Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Even though the Gaystapo are the aggressors, they're forever playing the victim:

Houston mayor says daughter was denied driver's test because she has two moms

Oct. 24, 2014

The daughter of Houston Mayor Annise Parker was briefly denied the chance to take a driving test this week because her birth certificate and other documentation indicated she has two mothers, the mayor said..

Parker, who married her longtime partner, Kathy Hubbard, in California this year and remains a rarity as an openly gay mayor of a major U.S. city, complained on her Twitter account on Friday.

"Daughter needs drivers test," the mayor wrote. "Has all docs, some in MomA name, some MomK, but w/ birth cert showing both. DPS says can only be from 1 mom!"

The Texas Department of Public Safety, which oversees the issuance of driver's licenses in the state, said the initial decision to reject Parker's daughter's application had nothing to do with her parents' marital status.

Department spokesman Tom Vinger said Parker's daughter failed to prove she was a Texas resident, but that the issue was later resolved.

"All individuals applying for their first Texas driver's license must provide a variety of documents to prove their identity, Social Security number, U.S. citizenship or lawful presence status, and Texas residency," the agency said in a statement. "In this case, the adult applicant did not initially present sufficient documentation to prove residency. Once she provided the required documentation, she was able to complete the transaction."

Parker did not respond to several efforts to reach her for comment...

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-houston-mayor-dps-denial-20141025-story.html

It's too bad that the ultra liberal LA Times doesn't discuss the real issue here:

Why are proud and unrepentant moral degenerates allowed to raise children?

annise-victory1.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Reprieve for Idaho ministers threatened with jail for not performing gay weddings

Oct. 25, 2014

Authorities in Coeur d'Alene Idaho have buckled under the pressureof nationwide outrage at their threat to jail two ordained ministers for not performing gay marriage in their wedding chapel and declared the "Hitching Post" wedding chapel exempt from their "non-dsicrimination" law.

The city has been embroiled in controversy ever since the owners of the Hitching Post sued the city. They say a city anti-discrimination law threatened to force them to marry same-sex couples now that gay marriage is legal in Idaho.

The story lit up conservative and gay-rights blogs. Wedding chapel owners Donald and Evelyn Knapp said they feared jail time or fines if they declined marriage services to a same-sex couple.

Initially, the city said its anti-discrimination law did apply to the Hitching Post, since it is a commercial business. Earlier this week, Coeur d'Alene city attorney Mike Gridley sent a letter to the Knapps’ attorneys at the Alliance Defending Freedom saying the Hitching Post would have to become a not-for-profit to be exempt.

But Gridley said after further review, he determined the ordinance doesn’t specify non-profit or for-profit.

“After we've looked at this some more, we have come to the conclusion they would be exempt from our ordinance because they are a religious corporation,” Gridley explained.

Read more: http://americanthinker.com/blog/201...ith_jail_for_not_performing_gay_weddings.html

In essence if you have a "license" to practice Christianity, you're safe from the jack-booted thugs of the Homosexual Movement (for now, at least in the State of Idaho). If you don't and refuse to cater or photograph a homosexual 'wedding' because it's goes against your Christian faith, you're on your own.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that the proud and unrepentant sodomites (or cockroaches as Bradlee Dean so aptly put it) in Houston realize that it's really bad PR to threaten Christian pastors with jail, so now they're backpedaling (remember, this all started over a bill that amongst other things allows transvestites/genital mutilators/those who just feel like they're trapped in the wrong gender's body, to use the restroom of their choice) :

Houston Changes Story in Battle with Pastors – Claims Petition never Validated

Oct. 24, 2012

Here is where you begin to see the level of the corruption going on. This is where the cockroaches run and hide as they are exposed to the light. After the city had demanded the sermons and communications from pastors to their congregations, area pastors became very vocal in opposition to city’s demands. Following the offensive measure by American (and pastors throughout the world) to send lesbian mayor Annise Parker sermons and Bibles, the city not only stepped back from their previous subpoena, but is changing its version of the story. Now, the city attorney is claiming that the citizens’ initiative that challenged their wicked “bathroom bill” was never “validated.”

The first thing that shows they are openly lying is the fact that the city secretary gave sworn testimony to the contrary. Why is that important? As we reported previously, the city secretary, Anna Russell, who has served Houston for more than 40 years, is the one the validated the signatures to determine that the petition had met the legal requirements, which it did. In fact, it got three times more signatures than required.

In a deposition of Ms. Russell by Andy Taylor, the attorney for the plaintiffs in the case, she said her understanding was that “that the [city] charter provides that the city secretary determine the number of qualified voters who sign the petition.”

