ECT WHY GRACE IS BEFORE PENTECOST ??

DAN P

When Adam and Eve broke the only commandment they were given but are still in heaven.

Where are these "dispensations?". One would think it would be crystal clear and spelled out if it were this important. Bottom line is, dispensationalism says people used to be saved by works. It's works salvation and a false doctrine.

Hi and the OIKONOMIA was given to an man called PAUL and all apostles were chosen by God Acts 1:24 and of Paul !!

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The dispensation of grace started way before Acts 9. It started back in Genesis 1. Thank God. Praise the Lord.

Acts 5

3 But Peter said, “Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and keep back part of the price of the land for yourself? 4 While it remained, was it not your own? And after it was sold, was it not in your own control? Why have you conceived this thing in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God.”

5 Then Ananias, hearing these words, fell down and breathed his last.

Do you people even read the Bible before making comments like you do? I realize the circumcision have an agenda, but I think you are just dumb.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi and just where does it say that the KJV was inspired by God ??:rotfl::rotfl:

dan p

You made me think of the history of printing. The printing press wasn't invented until about 1440, and that was rudimentary. The point being, that all Bibles and scripture were scattered about and very rare to possess.

There were no bookstores or folks handing out Bibles, so by about 1600 the world could finally compile and locate ancient manuscripts for consolidation and precisely printed books. Hence the 1611 KJV was the best and most inspired words of God in the history of mankind. It is still the most accurate Bible on the face of God's earth.

DAN P

You made me think of the history of printing. The printing press wasn't invented until about 1440, and that was rudimentary. The point being, that all Bibles and scripture were scattered about and very rare to possess.

There were no bookstores or folks handing out Bibles, so by about 1600 the world could finally compile and locate ancient manuscripts for consolidation and precisely printed books. Hence the 1611 KJV was the best and most inspired words of God in the history of mankind. It is still the most accurate Bible on the face of God's earth.

Hi and good point , BUT will they believe you ??

dan p

turbosixx

Hi to all , and there are many verses that prove it !!

In Eph 1:4 , that He CHOSE us for Himself in Him before ( the ) overthrow of ( the ) world ( for ) us to be holy and without blemish BEFORE Him in love !!

The other verse is in 2 Tim 1:9 " to ( His ) own purpose and Grace having been given is " in Christ " before ( the ) related to the AGES !

This proves that God chose us before Israel and Pentecost and before all cults , like the RCC , Mormons and the like !!

What many forget is that SAUL / PAUL was THEN before the 12 and Peter , WHY ??

Gal 1:15 says that SAUL / PAUL was saved OR SEPARATED by Grace from the WOMB , some 33 years BEFORE Peter !!

So , Grace is before Pentecost !!

dan p

Gen. 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. KJV

DAN P

Gen. 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. KJV

Hi , CONFUSED , and you should know , that doing a word study on CHARIS / GRACE , you will see how that word Grace is used and will see the LIGHT , like in Acts 9:3 or maybe your LAMP needs a new BULB !!

Most do not know that there is a difference between GRACE and the DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God that was given to PAUL IN 1 Cor 9:17 , so if you want believe that , Grace in Noah's time , Noah found FAVOR !!

DAN P

turbosixx

Hi , CONFUSED , and you should know , that doing a word study on CHARIS / GRACE , you will see how that word Grace is used and will see the LIGHT , like in Acts 9:3 or maybe your LAMP needs a new BULB !!

Most do not know that there is a difference between GRACE and the DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God that was given to PAUL IN 1 Cor 9:17 , so if you want believe that , Grace in Noah's time , Noah found FAVOR !!

DAN P

Sorry. Could you explain the difference between grace and favor? It seems the greek can go either way.

charis: grace, kindness
Original Word: χάρις, ιτος, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: charis
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ece)
Short Definition: grace, favor, kindness
Definition: (a) grace, as a gift or blessing brought to man by Jesus Christ, (b) favor, (c) gratitude, thanks, (d) a favor, kindness.

