ancient scripture knows best.

Yes, you've said that many time before. Repeat it a few million more times and who knows Al, someone might actually believe you, maybe even you.

These days however most of us realise that it isn't unnatural just because most people are right-handed.

I found your Austrian analogy much more entertaining than your left hand analogy Al (refer to Part 1's 2's table of contents for alwight's Austrian analogy...it was hilarious).

But being tolerant of other people's natural differences isn't exactly your strong point aCW.:nono:

If you'd kindly refer to my latest post to crow eating Art Brain, you'd see that same sex desires (as acknowledged by homosexual activist Gregory Heyek) are man made, i.e. they didn't come 'naturally".

Why exactly do you dismiss and ignore the overwhelming direct testimonial evidence of living gay people themselves, who have just as much first-hand personal experience of their own sexuality as any straight person?

The only 'gay' persons testimony I've heard is from a guy who refuses to acknowledge that he was once a practicing homosexual (he was scared abstinent back in 80's) and says that homosexual desires "just happen". Did I miss the testimony of others Al?

You simply don't choose to recognise any evidence that might indicate that any particular sexuality actually is simply is a genetic trait.

Is there a 'gay' gene or a "Just Happens" gene Al? Either way, homosexual activists have failed to show the scientific discovery of either.

Yet you seem to eagerly accept the testimony of an anonymous author of an ancient middle eastern scripture, while millions of people all seem to agree that they did not get to choose their own sexual orientation, as you blithely wave them all away.

Actually the "testimonies" I'm believing are from people who described the environmental factors that were responsible for their same sex desires and what they did to help overcome them.

The evidence is more than clear imo that millions of gay people just are gay, even if you just happen to disapprove.

What can I say Al, but that I was born with that "just happen to disapprove" gene.

For you they are all simply lying perverts despite often being gay despite enormous problems, social pressures and even great personal risk. Not least from homophobic bigots who want them locked up, and in some cases even put to death.

(Now that was a rant!)

Feel better now Al?

Last edited:

alwight

Is it you aCW?
Someone has to put a tight leash on you barbarians Al, it might as well be people like me.
So it is you then aCW, glad we got that sorted out. :rolleyes:

Yes, you've said that many time before. Repeat it a few million more times and who knows Al, someone might actually believe you, maybe even you.
Still no rational response from you then. Defending bigotry isn't easy it seems.

I found your Austrian analogy much more entertaining than your left hand analogy Al (refer to Part 1's table of contents for alwight's Austrain analogy...it was hilarious).
I can't be arsed to check and see what it was or even if it was me, but since you can't be arsed to answer my point then perhaps we are somehow even.
However please say if I'm wrong to assume here that you think being left-handed is unnatural, that you consider left-handedness is a perversion and a lifestyle choice since there doesn't seem to be any evidence of a left-handed gene any day soon.

But being tolerant of other people's natural differences isn't exactly your strong point aCW.
If you'd kindly refer to my latest post to crow eating Art Brain, you'd see that same sex desires (as acknowledged by homosexual activist Gregory Heyek) are man made, i.e. they didn't come 'naturally".
I thought you were whining before about there not being any evidence aCW, but now you seem to think there is and from apparently selected esteemed writers of stuff.
However I'm not as convinced as you that your selected writers of stuff for whatever motives they might have, can be as evidentially convincing as individual people themselves are and their own personal testimony as to what they think comes naturally.

The only 'gay' persons testimony I've heard is from a guy who refuses to acknowledge that he was once a practicing homosexual (he was scared abstinent back in 80's) and says that homosexual desires "just happen". Did I miss the testimony of others Al?
Then you should indeed get out more aCW, perhaps actually talk to a few gay people instead mainly believing other homophobic bigots?:think:

Is there a 'gay' gene or a "Just Happens" gene Al? Either way, homosexual activists have failed to show the scientific discovery of either.
Nor for left-handedness either.

Actually the "testimonies" I'm believing are from people who described the environment factors that were responsible for their same sex desires and what they did to help overcome them.
You will no doubt believe whoever it suits you to believe aCW the actual truth has never been allowed to rain on your homophobes' parade before. You will no doubt continue to ignore the vast majority of gay people who were not abused but are nevertheless gay.

The evidence is more than clear imo that millions of gay people just are gay, even if you just happen to disapprove.
What can I say Al, but that I was born with that "just happen to disapprove" gene.
Your testimony would seem to be that you in fact can choose which sex, or perhaps both, that floats your boat?
My conclusion is that you are much more concerned about resisting the same sex part since it seems to endlessly fascinate you.

For you they are all simply lying perverts despite often being gay despite enormous problems, social pressures and even great personal risk. Not least from homophobic bigots who want them locked up, and in some cases even put to death.
(Now that was a rant!)