“And based on that understanding, you did that, and the result of your work was that 17,846 signatures had been validated,” asked Taylor. “And that was more than the minimum number necessary, correct?”

“That’s correct,” she answered.

However, did the city mayor, council, or city attorney David Feldman come out and claim there was no validation? Absolutely not. Instead, they attempted to discredit over 2/3s of the signatures to get them under the required number and demand that five Houston area pastors turnover their sermons and communications with members.

WND conducted an interview with Taylor. He said that the city’s latest filing was a “‘head fake’ to try to keep the state Supreme Court from intervening and ordering the city to follow its charter and act on the petition.”

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/...petition-never-validated/#t7cEFtKc1SmkJFAl.99

Delaware-Bathroom-Bill-Scare-Ad-300x221.png

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I had mentioned numerous posts ago that I would let the followers of this thread know what to expect from it in the months to come.

Back later today with an extensive list of things to expect from the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread in the future.

blogging.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Here's some things that the followers of the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread will be seeing in the upcoming months, in fact in the next two years:

Election-featured.jpg

Unless the sodomite/baby murdering Marxist that is currently occupying a white house on PA Avenue in Washington DC figures out a way to cancel the 2016 election, it will be one that should be of great concern to all social conservatives, i.e. Christians.

With the Libertarian movement invading the Republican Party, there is great concern that the once pro life, pro traditional family values Republican Party Platform will drop it's stance against abortion and homosexuality and concentrate solely on economics (of course a country can't have a strong economy without the nucleus of society being strong as well, i.e. the traditional family).

For that reason I'm going to be showing how Christians can (and need to) get involved in the political process at the grassroots level so that their voice will be heard to ensure that the Republican Party will return to it's once strong social conservative platform. I won't stop there either:

I'll also be showing which Presidential candidates support traditional values, as well as key Congressional races to be aware of (and hence become active in) across the country.

Once social conservative candidates are elected, I'll keep a close eye on them and if they aren't living up to their pre-election promises, I'll encourage the voters to contact said elected official(s) (be it Presidential or Congressional) and let them know how displeased their constituents are that they're not living up to their promises.

While you won't be hearing any candidates talking about the recriminalization of homosexuality, the social conservative ones will talking about the harms that 'gay marriage' will bring to this country.

Remember, if those candidates are speaking out against homosexual 'marriage', they're speaking out against it because it involves an immoral behavior.

There's much much more to look forward to in the upcoming months (and years) in the "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3" thread, more on that later.

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I don't think that hate crime legislation has gone far enough, yes, we need more legislation that will protect pink shirts!

Onlookers Use Force to Subdue Homophobic Bully After Rant Gets Physical

Oct. 27, 2014

Passengers at the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport took action against an out-of-control man on Oct. 23 after he lashed out with verbal and physical abuse against another traveler.

Andrew Kennedy, who was waiting to board a flight with his brother, immediately began filming when he noticed the initial argument between the two men.

WFAA, the local ABC affiliate, reported that the incident started because the victim was wearing a pink shirt.

In the video, we see an onlooker in a black cowboy hat step up in defense of the bullied passenger. The situation quickly escalates from verbal abuse to physical violence as kicks are thrown.

A swarm of additional bystanders immediately pounce on top of the attacker and take him to the ground. Airport security arrives, and the man is apprehended.

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...bully-after-rant-gets-physical-183349148.html

In all fairness, pink shirts were made that way and unlike those that engage in homosexual behavior, can't change.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought this would be a priority for you.
Don't you get LaBarbera's e-newsletter? :think:

http://americansfortruth.com/2014/1...dom-confiscated-as-potential-hate-propaganda/

Pssst, GFR7, there are 3 different strategies that secular humanists use in an attempt to silence Christians that exposes an evil agenda (in this case the truth about homosexuality and it's agenda) :

1.) The information that the Christian uses is false, i.e. a bold faced lie.
2). The Christian himself is the very same thing that he is exposing (i.e. he's a closeted fag).
3). Silence/a boycott of the thread that the Christian is spreading the truth in.

Obviously you didn't get the memo, as it appears that we're in strategy 3 and there is a boycott of the thread (be as silent as you want fellas, I'm not going away).

To answer your question: Yes, I'm familiar with the trial in Canada and will update the followers of the thread as it progresses. I foresee upon conviction, either a huge fine and/or jail time for Peter LaBarbera, of course all in the name of "tolerance".

