Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
As I'd mentioned in other threads: I realize that cross dressing and hence giving women's name to those cross dressers is a huge part of the culture that you and GFR7 proudly identify with

I actually had no idea that it applied to you. As I said, I always thought that homosexuals and transvestites were different things.

Barbarian observes:
I still don't see a compelling public interest in banning incest between adults.

Boy barbarian, that's a tough one. How do you tell someone that having sex with his father, his mother, his brother or sister is wrong?

Hating people is wrong. I can't see a compelling public interest in banning hate, either.

While homosexualists like Art Brain would say something like (and undoubtedly has) "Because incestuous relationships often result in children with birth defects", I won't use that lame attempt at an argument because that implies that children with birth defects are sub human.

I see that Arthur has already called you out for that dishonesty.

how about I go with this simple answer
"Because God says that it's wrong".

God says hating people is wrong, too. So you'd be outlawed if that was the standard.

It's not the function of law to force us to be good.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Orignally posted by aCultureWarrior
As I'd mentioned in other threads: I realize that cross dressing and hence giving women's names to those cross dressers is a huge part of the culture that you and GFR7 proudly identify with

... I always thought that homosexuals and transvestites were different things.

I once knew a guy who claimed that he was married and had a son, yet he wrote for a homosexual publication and took his wife and son to a New England homosexual destination for weeks at a time and exposed them to the moral depravity of the homosexual culture by taking all of their meals in restaurants and bars that the drag queens, fairies and child molesters frequent.

While it is possible that a male who dresses in women's clothing, wears women's makeup and acts like a woman might find the opposite gender sexually attractive, like the guy I described above, it's not likely that either engage in heterosex.

1.jpg

Barbarian observes:
I still don't see a compelling public interest in banning incest between adults.

Quote: Orginally posted by aCultureWarrior
Boy barbarian, that's a tough one. How do you tell someone that having sex with his father, his mother, his brother or sister is wrong?

Hating people is wrong. I can't see a compelling public interest in banning hate, either.

Like homosexuality, incest is a behavior. While I did show in Part two what causes homosexual desires and that they can be changed, I'm not sure what happened in people's lives that would create the desire to have sex with their father, their mother, their sister or their brother, and their father, mother, sister or brother to have sex with them.

Perhaps you can give us some insight as to the reason these sick degenerates do such things?

Quote:
While homosexualists like Art Brain would say something like (and undoubtedly has) "Because incestuous relationships often result in children with birth defects", I won't use that lame attempt at an argument because that implies that children with birth defects are sub human.

I see that Arthur has already called you out for that dishonesty.

TOL's "Queen of Denial" wouldn't know the Truth if it hit him in the face with a brick.

Quote:

God says hating people is wrong, too. So you'd be outlawed if that was the standard.

Unless TOL's expert on the "Pervert gene" (alwight the atheist) can show us that there is some kind of "incest gene", then incest is still a changeable behavior.

It's not the function of law to force us to be good.

Punishing evil behavior gives those who partake in it the incentive to be good.

Arthur Brain

TOL's "Queen of Denial" wouldn't know the Truth if it hit him in the face with a brick.

Is that what happened to you to make you project so much? If there's anyone in denial here it's you. Furthermore the truth of the matter is that I don't regard children with congenital birth defects in any way "sub human" as you've deliberately lied about.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
What's up with 4,000 posts about sodimites?
Are they all complaints?

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! 5,660 posts, 276,405 views

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 2: 7,785 posts, 275,052 views

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3 : 4,223 posts, 111,825 views

Feel free to participate.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Is that what happened to you to make you project so much? If there's anyone in denial here it's you. Furthermore the truth of the matter is that I don't regard children with congenital birth defects in any way "sub human" as you've deliberately lied about.

I'll see if I can hunt down the post where you made the statement that incest should remain illegal because of the effects that inbreeding has on a child.

By the way Art, what are your thoughts on the legalization of incest?

That being asked: I've noticed that you and GFR7 are extremely silent about your fellow homosexualist barbarian being for the legalization of incest (it goes back to Randy Engel's quote from her book "The Rite of Sodomy" where she said: "Defections from its [the LGBTQueer movement's] ranks are frowned upon and seen as a threat."
http://newengelpublishing.com/pages/CFN-Interview-on-Rite-of-Sodomy.html

As I've mentioned many times to TOL's resident expert on perverse genes (alwight the atheist), "the shoplifter doesn't bad mouth the burglar, because they're both involved in an immoral behavior."

So needless to say, you and your fellow homosexualist GFR7 dare not speak out against someone like the barbarian who not only promotes the homosexual cause, but the incest cause as well.

Arthur Brain

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! 5,660 posts, 276,405 views

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 2: 7,785 posts, 275,052 views

Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3 : 4,223 posts, 111,825 views

Feel free to participate.

Hmm, going by the amount of views it indicates that the level of interest in your pet project has considerably waned since part 1. Oops...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hmm, going by the amount of views it indicates that the level of interest in your pet project has considerably waned since part 1. Oops...

While I'm far from being done with this project Art, if those that have been exposed to the truth about homosexuality and the agenda that goes along with it (sexual anarchy) are still defending homosexuality after all of this time (as I said in a post in part 1), plain and simply put, they're perverts.

Arthur Brain

I'll see if I can hunt down the post where you made the statement that incest should remain illegal because of the effects that inbreeding has on a child.