DAN P

Sorry. Could you explain the difference between grace and favor? It seems the greek can go either way.

charis: grace, kindness
Original Word: χάρις, ιτος, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: charis
Phonetic Spelling: (khar'-ece)
Short Definition: grace, favor, kindness
Definition: (a) grace, as a gift or blessing brought to man by Jesus Christ, (b) favor, (c) gratitude, thanks, (d) a favor, kindness.

Hi and FAVOR /CHARIS is used in Luke 1:30 !!

The dispensation of Grace , God's un-merited Favor came through the message of Grace given to Paul !!

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Gen. 6:8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Noah was not dead to sin. He was under Adam's curse.

Romans 5

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life

Righteousness is always imputed to those under Adam. What is funny is how the perverts also claim salvation can be lost while saying "grace". It is easy to see. They need to convince people Paul had nothing new to say and the Bible says the same things to all people all the time. Then, they can condemn people and just skip the good news. But first, you convince there is no difference.

DAN P

Romans 5

14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life

Righteousness is always imputed to those under Adam. What is funny is how the perverts also claim salvation can be lost while saying "grace". It is easy to see. They need to convince people Paul had nothing new to say and the Bible says the same things to all people all the time. Then, they can condemn people and just skip the good news. But first, you convince there is no difference.

Hi and good job , NICK and he got nailed to thr Barn door if he will see th door !!

dan p

turbosixx

Romans 5

If he was not dead to sin, then what does "death reigned from Adam to Moses" mean?

turbosixx

Hi and FAVOR /CHARIS is used in Luke 1:30 !!

The dispensation of Grace , God's un-merited Favor came through the message of Grace given to Paul !!

dan p

Then what message did the 3,000 on Pentecost receive to be saved? Did they earn it?

turbosixx

What is funny is how the perverts also claim salvation can be lost while saying "grace.

This passage comes to mind. Paul himself said one can fall from Grace and be severed from Christ.

Gal. 5:4 You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Help me to understand how you see this passage. For me, I don't understand how someone can fall from a position they haven't attained or be severed from something they were not attached to.

oatmeal

Hi to all , and there are many verses that prove it !!

In Eph 1:4 , that He CHOSE us for Himself in Him before ( the ) overthrow of ( the ) world ( for ) us to be holy and without blemish BEFORE Him in love !!

The other verse is in 2 Tim 1:9 " to ( His ) own purpose and Grace having been given is " in Christ " before ( the ) related to the AGES !

This proves that God chose us before Israel and Pentecost and before all cults , like the RCC , Mormons and the like !!

What many forget is that SAUL / PAUL was THEN before the 12 and Peter , WHY ??

Gal 1:15 says that SAUL / PAUL was saved OR SEPARATED by Grace from the WOMB , some 33 years BEFORE Peter !!

So , Grace is before Pentecost !!

dan p

Of course it is, God created the heavens and earth for us to live in not because we earned it, but because He chose to do so. We did not exist back then, except in the foreknowledge of God. Romans 8:29

musterion

This passage comes to mind. Paul himself said one can fall from Grace and be severed from Christ.

Gal. 5:4 You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Help me to understand how you see this passage. For me, I don't understand how someone can fall from a position they haven't attained or be severed from something they were not attached to.

Question before Nick ably answers, as he's sure to do.

If it is demonstrated that Paul was not saying that those who had been justified in Christ via the Gospel had once again become unjustified (aka, they were "re-lost" forever per Hebrews 6:5-7, which you believe is the case with Gal 5:4), will you stop arguing that the saved and safe in Christ can end up in the Lake of Fire?

turbosixx

Question before Nick ably answers, as he's sure to do.

If it is demonstrated that Paul was not saying that those who had been justified in Christ via the Gospel had once again become unjustified (aka, they were "re-lost" forever per Hebrews 6:5-7, which you believe is the case with Gal 5:4), will you stop arguing that the saved and safe in Christ can end up in the Lake of Fire?

How could I argue if it's truth? I'm willing to listen but the language I see written to Christians isn't one of "OSAS" but one of warning to be diligent. It would be foolish to ignore such warnings. For example:

1 Cor. 15:1 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

Why does he use the conditional if after affirming they are saved?

Help me to see this passage as you do and look past my filters.

P.S. I don't believe those in Gal. would be lost forever.
Jam. 5:19 My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.