GFR7

Pssst, GFR7, there are 3 different strategies that secular humanists use in an attempt to silence Christians that exposes an evil agenda (in this case the truth about homosexuality and it's agenda) :

2). The Christian himself is the very same thing that he is exposing (i.e. he's a closeted fag).
3). Silence/a boycott of the thread that the Christian is spreading the truth in.

Obviously you didn't get the memo, as it appears that we're in strategy 3 and there is a boycott of the thread (be as silent as you want fellas, I'm not going away).

To answer your question: Yes, I'm familiar with the trial in Canada and will update the followers of the thread as it progresses. I foresee upon conviction, either a huge fine and/or jail time for Peter LaBarbera, of course all in the name of "tolerance".
Good grief, I hope he receives no jail time. :(

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good grief, I hope he [Peter LaBarbera] receives no jail time. :(

Either Peter LaBarbera operates his Americans For Truth About Homosexuality website out of Christian love for his fellow human beings, showing amongst other things the 'deathstyle' that homosexual behavior brings, or as you accused me of doing, operates it out of hate and is responsible for the death of 'gay youth' and such.

Which is it? If it is the latter then LaBarbera and other Christians are as 'guilty' as Jesus Christ.

Jesus-wanted.jpg

GFR7

I believe LaBarbera sincerely wants to educate others about the smokescreen of the rainbow movement. He does not speak hatefully and I've never thought him to be anything but sincere.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I believe LaBarbera sincerely wants to educate others about the smokescreen of the rainbow movement. He does not speak hatefully and I've never thought him to be anything but sincere.

Either the doctrine that Peter LaBarbera and others such as me use (Judeo-Christian) to educate people about homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it, and hence the need to recriminalize it is either loving or hateful, which is it?

Al, I see you peeking in, which is it?

GFR7

I think LaBarbaera does it from love.
That doesn't mean it will be received as such.
The main thing about LaBarbera is that he is extremely soft-spoken,
and he never makes personal attacks, nor does he speculate, or use any kind
of sarcasm or demeaning language or terms.

Al probably peeked in because he couldn't believe I was dumb enough to post here during a boycott. :chuckle:
But the LaBarbera story just couldn't be contained.
Interesting reading:

Searching my phone, laptop, books and papers–again

Anyway, I cooperated fully with the Border Services “investigation” of me at the Calgary airport, as I did in April at the Regina International Airport. Agent Paul and another Agent with the last name of Meehan went through—as in April—my:

• Phone
  • Laptop
  • Books (including Dr. Michael Brown’s “Can You Be Gay and Christian?”; his book, “Something Queer Happened to America”; Robert Reilly’s book, “Making Gay OK”; and Frank Turek’s “Correct, Not Politically Corrrect: How Same-Sex Marriage Hurts Everyone”)
  • Tracts: I brought a bunch of ex-“gay” Stephen Bennett’s tract “I WAS ‘Gay’”; and
  • Papers

When Shane asked me about Westboro Baptist Church (with its “God Hates Fags” message), I told him that AFTAH has always condemned Westboro, as has every other pro-family group I have worked with. I told them that AFTAH has long condemned violence and genuine hatred against homosexuals or anyone, for that matter.

At one point in the search, Shane asked me if I had children and then I asked him if he had children. He asked me as if offended: “Why do you ask that?” and then said, “I’m gay.” I told him I met nothing by it and that I ask a lot of people that question. I told him my five children are a tremendous blessing and he said he may want to adopt children some day.

Once Shane’s gayness was out in the open, it was almost easier to have a conversation about my work and the larger homosexual issue. I told him that disagreement with homosexuality does not equal “hate,” despite the best efforts of LGBT activists to conflate the two. He and Meehan laughed when I told them that I couldn’t be a “homophobe” because if I truly “feared” homosexuals, I could not do AFTAH’s work, which requires me to be around many homosexuals.

Despite the awkwardness of the situation, it helped this time, compared to my April airport search in Regina, that Shane and Meehan, the two fellows handling my entry at Calgary, were actually interested in my explanation of what I and AFTAH do. They appreciated my defense of civility in the “gay” debate and I think Shane was satisfied that I didn’t hate him or homosexuals in general. I thanked him for his professionalism.

Shane asked me if anything i would present on Wednesday could be construed as “hateful.” I told him no, but explained that they’re is a lively debate going on in the culture about what constitutes “hate” on this question. I explained, and he agreed, that we could have a civil discussion about homosexuality and yet agree to disagree.

