Who will answer my questions?

God's Truth

That is correct. Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

I do not believe the human vessel is capable of containing the literal utter fullness of the eternal GOD though.

Matthew 11:27 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father.

John 13:3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power,

John 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands.

Was Jesus omniscient as He walked the earth as man?

I believe he was omniscient as he walked the earth as a Man.

popsthebuilder

That is correct. Jesus was God while he walked the earth.

Matthew 11:27 All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father.

John 13:3 Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power,

John 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed all things in His hands.

I believe he was omniscient as he walked the earth as a Man.
All things being given to Jesus isn't synonymous with Jesus being the utter fullness of GOD. You already showed that He was with change and growth.

You also plainly said that He didn't know when the end was, showing plainly, that He was not omniscient.

Can't you see that?

glorydaz

Very good; now was He all knowing as man on earth? Note; I am not asking if He knew the hearts of all men; I am asking if He literally knew everything; or did He only know what GOD gave Him to know?

He literally knew everything, but He chose to only speak what the Father gave Him to speak. When He does speak, you have to read the context to know if He's speaking in his humanity or not.

God's Truth

All things being given to Jesus isn't synonymous with Jesus being the utter fullness of GOD. You already showed that He was with change and growth.

God came as a Man. Humans grow.

You also plainly said that He didn't know when the end was, showing plainly, that He was not omniscient.

Can't you see that?

I believe that Jesus could have asked the Father and could have known the day and the hour, even while in the flesh as a Man.

glorydaz

Can't you see that?

So you deny the verse that says Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever....because you are looking at Jesus in His humanity...from a baby to His death on the cross, WHILE IGNORING HIS DEITY which is what the verse is talking about.

You do the same with His "no man" knowing the day and hour....His humanity while His Deity knows all things.

This is sad......once I was blind, but now I see.

glorydaz

That is beside the point.

He did not know all is the point.

Denying the deity of our Lord and Saviour is not good.
Is it stubborn pride or simply not your time to hear and believe the Gospel of Grace? :idunno:

God's blood is not good enough for you just because He became flesh....came to die on the cross?

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Denying the deity of our Lord and Saviour is not good.
Is it stubborn pride or simply not your time to hear and believe the Gospel of Grace? :idunno:

God's blood is not good enough for you just because He became flesh....came to die on the cross?

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Amen.

oatmeal

So you deny the verse that says Jesus Christ the same yesterday, today, and forever....because you are looking at Jesus in His humanity...from a baby to His death on the cross, WHILE IGNORING HIS DEITY which is what the verse is talking about.

You do the same with His "no man" knowing the day and hour....His humanity while His Deity knows all things.

This is sad......once I was blind, but now I see.

Notice that the verse says "forever in the past"

Oops, no it does not.

It says yesterday, that would be one 24 hour period past from right now.

So, why not read what it says?

That verse does not have the word "deity" in it. If you want to play that loose with scripture, then why shouldn't everyone else do the same?

For someone who complains about my beliefs, I find it telling that you cannot read what is written

Here it is for your spiritual enrichment

Hebrews 13:8

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

I find that amusing, you are basically calling Jesus Christ an actor, he acts likes he's human but he is not really.

He is just playing the part of a human

Oh, just for more amusement could you show me where God, not you or your conspirators, refers to himself as "fully God/fully man" or "Godman"

Why doesn't God refer to himself as that but you refer to him as that?

Are you smarter than God?

Maybe you are just play acting? You wear a human suit but in your case, you are smarter than God, bigger and better than God himself.

Funny how you prove Hebrews 13:8 is about deity.. You basically say, he is deity, therefore Hebrews 13:8 is about his deity.

How convenient! you use your opinion to prove your opinion.

Are you ever going to let scripture do the talking and you do the listening?