Feel better now Al?
At least you're only wanting homosexuals locked up, or is that what you say here?
When you chat to others like you, I rather suspect the knives (and stones) soon come out, right aCW? ;)

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

So it is you then aCW, glad we got that sorted out.

(Busted). Yes Al, twas I that wrote 2,000 years of Judeo-Christian legislation and here in the US over 200 years of legislation criminalizing homosexuality. What gave it away?

Quote:

Still no rational response from you then. Defending bigotry isn't easy it seems.

I've learned that attempts at rational discussions with evil people aren't possible Al, therefore I mock them.

Quote:
I found your Austrian analogy much more entertaining than your left hand analogy Al (refer to Part 1's table of contents for alwight's Austrain analogy...it was hilarious).

I can't be arsed to check and see what it was or even if it was me, but since you can't be arsed to answer my point then perhaps we are somehow even.

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3653152&postcount=3149

However please say if I'm wrong to assume here that you think being left-handed is unnatural, that you consider left-handedness is a perversion and a lifestyle choice since there doesn't seem to be any evidence of a left-handed gene any day soon.

I think that anyone that compares an unnatural disease ridden sexual perversion that often times brings early death to those who engage in it with being left handed is an extremely mentally disturbed person desperately in need of help.

Quote:

I thought you were whining before about there not being any evidence aCW, but now you seem to think there is and from apparently selected esteemed writers of stuff.
However I'm not as convinced as you that your selected writers of stuff for whatever motives they might have, can be as evidentially convincing as individual people themselves are and their own personal testimony as to what they think comes naturally.

The topic of discussion in the post that I was referring to dealt with rape and the effects that it had on it's victims. One of the "writers of stuff" quoted was homosexual activist and UC Davis Professor/American Psychological Association member Gregory Herek. If you need help understanding the post Al, just ask.

Quote:

Then you should indeed get out more aCW, perhaps actually talk to a few gay people instead mainly believing other homophobic bigots?

I've seen the AIDS clinics and graveyards of those who prematurely died because they refused to do something about their changeable behavior; they both do enough "talking".

Quote:

Nor for left-handedness either.

What kind of medication are you on for your psychiatric disorder Al?

Quote:
Actually the "testimonies" I'm believing are from people who described the environment factors that were responsible for their same sex desires and what they did to help overcome them.

You will no doubt believe whoever it suits you to believe aCW the actual truth has never been allowed to rain on your homophobes' parade before. You will no doubt continue to ignore the vast majority of gay people who were not abused but are nevertheless gay.

Different environmental factors play into why people end up having same sex desires. Being sexually molested in their youth is just one of them.

Quote:

Your testimony would seem to be that you in fact can choose which sex, or perhaps both, that floats your boat?
My conclusion is that you are much more concerned about resisting the same sex part since it seems to endlessly fascinate you.

That being said: How many times were you "tested" back in those glorious days when you weren't ashamed of your sexual orientation?

Quote:

(Now that was a rant!)

Feel better now Al?

At least you're only wanting homosexuals locked up, or is that what you say here?
When you chat to others like you, I rather suspect the knives (and stones) soon come out, right aCW?

Once a person has reached the level of perversion that you've reached Al (i.e. do your own thing) I think if forced therapy doesn't work, that society doesn't have any choice but to lock you up (for your own safety as well as for the safety of innocent children).

On that note: back later with the video and article from Ryan Sorba.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The only difference between the Dummycrats and Rethuglicans, is one will take us to our grave a week before the other.

I try not to waste too much time on people like roug who don't know the first thing about politics, (as some of you might recall, roug posted several pages back: http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4287428&postcount=7055

but I will ask him if he knows what B. Hussein Obama has done for the abortion and homosexual movements since taking office in 2008?

ht_newsweek_cover_barack_obama_jt_120513_wmain.jpg

Arthur Brain

Based on your previous posts denying that children who are traumatized (especially little boys) by homosexual rape often develope homosexual desires (and later in life engage in them) it's definitely "breaking news" for you Art.

I've never denied that molestation/abuse can have a profound effect on the psyche, else quote me where I have. What I am countering is your unsubstantiated babble whereby all homosexuals have to have undergone some such in order to be gay.

Looking at those footnotes above you'd think that they'd come from that quack Paul Cameron of the Family Research Institute, but unfortunately for you Art they didn't.

16. ^ Garnets, L. and Herek, G. (1990). "Violence and victimization of lesbians and gay men: Mental health consequences". Journal of Interpersonal Violence 5 (3): 366–383. doi:10.1177/088626090005003010.

17. ^ Struckman-Johnson, C. and Struckman-Johnson, D. (1994). "Men pressured and forced into sexual experience". Archives of Sexual Behavior 23 (1): 93–114. doi:10.1007/BF01541620. PMID 8135654.