By all means go ahead, it'll be there. You'll have to dig incredibly deep to find any post of mine that remotely implies that children with congenital - or any sort of defects are "sub human", in fact you'll have to invent the post. The rest of your 'homosexualist' nonsense is of no interest frankly. I've made my position clear often enough as it is.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
aCW:
This is from Time magazine's The Daily Beast - a credible source.

This is in the hands of top Detectives in Scotland Yard. Your comments?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...murder-young-boys.html?source=TDB&via=FB_Page

I guess you and Scottie weren't satifised with the closeted homosexual pastor story, you have to scour the internet for a story about an allegedly conservative member of England's Parliament under Margaret Thatcher being investigated as a homosexual pedophile and murderer.

What do you want me to say or do? I suppose I could play the role of the Queen of Denial and say that faggotry doesn't occur inside the ranks of conservative political parties or the Christian church, but as I've pointed out throughout this 3 part thread, homosexuals have permeated every area of society.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
By all means go ahead, it'll be there. You'll have to dig incredibly deep to find any post of mine that remotely implies that children with congenital - or any sort of defects are "sub human", in fact you'll have to invent the post. The rest of your 'homosexualist' nonsense is of no interest frankly. I've made my position clear often enough as it is.

That was your reason for wanting to keep incest illegal: birth defects.

My comment was that if that is the sole reason for keeping incest illegal, then children with birth defects (across the board) must be sub human.

I see that your dainty little fingers are still typing away, it'll be interesting to see what your response to my post about the legalization of incest is...

today.

Arthur Brain

While I'm far from being done with this project Art, if those that have been exposed to the truth about homosexuality and the agenda that goes along with it (sexual anarchy) are still defending homosexuality after all of this time (as I said in a post in part 1), plain and simply put, they're perverts.

Well of course you're not done with it. It's your own egotistical soap box and without it you'd likely be at a loss. You're not a purveyor of 'truth' though and your bizarre obsession on the topic doesn't make you a martyr as much as you'd like to be. In essence you're just another blowhard internet crank.

Arthur Brain

That was your reason for wanting to keep incest illegal: birth defects.

My comment was that if that is the sole reason for keeping incest illegal, then children with birth defects (across the board) must be sub human.

I see that your dainty little fingers are still typing away, it'll be interesting to see what your response to my post about the legalization of incest is...

today.

Hmm. So if I support measures to eradicate cancer then that automatically equates to seeing the victims of such as 'sub human'? Do you even see the insanity of your own position?

You're either as thick as a winter fog or you're just flat out insidious. Who knows which?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
(Please excuse Art Brain while he finishes one of his Queen of Denial/Drama Queen rants. He'll eventually get to my question:

"Should incest remain illegal and if so why?" )

TracerBullet

Like homosexuality, incest is a behavior.
no homosexuality is an orientation like heterosexuality. Incest is a behavior and most adult males who engage in instinctual relations are heterosexual.

While I did show in Part two what causes homosexual desires and that they can be changed,
No you didn't, you just posted your usual nonsense

Perhaps you can give us some insight as to the reason these sick degenerates do such things?
yes those who try to claim gays and change are both sick and degenerate

Quote:
Yes God says eating shrimp is wrong

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
(Please excuse Art Brain while he finishes one of his Queen of Denial/Drama Queen rants. He'll eventually get to my question:

"Should incest remain illegal and if so why?" )

All already addressed, as you well know, and please stop projecting in turn...

Since I asked the above question a page ago, you've responded with these drama queen rants:

Well of course you're not done with it. It's your own egotistical soap box and without it you'd likely be at a loss. You're not a purveyor of 'truth' though and your bizarre obsession on the topic doesn't make you a martyr as much as you'd like to be. In essence you're just another blowhard internet crank.

Hmm. So if I support measures to eradicate cancer then that automatically equates to seeing the victims of such as 'sub human'? Do you even see the insanity of your own position?

You're either as thick as a winter fog or you're just flat out insidious. Who knows which?

Was your answer in there someplace Art and I missed it?

Again: What are your thoughts on the legalization of incest?

GFR7

I guess you and Scottie weren't satifised with the closeted homosexual pastor story, you have to scour the internet for a story about an allegedly conservative member of England's Parliament under Margaret Thatcher being investigated as a homosexual pedophile and murderer.

What do you want me to say or do? I suppose I could play the role of the Queen of Denial and say that faggotry doesn't occur inside the ranks of conservative political parties or the Christian church, but as I've pointed out throughout this 3 part thread, homosexuals have permeated every area of society.
I knew it! :madmad:

I try and respect you and ask your professional opinion as a police detective, and you make me sorry.

I DID NOT SCOUR THE INTERNET---it came up in my journalist newsfeed. I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT CARE. I guess I was wrong.

Thank you for making me ill -

you big, vile, horrendously evil, horrid, dreadful, first class idiot.

mid-Blowing_a_raspberry.ogv.jpg

a344ef886274c4eb911b5d493bfc891d.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Like homosexuality, incest is a behavior.

no homosexuality is an orientation like heterosexuality. Incest is a behavior and most adult males who engage in instinctual relations are heterosexual.

(What Traci is saying here is that the letter "I" has yet to been added to the LGBTQ etc. etc. etc. acronym. Give it time).

Quote:

Yes God says eating shrimp is wrong

Boy, after all of those absolutely delicious prawns that I ate the other night (without remorse), I am undoubtedly going to go to Hell in a handbasket shrimp boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.