Who was the first human antichrist?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
But this thread is looking for Alpha antichrist. The Popes are Johnny come late when deciding that.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
3 girls are ok if they keep silent)

You remind me of a quote I saw recently in the Saturday Evening Post, it was an excerpt from an 1866 Post editorial:

The dangers of being a bookworm, especially for girls!
Girls read too much, and think too little. . . Multifarious reading weakens the mind more than doing nothing; for it becomes a necessity at last, like smoking, and is an excuse for the mind to lie dormant, whilst thought is pouring in, and runs through, a clear stream, over unproductive gravel, on which not even mosses grow.

You're like a throwback to 1866.

:chuckle:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You may be surprised.

(Ground rules for posting:
1 no misspelling
2 no guys with girl names allowed
3 girls are ok if they keep silent
4 no OSAS)

I see you are still acting nutty. There are too many cuckoo birds flying around TOL these days. This is why I do not post often, too many goofballs saying things they think will come across as religious, when, in fact, the attempt is to pretend to be religious, yet able to show contempt for people.

You dislike women and that is all of it! Why, I do not know? Maybe the girl you loved (lusted after) in high school thought you were not good enough for her? Maybe you were married, but resented not having a more 'attractive' wife? Maybe you cheated on her and she divorced you? :idunno:

What seems apparent is you resent women and now attempt to cover that psychological problem by cloaking it in religion. Anyway, you are a cuckoo and if I were active on TOL, I would warn you and if you did not stop it, ban you.

As it is, please know I am aware of your little game and find you a pathetic nuisance.:mmph:

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Ktoyou,

Sorry but a woman can't be the antichrist, not even Hilery. But keep trying as there is always Lady Luck.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Chrysostom,

You are wrong about Mohammed. The antichrist impersonates Christ. Mohammed just doesn't have that ability. But the first antichrist was very religious.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
There is one more fact you guys are over looking concerning the antichrist.

The False Prophet

Got to have one. (Even the very first human antichrist had his false prophet.)