18. ^ deVisser, R. O., Smith, A. M., Rissel, C. E., Richters, J. and Grulich, A. E. (2003). "Sex in Australia: Experiences of sexual coercion among a representative sample of adults". Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 27 (2): 198–203. doi:10.1111/j.1467-842X.2003.tb00808.x. PMID 14696711

Well, at least you're admitting that Cameron's a quack now, and about time. Nothing you've put up about the effects of rape is in any way news. I've seen first hand how badly it affected someone so again, as above.

G. Herek, that name sounds familiar doesn't it Art?

No, not really...

Wait, that surely isn't UC Davis Professor Gregory Herek of the American Psychological Association who is an ardent homosexual activist, the same Gregory Herek that I've been talking about in previous posts?

Have you? I don't tend to pay much heed to your laborious cut 'n' pastes as they're like reading a Daily Mail blog most of the time, in other words full of crap. Considering that your idea of a 'homosexual activist' is anyone that doesn't fully agree with your initial 'thread premise' and any deviation from your own 'point of view' on any particular, that really does mean squat.

Now that one of your own has confirmed that rape is one of the environmental factors that brings on homosexual desires, is there anything else that you'd like to add before your serving of crow Art?

Once more for the neurologically impaired...:

Any trauma can affect the psyche, rape being one of the most hideous violations on a violent and sexual level. This is not some 'newsflash' aCW. This does not in any way support your ludicrous 'theory' that all homosexuals have suffered such abuse in order for them to be attracted to their own sex. Plenty of gay people would tell you they underwent no such thing but then you don't really care about that do you?

Arthur Brain

:rotfl:

Oh dear, you do have your inadvertent comedy value on here aCW...

Considering you have as much power as a flat battery and Al is as much a barbarian as you're intelligent I'd give it up dude...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Based on your previous posts denying that children who are traumatized (especially little boys) by homosexual rape often develop homosexual desires (and later in life engage in them) it's definitely "breaking news" for you Art.

I've never denied that molestation/abuse can have a profound effect on the psyche, else quote me where I have. What I am countering is your unsubstantiated babble whereby all homosexuals have to have undergone some such in order to be gay.

Once more for the neurologically impaired...:

Any trauma can affect the psyche, rape being one of the most hideous violations on a violent and sexual level. This is not some 'newsflash' aCW. This does not in any way support your ludicrous 'theory' that all homosexuals have suffered such abuse in order for them to be attracted to their own sex. Plenty of gay people would tell you they underwent no such thing but then you don't really care about that do you?

I see that you like to use the word "all". Where has it been stated or even suggested that "all" of those who have same sex desires and later engage in homosex were physically molested as a child? It certainly wasn't from this post which I've used numerous times since Part 2 which shows the different environmental factors that bring on homosexual desires.

What Causes Homosexual Desire and Can It Be Changed?
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3393262&postcount=17

That being said: As we've seen through the personal testimonies of numerous people (both here on TOL and in videos and articles that I've presented) physical molestation (rape) as a child played a significant role in developing same sex attractions and later engaging in them.

To counteract any "ludicrous theory" floating around in this thread, perhaps you could have some practicing homosexuals tell us that their same sex desires

drum-roll-please.png

"just happened".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
One of the reasons that I've spent so much time (and will continue to do so) talking about how people develop homosexual desires and show that they can be changed is that the LGBTQueer movement (as seen in this article by Ryan Sorba) rely on lies that they were born with same sex desires and that they can't be changed in order to get minority victim status under the law. (i.e. hate crime legislation, protection against discrimination, etc.)

Undercover Investigation: ‘Gays’ Admit they weren’t ‘Born That Way’

April 28, 2015

Citizen Journalist, Ryan Sorba recently went undercover in Palm Springs, California, posing as a same-sex marriage activist.

He asked the following question:

“Do you believe being gay is strictly genetic?”

The following video is a montage of clips from interviews in which “gays” admit that they are homosexual due to external circumstances, such as being sexually abused at an early age or going through other traumatic experiences.

When asked how many interviews Sorba obtained during this venture, he answered, “There are many more to come.”

This video is a crucial component to the upcoming Supreme Court marriage decision because it gives natural marriage proponents what they need to neutralize any personal testimony that being “gay” is an immutable characteristic such as race.

The video is particularly relevant because in all the past cases in which the courts ruled in favor of overturning state Marriage Amendments, which protected marriage as an institution between one man and one woman, they did so by reasoning that being “gay” is on the same footing as race and therefore protected by the Due Process Claus of the 14th Amendment. Specifically, they state the oft repeated claim that, ‘gays are born that way’ in order to achieve Suspect Minority Class Status. In order to be deemed a Suspect Class under Supreme Court precedent a group must meet three criteria.

