Who will answer my questions?

glorydaz

This in no way refutes that the Holy Spirit is all knowing, buy that the human vessel is limited in capacities; as we have already gone over just recently.

Jesus was not merely a "human vessel"......He was man with a human nature, and He was God with a divine nature. You must take each verse in context to know whether it is referring to His divine or human nature. He did not give up any part of Himself (God) to become flesh and dwell among us as a man.

I think maybe you need to go over it again.

popsthebuilder

Jesus was not merely a "human vessel"......He was man with a human nature, and He was God with a divine nature. You must take each verse in context to know whether it is referring to His divine or human nature. He did not give up any part of Himself (God) to become flesh and dwell among us as a man.

I think maybe you need to go over it again.
Then go over it with me please.

I will not presuppose my being correct. Time is of the essence in my case seemingly. If you care then help.

God's Truth

Please don't deviate from the subject which is the lack of omniscience in the man Jesus as he walked the earth.

I gave scripture that proves Jesus was God in the flesh while he walked the earth.

You are trying to disprove the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh.

Jesus knew all people's heart.
God placed all things in Jesus' hands.

I specifically said you were acting dishonest in order to leave you an out.

I do not need anything from you.

It was a slight play on words for your benefit. I was really only hoping that you would not lie further and am glad you indeed did reference what I spoke of because you indeed knew and know that tree it is simple proof that Jesus wasn't omniscient.

I don't lie, but you sure prove that you do. You are an accuser and your eyes and heart look to accuse.

To be clear; surely, with the Spirit of GOD dwelling within them as their own spirit,
Who are you talking about?

one could easily and simply discern the contents of the hearts of any and all whom they interacted with. That doesn't make that person the literal utter eternal fullness of GOD. It means Their mortal limited vessel was filled with the spirit of GOD.

No that is not what the scriptures says. The scriptures says that God ALONE KNOWS ALL PEOPLE's heart.

You are tricky with words and twisting of what even you say, and more importantly, you twist what the Word of God says.

glorydaz

Then go over it with me please.

I will not presuppose my being correct. Time is of the essence in my case seemingly. If you care then help.

When God became flesh to dwell among us as a man, He remained fully God. He didn't ditch any of his Divine qualities or He would cease being God....who never changes. And notice, Jesus Christ never changes....that has to be speaking of His deity, does it not?

Malachi 3:6
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Hebrews 13:8Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.​

Jesus "came down from heaven"....that is Him in His deity, for the man Jesus Christ was born of woman. All throughout the scripture you can see this being proved out.

popsthebuilder

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
1 Corinthians: 3. 22. Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23. And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Within context the verse you provided is a testament to the nature of the Holy man; that it is pure and straight.

Colossians: 2. 11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17. Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 23. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

glorydaz

To be clear; surely, with the Spirit of GOD dwelling within them as their own spirit, one could easily and simply discern the contents of the hearts of any and all whom they interacted with. That doesn't make that person the literal utter eternal fullness of GOD. It means Their mortal limited vessel was filled with the spirit of GOD.

No, we do not have the power to see into the hearts of men. We have to go with the words that come from out of their mouths.

popsthebuilder

I gave scripture that proves Jesus was God in the flesh while he walked the earth.

You are trying to disprove the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh.

Jesus knew all people's heart.
God placed all things in Jesus' hands.

I do not need anything from you.

I don't lie, but you sure prove that you do. You are an accuser and your eyes and heart look to accuse.

Who are you talking about?

No that is not what the scriptures says. The scriptures says that God ALONE KNOWS ALL PEOPLE's heart.

You are tricky with words and twisting of what even you say, and more importantly, you twist what the Word of God says.
You know damn well I do not twist the word of GOD woman.

Think that the mortal vessel is the literal fullness of the eternal GOD if it helps you in some way.

I never said Jesus/ Immanuel wasn't GOD in the flesh.

You said and verified with scripture that Jesus wasn't omniscient and grew in strength and knowledge, but you prefer to just reiterate that I accused you of seeming to be lying yourself.

I didn't say you needed the out; i put it there to both prove my point, and so you couldn't justly be offended by my words, I knew that wouldn't stop you from being offended though, and could have left it out altogether, but wouldn't have been able to convey the desired umph. You verified my point; Jesus was not omniscient.

You cannot prove otherwise, and have not, regardless of how many times you blankly state otherwise.

glorydaz

1 Corinthians: 3. 22. Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 23. And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

Within context the verse you provided is a testament to the nature of the Holy man; that it is pure and straight.

Colossians: 2. 11. In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ: 12. Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. 13. And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; 14. Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; 15. And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. 16. Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17. Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ. 18. Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19. And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God. 20. Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances, 23. Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.

Nope, we do not have all the attributes of God dwelling in our body. We are not all powerful, all knowing, or anything else like God. We merely have the Spirit of God dwelling in us. We are partakers of the divine nature through the Spirit....we eat of the bread of life, but we are not the LIFE.

1 Corinthians 10:17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.​

popsthebuilder

Nope, we do not have all the attributes of God dwelling in our body. We are not all powerful, all knowing, or anything else like God. We merely have the Spirit of God dwelling in us. We are partakers of the divine nature through the Spirit....we eat of the bread of life, but we are not the LIFE.

1 Corinthians 10:17 For we being many are one bread, and one body: for we are all partakers of that one bread.​
How did you get that I meant that we have all the attributes of GOD within ourselves as believers?

God's Truth

You know damn well I do not twist the word of GOD woman.

You posted it yourself.

Think that the mortal vessel is the literal fullness of the eternal GOD if it helps you in some way.

I never said Jesus/ Immanuel wasn't GOD in the flesh.

You said and verified with scripture that Jesus wasn't omniscient and grew in strength and knowledge, but you prefer to just reiterate that I accused you of seeming to be lying yourself.
You did accuse me of lying. As for you saying I said Jesus wasn't omniscient, show where I said he was not.

I didn't say you needed the out; i put it there to both probe my point, and so you couldnt justly me offended by my words, I knew that wouldn't stop you from being offended, and could have left it out altogether, but wouldnt have been able to convey the desired umph. You verified my point; Jesus was not omniscient.
Your words are all twisted.

You cannot prove otherwise, and have not regardless of how many times you blankly state otherwise.

I don't know that you do not say Jesus was not God on earth. Your words imply that he was not.

I gave scripture that proved he knew all people's heart; and, I gave scripture that says God ALONE knows all people's heart. If that is not the omniscience you were looking for, then state so without accusing me of being dishonest and a liar.

popsthebuilder

You posted it yourself.

You did accuse me of lying. As for you saying I said Jesus wasn't omniscient, show where I said he was not.

Your words are all twisted.

I don't know that you do not say Jesus was not God on earth. Your words imply that he was not.

I gave scripture that proved he knew all people's heart; and, I gave scripture that says God ALONE knows all people's heart. If that is not the omniscience you were looking for, then state so without accusing me of being dishonest and a liar.
It does show that Jesus had the Spirit of GOD and was Lord of lords/ King of kings.

It does not show omniscience because it mustn't contradict other scriptures that plainly show otherwise that you know well.