Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
How many times have you read the Bible? I have read it five times. Yet you call me a fraud?

Why are you defending homosexuals and saying you're of God? .

I'll ask you again since I must have missed your answer in that little self righteous rant of yours:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
How has Dr. Joseph Nicolosi had "his hand in the homosexual agenda that corrupts us"?

Step aside and let us throw stones upon the homosexual. This is His Will

....and disobedient children, adulterers, etc. (did I mention that nutcases like this scare me?).

IHaveGodInMe

I'll ask you again since I must have missed your answer in that little self righteous rant of yours:

Quote:
How has Dr. Joseph Nicolosi had "his hand in the homosexual agenda that corrupts us"?

....and disobedient children, adulterers, etc. (did I mention that nutcases like this scare me?).

He has used his 'camps' to create gays by allowing them to come together when they would not have. This is spreading the faggot army. This has been proven. :peach:

You must be scared of God then too.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
He has used his 'camps' to create gays by allowing them to come together when they would not have. This is spreading the faggot army. This has been proven. :peach:

"He" being the former head of the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality, an organization that has helped countless people overcome homosexual behavior and often times desires?

You must be scared of God then too.

I have a suggestion: When you read the Bible for the 6th time, concentrate on the part that talks about repentance of sin and redemption.

On that note:

Buh bye (aka "moving on").

IHaveGodInMe

"He" being the former head of the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality, an organization that has helped countless people overcome homosexual behavior and often times desires?

I have a suggestion: When you read the Bible for the 6th time, concentrate on the part that talks about repentance of sin and redemption.

On that note:

Buh bye (aka "moving on").

Yes he is creating more gays. I will not be reading the entire Bible again for a 6th time as that is overindulgence of the Word.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes he is creating more gays. I will not be reading the entire Bible again for a 6th time as that is overindulgence of the Word.
:dunce:I think this just about the dumbest post I have ever read.

alwight

Quote:
The point is this Al: As a political movement, Hate Crime legislation, which was created for and backed by the LGBTQueer movement, is necessary to quash any opposition to LGBTQueer supposed "rights". We've seen that recently in places like Indiana and I've covered it extensively throughout this 3 part thread, in fact I dedicated the first segment in Part 1 to it: "Silencing the Christians".

Have I mentioned that I like it when you're honest about the culture war Al? Now keep that honesty for another minute and admit that one side is going to win and the other side is going to lose.

Quote:
A couple of pages ago you were saying that homosexual desires "just happen"; which is it Al, are people born with same sex desires (i.e. they're innate) or do they "just happen" sometime during one's development in the womb or later in life?

And here I was so looking forward to learning about the "just happens" gene Al.

WhatJustHappened.gif

Now that Al has gotten his latest rant out of his system: back later with a very revealing video by Ryan Sorba (you remember Ryan Sorba, he was attempting to give a speech on the "Born Gay Hoax" at Smith College when a bunch of tolerant loving homosexual activists decided otherwise).
Clearly you didn't want to respond to the part of my last post repeated below, dismissing it conveniently as a "rant":

"I don't really know here if you are simply being deliberately obtuse or perhaps that you genuinely don't understand the difference between consciously not acting on an innate sexuality and the notion that a sexual orientation can somehow be eradicated or turned into the opposite one. Please do try to clarify."

Nevertheless aCW I would still like to know if you actually do realise that not acting out homosexual desires and not having them are two different things?
Clearly you think that you can change your own sexual orientation, or at least want to believe you can, but that the only reason you haven't managed it yet is because you have to put in more effort fighting everything gay? :rolleyes:

Do you really think that homosexual or heterosexual sexual desires can be created or made to disappear if they are, or not, acted out?
Which is it?
That a sexual orientation is not an innate fixed trait but can be adjusted and modified at will or by coercion? :kookoo:

shagster01

aCW, you got me thinking in another thread. . .

You constantly call homosexuality a mental illness.

My question: Can you be born with a mental illness, or do you simply choose to have it?

TracerBullet

What you really mean TB is that an organization that successfully operated for 37 years and had over 250 local ministries in the US and Canada and over 150 ministries in 17 other countries and still operates under the name of "Exodus Global Alliance" shut down after intense pressure from the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement and it's supposed leader (Alan Chambers) realized that since therapy didn't work for him, it couldn't have worked for anyone else?
No, i mean they shut down after admitting that reparative therapy is a fraud and apologized for the harm they caused.