1.The group must have suffered a long history of discrimination
2.The group must be politically powerless to help themselves
3.The group must have been “born that way”

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/04/28/undercover-investigation-gays-admit-they-werent-born-that-way/

WARNING: PROFANITY AND DISCUSSIONS OF A SEXUALLY EXPLICIT NATURE

[yt='Gays' admit that they weren't born that way]2h5pI7KASjU[/yt]

Arthur Brain

One of the reasons that I've spent so much time (and will continue to do so) talking about how people develop homosexual desires and show that they can be changed is that the LGBTQueer movement (as seen in this article by Ryan Sorba) rely on lies that they were born with same sex desires and that they can't be changed in order to get minority victim status under the law. (i.e. hate crime legislation, protection against discrimination, etc.)

Undercover Investigation: ‘Gays’ Admit they weren’t ‘Born That Way’

April 28, 2015

Citizen Journalist, Ryan Sorba recently went undercover in Palm Springs, California, posing as a same-sex marriage activist.

He asked the following question:

“Do you believe being gay is strictly genetic?”

The following video is a montage of clips from interviews in which “gays” admit that they are homosexual due to external circumstances, such as being sexually abused at an early age or going through other traumatic experiences.

When asked how many interviews Sorba obtained during this venture, he answered, “There are many more to come.”

This video is a crucial component to the upcoming Supreme Court marriage decision because it gives natural marriage proponents what they need to neutralize any personal testimony that being “gay” is an immutable characteristic such as race.

The video is particularly relevant because in all the past cases in which the courts ruled in favor of overturning state Marriage Amendments, which protected marriage as an institution between one man and one woman, they did so by reasoning that being “gay” is on the same footing as race and therefore protected by the Due Process Claus of the 14th Amendment. Specifically, they state the oft repeated claim that, ‘gays are born that way’ in order to achieve Suspect Minority Class Status. In order to be deemed a Suspect Class under Supreme Court precedent a group must meet three criteria.

1.The group must have suffered a long history of discrimination
2.The group must be politically powerless to help themselves
3.The group must have been “born that way”

Read more at http://barbwire.com/2015/04/28/undercover-investigation-gays-admit-they-werent-born-that-way/

WARNING: PROFANITY AND DISCUSSIONS OF A SEXUALLY EXPLICIT NATURE

[yt='Gays' admit that they weren't born that way]2h5pI7KASjU[/yt]

Well, what's there to argue with where it comes to objective journalistic integrity such as Sorba's? Oh, wait...

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/ryan-sorba-calls-homosexuality-hobby

Of course there's no propaganda in anything he 'reports' at all is there?

:rolleyes:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While we're still on the subject of homosexuality and child molestation, I found this article very informative:

Sexual Abuse: A Major Cause Of Homosexuality?

It is a well-documented fact that many many homosexuals were sexually abused when young. (This paper will conclude with a list of some books which support that statement.)...

Indeed, there are many more cases of sexual abuse than there are cases of homosexuality. As one large study discussed in a 1997 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association found, on average 12.8% of women and 4.3% of men recall being sexually abused.1 (How many do not recall it?)

According to Dr. James E. Soukup, author of a book which deals with several subjects including sexual abuse: "In one national study in 1985, 27 percent of the females interviewed and 16 percent of the males reported to have been sexually abused as children. Other studies indicate that these figures are too low. It is suggested that eighty percent of all sexual abuse is not reported."2

The Associated Press noted in late 1998 that, according to an analysis of 166 studies covering the years 1985-97: "As many as one in five boys is sexually abused....It [also] concluded that sexual abuse of boys is underreported and undertreated....Earlier studies have shown that 25 percent to 35 percent of girls are sexually abused."3

(According to a JAMA review of literature re the sexual abuse of boys, only 10%-33% of male abuse victims ever tell anyone about that abuse.4 The review also found that: "Abused [male] adolescents, particularly those victimized by males, were up to 7 times more likely to self-identify as gay or bisexual than peers who had not been abused."5 And regarding female abuse victims, one study found that 38% of adult women ages 18-31 who were sexually abused when young [between ages 10 months to 12 years] did not remember that they were sexually abused when young.6)

According to an article in Newsweek: "University of New Hampshire professor David Finkelhor, widely considered the premier researcher on crimes against children,...finds that 21 percent of all girls and at least 3 (but more likely 10) percent of boys are sexually victimized by age 17."7

Whatever the true percentages are of male and female sex abuse victims, considering how high the suggested/reported numbers are compared to the percentage of the population that is homosexual (only 1%-2%), we can see that sexual abuse can theoretically account for every case of homosexuality.

Read more: http://www.home60515.com/3.html

With society allowing these proud and unrepentant perverts open access to children (adoption, youth mentor organizations, liberal churches, teaching jobs, etc.) we as a society can expect the amount of molestations to skyrocket.

child-abuse-491x328.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.