ECT Why believers get lost--

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You WILL be judged the more harshly

You go around teaching that Christ is a hard taskmaster gathering where He never sowed and winnowing where He never strawed .

Because you scatter rather than gather, you have turned nasty upon those you are supposed to be serving, it's all THEIR fault, so you turn and beat them.

But Jesus will tell you it is because you are a lazy fellow, too lazy to learn and too rebellious to submit to others better than yourself.

Keep talking, we get to know all about your-self.

You sure know how to beat people.

Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

LA

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Believers are only those who believe the saving Gospel, not the various false gospels of works or of false christs.

Those who believe the saving Gospel are now in and of Christ and so cannot be lost.

Those who have sincerely believed falseness can be lost because they were never saved.

:thumb:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Believers? no, those who claim to be believers but arent, you betcha. Not everyone who says "Lord, did we not..."

They had to be in Jesus mouth before He vomits them out.

He was not eating them, He was confessing them before the Father, but will no more if those believers do not repent of their speaking and living for self.

They are loved by the Lord, but to refuse correction they will still perish.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Keep talking, we get to know all about your-self.

You sure know how to beat people.

Mat 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
Mat 24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Mat 24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
Mat 24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
Mat 24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
Mat 24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

LA

All of these verses were written to the House of Israel.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ok so it does not apply to you.

Rom 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Rom 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ok so it does not apply to you.

Rom 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
Rom 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.
Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Rom 2:4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Rom 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;
Rom 2:6 Who will render to every man according to his deeds:
Rom 2:7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
Rom 2:8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
Rom 2:9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
Rom 2:10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:
Rom 2:11 For there is no respect of persons with God.

Learn to Rightly Divide the Word, then I'll answer your question.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They had to be in Jesus mouth before He vomits them out.

Jesus died for the world. All people. Did you forget that?

He was not eating them, He was confessing them before the Father, but will no more if those believers do not repent of their speaking and living for self.

you mean those false christians who think their works can save them, who were never saved as well as unbelievers, both need to repent.

They are loved by the Lord, but to refuse correction they will still perish.
You distort the word to preach falsehoods because of your desire to see believers suffer.

Rev 3:18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Rev 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

LA

The naked haven't been covered by Christ, they think their works save them, but dont realize its only the blood of Christ that covers them.

God's Truth

Jesus died for the world. All people. Did you forget that?

you mean those false christians who think their works can save them, who were never saved as well as unbelievers, both need to repent.

You distort the word to preach falsehoods because of your desire to see believers suffer.

The naked haven't been covered by Christ, they think their works save them, but dont realize its only the blood of Christ that covers them.

It isn't our own works we are doing. We are doing God's works.

There is never ever a wrong time to obey God.

God gives His Holy Spirit to those who obey. See Acts 5:32.

God's Truth

First to the Jews, and then to the Gentiles.

When Jesus walked the earth, he came only for the lost sheep of Israel.

When Jesus died, all could come to him to be saved.

All the saved are part of the House of Israel.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself