Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFR7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Please be more specific as to why this particular institution should outlaw two people of the same gender who love one another from participating in it.

You've started numerous threads on the subject and I would suspect went into great detail in your posts in those threads, show the followers of this thread the 'reasoning' you used in other threads that dealt with this topic.

And you've made many many posts in this thread against the recriminalization of a morally depraved behavior that has been devastating to those who engage in that behavior and to society in general.

Again (this time in your own words), tell the followers of this thread why two people of the same gender (or more) who love one another shouldn't be able to partake in the institution of marriage.
I just did. Are you blind? Or senile? :think:

cubs-lou-senility.gif

Abe_simpsons.jpg

UH, THOSE WERE MY OWN WORDS that I posted above. :doh:

I said it's gone too far for recriminalization. Everyone agrees with me. Globally
and nationally, too many huge corporations, corporate interests, news and media venues,
politicians, and federal judges have embraced the rainbow agenda for recriminalization to be
in any way feasible now. The best you can hope for is declining popularity to weaken the gay hold,
and the best place to begin is with gay marriage.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just did. Are you blind? Or senile? :think:

UH, THOSE WERE MY OWN WORDS that I posted above. :doh:

I said it's gone too far for recriminalization. Everyone agrees with me. Globally
and nationally, too many huge corporations, corporate interests, news and media venues,
politicians, and federal judges have embraced the rainbow agenda for recriminalization to be
in any way feasible now. The best you can hope for is declining popularity to weaken the gay hold,
and the best place to begin is with gay marriage.

I see, so you're sticking with the "It's (the sexual anarchy movement) gone too far and is irreversible" ploy? (i.e. it's a passing fad). What happened to the "separation of church and state/theocracy/police state-kicking down bedroom doors" ploy that you used in previous posts?

You still didn't answer why the institution of marriage is so important to you and to society as a whole..

On that note: As seen in your posts, you're as left wing as they come. You come across as wanting to allow "consenting adults" to engage in a filthy disease ridden-child indoctrinating/molesting behavior without being criminalized for it, but either think that those people won't get involved in the political process that promotes their degenerate behavior, or that they shouldn't.

Which is it?

GFR7

I see, so you're sticking with the "It's (the sexual anarchy movement) gone too far and is irreversible" ploy? (i.e. it's a passing fad). What happened to the "separation of church and state/theocracy/police state-kicking down bedroom doors" ploy that you used in previous posts?

You still didn't answer why the institution of marriage is so important to you and to society as a whole..

On that note: As seen in your posts, you're as left wing as they come. You come across as wanting to allow "consenting adults" to engage in a filthy disease ridden-child indoctrinating/molesting behavior without being criminalized for it, but either think that those people won't get involved in the political process that promotes their degenerate behavior, or that they shouldn't.

Which is it?
WOW. I am a social conservative, and anyone with a normal IQ knows that. :doh:

I never said consenting adults could do anything.

WOW

tumblr_mlx878AdQW1sor9n5o1_400.gif

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
WOW. I am a social conservative, and anyone with a normal IQ knows that. :doh:

I never said consenting adults could do anything.

WOW

Which reminds me, I have to update the table of contents (the same table of contents where the words of "social conservative" GFR7 can be found), as I'm back logged 60 pages.

Back later with more of what to expect from the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread in the upcoming weeks and months.

GFR7

After his sermon yesterday talking about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87571

I had to remind my pastor that Christians are being persecuted here in the US.

His response:

"Yes, it's starting here."
Starting, hmmmmm? :think:

(Incidentally, If you think I'm left wing and ever used separation of Church and State as an argument, you're confusing me with someone else.)

Starting? .......... ...... :think:

Last edited:

GFR7

And I am surprised you missed this one: :think:

HIV Positive 43-Year-Old Teacher Allegedly Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Boy Multiple Times

A Texas teacher who is HIV positive was seen leaving the home of a 15-year-old boy, and now, he has reportedly admitted to having sex with the teen.

According to the New York Daily News, Roger Kessler, a music teacher at Richardson ISD Academy, admitted to having sex with a 15-year-old at least for times, and Kessler, 43, allegedly never told the teen that he was HIV positive.

Last week, police were called to the home of the 15-year-old when his mother thought that they were being burglarized. When police arrived, Kessler was being detained by the woman and the officers were informed that he was in fact there with the teen and he wasn’t a burglar. After investigating further, it was discovered that Kessler was attempting to run away from the home after just having sex with the 15-year-old.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/soci...e-admits-sex-15-year-old#sthash.1Ky62axU.dpuf

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If any of you are like me, you actually wait until election day to vote (instead of sending in your ballot ahead of time).

Here are some wise words from Don Feder:

Oct. 29, 2014

donfeder.jpg

Vote Republican, Even If It Hurts

It's become the mother of all political clichés: Every election, we are told, is the most important of our lifetime. If our side doesn't win, it's 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, rivers and seas boiling, human-sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria – or worse.

While it's hard to rank these biennial slug-fests, given the rot that's eating away at the soul of our nation, 2014 is right up there.

Will there be any break on Obama's increasingly despotic reign during his last two years in office, or will Harry Reid and his cohorts continue to provide cover for the presidential putsch?

Most analysts are predicting the 2014 election will give Republicans a slight majority in the Senate next year. The New York Times gives the GOP a 64% chance of taking the Senate.

But nothing is guaranteed. The outcome could depend on last-minute spending, which party has the better ground game, and how much fraud the party of illegal aliens and the graveyard vote can get away with...

Unless the GOP candidate has you running for the toilet bowl (like Charlie Baker, RINO candidate for Massachusetts governor, whose bucket list includes performing a partial-birth abortion while simultaneously presiding over a same-sex wedding), conservatives should vote Republican, even if it hurts. I did in 2008 and 2012, though the experience was excruciating, I can assure you.

Read more: http://www.grasstopsusa.com/df102914.html

Get involved in the 3rd institution that God ordained for the governance of men (the Church and the Family being the other two besides Civil Government) and go out and vote!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
After his sermon yesterday talking about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87571

I had to remind my pastor that Christians are being persecuted here in the US.

His response:

"Yes, it's starting here."

Starting, hmmmmm? :think: ...

Starting? .......... ...... :think:

While you secular humanists here in the US are a bunch of thugs that amongst other things use the force of government to fine and threaten Christian business owners with jail for refusing to go against their faith, you boyz aint got nothing on your allies in atheist and Muslim countries.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now that the GOP has taken control of the House and the Senate:

GOP romps & rolls: Takes Senate
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/05/gop-romps-rolls-takes-senate/

it's going to be the job of social conservatives to push their elected officials to embrace a pro life-pro traditional family platform going into the 2016 elections.

The problem that social conservatives have is that once their candidate is elected and his or her Party takes control, the social conservatives that elected them often times sit back and do nothing.

Keep in mind that the GOP has many liberals and Libertarian types in their ranks, it's our job to make sure that they don't change the socially conservative Republican Party Platform to meet their Godless agenda.

LogCabinRepublicans.jpeg

drbrumley

Now that the GOP has taken control of the House and the Senate:

GOP romps & rolls: Takes Senate
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/11/05/gop-romps-rolls-takes-senate/

it's going to be the job of social conservatives to push their elected officials to embrace a pro life-pro traditional family platform going into the 2016 elections.

The problem that social conservatives have is that once their candidate is elected and his or her Party takes control, the social conservatives that elected them often times sit back and do nothing.

Keep in mind that the GOP has many liberals and Libertarian types in their ranks, it's our job to make sure that they don't change the socially conservative Republican Party Platform to meet their Godless agenda.

LogCabinRepublicans.jpeg

Lol

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Case in point: the Libertarian clown vs the Christian:

iu8ocvd.jpg

Rand Paul: "The GOP should just give up on gay marriage…"

ted.cruz_.register.jpeg-223x300.jpg

Ted Cruz: Republicans “should continue to defend life and that we should continue to defend traditional marriage.”

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/...himself-from-rand-paul/article?nclick_check=1

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mid-term election results encouraging, but only the beginning: pro-life, pro-family leaders

Nov. 5, 2014

Americans are fed up with the Obama administration and ready for a new direction that defends the right of the unborn and traditional marraige: at least, that’s how pro-life and pro-family activists nationwide are explaining Tuesday’s election results that saw Republicans increase their majority in the House and reclaim control of the Senate.

In particular, pro-life activists saw a clear rejection of the Democrats’ “war on women” narrative, which tried to paint pro-life candidates as extremists bent on taking away women’s sexual freedoms.

“Planned Parenthood, Lena Dunham, NARAL, and all the other so-called women's-rights advocates are left stunned today that their message of abortion-on-demand and without apology and free birth control didn't work,” wrote Kristan Hawkins, president of Students for Life of America, in a blog post. “Of course it didn't work: It was insulting and out-of-touch with what moms, businesswomen, and college students care about.

“What about the economy, jobs, health care? Our country is failing women in those areas and all Planned Parenthood wants to do is promote an actress who relates voting to a sexual experience.”

In almost every statewide race where the Democrat candidate focused heavily on what the Denver Post called the “gynecological” issues, the Republican emerged victorious. That includes in Colorado, where Democratic Senatorial candidate Mark Udall was defeated after earning the nickname “Mark Uterus” for his single-minded obsession with abortion, and in Texas, where would-be Governor Wendy Davis lost in a landslide after being given the moniker “Abortion Barbie” for her infamous pink-sneakered filibuster of new abortion safety regulations...

Now we must hold [politicians’] feet to the fire, especially by educating them and all Americans that any so-called ‘pro-life’ legislation that leaves any babies under the murderous tools of the abortionist are not good enough,” wrote Flores. “Human life must never be compromised under any circumstance and we need bold leaders who will deliver ‘no exceptions’ legislation at both state and federal levels.”

Meanwhile, Brian Brown of the National Organization for Marriage (NOM) celebrated the Republican takeover as a rejection of the ongoing progressive push for legalized same-sex “marriage.”

"Marriage won an overwhelming victory last night," said Brown. "In red states and blue, candidates who supported marriage as the union of one man and one woman won election, and those who didn't were rejected by voters. The Republican Party should take note that their nominees who favored gay 'marriage' were opposed by NOM and they were resoundingly defeated."

Added Brown, “It's time for the GOP elite and consultant class to wake up and realize that marriage is a winning issue, in red states and blue. Traditional marriage amendments have received 50 million votes across America, and candidates who embraced marriage this election won, while Republicans who rejected marriage were themselves rejected. The election results tonight were a stunning rebuke of those who wish to redefine marriage. We look forward to working with Congress to advance the cause of marriage.

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/m...uraging-but-only-the-beginning-pro-life-pro-f

GOP_vs_Democrat_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

The sexual anarchist movement has taken a severe blow in this election. This is "our opportunity to rise from these ashes and grab glory."

GFR7

So you voted Republican, specifically for republican candidates that are pro life, pro traditional family values? Based on your posts, that shocks me.
Yes - How can you be shocked when
you know I am a supporter of Brian Brown,
and with my plethora of anti-gay marriage posts? :think:

Please look at the Repudiation post and see what that author has to say about the GOP takeover's meaning....

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
So you voted Republican, specifically for republican candidates that are pro life, pro traditional family values? Based on your posts, that shocks me.

Yes - How can you be shocked when
you know I am a supporter of Brian Brown,
and with my plethora of anti-gay marriage posts? :think:

You do realize if we as a society tell proud and unrepentant moral degenerates that they can't 'marry', the next thing we'll be doing is telling them that they can't adopt children, teach/mentor children, serve in the armed forces, hold political office and engage in disease ridden sexual acts?

I thought you were a big proponent of "separation of church and state" and the Libertarian doctrine of "self ownership" (it's MY body and I can do with it as I damn well please!).

You surely don't want to treat "gay people" like 2nd class citizens do you GFR7?

Will the real GFR7 come out?

GFR7

And what do you think of this?
As I said, I hope this opportunity is not wasted,
and I hope this gay advocate is wrong in his optimistic conclusion
at the end:

Anti-gay group pledges ‘religious liberty’ bill

One fear is that Republican control of Congress could lead to passage of anti-LGBT legislation, much like the Federal Marriage Amendment that was brought up for a vote, but failed, the last time the party had majorities in both chambers of Congress during the administration of George W. Bush.

While the rapid growth in support for marriage equality makes such an amendment unlikely, anti-gay groups may push for some kind of federal religious exemption bill that would allow individuals or officials to opt out of facilitating same-sex marriages throughout the country.

In an email blast to supporters on Monday, Brian Brown, president of the National Organization for Marriage, said immediately after the election his organization will “be meeting with the newly elected to discuss the upcoming term and what bills need to be advanced to protect marriage and religious liberty.” The plans, Brown said, include organizing for a 2015 “March for Marriage.”:cigar::cigar:

Cook-McCormac said he doesn’t think anti-gay legislation along these lines will come up based on the Republican lack of interest in moving such bills in the House during the current Congress despite control of the chamber.:madmad:

https://bloggingfromthecloset.wordp...ublican-senate-takeover-mean-for-lgbt-issues/

GFR7

Quote:

You do realize if we as a society tell proud and unrepentant moral degenerates that they can't 'marry', the next thing we'll be doing is telling them that they can't adopt children, teach/mentor children, serve in the armed forces, hold political office and engage in disease ridden sexual acts?

I thought you were a big proponent of "separation of church and state" and the Libertarian doctrine of "self ownership" (it's MY body and I can do with it as I damn well please!).

You surely don't want to treat "gay people" like 2nd class citizens do you GFR7?

Will the real GFR7 come out?
Yes, I know all of this.
And you took one libertarian-friendly comment out of context. :nono:
This is the real me. :AMR1:

Status
Not open for further replies.