Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caledvwlch

So in essence, you atheists will mock our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ knowing that we Christians will pray for your salvation, but you won't mock the false prophet Muhammad because you know that you could literally lose your head?

Me not believing your imaginary friend is real isn't "mocking." :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Me not believing your imaginary friend is real isn't "mocking." :chuckle:

I guarantee that each and every one of those drag queens (and the sodomites attending San Fransicko's Hunky Jesus Contest) don't believe in the imaginary sky god either, but they sure do enjoy mocking Him.

Caledvwlch

I guarantee that each and every one of those drag queens (and the sodomites attending San Fransicko's Hunky Jesus Contest) don't believe in the imaginary sky god either, but they sure do enjoy mocking Him.

Maybe so, and thankfully, they have a constitutionally protected right to do so. Blasphemy charges are so Dark Ages.

Anyway, criticizing and mocking aren't the same thing. I'll admit, I mock you, but I criticize your horrible beliefs. I don't go after Islam as much because, like I already said, there isn't much around here to go after.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

Maybe so, and thankfully, they have a constitutionally protected right to do so. Blasphemy charges are so Dark Ages...

There's a huge difference between you and I sitting down and debating the Divinity of Jesus Christ and a bunch of drag queens committing lewd acts in public.

While righteous laws have and would continue to permit the former, they wouldn't permit the latter.

On that note, I needz to get to gettin (I'm out of here for the day).

I'll leave you all with the music version of Ecclesiastes 3 : 1-8.

I swear it's not too late

Caledvwlch

Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post

There's a huge difference between you and I sitting down and debating the Divinity of Jesus Christ and a bunch of drag queens committing lewd acts in public.

While righteous laws have and would continue to permit the former, they wouldn't permit the latter.

On that note, I needz to get to gettin (I'm out of here for the day).

I'll leave you all with the music version of Ecclesiastes 3 : 1-8.

I swear it's not too late

Well, this has been weirdly civil. Have a pleasant day.

GFR7

Well, this has been weirdly civil. Have a pleasant day.
aCW is really mean to the bone.......

He's just so mean...........

Crying-gifs-10112013-01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.