Again, success is defined by what the patient wants out of the therapy.
If you define success as just anything then you can make meaningless claims such as an organization that successfully operated for 37 years.

I just can't imagine the pain that you're going through TB when you hear about all of those people who have successfully changed their desires and behavior. Tell us a little bit about your unsuccessful attempts in doing so and why you just didn't keep on trying until you found the right therapy.
I know it must be painful for you to think of all those people abducted by aliens yet year after year you wait, hopeful that a passing UFO will take notice of you, living in your mother's basement, and take pity on you and abduct you. Don't loose faith, they will come for you someday, all those testimonies about alien abduction prove that such things happen all the time.

What would you call an organization that attempts to help people overcome destructive behaviors and unwanted desires?
I'm sure if you checked the local directories you could find any number of organizations that would help you

As has the previous head of NARTH, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi
http://josephnicolosi.com/
Then let's take a look at his statistics on "therapy" drop out rates...um...well that doesn't seem to be in your link. how about statistics recidivism....no, nothing there either. maybe we can just look at a simple statistic like how many gays enter into Nicolosi's program in a given year...well shucks, no information on that either

Good. Let's start off by talking about how the former head of the largest homosexual therapy organization in the world (Alan Chambers) doesn't think repentance of sin is something that needs to be done by those who engage in homosexual behavior. What are your thoughts on that subject TB?
So what?

Maybe he was to busy trying to figure out why no one at Exodus never actually changed sexual orientation

TracerBullet

Quote:

Sounds like aCW is in L O V E

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Clearly you didn't want to respond to the part of my last post repeated below, dismissing it conveniently as a "rant":

i.e. the same old broken record, just a different post.

1423310719-BrokenReco-o.png

"I don't really know here if you are simply being deliberately obtuse or perhaps that you genuinely don't understand the difference between consciously not acting on an innate sexuality and the notion that a sexual orientation can somehow be eradicated or turned into the opposite one. Please do try to clarify."

Nevertheless aCW I would still like to know if you actually do realise that not acting out homosexual desires and not having them are two different things?

Hence the reason I constantly say "Those who go through 'gay' therapy can overcome homosexual behavior and often times same sex desires."

Clearly you think that you can change your own sexual orientation, or at least want to believe you can, but that the only reason you haven't managed it yet is because you have to put in more effort fighting everything gay? :rolleyes:

It's that free will thing that God gave us, something that you atheists can't relate to.

Regarding "changing sexual orientation" :

We've seen that certain factors in a person's childhood "changed their sexual orientation". The last case with in the video of a man named Thomas Hunter who admitted that he was abandoned by his father and later raped by a Boy Sodomizer of America.

People seek help to "change their sexual orientation" back to what they were born with:

the natural sexual desires that God gave them.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW, you got me thinking in another thread. . .

Try not to strain that one live brain cell Doper.

You constantly call homosexuality a mental illness.

As I recall I refer to those who want to mutilate their genitals to become a pretend member of the opposite sex as mentally ill.

That being said: Until the American Psychiatric Association was strong armed into removing homosexuality from their list of mental disorders by homosexual activists, homosexuality was considered a mental illness. I would assume that is because of the anguish the person went through (abandoned by their father and/or brutally raped by a Boy Sodomizer of America, etc.) which brought on unnatural desires followed by unnatural sexual behavior.

My question: Can you be born with a mental illness, or do you simply choose to have it?

C: Due to environmental factors, it chose you.

shagster01

Try not to strain that one live brain cell Doper.

As I recall I refer to those who want to mutilate their genitals to become a pretend member of the opposite sex as mentally ill.

That being said: Until the American Psychiatric Association was strong armed into removing homosexuality from their list of mental disorders by homosexual activists, homosexuality was considered a mental illness. I would assume that is because of the anguish the person went through (abandoned by their father and/or brutally raped by a Boy Sodomizer of America, etc.) which brought on unnatural desires followed by unnatural sexual behavior.

C: Due to environmental factors, it chose you.

So people don't choose homosexuality then. Thanks for the clarification.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

What you really mean TB is that an organization that successfully operated for 37 years and had over 250 local ministries in the US and Canada and over 150 ministries in 17 other countries and still operates under the name of "Exodus Global Alliance" shut down after intense pressure from the LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement and it's supposed leader (Alan Chambers) realized that since therapy didn't work for him, it couldn't have worked for anyone else?

No, i mean they shut down after admitting that reparative therapy is a fraud and apologized for the harm they caused.