Paul discovered in my belongings the Human Right Campaign report, “Exporting Hate,” with its highly unflattering graphics of me and Michael Brown, and Mat Staver. (Others are targeted in the “Hate” booklet, but I only taken copies of the pages with the shadowy images of myself, Brown and Staver.)

He asked me about this quotation accurately attributed to me by the HRC “Export of Hate” hit-piece:

“Kids would ‘be better off in a single-parent household [compared to a homosexual-led household]…because you’re not modeling homosexual behavior. When you have two men raising a young child, that child grows up learning, basically, dysfunction and a sexual perversion as normality.” (Alan Colmes Show, 1/7/14)

Shane seemed especially concerned about my use of the word “perversion” and suggested in so many words that there is no religious (biblical) case for that word. I explained that historically the word has been used in association with homosexuality and that we also make the case that Natural Law opposes homosexuality.

Stay tuned for updates. Please pray for my meeting with Immigration officials today, and for our meeting (if it happens) this evening—and lastly, for Bill’s and my trial Thursday in Regnina on the ridiculous “Mischief” charge leveled against us for defending life and sexual morality at—of all places—a public university.

GFR7

BTW, this sort of article which I just ran across
now at random, most definitely reminds of the harsh
and distasteful aspects of gay life, and is indicative
of illness and decadence: Of course the proponents
of same sex marriage with their clean depiction of families
would say these are not really examples of gay men.
Oh, and "chemsex" is definitely linked to increased rates
of HIV contraction.

Slamming-CRED-National-AIDS-Trust.jpg

A clinic has become the first in London to provide packs of clean syringes, spoons and thermometers for gay and bisexual men who use hardcore drugs.

The Burrell Street sexual health clinic in Southwark has distributed more than 120 kits since December last year.

‘Chemsex’, the use of drugs such as crystal meth, GHB/GBL and mephedrone for sexual activity, has increased among a proportion of gay and bisexual men in recent years.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/08/0...amming-kits-for-gay-men-using-hardcore-drugs/

GFR7

Even worse, though, is "CopSex":

LiveLeak-dot-com-3de_1408644346-pharr_1408644829.jpg

Trial is set to begin December 1, in the case of former Pharr police officer Erasmo Mata, Jr., accused of repeated first-degree felony sexual assaults of a child.

A federal civil lawsuit filed with Texas Southern District Court back in May accused Mata of assaulting the minor five times, on five separate occasions, all while on duty. The suit alleges that the attacks took place in abandoned houses around the city as other Pharr police officers stood by and watched.

The lawsuit also accused the department of engaging in a cover-up to protect the officers from criminal charges, as well as not conducting a rape kit or immediately testing the evidence.

The lawsuit was filed against the officer, the City of Pharr, the Pharr Police Department and the Pharr police chief.

Claims against the City of Pharr and the Pharr Police Chief Ruben Villescas were dismissed, however the motion to dismiss Mata was denied.

The Pharr Police Department did an internal investigation, but the family claims Chief Villescas told them not to hire an attorney and that he would personally take care of the allegations against the officer, Valley Central reports.

While the officers were terminated, neither Mata, nor the officers who allegedly watched, initially faced any criminal charges for the 2013 attacks.
http://thefreethoughtproject.com/tr...ge-girl-officers-watched/#X9BfkZHMJe5i3QIF.99

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Either the doctrine that Peter LaBarbera and others such as me use (Judeo-Christian) to educate people about homosexuality and the agenda that goes with it, and hence the need to recriminalize it is either loving or hateful, which is it?

I think LaBarbaera does it from love.

And other Christians that share the same message as Peter LaBarbera?

That doesn't mean it will be received as such.

Ya think?

The main thing about LaBarbera is that he is extremely soft-spoken,
and he never makes personal attacks, nor does he speculate, or use any kind
of sarcasm or demeaning language or terms.

Peter LaBarbera is a public figure who writes articles exposing homosexuality and the agenda that goes along with it, he has to maintain a high professional standard.

Regarding your claim that LaBarbera doesn't use sarcasm: I see him use it often, albeit in a very discreet way.

On that note: TOL's own Bob Enyart wrote this excellent article entitled:

Nicer Than God

Are Christians too nice? Well, Christians today are nicer than God.

Or at least they are trying to be so. In the Church there is a standard of niceness that Jesus failed to reach while on earth. Comparing God's attitude and behavior with that of the Church today shows that believers are far more polite, tolerant, understanding and respectful to the wicked than God is.