Yet Exodus International operated successfully for 37 years, starting back in 1976 when it's most recent so called "leader" who not only sold out God but all of those brave people who have been able to beat homosexual behavior and desires was only 4 years old.

Quote:
Again, success is defined by what the patient wants out of the therapy.

If you define success as just anything then you can make meaningless claims such as an organization that successfully operated for 37 years.

Of course your LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movements definition of success is that 101% of those people who attend SOCE therapy have their same sex desires changed, but when those that were successful testify that they have, they're nothing but a bunch of LIARS! LIARS! LIARS!

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I just can't imagine the pain that you're going through TB when you hear about all of those people who have successfully changed their desires and behavior. Tell us a little bit about your unsuccessful attempts in doing so and why you just didn't keep on trying until you found the right therapy.

I know it must be painful for you to think of all those people abducted by aliens yet year after year you wait, hopeful that a passing UFO will take notice of you, living in your mother's basement, and take pity on you and abduct you. Don't loose faith, they will come for you someday, all those testimonies about alien abduction prove that such things happen all the time.

Seriously TB, is your LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement now comparing happily married men and women with children who have left homosexuality behind with aliens, or that just your pathetic attempt at an analogy?

family_070408.jpg

"Today, by the grace of God, I am no longer “gay” but happily married to my beautiful wife for almost 18 years. I am also the father of our two precious children, a boy and a girl. I no longer struggle whatsoever with homosexuality – and I am the heterosexual man that God created me to be".
https://www.movieguide.org/news-articles/bullied-to-death-are-christians-to-blame.html

Tell us again that people like Stephen Bennett are a bunch of LIARS! LIARS! LIARS! TB.

As has the previous head of NARTH, Dr. Joseph Nicolosi
http://josephnicolosi.com/

Then let's take a look at his statistics on "therapy" drop out rates...um...well that doesn't seem to be in your link. how about statistics recidivism....no, nothing there either. maybe we can just look at a simple statistic like how many gays enter into Nicolosi's program in a given year...well shucks, no information on that either

Just think of how even more successful these organizations would be if we lived in a society once again that frowned upon homosexuality and embraced decency.

Think of all of the little boys and girls that wouldn't even have to go through therapy if the pedophiles and pederasts of your LGBTQueer/NAMBLA movement were where they should be:

Either locked up or in a cemetery.

Good. Let's start off by talking about how the former head of the largest homosexual therapy organization in the world (Alan Chambers) doesn't think repentance of sin is something that needs to be done by those who engage in homosexual behavior. What are your thoughts on that subject TB?

So what?

Maybe he was to busy trying to figure out why no one at Exodus never actually changed sexual orientation

"So what?" Alan Chambers denies that repentance of sin is necessary to enter Heaven (but only for those who engage in homosexual behavior) and you as someone who calls himself a "Christian" (cough cough cough) says "so what?"

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
So people don't choose homosexuality then. Thanks for the clarification.

I don't want to keep you away from smoking another bowl of dope shag, so I'll make it quick and simple:

Environmental factors are responsible for homosexual desires, it's up to the individual on whether they want to change those unnatural desires and/or behavior or not.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Environmental factors are responsible for homosexual desires,

You are wrong. I went to school with two students (one attended my church) who were brought up in strict Christian homes. The only people who never expected they were gay were their parents.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Environmental factors are responsible for homosexual desires,...

You are wrong. I went to school with two students (one attended my church) who were brought up in strict Christian homes. The only people who never expected they were gay were their parents.

Obviously they were born with that "Just Happens" gene Sandy (in reality Sandy doesn't know what occurred in these two peoples lives that brought on homosexual desires and later homosexual behavior).

shagster01

I don't want to keep you away from smoking another bowl of dope shag, so I'll make it quick and simple:

Environmental factors are responsible for homosexual desires, it's up to the individual on whether they want to change those unnatural desires and/or behavior or not.

It isn't up to them if it's a mental illness.

Do you think it's up to schizophrenic people to hear voices?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obviously they were born with that "Just Happens" gene Sandy (in reality Sandy doesn't know what occurred in these two peoples lives that brought on homosexual desires and later homosexual behavior).

The only thing that is obvious is that their upbringing (environment) had nothing whatsoever to do with their homosexuality.

In reality, I DO know more about *my* friends than you do. It's pretty silly to pretend you have an inside scoop on people you have never met.

Status
Not open for further replies.