The Church is also less offensive, rude and sarcastic than God's men in the Bible were. And no Christian would ever be caught dead mocking the wicked, as God's men in the Bible sometimes did.

The Bible sometimes ministers through ridicule, humor, sarcasm and even mocking. For example, God mocked and defeated the Midianites by giving them a nightmare in which they were attacked by a loaf of bread (Jud. 7:13-14). Elijah, just prior to executing 450 prophets of Baal, "mocked them" as the Bible says, telling them to yell louder to their god so that Baal could hear their prayers since he was either on a trip, sleeping or in the restroom (Hebrew, "private place," 1 Ki. 18:27; and 2 Ki. 6:8-20). And Jesus rebuked the multitudes for not responding in faith to John the Baptist's message as He ridiculed them: "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken by the wind?" (Mat. 11:7).

The especially harsh term hypocrite is used in the Gospels twenty-three times. Christ often insulted the scribes, Pharisees and lawyers. He even called the Pharisees blind guides (Mat. 23:16, 24) and sons of hell (Mat. 23:15). Jesus spoke unkind words unacceptable today. He said to Peter "Get behind me, Satan" (Mat. 16:23). He told the Pharisees "You are of your father the devil" (John 8:44), and made a whip and cleared "thieves" from the temple (Mat. 21:12-13; Mark 11:15-17; Luke 19:45-46; John 2:14-15.

Read more: http://kgov.com/nicer-than-God

Nicer%20than%20God-Lg.jpg

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In "Change is definitely possible news" (and she has a husband and a baby in her belly to prove it)

Christian rapper Jackie Hill-Perry comes out as ex-gay firebrand

Oct. 27, 2014

Jackie Hill-Perry considers herself not merely an agent of change, but its embodiment as well.

A Christian spoken-word poet from Chicago, Ms. Hill-Perry professes to be a former lesbian — a change she ascribes to God.

God, she says, "not only changes your affections and your heart, but He gives you new affections that you didn't have." Now married to a Christian man, the 25-year-old poet is pregnant with the newlyweds' first child, which is due Dec. 13.

Her debut spoken-word album "The Art of Joy" will be released for free on Nov. 4 by Humble Beast record label.

Ms. Hill-Perry's experience runs counter to pronouncements by gay rights groups that exclaim sexuality as an inherent, immutable characteristic. What's more, her assertions come amid wide-ranging reports about the psychological dangers of so-called "reparative therapy," which aims to change the orientation of homosexuals.

But she remains steadfast in her belief that anything is possible with God as she meets criticism — and outright contempt — for speaking out about her experience. And thanks to her nearly 65,000 followers on social media, as well as encouragement from famed Baptist theologian John Piper, Ms. Hill-Perry's story has been far-reaching.

"The word of God itself, apart from Jackie Hill, testifies that people can change," she said in a July 2013 report on Wade-O Radio, a syndicated Christian hip-hop broadcast based in New Jersey.

She was criticizing a lyric in rapper Macklemore's Grammy Award-winning song "Same Love" that says "And I can't change even if I tried, even if I wanted to."

"I think we've made God very little if we believe that He cannot change people," Ms. Hill-Perry said on Wade-O Radio. "If He can make a moon, stars and a galaxy that we have yet to fully comprehend, how can He not simply change my desires?"

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/oct/27/christian-rapper-jackie-hill-perry-comes-out-as-ex/

tumblr_nd3o35iAWQ1rb3osco2_500.jpg

I talked about Jackie Hill in a post in Part 2, refer to the table of contents for page and post #.

Arthur Brain

1.) A lot of the 'information' you use is false and has been thoroughly debunked and discredited by repudiated sources. For example: Paul Cameron, The Pink Swastika, the numerous blogs you link to etc etc.

2.) Rather ironic coming from someone who's been sent to the penalty box on more than one occasion for sleazy homosexual innuendo towards other posters. There's a legitimate question mark over anyone who would do that let alone deliberately search out graphic examples of homosexuality on the net on a day by day basis. You'd hardly be the first person so utterly obsessed with homosexuality to be in the closet themselves.

3.) I rather suspect that's because your particular brand of lunacy has become tedious, stale and boring to the point where ribbing you over how much of a clown you are and dismantling your rubbish could be time better spent elsewhere, at least that's why I rarely make sojourns to this blog of yours and I'll be in no hurry to get back to it. I can't speak as to why others have stopped posting in it but I suspect the reasons will be along similar lines.

If you were actually silenced then your thread would be shut down so no need to play any martyr status.

Have fun.

:e4e:

Status
Not open for further replies.